Wendy Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendy settles in.
4.3k words
4.49
48k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy settles in

This story is set in England, so the words used are English not American. All characters are over 18. This Chapter follows on from Wendy 01.

*

"Why don't you go and have a little bath now Andy," said Aunty, looking at Uncle, "and I'll have a little more fun with Wendy. By the way Wendy, those panties look a little too tiny for our normal use - and they seem much too tight between your legs. I think I may have to get some bigger ones for when you're relaxing at home."

"Whatever you want, Aunty." I said. "These thongs do cut in a bit, but you get used to them after a while - and I actually quite like them being tight at the front."

Aunt Maude smiled up at me. "Well when Uncle's gone upstairs you can have a look at my panties, and I'll have a look at yours. Now, Andy, off you go, there's girly talk we need to have!"

So Andy pulled himself up off the sofa, and giving me a kiss on the lips, and a squeeze of my bottom, he left to go upstairs for a bath. I smiled to myself seeing his little knob now small and floppy as he walked out of the room.

"Now, come and stand in front of me, Wendy, and put your hands behind your head. I need a closer look at these knickers of yours."

My Aunt sat up straight, pulling her cardigan and jumper smooth, which seemed to show off her ample bosom rather more, then smiled up at me and reached her arms forward.

"Come a bit closer, my dear, I can hardly touch you from here!"

I did as she asked, and was now standing right up at the sofa, where my Aunt had opened her legs to let me move in between them. She put her hands round me and touched my bottom, which felt somehow nice and comforting, then looked closely at my knickers where they dipped in between my legs. My thong was just a plain white stretchy one I'd had for a while, with pretty little lace around the legs, and Aunt Maude seemed to be looking at the material very closely.

"You look so nice I could kiss you!" she beamed, glancing up at me while her fingers still stroked softly over my bottom cheeks.

I smiled back down at her, her wool-clad arms feeling so warm and somehow engulfing as her fingers played with my bottom. Then to my complete surprise she squeezed my bottom cheeks, moved her head forward and gave me a good big kiss on my panties, right down where they disappeared between my legs. It felt so strange and exhilarating as she pushed her head into my panties, and I'm sure I felt her tongue flicking at me too.

I gasped in surprise, but she held me tight so I kept my hands behind my head as she'd told me to, and just took in the strange and naughty feelings that her kissing was giving me. After a while she started to pull me closer towards her face then let me loose me again, making my hips move to and fro in a rocking sort of way. I felt so vulnerable yet so safe with Aunty.

It felt a bit like the secret playing that I used to do under the covers when I was in bed at home, rubbing against my special teddy bear. It always used to get me so hot and squishy between my legs, and I loved the big warm feeling that came over me when teddy used to rub my special place.

Now as I watched her, I quite liked the feel of her face pushing into me, and I could tell she liked it too. Then I remembered that Uncle Andy had told me I had to be a big girl now I was at University, so I whispered to her.

"I want to be a big girl for you, Aunty. And I do like the feel of you kissing me."

She seemed to like me talking like this, and, not stopping her movements, she asked me: "What do big girls do, Wendy?"

I didn't know quite what she meant, but I'd heard lots of people saying about big girls opening their legs, so I just asked: "Do you mean about big girls opening their legs, Aunty?"

"Yes!" I could hear the smile in her voice. "So now you open your legs wide apart for your Aunty to play with you!"

I moved my feet a bit further apart, and felt her move her head tighter into my crotch.

Still she kept on her kissing of my knickers, and I could feel myself getting quite moist and squidgy and thought my panties must be getting damp from all this attention. And I was now sure I could feel her tongue flicking against my special parts. It felt quite dreamy.

After a while Aunty pulled her head back, and looked up at me again.

"My, Wendy, you are just so kissable, aren't you? But these panties are definitely too tight for you, so I just think I'll slip them off you. You don't mind, do you Wendy?"

She was so lovely I just smiled down at her and said: "Of course not, Aunty. I know big girls like having their knickers pulled down."

Aunt Maude smiled back up at me: "They certainly do Wendy. You just stay where you are and I'll have them down in no time!"

I did as I was told, feeling so strange and embarrassed as Aunt Maude peeled down my thong and slipped it to the floor. After I stepped out of it, she held it up in front of her, inspecting the cloth quite closely.

"Yes, I thought as much," she said, "It's so tight it's made you quite damp inside, hasn't it?"

I didn't know quite what to say, but she didn't seem to want an answer as she pulled my panties to her face, with her nose at the damp gusset, and inhaled deeply.

It was somehow very erotic but also very personal, so I whispered: "Do they smell nicely, Aunty?"

She sighed and inhaled again, and then said: "I know you are a proper big girl Wendy but your panties have a lovely little girly smell!"

I felt wonderful, especially when she opened up my knickers and said: "And look at those lovely little loose curly hairs. Straight out of my big girl's pussy!"

I giggled, then she said: "I think you need another kiss now as you're such a good girl! So open your legs again for me, there's a poppet."

And as I moved my feet apart, she looked up at me with a big smile before putting her hands round my bottom again, and pulling my hips towards her face.

I gave a little shriek as her lips touched me, and my body gave a little spasm too, as she found my special sensitive part in between my hairs, and started licking it with her warm tongue.

"Oh Aunty!" I said, feeling my hips squirm, "That does feel very naughty!"

She pulled back and looked up at me. "No it's not naughty, my love, it's just very nice. I think you're going to have to learn quite a lot about all those nice things that we can do with each other, so just you relax and let your Aunty give you a good kissing."

And with that she pushed her head back against my wispy curly hairs, and began licking me. She seemed to explore everywhere with her tongue, and I was getting quite flushed. After a while she moved her right hand off my bottom, and somehow brought it up against my inner thighs.

Now I gasped again as her finger started exploring between my legs, just like I did with myself on my special nights at home with teddy. But it was my Aunt's fingers slipping amongst my slippery folds now, not mine.

And she did it so well I couldn't help but let myself go, feeling so soft and squishy as she explored my inner secrets with her gentle fingers and searching tongue.

As she continued to finger me, she looked up and said: "I'm so glad my little girl is now a big girl with such a nice hairy pussy. You do look so very grown up!"

I'd been worried about all my hairiness, so it felt so nice to hear Aunt praising it.

"Thank you, Aunty," I said, "I'm glad you like it - but it makes me feel so funny inside for you to finger me and kiss me like this."

Aunt Maude pulled her body back, and smiled up at me.

"Well Wendy, it is lovely to kiss your pretty little cunt, but you must be uncomfy standing like that - so why not come and sit next to me on the sofa, and we can have a proper cuddle, like we used to."

I smiled back down at her, and lowered my arms from behind my head, before sitting down next to her on the sofa. It felt slightly prickly with no panties on, but it was nice to be sitting next to my Aunt and felt so lovely when she pulled my head into her bosom, just like she used to do when I was a child.

"There, my love," she said, "Does that feel nice with my soft jumper and soft breasts around you?"

"Mmmm..." I murmured, my eyes shut, and her warmth seemingly all around me. It felt so safe and secure, and still somehow still exciting.

"I think I should give your breasts a gentle stroking too, so just stay there while I see if I can slip your bra off." Aunty spoke so positively I just knew I was safe in her arms.

As my head nestled in the soft wool of her breasts, I felt her hands reach behind me and pull my cardigan up, then I felt the release of my bra strap as she undid it.

Then somehow she reached an arm under me, and I felt her wool-covered arms stroking my belly, up under my cardigan till she reached my right breast. She just stroked it very gently, as if soothing me to sleep, but somehow the way she did it got me very much awake, and I felt more stirrings between my legs.

With her other hand she took my right hand, and pulled it to her breast so I could stroke her as she stroked me, except my hand was stroking over her soft hairy jumper and hers was stroking against my bare skin. As my hand stroked over the wool I could feel the outline of her bra and the softness of her full breast. Then my hand felt the unmistakable bump of her nipple, and I heard her gasp.

"Oh Wendy!" she sighed, "Please keep doing that to my nipple - it feels so lovely when you squeeze me!"

I smiled as I realised she liked this as much as I did.

We carried on stroking and smiling for ages, and the more I squeezed her nipple, the more her breathing seemed to get faster. It was just so nice and relaxing yet so naughty and exciting.

"Wendy, please just lift up my jumper and feel my tits inside my bra." she sighed.

I put my hand under the soft wool of her jumper, and lifted it up to reveal her white bra with her big breasts wobbling inside. Quickly I slipped a hand under the fabric and found her nipple again.

She gasped and smiled at the same time, then moved her hand to find my nipple too, and soon we were teasing each other with our fingers, me realising that she liked having it squeezed and pulled slightly, and her doing the same back to me. It all seemed just so nice and so natural, and soon I was moving my whole body and squeezing my thighs together as we continued our cuddling.

"Right my dear," she said, panting a little, "I think you're now ready for the last stage, aren't you?"

I didn't know quite what to say, as it was all so strange yet somehow all so nice.

"What would you like next then, Aunty?" I asked.

"Well I think you just need a little more kissing, so let's unbutton your cardie and take off your bra, and I'll show you how big girls relax very nicely together."

I did as she said, glad that Uncle Andy wasn't in the room to watch me unbuttoning my cardigan and slipping off my bra, but feeling happy as Aunt Maude looked at my naked breasts, and scooped them in her hands. She was a very caring Aunt, and now she was going to show me how to relax even more. I felt such a lucky girl.

She stood up, and positioned me so I was sitting sideways on the sofa, then lay me back with my head on one arm and my heels resting on the other. She knelt down on the carpet beside my waist.

"I feel so relaxed already!" I said to her as I draped one arm over the sofa back and the other by my side, my cardie hanging open as my Aunt studied me.

She looked me up and down, smiling again. "Well let's just see if we can relax you properly, shall we?"

And she took my leg nearest her, and pulled it towards her so that my foot was now resting on the carpet, and my legs quite wide apart. I felt a little exposed, but needn't have worried, as Aunt soon moved closer to put her head over my private parts.

She had one hand on my belly stroking me and the other stroking my inner thigh, as she lowered her head towards my hairy mound.

It still made me quiver when her tongue first touched me, but now I knew it was alright for her to kiss me down there I just relaxed even more. She did kiss very well, and her tongue seemed to just know where all my specially exciting place was.

Soon her hands had moved so one was stroking my breasts and the other had joined her tongue between my legs. I lay there with my eyes shut as the feelings of delightful relaxation came over me, and I felt my body begin to writhe and squirm to her touching and licking.

It felt so natural as she slipped a finger gently inside me - and I knew that I was so squishy she would have no trouble in slipping it in. And all the time her tongue was flicking over my special place, the part that only I knew about, that just excited me so much. It was so lovely and so naughty but as it was my Aunt I knew it must be alright to have these wonderful feelings, so I just gave in and melted.

I was beginning to pant now, as Aunt Maude wriggled her finger inside me, somehow squeezed my special part with her mouth, and stroked my nipples with her other hand. I couldn't help my body's writhing, as my hips moved up and down to push into Aunty's face, and I reached my hands down to touch her soft wool-covered body, stroking her shoulder then realising I could run my hand lower and feel the fullness of her dangling breast.

That somehow stirred her more, especially when I found her nipple again, and she began moving her fingers and lips faster as she continued to work me up.

My hand was now squeezing her nipple as she squeezed mine, so we were moving in unison as my breathing came faster and faster and she fingered me harder and so arousingly.

I was panting hard now, and could feel a very strange feeling happening between my legs, which felt so gorgeous but so out of control.

"Oh, Aunty!" I shouted, "I think it's going to come!"

And as she worked me up faster, I knew I was cumming and felt that amazing feeling spreading out from between my legs all over my body as my hips thrashed up and down into my Aunt's face. She kept up her licking and fingering, and as the first peak seemed to die down, so I could feel another building up.

We went on for ages - or so it seemed to me - with Aunty stroking and fingering and sucking and licking me from peak to peak. I'd never known anything like it, and at the end was so exhausted I knew I just had to stop.

I felt so good, and so relaxed, just like Aunty had said I would. Better than I'd ever felt before, as the times I'd played with myself were nothing like the amazing sensations that Aunt Maude had given me. And all this was on my first day with them!

I looked up to see Aunty lifting her head and licking her lips, smiling towards me. And there behind her was Uncle Andy, standing stark naked holding his bath-towel to one side with his knob sticking out just like it had earlier.

"That was a very good first lesson for you there, Wendy, and I'm very pleased with your progress." she smiled. "I'm sure we're going to have lots of nice fun with you during your time at University."

"We certainly are!" chimed in Uncle Andy. "But before anyone moves, there's a little present I've got to give to Maude. She just looks so divine kneeling there with her bottom in the air, doesn't she, Wendy?"

"Well I've not really had time to look." I replied, "It's all just been so amazing. And I do feel so nicely relaxed now. I don't even feel embarrassed by you seeing me like this."

I'm not sure why I said that last bit - I must have still been dreaming after my excitement - as it did feel a bit strange for Uncle Andy to be able to see my breasts, but fortunately Aunty's head still hid my private parts.

"Good, I'm glad to hear you are fitting into our open life style." smiled Uncle, walking over towards us.

He stopped behind Aunt Maude, throwing his towel on the arm of the sofa, then knelt down behind her and started stroking the tight white panties over her rounded bottom.

Aunt Maude smiled up at me. "I think I can guess his little present!" she said, "So just you relax and watch."

As I couldn't physically move anyway, with Aunty's body now resting on me, I didn't have much alternative.

So as I watched Uncle Andy's hands moved from Aunt's bottom down between her legs, and I saw her smile as he continued to feel over her panties.

I could see his knob was now very hard - just like when I'd tossed him earlier on - but now I was seeing it from further away, and it somehow looked bigger pointing forwards towards her bottom.

From what I could see he seemed to have pulled her knickers to one side, as first he smiled and then she did too.

"Oooh, Andy, are you taking advantage of me?" she said.

He just replied: "Oh no, of course not Maude - I'm just getting you ready for your special present!"

She'd now got one hand still holding onto my thigh, and the other resting between my breasts as she lay forward over my lap with her head facing me.

Looking at his arms and hand movements, it seemed that Uncle Andy was now fingering his wife, and I could see her face as she gasped and smiled as his fingers explored her. It felt very strange to be this close to them as they got up to these things, but there again it had been such a strange day already, maybe it was just normal after all.

I'd been watching Uncle Andy's knob as he played with Aunt Maude's private parts, and it seemed to twitch from time to time as it stood forward, pointing slightly upwards and looking much too big to fit in anywhere in Aunty. But I knew that's what he had in mind.

Soon Aunty was moaning to herself as Uncle Andy fingered her, sometimes shutting her eyes, sometimes opening them to smile up at me.

"Oooh," she sighed, "This is very nice, Andy, and it's somehow extra special to be sharing it with you, Wendy. I do hope you're enjoying watching us!"

"Why yes, Aunty, it seems so natural for me to be here now, and to watch you two playing. I hope his present isn't going to hurt you." I replied.

"Oh no!" smiled Aunt Maude, "He never hurts me, even when we're a bit rough together. It's all just good fun."

"I was meaning about the size of his knob..." I said, trailing off, as I saw Uncle Andy kneel more forward, and lower his knob towards my Aunt's private parts.

As I watched he pushed forward, smiling as he seemed to be slipping inside her.

Aunt Maude gasped a little, then smiled to reassure me.

"No it feels just lovely as he comes inside me. And my cunt just stretches wider to let him slide in. I'm all so slippy down there, that it's easy, isn't it pet?" and she glanced back towards my Uncle.

"Oh yes, you're certainly very slippy, my love," he said. "Must have been all that licking of Wendy you did earlier on - you're just so nice and ready to slip into."

He'd now pushed further in to Aunt Maude's body, and had put his hands around her waist just under he jumper, to steady himself.

He smiled, looking at Aunty then at me, and began pushing his hips in and out as his knob slid into my Aunt's vagina. I could feel when he pushed in hard, as Maude pressed against me too, and now she gripped my thigh tighter, with her other hand somehow exploring my right breast.

I felt I shouldn't just sit back, and wanted to comfort her a little, so stroked the soft wool of the cardigan on her shoulder, and she reached her hand further up my leg.

Uncle Andy was now getting into quite a rhythm, as he pounded away at his wife's bottom. I could hear a regular slapping noise when his belly met her bottom, and squishy noises as he pulled back and pressed into her.

He seemed to be getting quite excited, and had slipped a hand around the far side of her bottom, and seemed to be fingering her as he slid in and out. He was certainly panting more now, so I could guess how it would end as he'd have some more sticky cum to shoot up inside her.

12