Wendy Time

Story Info
Lonely man, wheelchair-bound woman find each other.
1.9k words
4.38
20.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the kitchen of the house. One apple and one can of soup. I opened the refrigerator. An almost-empty pack of salami, the end piece of a loaf of bread, and the tattered remains of a block of cheddar. I dragged out the cheese, bread and salami and made an open-faced sandwich, heated the soup, and ate it with the sliced apple.

Time to go food shopping, I figured. That was literally the last of it.

I live two blocks from the nearest supermarket. Why waste the gas? Plus it was a gorgeous early-fall afternoon. So I walked.

And as I walked, I thought. At 32, with a nondescript body, straight, short brown hair and brown eyes, and a low-level, part-time job as a data-entry clerk that paid the bills and not a lot else, I wasn't the greatest catch. Even my name was boring. Tom Brown. There have to be 10,000 Tom Browns in the US. I owned an 8-year-old compact car and had inherited this small house - one-bedroom, 1.5 bath - a few years ago from my parents. A good thing too because my job wouldn't have allowed me to pay much rent.

This may explain, I mused, why I hadn't had a girlfriend in 4 years. She had moved away after dating me for 15 months to be with family back East. I hadn't even had a date in a year.

I arrived at the store, grabbed a cart, and shopped for essentials. No luxuries, as my budget wouldn't allow it. Soup, bread, cheese, salami, fruit - the cheapest they had - and a few frozen meals for heating in the microwave. Everything fit in 2 bags. I slung 1 bag over each shoulder and walked out of the store.

A woman in a wheelchair, with a full shopping bag on her lap, was struggling to wheel herself along. She appeared to be heading the same direction I was.

"Miss, would you like some help?" I asked.

"What sort of help?" was the guarded reply.

"I could carry your bag for you and walk you to your house... if you want."

"That would be very nice of you. Just don't try walking off with my groceries."

I promised not to, and took the heavy bag from her lap. She was able to wheel herself along more easily now.

"I forgot to introduce myself. Tom Brown."

"Thanks for helping, Tom. I'm Wendy Carlson."

As we headed for her home, Wendy told me that she had been a civilian contractor in Iraq and while being driven to a base, the vehicle she was in had been the victim of an IED. 3 of the Army personnel in it had died. She considered herself fortunate that she ONLY lost both legs from just above the knee.

"I'm very sorry to hear that."

"Your sympathy won't help. But you carrying my shopping for me will. You do know how to impress a woman."

Her 31st birthday had been a month ago. She had no family and no friends here to celebrate with. She was living on her disability check, which explained why she was on the ground floor of an inexpensive apartment complex a block from me. I carried the groceries inside the tiny apartment.

"Just set them down on the floor. Thanks. I'll take it from here."

I made a snap decision. "You, by your own admission, have no one in your life. I don't have anyone in mine, either. Would you like me to invite you out on a date this weekend?"

Wendy nodded. "That would be great, Tom."

"I live a block from here," I told her. "I can come over here and bring a movie, and we could watch it."

"I accept," Wendy smiled. "Friday at 7 pm?"

"Deal."

I didn't want to bring over an action flick, figuring Wendy might not like that kind of movie, but I didn't want to overplay my hand and bring something TOO sappy. I settled on The Cutting Edge.

"I haven't seen this one," Wendy remarked.

"Few people have," I told her. "But I've heard good things about it."

The good things were justified. Wendy sat in her wheelchair and I sat on a wooden chair. I reached out and gently held her hand.

"I liked it," Wendy told me when the movie finished.. "You have good taste, Tom."

"Thank you," I replied. I left a few minutes later, after gently kissing Wendy's cheek.

I was back the next evening. This time I had scraped a few bucks together to treat Wendy to Taco Bell. She understood that I wasn't trying to be cheap, but that like her, I was financially straitened. We both ordered off the inexpensive part of the menu. Luckily, the Taco Bell was only 2 blocks from Wendy's house.

"How far do you want this relationship to go?" Wendy asked, chomping on her cheese roll-up.

"How far did you have in mind?" I inquired, taking a bite from my soft taco.

Wendy shurgged her shoulders. "I didn't think anyone would be interested in me. I hadn't given it much thought."

"Same here," I grunted.

We talked about it some more when we got back to her apartment. Wendy was quite blunt. "I don't have lower legs. The rest of me still works just fine. And I still have needs. I haven't had any form of sex other than with plastic since I got back from Iraq."

She almost sounded bitter. "I hadn't even been on a date in over a year before I met you," I told her. The wheelchair-bound blonde was actually very pretty. Average frame, perky breasts (perhaps between a B and C cup), gorgeous face, and nice thighs. "And you're quite attractive."

Wendy blushed. "Me? A cripple? You find me attractive?"

I dropped into a catcher's crouch so that my face was level with hers. "I do." Then I very lightly placed my lips against hers for an instant, before pulling back slightly.

"Well, I guess you do," Wendy grinned. "Please kiss me again, Tom. And slip me some tongue this time."

I once again brought my lips to hers. We parted our lips and let our tongues twine. This kiss was longer and very passionate.

When we broke for air, I whispered, "I don't want to rush you."

Wendy giggled. "Okay, we'll stop for now. But next Friday evening I expect to get you naked in my bed."

The week seemed to drag on forever, but Friday finally rolled around. I brought another movie - Imagine Me & You - and Wendy again proclaimed her approval.

"I really do appreciate that you're trying to actually court me," Wendy said after I had put away the movie. "But I absolutely have to get fucked tonight, Tom. I know you're trying to be a gentleman and let things go slow, but I AM READY. More than ready, actually. Perhaps eager is a better word."

"I'm sure as heck not going to say no if you're freely offering the use of your body," I told Wendy.

Wendy giggled and wheeled herself into the bathroom. I waited until she came out, then also availed myself of it. Then we entered her bedroom.

Her bed was low enough that she didn't have to boost herself up to get on it. Two hinged metal bars at the head of the bed could be swung flat against the wall to be out of the way or outwards so that Wendy could lever herself up off of it. She undressed slowly, and I followed her lead. We lay on the bed, faces inches apart, and then kissed again.

"You are a good kisser," Wendy grinned. "But I'd like to go much farther than that."

"Message received," I told her. I moved my mouth to her breast and began sucking her nipple. Wendy purred and her body shivered. I switched back and forth a few times. Then Wendy, by a gesture, indicated that she wanted something else.

I spread her thighs apart and tongued her pussy for a few minutes, not forgetting to pay attention to her clit. Her moans grew louder and she shuddered. But she soon stopped me.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No," Wendy said. "It's just that I don't want a tongue right now. I want a cock."

I popped up and slid upwards on the bed as I turned onto my back. Wendy smiled as she began stroking my pole. "Very nice equipment, Tom."

"Thanks," I replied, blushing.

Wendy stroked me for a couple of minutes, making sure I was fully hard. "Okay, put it in."

"You horny little minx," I teased her, once again spreading her thighs apart. I eased my rod into her pussy and began pumping her, using a gentle rhythm.

"Harder," Wendy demanded. I sped up the pace of my thrusting. Her body quivered beneath me. I leaned forward and kissed her perky breasts. She locked her arms around my head, securing it in place as I suckled.

I continued to pound into her, my hips moving fast. I was surprised not to see smoke rising from her pussy. She was doing her best to move her own hips in time with mine.

After a few more minutes, Wendy said suddenly. "Stop."

"Are you hurt?" I asked worriedly.

"No," she replied. "But I want you to lie down so I can bounce my ass on your cock."

I lay down, and helped lift Wendy into place. She eased her incredibly tight bumhole onto my swollen pole. Since she couldn't use her legs to bounce up and down on me, I gripped her hips and eased her up and down. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Wendy, you're so tight... I'm going to cum soon."

"Do it, Tom. Fill my ass with your sperm."

Another minute of sliding her up and down on me, and I did. She looked down and gave me a very contented smile.

"Wendy, that was... awesome."

"Thank you. It's exactly what I needed."

"I will give you sex any time you want it."

"I'll hold you to that."

We went and showered up, which for her wasn't easy. Once again, special bars in the low-rimmed tub helped her get in and out. Today, of course, she also had me to help her.

"Is this equipment portable?"

"What are you thinking, Tom?"

"I was thinking of eventually moving you into my house. That wouldn't be for a bit, but I like to plan these things."

"There's an organization that will help me with the cost of installing the stuff at your place if we do."

Later that night, Wendy showed me some pictures. "I miss my parents. They spent all their money making me who I am today."

"What do you mean?"

"This is me, as a freshman in high school."

"You look quite the handsome gent."

"This is me, senior year of high school, and $100,000 of my parents' money later. They were very accepting."

"You look almost as pretty as you do now."

"That's why I went to Iraq as a civilian contractor. They pay them a lot more than common soldiers and I wanted to make enough money to pay them back. But when I came back in a wheelchair, I think they both kind of gave up on living."

"I'm very sorry to hear that."

"It's all right. They loved me always. And I'm glad you accept me as I am."

"So you had GRS in high school?"

"Yep. Made me a pariah, but I knew I had to be me."

"I like you, exactly as you are."

It took a year to make the arrangements for Wendy to move in. Between the two of us, we can subsist, especially because my job finally promoted me to full-time. And Wendy doesn't need sex as desperately now, but we still enjoy each other.