Wendy The Haitian Cuckoldress

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix cuckolds her black man with white guy.
2.3k words
3.13
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

My name is Wendy Stephania Polydor and I'm a 29-year-old Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I work as a Nurse at a certain hospital and I am the proud mother of a son, Jefferson, and a daughter, Lilandra. Life as a single mother isn't easy, and the fact that my ex-husband Alan Stephenson, a Boston-area cop, is a miser doesn't help things any.

I work two jobs and I take care of the bills, and I never complain. The least Alan could do was take care of his own, but he's a bozo. Marrying him was one of the greatest mistakes of my life. Things are tough these days. The economy is in the crapper across New England and people are even more sour than usual. Nevertheless, I work hard to provide for myself and my brood. Still, there are certain times when I hunger for certain things which I seldom admit aloud.

Lately, I have been exploring the world of BDSM, and I've since embraced a new identity, as Mistress Steph, the one and only Haitian Dominatrix of New England. Helping me with my newfound curiosity about all things kink is my long-time friend Steve Valentin, a tall and burly, dark-skinned brother I've known since my days at Commonwealth College in downtown Boston. We bonded in those days, and have been tight ever since.

For ten years, Steve Valentin has been my friend and confidante. He's certainly a unique brother. The guy's a bisexual but that doesn't bother me. I always wondered how my life might be different if I had chosen Steve instead of Alan. During our college days, I knew that Steve liked me and I liked him but Steve was shy as hell. I threw major signals his way but he didn't pick up on it. Oh, well. Life is what happens while we make plans, eh?

Steve Valentin came back into my life at a most opportune time. The brother I met in downtown Boston a decade ago went to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for school and work. Apparently, Boston doesn't have enough institutions of higher education for Steve. Why would a Black man raised in Boston move to someplace as far away as Canada? Beats me, but from my conversations with Steve about Canada, I gathered that he didn't like the great White north. I could have told Steve that, but I guess some things a man is meant to figure out for himself.

Steve Valentin often refers to Canadians as mean, politely bigoted and passive-aggressive. I honestly think that Steve's time spent in the City of Ottawa will haunt him for the rest of his life. A lot of Black folks talk of Canada as though it's the promised land. To me, anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. I'm told that Canadians are a polite and friendly bunch. Well, out here in the City of Boston, we're honest about our dislike of others. I gave Steve one hell of a welcome home party, if you catch my drift. Shoot, I hadn't gotten laid in ages and Steve was just what the doctor ordered.

Marriage and motherhood have a way of changing a woman's body. When I met Steve in the summer of 2005, I was five-foot-eight, and only 120 pounds, with light brown skin, long Black hair and light brown eyes. Well, these days, my body is definitely different. For starters, I put on like 50 pounds over the past decade. Now, considering that I'm fairly tall, my extra pounds look good on me. I've got a big round butt, a curvy body, wide hips and a pair of nice, big tits. Yeah, I still get flirted with and hollered at on a daily basis.

When Steve finally got into bed, the brother marveled at my naked body as though I were a work of art. Smiling, Steve told me how beautiful I was, and even though I'm a fairly cynical sister, I blushed and nodded happily. Steve kissed my full lips and massaged my breasts gently with his big hands, and then proceeded to lick me all over with his agile tongue. I lay on the bed, relaxed and enjoying myself as Steve pleasured my womanly body.

Steve buried his handsome face between my legs, and licked my pussy like a hungry man. I found myself moaning with pleasure as Steve licked my cunt and fingered me. Dammit, his time in Canada definitely taught my old buddy a thing or two. After licking my pussy thoroughly like a starving man cleaning his plate, Steve put me on all fours and proceeded to worship my ass.

Ladies and gentlemen, I should mention that Steve Valentin really, really loves the Black female butt. You should see the brother's Facebook page. Every big-booty female celebrity from tennis star Serena Williams to Kim Kardashian is on there, backing that thing up, as they say. I sat on Steve's face and the brother proceeded to lick my asshole, and shower my ass with hot kisses. I loved having Steve worship my ass, folks.

Afterwards, Steve rolled a condom on his thick, uncircumcised dick and raised my big, sexy legs in the air. Smiling at me, Steve eased his dick into my pussy. A happy sigh escaped my lips. At last, we are one. I smiled at Steve and rubbed my tits together as he began plowing my tight pussy with his dick. I hadn't gotten laid in a LONG time, so my pussy dried up. Fortunately, Steve helped me make up for lost time.

Steve Valentin and I did our thing for quite a while, and a couple of hours, we lay in bed, sweaty but happy. I smiled at Steve and he smiled at me. We kissed passionately, and just like that, I embarked on a new chapter of my life. Steve was there for me like no other man ever has. A brother who respects me, understands my family responsibilities and is patient with me. I thought I was really lucky. I like Steve and he likes me, but we are none of us perfect.

When I told Steve about my curiosity about the world of BDSM and female dominance, the Haitian brother smiled at me and encouraged me to explore it. Shoot, Steve even volunteered to help a bossy sister out, if you know what I mean. We went to the adult video store and bought a strap-on dildo, a whip and some butt plugs, and some Black-oriented female domination videos. Classics like Black Men Like Strap-Ons Too, Strap-On Black Bitches and Strap-On Black Ball Buster. Thrilled with our purchases, Steve and I went home.

That night, I donned a strap-on dildo, Black tank top and Black leather miniskirt, and flexed my muscles as Mistress Steph, my dominant alter ego. I put Steve on his knees and made him suck my strap-on dildo, then ordered him to lick my toes. The burly Haitian brother did as he was told, and I was thrilled with his sexual compliance. I felt my pussy twitch with excitement as I stroked my dildo, in anticipation of using it on Steve.

