Wendy's Home Delivery

Story Info
Home delivery guys fuck house wife.
2.3k words
4.31
14.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was angry with herself for not dealing with the issue faster. The washing machine had broken down a week ago, and the repairman, a short, balding, smelly piece of useless manhood, was big on promises but delivered nothing apart from frustration and a broken washing machine. She now sat at the kitchen table with a glass of Chardonnay in a loose top and "daisy duke" type jean material shorts and little else as her underwear and a substantial part of her casual wear were waiting for a new washing machine delivery today.

Her husband was on business, so Wendy needed to handle this herself. Although entirely capable of handling the situation, she could have done with some TLC to offset the frustration of dealing with the useless repairman. Her frustration was not helped by the rough jean material tight in her crotch, the seam splitting her pussy, exposing her clit to the rough material and the constant pressure and rubbing whenever she moved.

Wendy reflected her tanned body and legs from the long hot summer and toned from swimming every day meant she always drew admiring glances, which made her horny. Her absent husband's cock was, on occasions, replaced by local college seniors who knew she was available and enjoyed her experience to bring them to climax over her body.

The wine, the absent husband's cock and the increased blood flow to her clit meant Wendy was beginning to feel the need to relieve herself. The doorbell broke that chain of thought. Flustered, Wendy got up and realised a small damp patch had appeared on the tight material between her legs. On opening the door, Wendy saw a vision, a tall, young, athletic black man with a clipboard asking a pleasantly surprised Wendy if she was expecting a delivery. Wendy gathered herself together enough to say yes and invited the man into her home. Before he stepped into the house, he turned and gave a thumbs-up to a colleague in the delivery van cab. The cab opened, and a second young, athletic black man jumped down. Both had front-zipped overalls on. The taller man had unzipped his overalls to the waist, revealing a toned torso. The 2nd man was shorter but had a thicker set; he was sweating slightly, and his overall was stuck to his back.

The one with the clipboard asked to see the location of the new appliance while his mate started unloading the machine from the van. Leading the young man through the house, Wendy could smell the sweet sweat coming from his body. The proximity of a young stud and the motion of walking in the tight shorts made her clit engorged. The jean material rubbed hard on her gash, making her damp patch bigger. Pointing to the existing machine, Wendy confirmed this was an extract for the old machine and installation of the new one.

The young man put the clipboard on the countertop, got on the floor, and looked behind the cupboards to confirm the plumbing. This action allowed Wendy to see his muscular back and arms and the outline of his arse in the tight material of his overalls. Turning to Wendy, the young man smiled as he caught Wendy staring at his arse. He noticed her nipples hard through the thin top.

Getting up from the floor, he accidentally brushed against Wendy's top, feeling her tits move as she had no bra on. Being a lot closer than necessary, the young worker pointed out a couple of places for her to sign, allowing Wendy a chance to glance down the front of the overalls and the outline of an impressive cock. Wendy leaned over the counter to read some of the small print. The young man leaned back and, looking at Wendy's arse, asked:

"Where was the man of the house?"

"Not at home," she replied.

From the doorway, a shout broke the moment, and the 2nd young man came into the kitchen room, no less impressive, a shorter stocker version of the first. His overalls were tighter on a more muscular frame. The crotch was tight and allowed the outline of a bulge of above-average proportions to be seen. Both men started to pull at the old washer and release the pipes and cables holding it in place. Picking up the washer between them, Wendy saw the guys' muscles flex, and beads of sweat appear on their backs.

Wendy's clit was on fire, and her gash had made a damp patch which was now clearly visible. She turned around and picked up her glass of wine, the other hand started to move the material away from her pussy, and she wiggled her arse to try and release some pressure from her clit. Emptying the glass in one.

Turning around, she dropped her glass. The taller delivery guy had come back in and was watching her. Apologising for startlingly her, he bent down on a knee to pick up the more significant pieces of glass. Telling him to stop, he insisted as he told her he liked the view from down here. Wendy blushed, knowing he could see her damp patch.

Making sure the glass pieces were retrieved, he placed them on the counter top as he did so, he lost balance, and his hand brushed against Wendy's crotch, sending a shock through her already engorged clit. Letting out a slight moan encouraged the guy to explore more. His hand rubbed along Wendy's crotch pulling apart her cunt lips and pushing the now large damp patch into the gorge of her pussy. His other hand reached up under her top and found a firm tit and nipple to squeeze and paw at under the loose top.

Finding compliance in Wendy's non-resistance, he undid the waist button of her shorts and tugged the skin-tight material down her legs to her ankles. Her cunt was exposed to his view, and she felt his hot breath on her vulva. Holding his head, she pulled it closer to her crotch. She relaxed her stance and pushed her cunt out into his face. His tongue flicked her clit.

Wendy closed her eyes to enjoy the moment, and after a short while, she felt a hand on her back. Opening her eyes, she saw the second delivery guy standing next to her, also naked from the waist up. Reaching over, she unzipped the rest of the overalls, allowing them to fall to the floor.

What Wendy saw brought a gasp of expectation; the semi-hard cock was cut and had a polished ebony look to it, and the bell end was mushroom-shaped and had a slit that could hold pennies. Reaching over, the guy stepped out of his overalls and lifted her top to squeeze her tits and her nipples. Cupping a tit, he bent down to suck on her stiff nipples. A warm sensation started to come over her, her clit was being sucked and licked expertly, and her cunt relaxed and leaked juice down her thighs. She climaxed. Standing up from her cunt, the first guy removed his overalls, revealing a thick veiny cock of equally impressive proportions.

Picking her up, the guys placed her on the kitchen table and, after removing her shorts completely, stood on either side with an ankle held by each. They fingered her cunt, working their thick fingers into her red and wet pussy. Reaching out, Wendy took a cock in each hand and groaned as she could not close her fingers around each thick and stiff shaft. Wanking each hard and vertical cock both started to leak precum covering her hands in the thick clear liquid. The first guy, her cunt sucker, moved between her legs, put her ankles on his shoulders and positioned his cock at the pussy entrance. Needing to push his cock down so it was horizontal, she could see it being forced into position. As she rested on her elbows, she looked down her toned body at the cock bell end being pushed against her cunt lips. Looking at the owner of the cock at her cunt entrance Wendy in a low earthly voice, encouraged the guy to shove his big black rock-hard cock into her willing and wet cunt.

Leaning forward, the first inch of cock pushed open her cunt lips. Wendy looked up to the ceiling and let out a low, guttural moan. Smiling at his mate, he stepped forward. The cock pushed apart the cunt walls, He leaned in, and her cunt was full of cock. The bell end reached the top of her cunt, moving gently and stretching the flesh to make room.

Wendy was full of hard black cock, and her cunt convulsed to lube the black shaft inside her. As the guy started to remove his cock, Wendy began to feel empty and implored him to push it back in as far as it would go. She could feel the balls hitting her arse as he picked up the pace to plough his black cock into her pink gash. Wendy reached over to hold the other cock, pulling the cock to her face. She licked the substantial bell end, tasting the precum. Holding the shaft, she opened her mouth and sucked the bell end clean of precum, and flicked her tongue into the slit.

Holding the cock she licked the shaft and leaned over to suck on the ball sack. The plums in the sack hung heavy and tasted sweaty. Her cunt let go of more juice as she climaxed again, her legs wrapped around his waist shook. Wendy looked down to her crotch and saw her cunt greedily swallow the cock to the hilt, her cunt was wet, very wet, and her cunt juice was greasing the black rod. The young guy pumping his cock in her cunt was sweating, starting to plough her cunt faster; Wendy wrapped her legs around the narrow waist and told the guy to pump her cunt full of his spunk. Grunting, the guy pushed his cock in as far as he could, and Wendy reached up to his shoulders, leaving her other cock for a moment, pulling him to her. She kissed his lips as she felt his cock twitch and spurt its hot sticky liquid into her cunt, five times; she felt the cock deposit a load of spunk.

Leaning back, Wendy let her legs hang down and felt the cock leave her cunt. The guy stepped back and held his still-stiff cock for her to see it coated in cunt juice. That fuck had lit a fire in her cunt, and as she teased her hair back from her face, she directed the 2nd guy to get between her legs. His hard bellend very quickly positioned at her cunt entrance, pressing it against her cunt; even after the last cock stretched her opening, it found some resistance as it entered her. Leaning back and looking up at the ceiling Wendy cried out "FUCKING HELL" and emitted a loud low growl as the bell end disappeared.

The bell end opened and stretched her already well fucked hole, pushing his cock in slowly the cunt walls opened to accommodate the cock. Wendy looked at her fucker, and as he hit the top of her cunt she could still see inches of cock still outside her hole. The cock owner let the black rod slide out halfway and pushed it back in, sweat was now covering her body, and her legs were holding on to the guy. Laying back, she reached over for the first cock and pulled it into her mouth. Opening it as wide as she could, she pulled the cock down her throat wanking the shaft, tasting a mixture of her juice and his cum. The cock sliding in and out of her cunt increased speed. Wendy arched her back as a warm wave of ecstasy washed over her. Both guys were squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. Sensing the guy fucking her was about to come. Wendy told him to cum over her belly. Removing his cock just as it started to spew its hot sticky liquid over her body, spunk covered her tits and belly as 6 or 7 heavy gobs of spunk shot from the slit in the bell end.

The sight of his mate's cock shooting its load drove the first guy to come again, and he added a further three ropes to the load on Wendy's tits.

She saw more spunk from those cocks in one organism than from her husbands in a month.

Laying back, Wendy was sweaty and cum covered; she felt satisfied. Her cunt started to feel raw and the spunk dried cold on her hot skin. The lips and entrance of her cunt were open from the acceptance of the large hard black cocks. The guys helped Wendy off the table, and she kissed each guy and squeezed their cocks. Dripping cum from her hole and torso, Wendy wiped the worst off using her top. The guys had started to dress and made their way over to finish the job they had come to do.

Wendy went upstairs to get a robe and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, smiling at herself, her tits were sore from the rough handling, but she could see no marks. She noticed spunk in her hair and pulled it back into a pony. Closing the robe, she walked back downstairs as the taller guy switched on the new machine.

She walked up to the guy and kissed him hard on the lips; wanting to feel his cock one more time, she rubbed his crotch through the material. His companion shouted through the door that the next appointment was 10 minutes and 5 miles away. They had to move. A quick squeeze of her ass, he left and shut the front door.

Wendy got another glass from the cabinet and poured another drink. The fucking washing could wait another day.