Wendy Confesses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overall, though, the most amazing part was being used and controlled sexually. Jim made me get into that position. He was choosing to slap my bottom without even asking me. Yes, I admit that I was thrilled to be submissive and "obedient" for this hunky man. I even came a little bit while I was up there. I suppose that is what a really "dominant" man can do to a slut like me.

Then Jim put me on the bed, on my back, and before I knew it he had used some soft rope to tie my wrists up so I couldn't use my hands. Then he started giving me oral pleasure. I was cumming hard after just a minute and before my second climax even started I felt Jim force one of his fingers into my little hole. I could have felt ashamed from letting him do that but I did not. I already knew Jim intended to have anal sex with me -- I had admitted to only one prior experience -- so there was no shock that he wanted to penetrate me back there. He was incredibly skillful and the sensations were truly wonderful. He made me orgasm over and over.

I never even had time to get my breath back before Jim was on top of me. I love taking my new men that way but I wasn't quite ready to have sex again. Jim didn't seem to care -- and I know that should have been a scary warning to me -- as he thrust his fabulous cock into me and gave me a hard screw. I was trapped and really felt like I was being "forced" to be his slut. But I was not as scared as I perhaps should have been since Jim had previously mentioned things like being restrained and "not being allowed to say no". He even held my ankles behind my head so that my body was totally at his mercy. In that position I got to see his muscles and his power over me and that was perhaps the biggest turn-on of all. He thrust so long and so deep into me that I just could not help myself from cumming another time.

Later on, Jim released me and we had some more sex play and I got to really enjoy myself with his body and his big penis. I can never get tired of hunky, muscled men. When he decided we'd had enough for one day, Jim knelt over me and ordered me to stroke his penis. He was giving me instructions and telling me what to do -- I could see how aroused he was from having me stroke him to completion. Towards the end my hand got tired and Jim quickly took over. I knew what was going to happen and I will admit that I did not object. To the contrary -- this time I was ready and very willing to allow a man to ejaculate over my face.

To be honest, I felt wicked and "slutty" as his sticky white semen splashed on my face. It felt so right that I even stuck my tongue out for him and caught a nice taste of him as well. Afterwards, as we were dressing, Jim was very complimentary about my efforts. He told me I had been "amazing for a newbie" and he also told me I was very sexy and "gorgeous". I assured Jim that the feelings were mutual and that I'd thoroughly enjoyed everything we'd done -- and that was the truth. Though my poor vagina did suffer a little that day and I was sore afterwards. Jim definitely prefers to fuck a woman hard and deep and he treated my poor pussy roughly. I guessed that that was part of my lot as willing submissive slut. After all, I didn't choose Jim so he would treat me gently.

All this gave me pause for thought, as usually happens in the aftermath of one of my adulterous acts. Jim is a very nice man but clearly his "thing" is to give a kind of "abuse" to women and to treat them roughly. He enjoyed slapping me and hurting my vagina with his pounding. What was I doing there with him? And how could I, as a married woman, allow myself to be tied up by this man and then be debased with his "issue" all over my face?

I can assure you that the reason was that I totally enjoyed my time with Jim. As weird as it might seem, it was exhilarating to "push my boundaries" with him. I think that's because giving over control to Jim was the ultimate extension of my desires to experience men who are strong and powerful. I had truly loved being in bed with men who had the physical ability to control me and "force" me to do things. I was in no doubt that Jim has that same ability¬. You must remember that I was not looking for a boyfriend or a new husband -- I'd play with Jim a few times only and that would be it. So I had agreed to submit and to be obedient and to be totally under his control in a sexual way. He could do anything he wanted -- within reason of course. It was risky and probably foolish of me but I was so curious about this "other world" and so eager to find out how much of a slut I really could be.

There was one other thing. To be honest, the feeling that this was "as far as I could go" also made it easier to enjoy my experience with Jim. I knew my time was coming to an end. I also knew that this was close to the limit -- no matter what happened I'd never really want to submit or be a sex slave to some man I was not married to. And it was never going to happen with my hubby, either! Once I'd gone this far, there'd be nowhere else to go and that would make it easier to return to my ways as a "proper" suburban wife and mother.