Grinning, I put Steve on all fours and playfully smacked his cute butt before greasing him up with Aloe cream. I rolled a condom on the strap-on dildo, lubricated it and then pressed it against Steve's backdoor. With a swift thrust, I penetrated Steve. I smacked Steve's ass and thrust deep into him, and I was delighted to hear him moan. This time I do the fucking. I fucked Steve real good, sliding the well-lubricated dildo deep into his asshole. I am a Black woman fucking a big Black man with a strap-on dildo. How cool and revolutionary is that? I fucked Steve until he begged for mercy. I made the brother tap out. Am I cool or what?

Steve Valentin and I opened up a doorway which could not easily be closed when we began exploring BDSM and kink together. On both sides, hidden desires we've had all along came to the surface. Remember when I told you that Steve is bisexual? Well, we found a way of incorporating that into our bedroom play. Steve made a rather disturbing confession to me. The big Haitian dude is curious about cuckolding. Whoa, I did not see that one coming!

Apparently, while in the City of Ottawa, Steve Valentin got into the swinging scene and used to fuck White chicks while their White husbands watched. After playing the role of the well-endowed Black Bull, Steve found himself curious about the other side. A while ago, Steve's confession would have been shocking but now that I am exploring all things freaky, I was okay with it. I set about finding another man to fuck me in front of Steve and make my favorite Haitian stud's cuckold fantasy come true.

One of my co-workers, Dillon Skyler has had the hots for me forever. Tall, skinny, pale-skinned with red hair and blue eyes, Dillon definitely isn't what I'm usually into. Male nurses don't do it for me. However, for my purposes, this one and only time, he'll do just fine. I introduced Dillon to Steve and the three of us sat down and discussed things. At first, Dillon was shocked but the dude was excited at the prospect of fucking me, so he accepted. Three nights later, the three of us got together for one hell of an evening.

The three of us got our freak on in my living room. I was excited and a bit nervous to tell you the truth. In preparation for that night's event, I did some research on cuckolding and Steve and I discussed it at great length. Usually, in the realm of cuckolding, a White guy watches his White wife get fucked by a Black guy with a big dick.

Steve is apparently one of a growing number of Black guys who are curious about the other side of interracial cuckolding, or reverse interracial cuckolding. Apparently, Black male cuckolds do exist. Who would have thought? Whatever, they're Black guys who like to watch their Black girlfriends or Black wives get fucked by men of other races. Ground-breaking and disturbing! I undressed, and Steve and Dillon watched me, amazed by my curvaceous Haitian loveliness. I smiled at them, and showed them my thick round ass. Just like that, the fun began!

Steve watched as I got on my knees and began sucking on Dillon's pale dick, and I winked at him. I sucked Dillon's dick with gusto, and afterwards, Dillon rolled a condom on his Johnson and I straddled him. As Steve watched, I rode Dillon's dick, and Dillon boldly slapped my thick brown ass and sucked on my tits while fucking me. I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I did like riding Dillon's pale dick while Steve watched us go at it.

While riding Dillon's dick, I cussed the hell out of Steve. I called him a fruitcake, a punk, a faggot and a sissy, really tearing him a new one. I've seen the regular cuckold videos online. In them videos, the White wives make fun of the White husbands while riding the Black studs thick dicks. Well, what kind of a Black cuckoldress would I be if I didn't do the same? I saw that Steve was shocked, and I smiled wickedly. Be careful what you wish for, my love!

To really shine Steve on, I asked Dillon to fuck me up the ass. That's something I never let Steve do. I think Steve's jaw hit the floor when I said that. I winked at him and watched his face twist in jealousy and discover as I spread my thick brown ass cheeks wide open and Dillon lubricated me before sliding his pale dick into my asshole. I flipped Steve the bird, and squealed in delight as Dillon's pale, thick dick filled my asshole. He fucked me real good, then pulled out. I sighed happily, feeling quite pleased with myself.

Steve sat on the nearby couch, looking both turned on and disturbed by what he saw. I wasn't done playing the role of the mean Black cuckoldress who cuckolds her Black man with the White guy, though. I love Steve, but part of me wants to make him suffer. So I told Dillon to cum on my pussy. Dillon did just that, after taking off the condom. I licked Dillon's pale dick clean, and then I gestured for Steve to come over. Smiling wickedly, I ordered Steve to lick my pussy.

Hey, in the cuckold videos I've seen online, the White wives sometimes make the White husbands lick the Black guy's cum off of their pussies. Well, this Black female dominant and aspiring cuckoldress made her cuckolded Black man lick the White guy's cum off of her sweet chocolate pussy. Steve was hesitant, and Dillon laughed. I slapped Steve, and he complied. Smiling wickedly, I spread my thighs for Steve, and he licked Dillon's pussy off of my cunt. I smiled happily, pleased beyond measure. Dillon left soon after, and Steve and I had a talk.

Tonight's sexual fun and games definitely changed things between Steve and I. The Haitian brother isn't into cuckolding anymore. Crossed that off his list. Good. I like Steve and to me, three is a crowd when it comes to sex. Steve is a changed man since that night. He does enjoy licking my big brown pussy and riding my strap-on dildo. One of these days, I just might let Steve fuck me up the ass. Maybe.

First, I must make Steve suffer. I love this tall, burly Haitian teddy bear but I like to make him suffer in the bedroom. I like to tie Steve up and whoop his ass with my belt. I bought a collar for him and I like to lead him around the house like a dog, when nobody's watching. I want to insert my entire fist in Steve's ass one of these days. When I first mentioned this to Steve, the brother looked pale. I do love seeing Steve squirmed. I bet he's regretting our latest sexual explorations. That's what happens when you create a beautiful female monster!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers