Wendy Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendy has shocks waiting at her new home.
3.6k words
4.3
159.2k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two--Home, Sweet Home

Finally the long drive back to Boise was over. Wendy hadn't spoken once in seven hours. I didn't worry, since I knew she'd been trained to speak to men only when spoken to. I wasn't anxious for her to ask a lot of questions at this point, anyway. The inevitable realizations would be much easier to handle once the drive had ended.

I turned onto Warm Springs Avenue and then down the side road that would lead to the back driveway of my Boise base of operations. This was what you'd call a "Stately Home." Not quite big enough to be a mansion, it was a white colonial-style house, three stories plus a basement and attic. After I'd finished remodeling it to suit my needs, it had ten bedrooms and seven full bathrooms, and stood on a four-acre plot of elegant green lawn. Best of all, the entire property was surrounded by a fifteen-foot high wall of red brick. Two-hundred-year old trees added even more privacy to the scene. Now, at one in the morning, the accent lights in the flowerbeds along the house and driveway glowed softly. Most of the windows on the second and third floors showed light behind the heavy shades, creating a warm and inviting picture as I triggered the electronic gate sensor and drove forward, the gate closing silently behind me. I stopped the car at the head of the U-shaped driveway and unlocked the doors.

"Wendy, this is your new home. I realize you're probably frightened and confused right now, but I want you to remain silent a little while longer. All your questions will be answered once we get you settled in properly." Wendy was a good, obedient girl and followed me in the back door, which opened into the large, gleaming kitchen.

One of the suites on the main floor was dedicated to the use of my full-time chef, a portly genius by the name of Brian. The kitchen was his domain, although it was too late for Brian to be around. He was probably busy with the girl I had assigned him full time, as he possessed a huge appetite for all of life's little pleasures. So it was just Wendy and me in the echoing space, surrounded by the hard gleam of stainless steel appliances and flooring, and the softer glow of polished copper from the pots and pans hanging everywhere. I closed and locked the door, setting the outside motion and perimeter alarms as I did so. Next I pressed a small button on the intercom system to summon Juana, one of my other girls.

"Wendy, just have a seat on that stool there while we wait for Juana to arrive. She'll be helping you settle in and get used to my routine." Wendy did as told, moving somewhat gingerly. I could tell the chastity belt was starting to chafe, and she probably needed to use the bathroom as well, since we hadn't stopped on the way home.

I enjoyed the sight of her sitting with her legs slightly spread. She'd kept her knees together and her feet demurely crossed at the ankles all the way home. I had a sudden vision of her tied spread-eagle on my bed, face blushing red, crying and straining helplessly to close those muscular thighs. It was all I could do to restrain myself from dragging her to my suite right away. But there were procedures to be followed, procedures I had developed into an art form over the last ten years. I was not going to ruin this prime piece of ass by rushing her at the start.

Just then, Juana appeared in the doorway to the small formal dining room. Juana was a tall, thin, half-Hispanic woman with waist-length black hair, an athletic form, and large, artificially enhanced breasts. Tonight she was wearing a long silk wrap-around robe in a lovely shade of burgundy. I watched Juana's eyes narrow appraisingly as she eyed the travel-worn, but still attractive girl perched awkwardly on the barstool. "Juana, this is Wendy. She's from Utah, and I purchased her today. Her "bride price" was $4,600 all told. Now, I want you to take her to the Rose Room, and get her all settled for the night. You know the drill. We'll decide specific duties for Wendy tomorrow."

Juana looked at Wendy somewhat pityingly after hearing the high price I had paid...she herself had cost a mere $2000, a debt that had been repaid long ago. Juana stayed on voluntarily now, and she was my chief trainer and a wealthy woman in her own right. She was also very good at her job, as Wendy would soon discover. "Wendy, Juana is in charge of my household. I expect you to obey her just as you would me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, I understand." Juana beckoned, and Wendy followed obediently, if a little stiffly. Her eyes were still modestly downcast, and I wondered if she'd even noticed the splendor through which she passed. Probably not. She seemed to be concentrating on walking without wincing. Fortunately the Rose Room was on the ground floor, adjoining my suite and across the hallway from Chef Brian's suite. All the other bedrooms were on the second and third floors. Wendy would be moved to one of them after her training was complete, but for now, she didn't have far to walk.

I moved hastily through the dining room and down the hall to my own suite, where I flipped a variety of wall switches and settled happily into my large leather recliner to watch the show. As soon as I clicked the remote to turn on my flat-panel television, I could see and hear all of the action in the Rose Room. I selected the bathroom camera first, as I was sure that would be Wendy's most pressing need.

Sure enough, Juana and Wendy were standing in the bathroom, which was luxurious by anyone's standards. I'd had college dorm rooms that were smaller, and that's not even taking into account the space used by the Jacuzzi tub and double shower. There was a toilet, a bidet, the standard sink and a separate vanity table with professional-quality makeup lights. There was also a small walk-in closet, not that it usually held much. But those of my girls who liked to accumulate clothing were certainly permitted to do so. I wondered whether Wendy would turn out to be the acquisitive type. Time would tell. For now, I wanted to hear what was going on, so I turned up the volume.

"All right, Wendy. I notice you're walking a little stiffly. Are you wearing a chastity belt? I can remove that if you'll spread your legs and lift up that skirt for me." Juana spoke gently, but Wendy reacted as if she had been stuck, blushing and starting to tear up instantly. "I...my father...told me not to let anyone take it off until after my wedding. He told me I'd go to hell. I can't. Please, can you just go out so I can use the toilet?"

Juana couldn't help herself, she started to laugh. Was the girl stupid? She still thought there was a Mormon wedding coming up? Had she noticed nothing around her, or was she just that clueless? Most girls, by this point, would at least have been suspicious. Wendy was the most innocent thing she'd seen in years. God, it would be fun breaking her in.

"Wendy, listen to me." Her voice cracked like a whip. "You will do as I tell you, when I tell you, because let me promise you, little girl, there is no wedding coming up to save you from me. And I can make your life here worse than any hell you might end up in later. So you'd better get used to doing whatever you're told, and right now."

Juana assumed this tone would have the usual effect on a girl of Wendy's temperament, reducing her to a quivering, crying, submissive puddle. She was unprepared when Wendy stiffened in shock, and then made a bolt for the door. But Wendy still could barely walk, and Juana easily intercepted her. Cursing, Juana knocked her into the wall with one well placed slap to the face. I winced, watching. Juana was wicked strong. "Fucking little cunt! Just where do you think you're going? Now you're going to have a bruise that will take days to heal, at our expense. The master will be angry with me. And I'm going to make sure you understand just what that will cost you."

Still cursing, Juana dragged Wendy back into the bathroom and forced her towards the middle of the double shower. Knowing I was watching, she spoke aloud, "James, can you lower the restraints for me?" Her hands were full, trying to control Wendy, who was still struggling. But Wendy was no match for Juana.

As I keyed the automatic system, padded cuffs on chains lowered from the ceiling, and Juana forced Wendy's hands into them and fastened them tightly. Wendy was so short that when Juana released her, she was forced to stand on tiptoe in the restraints. I'd lowered them as far as they went, but they were ideal for someone at least an inch or two taller. Oh well, it would only heighten Wendy's misery, and perhaps shorten the punishment she'd earned through her defiance. I enjoyed the sight of her stretched tautly to her full height, and waited somewhat breathlessly for the rest of the scene to unfold.

Juana next reached into a cabinet under the vanity, producing two more cuffs, which she fastened to Wendy's ankles. She attached both cuffs to a short steel rod, forcing Wendy's legs apart, although only slightly, as she was already on tiptoe. Wendy was now completely immobilized, almost dangling by her arms. She also appeared to be in shock, completely white-faced and staring dazedly at her image in the full-lengthy mirror across the room.

Finally, Juana produced a pair of gold-handled scissors from the pocket of her robe. Slipping them out of their case, she proceeded to cut down the center front of Wendy's ugly floral dress. After an inch or two, though, she had a better idea, and she grasped both sides in her hands and simply pulled. The cheap cotton tore to waist level with a very satisfying sound. Juana knelt and tore the dress all the way down, leaving Wendy bare down the center front, her cheap, baggy gown hanging from her arms. I got a tantalizing glimpse of nipple now and then as Wendy swayed slightly, and I grumbled under my breath, "hurry up, bitch. It's already two o'clock in the morning."

Juana, well attuned to my desires after five years, must have sensed what I wanted. She quickly cut and tore both sleeves free, leaving the dress a tattered ruin around Wendy's feet. She gathered it up and threw it away, but I barely noticed. I was too busy taking in the sight of Wendy's nearly naked body on my big-screen TV. I zoomed in and panned slowly down the length of her tiny form.

Wendy was painfully thin. I could count each rib, and her pelvis and collar bone were so clearly defined that I could have sketched her entire skeletal structure without any effort at all, if I were an artist. Despite that, her legs and arms were muscular, and I could tell she was used to hard work. I noticed that the freckles on her face were repeated across her milk-white chest and breasts. There were no tan lines anywhere on her body, no indication that any of it had seen daylight before. Despite Wendy's thinness, her breasts were full and luscious, but very firm. I wondered what size they'd be when she'd had a few decent meals and put some flesh on her body. Her nipples were a lovely warm pink shade. Like the rest of her, they were tiny, no bigger than a quarter. As I watched, they hardened at the caress of the cold air.

Juana moved back into view now, walking behind Wendy. She loosened the bobby pins from Wendy's hair, and two waist-length braids tumbled free. Juana unbraided them, combing them out roughly. Wendy's hair, brushed out, fell to just below her ass,. It was a thick, rippling mass that I longed to bury my face in. I imagined grasping handfuls of it as I guided Wendy's mouth on my hard cock. All in good time...after ten years of this game, anticipation is often the greatest pleasure of all. I tortured myself gently with further erotic fantasies, stroking my cock lightly as I continued to watch Juana with Wendy.

Juana sniffed Wendy's hair and frowned. "When was the last time you washed your hair, slut? Answer me!" She had to slap Wendy's face to get her attention. Dazed, Wendy replied, "a week ago. We only had one bathroom for sixteen people. I only got time to wash my hair on Saturday nights before church...." Her voice trailed off, but she seemed more aware now, glancing down and blushing scarlet when she saw her body so brazenly displayed, covered only by her cheap cotton panties and the steel chastity belt she'd been forced to put on over eight hours ago. (I frowned at that, remembering that I had explained to her father that the panties would have to be removed in order for Wendy to use the bathroom while wearing the belt. Mormons had such funny ideas about modesty.)

I saw the now-familiar tears start to well up in her eyes again as she said, "please, I have to go to the bathroom so badly. Please let me go, I won't try to run again. Please?" She was begging, but Juana was unmoved. "You fucked up, bitch. Now you have to face the consequences." Juana did reach down and unlock the chastity belt, using the master key on her personal key ring, which she always carried. She placed the chastity belt on the counter and picked up the scissors. She made two quick cuts to Wendy's worn white briefs, and pulled them away as well. They were stuck to the skin with blood in a couple of places where the chastity belt had rubbed Wendy raw, and Wendy screamed as her skin began to bleed anew. This earned her another slap. "You don't make noise unless we want you to. Do that again, and I'll gag you."

Juana disposed of the ruined panties just as she had the dress, and then returned to Wendy. Wendy began to whimper as she saw that Juana now held a small riding crop. Juana ignored this, as she rather liked the sound. "Now, my little whore, we'll see about punishing you for your disobedience earlier." Juana gathered Wendy's hair out of the way and began to whip her tiny buttocks and muscular thighs. Despite her threats, she did so lightly, without breaking the skin, since Wendy already had bleeding welts from the chastity belt. But it was an entirely new sensation for Wendy, who did her best only to sob and whimper quietly, fearful of being gagged.

Wendy's face grew redder and redder, and tears streamed freely down her face and neck as the whipping continued. Tears were now streaking her breasts with salty trails. One or two tears dripped right off her nipples, a sight that aroused me immoderately as I watched in my suite, hand still gently pumping my nine-inch cock. At some point, the pain and Wendy's full bladder got the better of her, and she screamed in humiliation as the warm urine gushed down to splash on the tile floor and the conveniently placed drain.

This was Juana's signal to stop the whipping, and she did so, stepping disdainfully away. "Dirty girl, now I'll have to clean you up, I suppose." Taking the detachable shower head off the wall, she turned the spray all the way to COLD, and turned it on the helpless girl full force, spraying her entire form, with special attention to the breasts and pussy. Once again Wendy screamed as the icy water pounded her body, washing away blood, urine, and tears, and stinging on her welts. She also writhed slightly as the powerful stream massaged her clit, a sight I was glad to see, but she immediately began to blush with shame as she realized what she had done.

Once Wendy was rinsed, Juana stepped in closer and dampened Wendy's hair, which badly needed washed. For this she allowed warmer water, as she inevitably got splashed herself. She shampooed the heavy mane of hair three times, and rinsed it thoroughly. Wendy sobbed the entire time, but seemed to find the scalp massage somewhat hypnotic, as her tears gradually slowed and her face began once more to look pale and dazed.

Then Juana picked up a bar of soap and began to lather Wendy's frail form. Wendy's armpits were not shaved, but had only a light fluff of golden hair, not at all unpleasant to look at. Juana soaped them along with the rest of Wendy's body as Wendy once more sobbed in humiliation. When Juana reached Wendy's pussy, Wendy stiffened and tried to swing her crotch away from Juana and the bar of soap. This earned her another slap. "Just for that, bitch, I'll rinse you off with cold water again."

Juana's probing fingers thoroughly soaped Wendy's cunt and ass, and then she hit Wendy's pussy full force with a stream of icy water for the second time that evening, this time holding Wendy's pussy open with her long fingers, to get all traces of the soap removed. Then she rinsed the rest of Wendy's body and turned the water off, leaving Wendy dangling from the cuffs, soaking wet and glistening, but freezing.

Wendy's lips were blue with cold, and she was shivering, but Juana ignored this. She stepped out of the shower, dropping her soaked robe to the floor and reaching for one of the large rose-colored bath sheets. As she began to dry herself I had a glimpse of her dark purple nipples and her shaved snatch, but it was nothing I hadn't seen a hundred times or more, and all my attention was focused on Wendy. Wendy's blue lips were moving, and I zoomed in to see what she was saying.

"I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents...." The little slut was reciting the Book of Mormon, from the beginning! Fascinated, I listened as she recited the first three chapters, stroking my cock and focusing the camera on her breasts and pussy as the whispered voice continued. Then I got bored and hit the mute button. Her lips kept moving. Well, she could recite herself hoarse, for all the good it would do her. Right now, I needed relief, and thanks to Wendy's defiance, I was going to have to seek it elsewhere tonight.

I hit the intercom button. "Juana, turn the heat up and leave her there for tonight, then join me in my suite." Wendy started at the sound of my voice, but continued her whispered recitation. Juana, for her part, turned the heat up to 85 or so, then dropped the bath sheet to the floor and walked out of the bathroom, through the bedroom, and opened the connecting door to my suite. She closed it silently behind her and moved over to kneel on the bed, supporting her weight on her forearms and thrusting her ass into the air. She knew what was coming, as punishment for her failure to control Wendy earlier.

I moved behind Juana and kneaded her firm ass cheeks. Then I reached into the bedside stand and found the Astroglide, lubing both my cock and her asshole generously. I shoved my cock into her ass with one practiced thrust, sheathing it to the hilt as Juana cried out with pain. I began fucking her ass slowly, but lust and anticipation had taken their toll this evening, and I began to thrust faster and faster almost at once. Soon I was thrusting frantically, and Juana's E-cup tits were bouncing so hard that it must have been agonizing for her. I didn't care. I reached down and pinched her nipples as hard as I could, twisting and tugging until she begged me to stop. As she begged, I finally came, filling her ass to the brim. I couldn't remember the last time I'd shot so much cum. Wendy was going to be very good for me, I could tell.

I dismissed Juana, who calmly limped back to her second-floor suite stark naked and dripping cum down the back of her legs. She knew better than to clean off the signs of her punishment before she got back to her room. I almost hoped some of the male guests would find her and have a little gang-bang, because I was still pissed over her miscalculation earlier. But they were all tucked safely in bed with my other girls by then. I watched on the camera as she reached her suite and shut the door.

Then I switched back to the bathroom of the Rose Room, zooming out until I could see all of Wendy, hanging suspended in her naked glory. I dozed off to the sound of her voice exhaustedly reciting the Book of Mormon, imagining what it would feel like to make her recite as she sucked me off. I added it to my mental list of things to try sometime soon, as I slipped into sleep.