I happily went back to Jim for more play. When I arrived on the second occasion, Jim ordered me to undress as soon as I got inside. I've never felt so nervous and so thrilled at the same time just by removing my clothes in front of a guy. Knowing the way Jim is, I felt like everything I did was about me proving my worth to him. Next, Jim put me over his lap like some naughty child so he could slap my bottom some more. I was a little clumsy and awkward being in that position. I felt a little ridiculous once again but, like the first time, I went ahead with it because I knew I wanted to "submit" to this man. I admit that I was not enjoying the treatment, my big white bottom being slapped hard, until Jim started to finger my vagina and rub my clit. Then, everything he did felt fabulous and, funnily enough, the warmth from his spanking actually made my orgasm feel a little stronger.

He used my mouth roughly again and I didn't mind that I was drooling over his shaft and down my chin. I suppose "normal" women don't want to be used like that but I found it exciting to let Jim hold my head while he shoved himself into my mouth. This time I did not even find it scary. I liked the feeling of his power and his lust for me and, to be honest, the experience of being used like a slut. After so many tentative headjobs in my younger years, it felt good to be taken like that. And then I somehow didn't feel too self-conscious when Jim order me to crawl to the bedroom on my hands and knees -- weird, I know, and probably demeaning but I was feeling adventurous and ready for almost anything Jim could throw at me.

Jim gave me some terrific oral sex that day as well and then he started preparing me to take him in my bum. I was feeling a little exhausted after my orgasms so I just lay there as he licked and probed at my backdoor. It felt rather pleasant. Though I was grateful that I'd tried anal sex before and was not a total newbie. Actually, at this point Jim showed me some real care and tenderness. He even told me that he was going to "fuck my arse" but that he wanted me to be ready so I would enjoy it. I wanted to enjoy it too, of course.

Actually, Jim also used his mouth and his fingers on my pussy, my cunt, to get me all "hot" and ready to take him. Make no mistake, despite my misgivings I was very "ready".

I was on my hands and knees and I felt him push the tip of his cock against me. It felt like there could be no going back and that excited me just a little more -- I had no control! I knew Jim was big because I had held him and sucked him so that I was very familiar with his gorgeous member. I braced for a little bit of pain as he first entered me. I was sure that I could accept all of his size but I really am not experienced at anal sex.

What happened was that Jim went incredibly slowly and softly. I don't know why he did that when most of the time he preferred to use roughly. It took him ages as he slowly pushed in and then withdrew and then pushed in again. After a time, maybe he was only halfway inside my bottom, I was really beginning to enjoy the stretching the "full" sensation -- its really true that a great part of anal sex is the intense feeling of a man's penis filling up such a small place in your body.

Then, I still cannot really believe this, I wanted more of him. Even though he has a big cock, I started pushing back a little bit, trying to will him to thrust further inside me. Jim was saying things like "you have a great arse" and "you're such a great little anal fuck". I am sure he really meant it and so I wanted to show off. I wanted to take all of his cock in my bum. Finally, after what seemed like ages, I felt that he was "up to the hilt" inside my bum. I was almost elated, that I'd accepted a challenge and conquered it. And still his cock felt so good in there. I enjoyed it even more when Jim felt confident to start really screwing my arse, thrusting and pumping into me. I was amazed at how easy it became to take his big penis as he started to fuck me properly "back there".

I even remembered my earlier lessons from Joe and managed to rub my clitoris as Jim thrust into my bottom. He seemed to enjoy taking his time to thrust into my bottom, as if it was enough for him to dominate me with anal sex. I liked that idea as well! I was getting very aroused like that, as I rubbed my clitoris, and Jim seemed to notice. Just as I was getting near my climax he started screwing me a little harder and faster. It was good and somehow the power of his thrusting and that amazing "full" feeling helped bring on a very delightful orgasm.

Later that evening, when he was ready to cum, Jim tied me to the bed again and used my mouth casually, sticking his penis in deep and ordering me to suck him. I was pretty sure how this would end and I was delighted at the chance to be so wicked. When he pulled out and shot his semen onto my face I was smiling at him. I admit that I was surprised at how easily I allowed myself to be made "dirty" like that.

Later Jim told me that he thought I had the makings of a very good submissive. "I can see how natural it is for you," he said to me. "You are very sexy and very well behaved. You could easily find a master to have more fun with." I confess that it felt good to hear those things. Every woman likes to be complimented and, since I'd worried about how I would perform as his "submissive", it was good to hear that I had pleased Jim. But I already knew that this was more like a "one-off", a fling, and there'd be no more after him.

Jim also asked me about other things I might want to try. He did mention "piss play" but I had no hesitation in stating that that was too far for me.

***********

By the next time I saw Jim, things were so much easier. We were getting to know one another and we were learning how much fun we could have. Once more I knew this was so important as a reason for being a "cheating wife". At the start he put leather cuffs on my wrists and he put me over his lap to spank my bum and finger me. He even stuck a finger into my backdoor and that did get me a little more aroused. The main reason is that he made me feel safe and that I didn't have to care if he used me in any way that he chose. It was like I had permission to be "dirty". It was a pure delight to have a strong, hunky man use me and stick his fingers into all of my holes. I could see why some women prefer being submissive and allowing their men to treat them like that.

Again I was ordered to go around his apartment on my hands and knees, like a pet on a leash. I was "forced" to masturbate for him again -- only this time I had to use a small vibrator in my vagina and I loved that. I was hitting all the right spots and rubbing my clitoris just the way I like it. When Jim shoved his penis into my mouth I felt like I was in a porn movie and I came and came for him. That was yummy and I still think of that during my private play time. He also made me lick his balls while he played with my pussy and that was very enjoyable as well. Like all my "other men", I thoroughly enjoyed his cock and his balls.

He fucked me in the usual ways, though for Jim that did mean I was tied to the bed -- this time it was both my wrists and my ankles. He gave my vagina a really vigorous screwing. In that position, I really felt like I was just being "used" for his pleasure and I did not mind that one little bit. Especially since he also entered me from behind and I got to feel that lovely penis shoving hard and deep into me. Jim was slapping my bottom at the same time. I was so turned-on that I actually enjoyed the slapping as it was very erotic to be so vulnerable and exposed in front of him. He was going so hard and fast after a while that I knew I'd end up sore the next day -- but I never uttered a word of complaint. To be truthful, like always, it felt good to have a man being so passionate and so aroused by me and wanting to have the best time he could.

Finally Jim wanted to use my bottom again. He didn't exactly ask me, since he knew I would not resist him. Remember that I had agreed to submit and obey and there was no reason for me to refuse him access. Actually, this time I was able to really relax and enjoy it. After the first little bit of pain all I got were wicked sensations as my bottom was filled up by a man I am not married too and his penis went deep into that "dirty place". Fortunately I wasn't tied up by then so I could use one of my hands on my clitoris help me "get started".

I have really gotten used to anal sex and taking a man's penis into my bottom. With Jim it had a special element in that I was being submissive and I could tell myself I was being "forced" by a strong and controlling man. I had pursued such men and it was the best reward for me to feel his physical strength even as he very gently used my backdoor. I came so nicely with him stuck in my bottom although I did try to suppress my noises. I do feel a little shame at enjoying anal sex¬ -- it still seems "dirty" and "kinky". But at the same time I am grateful to the men who've taught me about anal pleasures.

Then Jim cleaned himself before we had still more sucking and fucking. He didn't let up until I was certain I had nothing more to give. Jim wanted to shoot his semen onto my face again and I wanted it too! It just felt right -- I was so eager to please him in return for everything he'd done for me and somehow I just wanted such a strong, dominant man to "mark" me in that way. It was delicious and his semen was really thick and sticky on my face!

*****************

I guess the most important thing about that night is that I went home knowing it was my last time with Jim. It was a spur of the moment decision. It wasn't planned in advance. In my own mind, I felt I was at my limits. I felt like I'd experienced everything I wanted to try. Usually I've only slept a few times with each of my "other men". With the exception of Robert, and perhaps his father Michael, I've never really gotten attached to any of my lovers. And if you have been reading my story you know sometimes I can make decisions quickly.

I suppose I could try to analyse my thoughts for my readers. Could I have seen Jim some more? Might he have been the "Master" he said I deserved? In truth, the answer to both questions probably is "yes". I can say for sure it was exhilarating and liberating to be a submissive for Jim, his private slut. His body was just the sort of thing I used to crave and his penis was impressive enough for me to want more. On the other hand, seeing more of Jim would mean "more of the same". Did I want more of that? -- perhaps. Did I need more of it? Since I knew all about the risks and I knew all about the excitement in my own head I felt that it wasn't going to get any better with Jim.

I have no regrets about anything I did with Jim, or let him do to me. After my initial worries, he was so confident and talented and he made me comfortable even as he took away my control and "forced" me to do sexual things. He gave me another little look into a world of sexual pleasure that interested me and I am actually grateful for that.

Without writing a long and boring explanation, in my own mind I just felt strongly that time was up. I had already committed myself to return full-time to my life as a suburban wife and mother. In fact, I felt really good about it and almost relieved. It was good to think about getting back into the swing of my "normal" routine without putting pressure on myself to find and screw other men. That was even more the case since I'd had my big "sex splurge" in the weeks before that.

I reminded myself I'd had more than three years full of amazing sex and so many wonderful experiences. I had lived a life, if only for a short time, that many women would never have the courage to try. Like most people, my life is a collection of compromises and that meant it was time to give up my "slut" ways. Having thought about it long and hard, I'd convinced myself I needed to leave behind my sluttish ways and my chase for big dicks.

OK, so I wasn't quite done yet. There was one more thing I wanted to take care of first -- Alex. I could not resist one more turn as the older woman with her eager young lover. Yes, it was about my ego -- I can admit that. Yes, a young and terrific body like that was too good to pass up. Plus Alex has a delightful penis and his own car. That was too much to resist. He had gotten me so excited with his virile, manly body and his youthful, inexperienced manner. It had felt so sinful and I wanted one last taste.

Alex was surprised to hear from me again but also very pleased. I know that somewhere along the way he did have a girlfriend so he was not totally desperate for sex. He seemed genuinely eager to meet up and play some more. I told him we'd go to his parking spot and he didn't seem at all disappointed. I am sure he thought of me as an "easy" slut but, after the last three years, who was I to worry about such things?

We parked after dark and I made it clear I wanted his penis and I wanted to be fucked. I even said that word to him. Alex tells me he has had girlfriends but every time with me its felt like he hasn't had much sex in a long time. And I know how much he loves my boobs. He quickly had my shirt and bra off me and I was unzipping his jeans and extracting his delicious penis. I suppose you could say we were like teenagers making out in a car but I already knew we were going to do much more than most teenagers can manage.

Can you imagine what would have happened if I'd been caught? Like that? Truly, I think that did add to the thrill a little. Alex had been working out some more since our last time and I just had to admire his body. I touched him and licked him¬ -- yes I really did that. I sucked his penis, too, and of course I knew I'd get my reward quickly. When he came he sounded so grateful and I was so happy to suck him dry and to swallow every last drop. He is almost twenty years my junior and right then I could not think of anything better than having his manhood in my mouth. When he pulsed and throbbed and shot into my mouth it was truly gratifying and totally sexy.

Once he had cum so nicely for me we had a chance to relax and enjoy one another some more. I took the opportunity to inspect his body once more, his arms and shoulders and chest and his thighs. I know it was good for his ego too! Then he got interested again and started really paying attention to my boobs. He massaged them and squeezed them and played with my nipples. It is a normal thing -- men like skinny women on the streets but they prefer some meat in the bedroom (or the car!). He even fingered my pussy a little and I think he's improved his technique.