Wendy Ch. 04

Story Info
Sunday Lunch.
2.8k words
4.49
29.9k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in England, so the words used are English not American. All characters are over 18. This Chapter follows on from Wendy 03.

*

Uncle Andy continued: "And when we're all fresh and clean we can go out for Sunday lunch - would you both like that?"

We looked at each other, then both said: "Yes, please!" at the same time, so we giggled. I got up off the sofa, when to my slight surprise Uncle Andy just pulled me towards his body with his hands around my waist, under the cardie. "That was fabulous, Wendy!" he smiled, and kissed me on the lips, letting his tongue wander over the outside of my lips too, as if he was licking me clean. How kind of him!

Then I went up for my shower, glancing back to see the two of them sitting naked side by side on the sofa, starting to chat with each other. I shouted down to Aunt Maude when I'd finished showering, then went to my room where I think I must have dozed off...

Anyway, I awoke with Aunt Maude gently pulling at my shoulder.

"Wake up, dear -- we'll be late for lunch!"

I looked up and saw her smiling down at me. She'd obviously showered and got changed into her Sunday-best twinset, in a pale green colour. She looked so smart in it -- especially with her pearl necklace -- so I realised I'd better get up too, and put on some pretty clothes.

I sat up in bed, and rubbed my eyes, as Auntie looked down on my naked body.

"As we're in a bit of a rush, why don't you just pull on a sweater or a cardie and a skirt, and we can go out like that?" she asked.

"What, you mean no bra and panties?" I asked, amazed.

"Well your breasts are so young and firm you don't really need a bra, do you? And I often wear no panties, especially when I've been a bit excited, as I think it's nice for the breeze to cool you off!"

"Well OK, if you say so Auntie" I smiled, standing up off the bed and going to the clothes cupboard.

I pulled out the little white round-neck cardie that looked quite smart, then found the matching wool skirt from the next drawer down. It wasn't really a matching skirt, but was the same shade of white even if it was made in a heavier ribbed wool. It had a stretchy elastic waistband, so I'd soon slipped it on, and pulled the cardigan on too. It was nice the way Auntie watched me dressing, with a little smile on her face.

"Only a few ticks to button myself up, then I'll be ready, Auntie!" I beamed.

"And very pretty you look too," she smiled, "especially knowing that your lovely body is only hidden by a thin covering of soft wool!"

I quickly pulled on my light brown shoes, brushed my hair and dabbed on some perfume as Auntie held the door open for me and I followed her down the stairs to meet Uncle Andrew, dressed in an open-neck check shirt and dark trousers. It was so funny to be all dressed up again.

So we went out, and the pub was still serving lunch, so we all had roast beef dinners. Uncle bought a bottle of red wine, so we all drank a little too.

I just felt so grown up to be out sharing lunch with Aunt and Uncle, all of us dressed in our Sunday best, knowing that we'd spent the first part of the day almost naked, enjoying all sorts of new pleasures. I could still taste a little of Uncle's cum in my mouth, at least until the roast beef came along.

We caught each other's eyes at different times during the meal, and each of us smiled in turn at our special pleasures, although we only talked about the normal things like the weather. At one time a tiny piece of roast potato somehow dropped off my fork as I was about to put it in my mouth.

I noticed it as it clung to my cardie, just above my right breast. I tried to flick it off without creating a scene, but somehow it wouldn't go, and as I flicked it I knew my breast was wobbling, as Uncle and Auntie had stopped eating to watch.

"Can I help, dear?" asked Auntie, moving her hand towards me. Just as she reached my cardie the fleck of potato fell off onto the floor, leaving Auntie with her hand gently stroking my breast.

"Thanks!" I said, "It was just a little bit that dropped off the potato, but it's gone now -- and I think there's no mess or anything on my cardie."

"No, it looks quite perfect to me!" smiled Uncle Andrew, who'd been watching me closely when I brushed my hand over my breast.

Later on, after both Uncle and Aunt had eaten pudding too (I just was full at that point), we had coffee and gently relaxed.

"I've just remembered, you'll have to be in bed early tonight, won't you dear?" said Auntie Maude, sipping her coffee, "As it's your first day of college tomorrow."

"Well I don't need to get up too early," I replied, "as my first registration isn't until ten o'clock. Mind you, I'm not quite sure where it is, so I need to leave by nine I suppose."

"I don't know, typical students!" said Uncle Andy, smiling, "not starting till ten. You'll probably be back by 3 too, and say you've had a hard day!"

"There, there, Andy," chided Maude, "don't tease the girl too much -- she's not even started and I'm sure she'll be a very hard worker -- and as you know she's a quick learner too."

Uncle went a bit red at this point -- probably remembering how I tossed him then sucked him off earlier on. I smiled and licked my lips, feeling a little bit special.

What with the late lunch and the pudding and coffee afterwards, we didn't get home till about 5 o'clock.

After we got into the hall, Uncle turned round to face me, smiling.

"I didn't really have time to tell you in the pub, but you do look gorgeous, Wendy!"

I smiled, feeling myself blush a little.

"Yes, that cardie suits her doesn't it Andy?" added Auntie Maude. "And you know that we're not wearing panties, either of us -- that's why her skirt looks so nice and rounded over her little bottom."

I wasn't sure why Auntie said that bit about us not wearing panties. Maybe she was feeling as if she wanted some attention too. But it had the opposite effect, as Uncle came up right close in front of me, and simply put his hands around me, gripping my bottom quite firmly.

"My, I believe you are right!" he winked to Auntie, sliding his hands up and down over my skirt, and feeling my bottom cheeks at the same time. He was so close I could feel him pressing into me down there. He did seem to like being with me!

"I'm not wearing a bra, either." I said, wondering quite why I'd said it, as I knew where his hands would be going next.

"Well let's not start fumbling in the hall." said Auntie, sounding cross. "I'm going in the kitchen to put the kettle on. Uncle Andrew, I suggest you go and get yourself undressed upstairs. And Wendy, why don't you come and help me. I think we should keep our Sunday best on for a little while too".

And with that she went off into the kitchen, as Uncle slid his hands round my waist, smiling as he gave me a quick kiss. He then went upstairs, and I followed Auntie towards the kitchen.

Auntie had the kettle on when I went in, greeting me with a smile, but sounding almost cross.

"Why did you tell Uncle that you had no bra on? Are you trying to make him feel your tits again? And after that showing of in the pub too!"

"Well I was only following what you said about our not wearing panties..." I said. "And in the pub I was just flicking off a speck from my cardie, not stroking myself! I'm sorry if I upset you, Auntie, but really..."

"Well Wendy, I hope you remember that we do have a very strict house here, and because of those two times when you were much too forward, I'm going to have to spank your bottom. It won't be a big spanking, but you've got to learn. Now come here and bend over my knees."

She'd sat down on a kitchen chair at this point, and pushed her knees forward, beckoning me where I was to put my body. It didn't seem fair, but I suppose I just thought she wanted to get her own way, so I knelt down beside her, then leaned forward over her knee with my hands on the floor the other side of her.

No sooner than I'd got there than I felt her lift up my skirt, exposing my naked bottom. Then there was a movement of her arm, and ouch! I cried out as her hand came down on me. Then there was a second smack, and then a third.

"Ow, Auntie!" I cried, "This hurts!"

"Well you'll just have to learn how to behave yourself, my girl. Your place is not to flaunt yourself about, but to serve your Uncle and me. So we'll have you when we please, not when you please. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Auntie, of course." I replied, my bottom still stinging.

"Well maybe three smacks is enough for you this time." Said Auntie, seeming to relax. "Let me just see how sore your bottom is."

And then I felt her hand on me again, but this time stroking over me smoothly to rub my pain away. I felt like crying when she smacked me, but now it felt alright again, and I wasn't surprised when her fingers slipped under my bottom, between my legs. I knew Auntie wanted to show she was in charge, so I eased my legs apart slightly so she could feel me some more.

She was very relaxing with her fingers, and I could feel myself getting squidgy even before her fingertips reached my pussy lips and began a gentle soothing motion down there. Her touch just made me melt again inside, as her fingers continued to explore my private parts.

By now the kettle was boiling, and I could hear the steam coming out of it. Fortunately it had an automatic switch off, so Auntie didn't have to stop her soothing to stop its frenetic boiling. Then I heard the door again, and new Uncle Andrew had come in. I was facing away from the door, so knew he could see everything his wife's hand was doing -- and now that included showing me off to him.

"I'm afraid I had to give Wendy a little smack, Andy," she said, still keeping her finger movements over my pussy lips, "as she'd been getting a little out of line. But I think she's learned her lesson now, haven't you pet?"

"Yes, Auntie" I said.

"Don't let me stop you Maude," said Uncle Andrew, "that smoothing you're doing looks very nice from here. Could you hold her open a little more so I can watch?"

I felt powerless -- but somehow it was alright, as I'd seen them both naked anyway. But to be fully dressed with just my bottom showing and to have Auntie's fingers between my legs, I did feel somehow very exposed.

Then Auntie pulled my bottom cheek apart, exposing me even more, and I felt drops of something cool right on my bottom itself. I quivered. Then there were so many feelings, as Auntie started stroking over my anus, while continuing to finger me. Then there were more fingers -- it must have been Uncle Andrew -- that fingered me some more. I was getting very excited with all this attention, and felt myself becoming more and more squidgy -- despite still resting over Auntie's knees.

I began to moan a little.

"Just relax, pet." said Auntie Maude. "Uncle's just going to give you a special treat -- aren't you Andy?"

Now there were definitely four hands playing with me. And playing everywhere from my clitty to my anus. There was also a finger pushing into me, but as I was so juicy it slipped in and out quite easily. I was quite liking being the centre of attention, as it meant I could enjoy all of the feelings without having to concentrate on sucking either of them, or tossing Uncle off. And they seemed to like it too, judging from their breathing.

Then I felt my legs being pushed apart, as Uncle was kneeling down behind me. And as he shuffled forwards, so he pushed my legs further and further apart.

"Now here's my special treat for you tonight, Wendy," he said, "so just relax and let me into you. There's a good girl!"

I didn't have time to say anything, as I felt something big and hard pushing between my pussy lips. I knew it must by his cock -- so that meant he was going to fuck me! I wouldn't be a virgin any more! What a lucky girl I was to have all of these pleasures in just two days!

I thought it might hurt as it felt so big, but Uncle was very gentle, telling me: "Just a little bit of cock to start you off -- there, how does that feel?"

I knew I should be honest with them so I simply said: "Well it's definitely bigger than your finger, but I think it will fit nicely if you push in gently, Uncle and it is very kind of you to fuck me..." I thought that sounded very grown up, and didn't want any more smacking. Not for now, anyway.

I could feel more fingering of my clitty -- I think it was Auntie's hand reaching under me -- and Uncle's cock kept pushing up, nuzzling at my vagina. Then I just felt him slip right inside me. It was tight, but I was nice and juicy for him so he slid in quite easily. Then he grabbed me round the waist, holding me tight over my cardie, and I felt his hips start to move more rhythmically back and forwards into me. It seemed he kept pushing more cock into me too, as now I could feel him right up inside me, and I could hear and feel his body slapping against my bottom as he continued to fuck me rhythmically.

"There's a good girl," said Auntie, "taking Uncle so well. Let's see if I can give you some pleasuring too before Uncle spurts up inside you."

And I felt Aunt's other hand reach down under my chest, and begin exploring my breasts as they hung next to her legs.

Now I was getting really excited, with Uncle hard inside me and holding me tightly around the waist, while Auntie played with my breasts and nipples with one hand, the other still rubbing my wet clitty.

I was panting, and shouting out now every time Uncle pushed into me. He seemed to be pushing in further and harder with every stroke, and he was panting now, too.

"Oh, Wendy!" he was saying, "Oh, Wendy! Oh, Wendy!" as he pushed harder and harder into me.

I joined in, panting "Oh Uncle! Oh Uncle! Oh Uncle!" as he pounded against me, now making a loud slapping noise with each stroke as his body smacked against my bottom.

"Come on girl," encouraged Auntie, "cum for Auntie with Uncle's big cock inside you, cum while he fucks you, there's a good girl!"

And not quite knowing who was doing what to pleasure me, I felt a huge wave of excitement build up inside me and suddenly reach a peak.

"Yes!" I shouted, "Oh Yes! I'm cumming Auntie, I'm cumming! Fuck me harder, Uncle, fuck me harder"

And his voice was now at a crescendo too. "God Wendy! Oh God! I'm fucking you and cumming right up inside your cunt!"

Then he just kept repeating "Up! Up! Up!" squeezing my waist tightly as his cock jammed right into me.

We just seemed to be moving together in excitement for so long -- and making so much noise with our panting and our shouting.

Then we both seemed to slow down at the same time, and although Auntie was still playing with me at both ends, I knew that we'd both finished our fucking.

Yes, I had to pinch myself, our fucking. I'd been fucked at last, and knew how good it felt. Now I could join in conversation when the other girls were talking about it. I'd taken a cock right inside me. And a big one! I could tell them all about sucking and blow jobs too! I felt such a big girl! And it was all thanks to Auntie Maude and Uncle Andrew.

What would college bring?

By maudecardy © 2011