Wendy Confesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

It was obvious he didn't have a lot of experience. But his penis felt wonderful in my vagina. I realised then just how much I had missed having something as thick as that inside me. And, of course, with Rob on top of me I could let him fuck me while I ran my hands all over his strong chest and his powerful shoulders.

Rob went quickly. I was happy for him to fuck me anyway he wanted. All I could think about was how amazing it felt to have his taut, strong body on top of me as he kept thrusting himself into me.

But actually he lasted quite a while and I remember I came twice for him. Thanks to Michael I'd learned a bit more about how to enjoy myself while having sex. Still, Rob is only a young guy so I expected him to cum more quickly than his father. He started calling out that he was about to cum. I said nothing in reply. I wanted his load inside me. It was only later that I thought about how terribly I was behaving.

Rob came inside me of course, his bare penis deep inside me. I didn't care about protection. His father had wanted to fuck me like that and I didn't think of treating the son any different. He pumped and pumped his hips against me until there could not have been any of his fluid left. Then Rob quickly withdrew from me and lay beside me.

We lay together on the bed for quite a time. I was relieved that he had finished fucking me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew it was all so wrong but I was still telling myself that he had blackmailed me.

Rob had no such worries and as we rested he continued to explore my body with his hands, to touch and stroke me. I'm sorry to say it, but to get that kind of attention was tremendously satisfying. As I've already said, Rob's touch seemed almost caring. He is a confident young man and I like that about him very much. He is not as cocky as his father. He seemed fascinated by my body which is still in very good shape. And he loves my C-cup breasts.

We talked a little, mostly me questioning him. Why did he want me, how many other women had he had sex with, how old were they?

After a little while I admit I was pleased to see him getting hard again. I know he's a young man and so getting erections is easy for him. But I believed it was my body that had done it. And I confess I was even more pleased because I had been looking forward to him wanting to fuck me again. I wanted it almost as much as Rob.

He slipped inside me again, almost as easily as our first time. His penis still seemed as big and hard as before and I found myself marvelling at the power of young men. I'd never appreciated them so much when I was that age myself.

After a few minutes of fucking I rolled over for Rob so he knew he could take me from behind. It felt right somehow. I'd let his father do it on our first time and, even though Rob would never know that, I decided to give the son the same privilege.

He needed a few moments to find the right angle and soon was banging hard into me. I watched us in the mirror as he slammed into my vagina, my bottom rippling under his assault and my breasts shaking and bouncing as they hung underneath me. Are young men always so enthusiastic? I can't quite remember.

My brain was a mess by then, on fire with desire and disgust in equal measures. He was using me but wasn't I using him? Had Rob been right when he said it couldn't be wrong if we both wanted it? What I know is that I was happy to be desired the way that Rob desired me so strongly, proud to have aroused a young man to that state. I only had a small orgasm myself that time but I still felt fantastic as I watched him screw me from behind.

Again I felt Rob shoot his load into me. He came loud and long and then collapsed onto me. Now I saw how much of a real man he is. I got a brief cuddle from him and then he was getting dressed and leaving me. Having fucked me to his content he casually left me there with my thoughts.

After he'd gone I stood in the shower for a long time. I had no idea if that would be the one and only time. I trembled with fear and rage at my own stupidity as I let the young man's semen drip down the inside of my thighs.

I actually did hope that that would be the end of it. I still feared I would be discovered in my cheating ways. If Rob didn't come back then once more I could convince myself I'd gotten away free. Of course I was being stupid and naive.

Three days later Rob was back at my front door. I felt my fear and anger surge through me. Not because he was threatening me again but because he'd taken such a silly risk. My children might have been home or one of the neighbours might have seen him and started asking questions.

'Hi Mrs H,' he said again with his sly grin.

'Don't call me that,' I scolded him as I had previously.

I know the truth is that I was entirely responsible for the risk. I had created it all when I made the first move to cheat on my husband with Michael.

On that second afternoon I didn't even bother to fight Rob. My terrible secret is that I was pleased he'd come back for more. Maybe he thought I was an easy lay. I didn't care then and I don't care now. In my stage of life its an incredible feeling to know that I excite him so much and that I had pleasured him so well on that first occasion. Since that first day with Rob I'd taken to looking at my own body in the mirror, admiring my hefty breasts and my body, still long and lean.

This day the first thing Rob wanted was to go down on me and lick my vagina. I decided to teach him a little bit about how it should be done properly. I held his head and moved him into position and in a soft voice coached him on just how to lick me the right way -- especially giving me long, slow licks along the entire length of my vaginal lips.

It gave me a sense of some kind of control to be able to teach him and tell him what to do to me. I know you will say that if I'd really wanted to exercise some control I would have told him 'no' the first time he propositioned me or made him stop after that first afternoon of sex.

I let him give some extra licking to my clit of course. I even suggested it would be OK if he licked a little lower and the young man, so hungry with his own lust, obediently let his tongue pass over my anus a few times. No man had ever done that to me and I found that I liked it. It was a dirty little pleasure just for me. Plus it felt like a tiny victory over Rob. But I was grateful to have showered as soon I'd gotten home from work that afternoon.

This time I returned the favour of oral sex. Oh, I wanted that impressive young penis and I wanted to feel it in my mouth. Having sucked his father, somehow it was important to give that to Rob as well. And besides, I love the feeling of his big penis. I am sure almost all women enjoy having a man's hard, throbbing penis in their mouth. And most of us know that there can be a feeling of power in taking a man that way.

I rolled Rob onto his back and proceeded to give him the best head job I could, trying to summon up skills I'd not really required much in recent years. It was dirty, filthy and so wrong of me. But I ignored all that as I used my lips and tongue all over his lovely shaft, making it shine and glisten in the afternoon light. I loved the way he felt and the sounds he made. It wasn't hard to do but I loved my reward of the taste of his pre-cum as it started to ooze onto my tongue.

I gave Rob a short break to cool him down. Since I was risking everything a little voice told me that meant I deserved a proper fuck before he exploded inside me.

But we didn't wait long before I allowed him to enter me again in missionary position. With a man like Michael or like his son missionary is far from boring. Not when a big hunky body is pinning me down to the bed, a large penis ramming into my soaking wet vagina.

Once more I was feeling like having a little control. I asked Rob to go a little slower, to make it last for both of us. I think that made him even more aroused. There was something else I wanted to do. I know I am still very flexible but there are some things my husband never thinks to ask for. Which is why after a few minutes of fucking I asked Rob to put my legs up on his shoulders. He couldn't move fast enough and I quickly had my heels up behind his ears.

'Oh shit, Wendy,' he breathed at me.

I smiled up at him. 'Us older women watch porn as well you know, Rob.'

This time Rob went slower. I am sure he wanted to make it last for as long as he could. But with a little trial and error he found just the right spot inside me. I started getting noisy myself, urging him to 'fuck me more'. He was going deep, so deep inside me and this time his thick penis not only stretched me but it touched me in all the right places inside my vagina. His penis was even bumping into my cervix which was weird and a terrific turn-on at the same time.

His weight on my legs felt so sexy and I know I was almost folded in half by him. And of course his strong arms were rigid and his muscles bulging for me as he held position on top of me.

I can't remember when I last was fucked like that or felt a penis inside me like that. I had two very big orgasms of my own as Rob worked out how to really swing his hips into me.

I was just about to have my third climax when young Rob called out, swearing loudly, and I felt that he was cumming inside me.

'Yes, yes,' I panted to him, urging him on as he pumped his hips and drove his penis into me.

Rob lost control at that point and just thrust himself hard into me, over and over again. I let him keep pumping until I knew that once more he had emptied his balls inside me. I was flooded down there. It was all so wrong and sick but I couldn't have been more excited at the idea that my young man had shot more semen into my vagina than I'd had for years.

Once again we had some time for cuddling and talking, mostly me demanding more details of Rob's private life and his sexual experiences. I thought the more I knew the less he'd feel like betraying me. Plus it was a turn-on creating mental pictures of Rob and his silly young girlfriends.

I don't have to tell you that I let Rob fuck me again that afternoon. He was rock hard in no time and I sucked his penis some more, making him nice and wet. Then I climbed on top of him, again holding his sweet penis in my hand and guiding myself down over him. I can't describe how good it felt to have him fill me up.

Me being on top seemed to make his penis all the more strong and hard for me. This time I rode slowly on Rob as I played with his chest and enjoyed tracing my hands over his young, growing muscles.

But soon enough I got to work on my orgasms and this time quickly made sure his penis was in the right position for me. Again I was impressed at the way he could touch me in all the right places. I could have waited and made it last but somehow I didn't want to. I rode his penis quite hard until I had several very satisfying orgasms of my own. I know I was actually calling out his name when I came. That just shows you how far I have fallen.

At that time I didn't really care. I was enjoying him too much and before the third climax had faded I became determined to make Rob shoot himself right up inside me. I shifted position so my vagina would have maximum effect on his thick penis and I fucked him for all I was worth.

I know it will sound shocking but when he came, erupting inside my vagina, I was almost delirious at imagining his semen spurting inside me and splashing against the entrance to my womb.

I remember I stayed up there for a few moments after he'd finished, noticing how his penis stayed quite big and hard even after he had shot his load. Once Rob was completely done I climbed off him and his penis still was firm, glistening with my cum and his. I don't know why I did what I did next but I knelt beside Rob and took his penis in my mouth. I wanted to clean him with my mouth. I can remember clearly how he tasted with both our juices on his skin and I took my time with him. I felt very erotic though you might say slutty. But it felt caring, even motherly.

Later I felt disturbed by that idea but somehow I am sure I'd do it again for him. Its crazy but I cannot resist taking that penis in my mouth.

I've let Rob unload in my mouth as well. Of course I have! The first couple of times I had him on his back on the bed. His penis looks so mighty when I hold it in my hand.

More than once I have willingly gone on my knees in front of that beautiful young penis. I know it is a wicked and slutty thing to do. Sometimes I tell myself I am doing it only because Rob wants it and because I need to keep him happy. I confess that is not true.

I can tell you his young penis looks even better when I see it standing to attention above me. I love the way Rob fills my mouth and how hard he gets. I get to hold his taut, young buns and to rub my hands on his muscled thighs. It gives me the most powerful feelings to have him cover my tongue with his big wad and to taste his semen as I swallow it down.

The good thing, though, is that taking Rob's penis like that has gotten me motivated to try the same thing for my husband. For the first time in ages I've convinced him a couple of times to sit in a chair long enough to let me suck him off. The kids were out of the house, of course! I am happy to report that he has enjoyed the experience very much as well. My husband's load still tastes good. I know he was surprised but, funnily, I felt like I loved him a little bit more for allowing me to perform that for him. And, somehow, knowing that my husband is benefitting from my slutty behaviour means I don't feel so bad about my cheating.

Maybe that argument doesn't work so well when I remember that Rob and I have fucked in that same chair. I know its slutty to take this young man to my bedroom but maybe its worse to let him fuck me in the loungeroom. I have to say, though, that it feels great to be bent over a coffee table and screwed from behind by a powerful young body. And naturally we have used the sofa as well. Yes, I have spread my legs for Rob on the same furniture where I lie down to watch television.

Two weeks ago it was even worse than that. Rob arrived late in the day and I knew we were taking more than the usual risk. I also was sure he had somewhere else he needed to be at that time. Fortunately, or maybe not, young Rob was after nothing more than a quickie. He'd just assumed he could get it from me. I suppose I felt a little upset that he was so casual about. Rob is not normally so animal-like as his gorgeous father. Like father like son -- I'd let his dad take me like a slut and something inside my brain told me to let Rob have the same experience.

Since I am being honest I can tell you the truth that it was actually exciting for me. We kissed passionately, hurriedly. He quickly had his hands inside my bra and was stripping off my shirt. I knew what he wanted and I could feel his frenzy. In no time he was pushing me onto my hands and knees in front of him. My breasts were hanging down and Rob was lifting my skirt. I heard his zipper and I could feel him taking out his cock. I knew he was already rock hard.

There was no foreplay before he was pushing his cock against my entrance. He was going to hurt me in his frenzy and his rush. I didn't fight him. I cannot explain it but it felt right. I wanted to give this to my young lover. So I allowed him to take me just as he wished.

It wasn't comfortable to have that large penis ramming into me before I was ready. But inside my brain it could not have felt better. I've not had sex like that since before my youngest child was born.

It was over in moments. He'd barely finished shooting into me when I felt him beside me, kissing my face. His pants were zipped before he could even think to ask me if I'd gotten my pleasure. I was still on my hands and knees on the loungeroom floor, panting and wet with his semen, when I heard him start his car in the driveway.

I should have been furious with him. I decided I would tell him that I will never permit him to use my body like that again. Though I still haven't actually said it to Rob.

After that earlier day when Rob surprised me, we worked out a system so we can signal discreetly to each other. I couldn't stand another fright like I'd had that time. And I am still terrified that we will be discovered. Even though I try to tell myself that I could argue that Rob had tricked me into taking him as a lover.

With our new system, a couple of times when Rob has asked to come over I have used the 'no' signal. Both times I was free and I was feeling horny but I did it anyway. It made me feel like I had more of the upper hand over Rob. You will want to tell me I should be having enough control not to sex with him ever.

On that afternoon when I first taught Rob about 'bendy' sex, he plucked up the courage to ask me if I would let him try anal sex. I immediately said 'no'. That is probably the only other time I've said 'no' to him and really meant it.

At that time I did mean it too. But I can tell you that since then I have actually gone looking for internet porn and have been especially interested in material showing women enjoying anal sex. Part of me is very nervous that he might ask me again. I am afraid of what I will say.

And I have bought my first ever vibrator. I got the idea when I realised masturbation by hand was no longer enough to keep me happy. Its quite small but it works just fine and I can hide it away from my family. After practicing with it solo a few times I showed it to Rob. He was very excited. I taught him how to use it on me, too, and I was in heaven when he agreed to lick my clit while moving my little toy in and out of my vagina. The orgasms that day were amazing. I'd never known my body could do that.

Rob is becoming a better lover almost every time we are together. Its obviously true that practice makes perfect. Of course, I have gotten more confident in instructing him. And despite being so young he does pay attention to what pleases me best.

But, you see, I know full well that this cannot continue. My predicament is that I am a cheating slut who loves her husband and does not know how to end things with this hunky younger man. I am taking a terrible risk and I could end up hurting people I really love.

My problem is I don't know how to end it.

The truth is I don't want to end it. You already know that I get totally turned-on by Rob and his delicious body. He has kept up the weight training during the summer and his young body, so hard and muscled, is looking more and more like that of a man.

Its a new year now and university classes have resumed. I know that means Rob will have less time for me. I am hoping he will become distracted and stop lusting after me so much once he has to go back to lectures and start hitting the library. At least is will be harder for him to drop around for a fuck in the afternoons.

Also, I am sure there's a few women his age on campus that he will have his eye on. I don't mind the competition. In fact, if one of them would come and take Rob away from me I'd be relieved.

I cannot give up Rob by myself. So it will be better if the decision is taken out of my hands.

Of course I will miss him. I still miss his father sometimes with his more mature, larger body. I still think about his father's penis, too, and wonder how it would feel spurting his load into my waiting mouth. I can't help it but some nights still I lie awake with fantasies about some other, anonymous hunk who will take me to bed and pleasure me in ways that other men can't. I try to make sure these thoughts remain just a fantasy. I keep telling myself that I got lucky twice and that I won't be so weak or stupid ever again.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers