Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix Ch. 03

Story Info
Bossy MILF cashier and black security guard hook up.
1.1k words
2.94
10.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"Hello Mistress Wendy," Samuel said, smiling at the tall, slender, forty-something blonde female cashier as they stood at the back of the Walmart in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They were near the Garden Center, which was deserted around this time. Wendy smiled coyly and took one last drag of her cigarette as she admired the big and tall, handsome young black man who stood before her, clad in a blue security uniform. What a mighty good man, Wendy thought.

It was late in the day, and Wendy was on her last half-hour break. The store had been quite busy, which was to be expected since summer had finally come to the Canadian capital. People came in to shop, and also to hang out. Dealing with so many customers could be overwhelming at times, but Wendy usually managed just fine. A strong woman adapts and survives, that's what Wendy always told herself.

"Dammit, Sam, I feel a tingle in my pussy every time you call me that," Wendy replied, and she took a look around, making sure they were alone. Pressing her body against her lover, Wendy kissed Sam, and he kissed her back. She purred like a kitten as he playfully smacked her pert derriere, and smiled up at him. Samuel was an ass man through and true, and Wendy loved that about them...

"I get hard whenever I see you, working at the customer service desk and looking all hot," Samuel said, and Wendy winked at him. All day Samuel stood at the door, dealing with customers. Politely but firmly, he asked to see receipts, and sometimes put up with bullshit when certain customers didn't want to comply. Samuel never lost his cool, although some clients irked the hell out of him. Wendy felt for him and sometimes stuck up for him, much to Sam's delight...

Somehow, over the past few months, the friendship between the two of them blossomed into something more. Samuel confessed his feelings to a surprised but delighted Wendy. Along the way, the big and tall young black man also admitted that he was curious about BDSM. More specifically, Samuel was turned on by white female dominance and black male submission. Yes, that type, controversial though it may be...

"Hmm, that negro dick gets all hard for me, eh?" Wendy whispered, and she watched as Samuel's breath quickened and he smiled and nodded. Wendy still felt uncomfortable with the practice of race play, even though Samuel told her that it turned him on. Wendy considered herself a hard-working and decent person, one who respected everyone regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation or gender. Wendy was nevertheless turned on by race play, although it disturbed her at the same time...

These days, Wendy found herself torn. On the one hand, she viewed herself as a fairly liberal and tolerant person. Could she truly be such a person if she enjoyed bending Samuel over, spanking him, flogging him and fucking him with a strap-on dildo while calling him some socially unacceptable terms? Even if Samuel consented to this, Wendy felt guilty about indulging him. Guilty, but with a pussy that was wet from excitement...

"Damn right, Mistress Wendy," Samuel replied, and Wendy playfully slapped his face, and then kissed him. Last night, they had themselves some fun at Wendy's place. And it was definitely one for the ages. Finally, Wendy stopped holding back and embraced Samuel's most kinky, politically incorrect and twisted fantasies. If he wanted to experience white female domination, the burly young black man definitely came to the right place. Today, Wendy found herself craving more...

"Hmm, eat my pussy," Mistress Wendy said sharply, and her blue eyes locked onto Samuel's soulful brown gaze, and she clucked her tongue impatiently. They went into the garden center, away from prying eyes, and had themselves an afternoon delight. Wendy sat on a wooden bench, and yanked down her dark work pants. Samuel grinned upon noticing that Wendy wasn't wearing any panties...

"Yes Mistress Wendy," Samuel replied, and he knelt before a smiling Wendy and spread her thighs wide open. Inhaling her sharp womanly scent, he smiled and then buried his handsome face between her legs. Wendy took a drag on her cigarette as Samuel began eating her pussy. Wendy closed her eyes and tried to relax and enjoy as Samuel pleasured her like only he could...

Working at the Walmart could be fun and fulfilling one day and boring and tedious the next. Wendy liked people, and tried to see the best in everyone. Unfortunately, there were some racists and creeps and passive-aggressive bozos out there. Such people made up the bulk of the bad customers and bad managers that she was forced to deal with as a cashier. This stressed Wendy out, big-time. Fortunately, Samuel knew exactly how to cure her stress...

"Oh fuck, you're killing me," Mistress Wendy squealed, and Samuel didn't let up, working his tongue deep into her pussy. Flicking his tongue over her clit and sticking his fingers inside of her, Samuel worked Wendy over, and soon his favorite bossy blonde was shuddering violently, in the throes of a violent orgasm. Samuel kept at it, eating Wendy's pussy until she actually begged for mercy...only then did he finally release her.

"Glad you had fun," Samuel said, and Mistress Wendy smiled, and then grabbed his crotch. Samuel smiled as she got on her knees and unzipped his pants. Out came his long, hard and deliciously dark dick. Wendy smiled and sniffed Samuel's dick, for she loved his scent. As the young black man leaned against a wall full of ads for potted plants, Wendy began sucking his dick.

"Hmm, I love the taste of negro dick," Wendy paused to say and Samuel smiled in approval. Wendy felt his dick harden and lengthen, and sucked him with gusto. Once she had him good and hard, Wendy pulled a condom out of her wallet and rolled it on Samuel's dick. Spreading her creamy white thighs invitingly, Wendy winked at Samuel. The burly brother drew closer, horny as can be...

"Come inside, my horny negro," Mistress Wendy hissed, and she sighed happily as Samuel grabbed her hips and thrust his long, dark dick into her creamy pink pussy. Samuel grinned and began pumping his dick into her. Wendy went buck-wild, shouting obscenities as he fucked her, and it turned him on so much that he fucked her harder. Turning her around, Samuel spanked Wendy's ass and rammed his dick into her. Heedless of where they were, Samuel and Wendy fucked passionately...

"That was fun," Samuel said, much later, and Wendy smiled and nodded. After readjusting their clothes, the security guard and the cashier returned to Walmart. Separately, of course. Samuel counted to a hundred and returned to his position, taking over from the store standard who manned his post while he was on break. Wendy returned to the customer service office. The two exchanged a smile as they resumed their duties. Just another day in the lives of two ordinary souls working at Walmart.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers