Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix Ch. 04

Story Info
White female manager tops black security guard.
1.5k words
3
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

"Samuel, what you've got in mind is a bit extreme, but I'm glad you came to me," Wendy said, and the tall, slender, blonde-haired, 'mature' Walmart customer service manager looked at the big and tall, dark-skinned young black man who stood before her, a shy smile on his handsome face. We are definitely exploring new territory here, Wendy thought wickedly.

For over a year now, Wendy and Samuel had been seeing each other. They met at the Walmart where Samuel worked as a security guard, and Wendy was the leader of the customer service team. Somehow, the two of them struck a friendship, which soon turned into more. Samuel and Wendy got involved, and a passionate, kinky and at times disturbing world opened up for them both...

"Yes, Mistress Wendy, I've admitted to myself that I like race play, and being dominated by white women of a certain age turns me on," Samuel said with a deep sigh, and Wendy nodded. As was her custom, Wendy gave her lover/sub a hug and a kiss before they began their activities. Things were about to get steamy in Samuel's apartment in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario.

"You're amazing," Wendy said, and then she grabbed Samuel by the balls, forcing the big and tall young black man to his knees. Samuel winced, and looked up at Wendy, who was in full dominatrix mode even though she still wore the blue Walmart work-shirt and light blue jeans which she always wore to work. Deceptively frail-looking this one, Samuel thought, both aroused and scared at the same time.

"I am your humble slave," Samuel said, and Wendy grinned, her blue eyes frosty, and she slapped him hard across the face. Samuel winced, and then smiled up at her, his cheek stinging. For as long as he could remember, Samuel had been fascinated by bossy white women of a certain age. The sexy young white women at his college campus who threw themselves at the young black men didn't fascinate him nearly as much as, say, their mothers...

"Damn right you are, Samuel, you're my fucking slave and I'm your white mistress, you are going to do as I say, or else," Wendy hissed at Samuel, who nodded sagely. Wendy put a doggy collar around his neck and fixed it to a leash, then led Samuel around the apartment. Samuel dutifully followed Wendy around, and she berated him incessantly while leading him wherever she damn well pleased...

"That's how it should be," Samuel said, and Wendy nodded, then slapped him for speaking out of turn. Samuel apologized profusely, and Wendy grinned, loving the authority and power she had over him. When Samuel first told her about his fondness for white female domination/black male submission scenarios, Wendy found it disturbing...and erotic.

Wendy considered herself a progressive and liberal person, one with friends of all races. A devoted customer service manager at Walmart for many years, Wendy had the pleasure of working with men and women of all hues and faiths, and liked to see the humanity in everyone. She definitely wasn't racist. She wasn't conservative. She was fairly open to all. So why was she turned on by those scenarios that Samuel kept bringing up during their romantic sessions?

"It's up to strong white women like me to keep black guys like you in your place," Wendy said sharply, and she ordered Samuel to undress. The big and tall young black man did as he was told, and stood naked before his favorite white dominatrix. Wendy grabbed Samuel's big black dick and stroked it, remembering the good times she had sucking and riding that hard tool of his fairly recently. Good times indeed...

"Yes ma'am," Samuel said, and Wendy flashed him a cruel grin, and snapped a chastity device on his big black dick, ensnaring his cock and balls quite effectively. Samuel winced, and Wendy nodded. Samuel was the one who introduced Wendy to the world of female domination, male submission, and sensual cruelty. Samuel showed Wendy lots of female domination porn videos to inspire her. She did notice that in those female power videos, the well-endowed black guys never got put in chastity devices. It was time to change that...

"Hmm, Samuel, I'm putting your big black dick and big black balls in this chastity device, my way to establish my power over you as a strong white woman," Wendy said, her voice dripping with malice, and Samuel nodded. Next, Wendy had Samuel get on all fours, and then proceeded to spank his cute black ass with a wooden paddle, loving the way his ass turned blue as she whacked him real good.

"Oh yes, spank me, Mistress Wendy," Samuel cried out, and Wendy laughed merrily as she spanked his ass. Wendy made Samuel spread his ass cheeks wide open, and donned gloves before fingering his asshole. Samuel tensed as Wendy lubricated his asshole, and then whispered something truly nasty in his ear. Instantly Samuel's dick hardened, just like Wendy knew it would...

"Samuel, you are my negro, to do with as I see fit, and I'm going to show you how much I truly own your ass," Wendy said, and Samuel groaned sharply as she pressed a decidedly phallic object against his asshole. Wendy gripped Samuel's hips and began to fuck him in the ass with her shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Nothing like wrecking a burly black man's asshole with her sex toy to make oneself feel better, Wendy thought gleefully.

"Fuck me hard, Mistress Wendy," Samuel cried out, and Wendy rammed the dildo up his ass, calling him all kinds of names as she wrecked him. Wendy felt her pussy twitch with excitement as she fucked Samuel's tight black ass with her strap-on dildo, and then a wicked idea sprang into her already twisted mind. Flipping Samuel on his back, Wendy raised his big legs in the air and looked into his eyes as she pushed the dildo right back into his asshole.

"Take this, you bitch," Wendy hissed, and then she spat, right into Samuel's open mouth. A bit surprised that Wendy took things this far, Samuel actually swallowed it, and Wendy nodded, then spat again. Looking into Samuel's eyes, Wendy plunged the dildo into his asshole, going deeper and further than ever before. Samuel howled in pleasure mixed with delicious pain, and his howls were sweet music to Wendy's kinky ears...

"Now that's what I call race play, thank you for making my fantasy come true," Samuel said to Wendy, after all was said and done. She removed the chastity device from his big black dick and balls, and then rewarded him by getting on her knees and sucking him off. Samuel sighed happily as Wendy's lovely blonde head bobbed up and down while fellating the hell out of him.

"You're welcome, Samuel, now, give me that BBC," Wendy paused to say, and she resumed sucking Samuel's thick dark dick like her life depended on it. Afterwards, they got down and dirty. Wendy found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, as Samuel gripped her hips and slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. Wendy shrieked in pleasure as the younger black man fucked her roughly, showing her what he was truly made of.

"Hell yeah, give me that big white ass," Samuel screamed, smacking Wendy's big pale ass and slammed his dick into her pussy. After pounding Wendy's cunt for a while, Samuel made her spread her ass cheeks wide open, and then smeared lubrication on her asshole. Without further ado, Samuel pushed his big dark dick into Wendy's asshole, determined to make the white dominatrix feel the awesome power of his BBC...

"Fuck my ass," Wendy squealed, and Samuel laughed and worked his dick into her asshole, and he grabbed a fistful of her long blonde-white hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. Face down and ass up, half-maddened by the deliciously hot pain in her asshole, Wendy fingered her wet, hairy pussy, loving Samuel's awesome display of manly prowess.

"Hmm, Wendy, I want you to fart on my dick," Samuel said, and Wendy turned around and shot him a weird look, as if making sure that she heard what she thought she heard. Shaking her head, Wendy smiled, and then squeezed her ass cheeks. Samuel felt a puff of hot air on his dick and smiled, loving the feel and sound of Wendy's fart on his dick. Instantly Samuel came, flooding her asshole with his manly spunk. Wendy's shrieks mingled with his groans, and they collapsed on top of each other...

"Hmm, was that fun or what?" Wendy asked, nestled safely in her lover Samuel's arms, and the big and tall young black man looked at her and smiled. Gently he stroked her lovely face, then stroked her long blonde hair. The two of them lay in bed, happy as can be after pushing the envelope in their steamy, kinky, boundary-breaking sexual sessions. Wendy and Samuel kissed passionately, and fell asleep in each other's arms. All is finally right with their world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers