Wendy's Show for the Workmen Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendy displays herself more and I hear about her past.
11.8k words
4.13
26k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was getting up as I awoke. She was sitting on the side of the bed, slipping into her white towelling dressing gown. I just caught a glimpse of the side of her bare breast and her smooth shoulders before her gorgeous body was hidden by the white towelling. She glanced back and saw I was awake.

"Well, up you get. My lads will be here any minute." Wendy said perkily with an affectionate smile.

The workmen arrived while I was showering and when I entered the kitchen they were all standing around eating toast and drinking coffee that Wendy had made them. Wendy was standing chatting away to Seg about what needed to be done today. She was completely topless, the top half of her white dressing gown pulled down so that it hung about her waste, and her bare legs exposed up to her mid-thigh.

All four men were enjoying looking at her pert bared breasts and stiff nipples as they munched on their toast and Wendy was all perky smiles and relaxed. They all muttered an indifferent "Morning" as I walked in. It felt again like I was an unavoidable inconvenience to the work crew, and an interruption of their enjoyment of my flirty wife, and as I made my own coffee, they all trudged out to the site.

"See you in a bit, Bend." Seg told her.

"Yeah, see you, Bend."

"I guess they're not that interested in the husband being around!" I said, grinning.

"But I am!" Wendy said affectionately, stroking me through my jeans and then going to shower herself.

************************

Wendy wore the cut off denim shorts for the workmen. She had cut them short enough that the bottom inch of her ass cheeks was exposed when she bent over. Even with her wearing the high vis neon top, hard hat, gloves and boots, Wendy looked practically naked. Her arms were fully bare up to her shoulders and as we were working around the secluded back yard she wore the polyester top open, so her belly and bare breasts were generally on show as she worked. Her short, chubby legs were entirely revealed from the top of her thighs down to her calves, where the Rigger boots protected her feet.

We relaxed into a rhythm of working, the bright morning sun helping things along, with the occasional friendly banter amongst the guys as we worked. Wendy and I were clearing up some rubble that Seg wanted moving out of the way. Wendy was alternatively bending at the waist or squatting to pick up the rocks.

Where yesterday Wendy had seemed a sensual sexy tease, today, with her thick thighs on show, she appeared more primal and animalistic. Every time she squatted on her haunches or bent over, her body expressed an overtly raw and sexual sensuality. The fact that her pussy lips were clearly outlined, pulpy and bulbous, through the tight denim just added to the overall raw physical impression.

Moving the rubble involved lifting some pretty heavy granite, and Wendy and I would struggle to carry them between us to the skip. With her high vis top open and her thighs bare, when the hard granite squashed against her flesh, it left her grazed and streaked with grime.

We had just thrown a heavy boulder into the skip when our neighbour, Leanne came out the back to hang out her washing, Wendy waved and said "Hi." There was a tense silence as Leanne looked Wendy up and down and then stormed back inside. We all burst out laughing and Wendy stuck her tongue out at Leanne's back.

We didn't realy want to upset Leanne, so Seg and Ronnie spent a bit of time making a timber frame and hammering a couple of sheets of plywood to it as a screen. It meant we pretty much had complete privacy as we worked now.

Once the screen was up Wendy seemed happier, brighter and relaxed working alongside the work crew, flirting away and displaying her sexy body for the guys.

We worked hard under the hot, bright sun for a few hours until Wendy brought out some homemade lemonade and we all took our usual places on the upturned buckets, benches and rusty old office chair.

"You don't need a high vis jacket to serve fucking lemonade. Take it off!" Phil said, his tone was bordering on resentful.

"Hey! There's no need for that." I Said.

"None of this is any of your fucking business. You don't know how we do things around here, so sit down and shut the fuck up!" Phil said, pointing a finger aggressively at me.

Before I could answer, Wendy glanced at Seg and he nodded slowly and authoritatively. Wendy stood up and slipped the thin polyester down her arms and then, putting her arms straight down her sides, with her hands bent outwards like she was imitating a penguin, she moved her shoulders back and forth to jiggle her breasts at Phil.

"Jeez, Bends, you'll have someone's eye out!" Ronnie said. The crew all laughed, staring at Wendy's exposed stiff and swollen nipples.

Wendy looked over at me with a daring look in her eye.

"Well, seeing as you lads apparently want my nips stretched, I had then done last night. They're all sensitive and sore." Wendy said, pinching her exposed nipples right in front of us all.

"Well done, Bendy." Seg said.

Wendy seemed to be really enjoying acting all flirty and compliant for the men, ignoring Phil's hostile tone and jiggling her breasts for him anyway, behaving like a sex object for him. Letting the gang of men know that she had happily pulled on her nipples to the extent they were stiff and hard all morning, just because she had heard that the lads wanted her nipples bigger, made her sound so willing to please.

As she gathered up the glasses, her little breasts dangling, Wendy turned to Phil. "May I put my high vis back on, please Phil?" Wendy asked, letting him make the decision for her.

**********************

As we worked away up to bait time, Wendy's body was glistening with sweat, mixing with the grime on her pale flesh and her polyester top clung to her small breasts and belly.

At one point, Wendy was pushing a barrow of rubble across the yard and we all heard a loud crack and Wendy yelp. Everyone immediately looked over concerned. Wendy was rubbing her buttocks and glaring at Phil who was standing with a piece of rubber piping in his hands.

"Faster bitch!" Phil sneered.

I started to walk over, but Seg put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head. A silent tension hung over the site for a moment and then Wendy recomposed herself and stopped rubbing her cheeks.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir." Wendy said, giving Phil a curtsy and then picked up the handles of the barrow and continuing making her way over to the skip.

Seg gave me a confirming nod and went back to doing his job.

But that small exchange between Wendy and Phil introduced a new dynamic within the group as we continued working. He had just smacked Wendy on her ass with a rubber tube, and she had not only accepted it, but thanked him and called him 'Sir'.

What developed over the couple of hours up to bait time was a kind of an unsaid competition amongst the workmen to demonstrate who could subjugate Wendy too, with Wendy happily playing at being the subservient slut.

When Wendy accidently pushed the barrow wheel over a loose plank and knocked Tylor's hammer into the dirt, he would normally not even have mentioned it. He is always polite and respectful around Wendy.

"Oi! Pick that up!" Tylor said, pointing at his fallen hammer.

Wendy dropped the barrow handles and immediately stooped down to pick up Tylor's hammer and handed it to him with a smile. Two days earlier, Tylor would have been all pleases and thankyou's around Wendy, but the past two days of Seg having her display herself for their amusement, had clearly given Tylor the assumption he could boss Wendy around.

"Sorry, Tylor." Wendy said.

"Sorry's not good enough! Turn around." Wendy turned her back to him and Tylor spanked the back of each of her bare thighs, leaving red blotches where his hand had made contact.

Wendy stayed in position. "Are you finished, Sir?" She asked and when Tylor grunted his agreement she said "Thank you, Sir" and giving him a smile, carried on with the barrow. Watching Wendy acting gratefully to a guy half her age for spanking her, and calling him 'Sir' was very sexy.

We all watched the red marks on the back of her pale thighs as she pushed the barrow along, her rounded ass wobbling in her cut offs. Tylor went back to his hammering, looking very pleased with himself.

Wendy seemed to absolutely revelling in being the good subservient slut for 'her lads'.

It clouded over, the sea breeze bringing the clouds up the valley an hour before bait time, and the bright morning turned into a dreary autumn day with a chill wind and a light drizzle. Phil had already put his waterproof over his fleece when Wendy came and stood by us, rubbing her wet goose-bumped arms up and down.

Her whole body looked cold, her stubby legs pink from the chill and glistening from the drizzle and her partly exposed bare breasts were wet and goose-bumped too.

"Do you boys mind if I put a coat on? It's turned really chilly." Wendy asked.

"The deal was topless Bendy, and you agreed to the shorts. Serves you right for being so dumb. Besides your tits look better cold." Phil sneered.

Wendy looked as Seg. "Aye, alright. Let's split it down the middle. Coat for half an hour, then topless for half, sound fair?"

Wendy slid into Seg's oversized heavy duty work coat, looking tiny inside the extra-large jacket. It came down below her knees. She looked cute and sexy with the fur lined hood framing her face and Wendy was warm and happy as she worked away.

A while later, Phil's alarm on his phone sounded.

"Time's up. Tits out, bendy, and I have a job for you." Phil said, the moment his alarm had gone off. Wendy shrugged off the big coat and walked over to Phil.

"What you need, Big man?" She asked, her bare flesh exposed to the autumnal chill and drizzle once more.

Phil handed her a bucket. "Hang these on the end of each scaffold pole. I'm saving the yellow tape and we don't want any of the crew banging their heads now, do we?"

Wendy looked in the basket and looked back at Phil, mortified.

"Just do it, Bendy!" he said, turning back to his job.

I watched as Wendy went from pole to pole in the drizzling rain, hanging a pair of her worn panties on each pole. By the time she had finished and Seg called the job off due to the weather, Wendy was a bedraggled mess. Her blonde bob was plastered to her head with water dripping from the ends. Her exposed flesh was wet and cold and clammy and what little clothes she had been wearing were soaked through.

Phil still had her carry his toolbox to the van for him, and as they loaded the van they decided, rather than lose half a day, they'd visit the building merchants and get the orders put in.

****************************

The work crew and I sat in the lounge warming up with hot brews while Wendy popped for a quick shower and came back downstairs looking radiant, pink and snuggly in her white towelled gown.

As she walked in Phil snapped his fingers. "Tits!"

Wendy immediately dropped the gown off her petite shoulders so that it hung from the belt at her waist, like before, and stood leaning against the doorframe, sipping her coffee topless.

There was a general discussion about what orders were needed to progress the build, the crew enjoying Wendy's bared breasts as she sat down and joined in, writing out the list.

Seg rang the order in.

"Wendy Braithwaite." Seg said, when he was asked for the name on the account. He put the phone on loud speaker.

"Got it. Delivery address the Barrow one, yeah?" The merchant on the other end of the phone said.

Seg went through the order, agreeing what would be delivered and what we would call in for that afternoon. When they had finished the transaction, Seg leant back from reading Wendy's order list and put his feet up on the coffee table.

"Hey, Brian, you know Wendy, right?" Seg said.

"Yeah, she's been in here a lot lately. Why?"

"Just that she's standing with her little titties out in front of me and the guys, right now."

"Fuck off!"

"Price the Seg master set for doing the build!"

"Yeah, right! See you when you land, 'Seg Master'." Brian's voice said, his tone sarcastic.

"You sure will, but hey, if we bring Bendy along and she shows you her little titties, does she get a discount?" Seg asked, grinning at Wendy as she stared at him looking horrified.

Brian laughed. "Yeah, sure Seg, you get Wendy to flash her tits and we'll sell you the whole fucking order at trade." His voice was still disbelieving.

"I can get the order at trade on my account. Bendy's family." Seg said, winking at Wendy. "Do us a proper discount and you get to see those little titties."

"Best I can do is add it to a big site order and hide it under a bulk discount. That'd get you..." We could hear fingers tapping a calculator keypad. "...thirty percent off."

"Yeah, fair enough. Cheers Bry." Seg said, hanging up. "Up to you little Sis, that's a good deal I got you."

***************************

There was two hours before the order would be ready to collect and Seg gathered the crew around and worked on planning out the next stages of the build.

Wendy and I wandered into the kitchen. She pulled her gown back up, covering her smooth shoulders.

"Oh... my... God!" Wendy said, her hands going up to her mouth. "I can't believe Seg just did that! I pop in there all the time. It's so humiliating."

"You don't have to do it." I told her.

"Nooooooo, but..." Wendy said, pulling her gown to one side, revealing her bare thighs and showing me her pussy. "Feel how wet I am, darling."

I traced a finger along Wendy's wrinkly labia, the rubbery texture of her lips instantly feeling smooth and slippery as her juices coated my finger tip. I moved my finger up to her clitoris and stroked her slowly.

"So?" I asked her.

Wendy clambered onto the kitchen work surface, sitting with her thighs parted. I stood between her parted thighs and stroked her clitoris as she closed her eyes and indulged in the pleasure of her arousal.

"So?" I repeated.

"It's just so humiliating..." Wendy said, her voice just above a whisper, soft and sensual. "...being paraded like a sex object... in front of guys I see all the time... oh fuck!..." Wendy had a hand inside her gown now, massaging her breast, thrusting her wet pussy forward onto my hand.

"What would they think of me... they'd think I was a slut..." Wendy bucked her hips, pushing her pussy forward as she said 'slut'.

"And I would be... exposed and humiliated... and so horny... if they knew I got so wet exposing myself... those guys think we're all dumb bimbos anyway... I'd be betraying my entire gender... parading like a sex object..." Wendy was close to climaxing now, and I gently pushed two fingers inside her. She came, hunching forward to grab my shoulders, her thighs splayed as she rubbed her pussy hard and fast against my hand.

As she gripped my shoulders, her body heaving and her breath panting through her waves of pleasure I whispered in her ear; "I want to make love to you."

She didn't answer for a while, just holding me as her body slowly stopped convulsing and her breathing slowed.

"But you can't darling. I promised Phil, remember." Wendy said, teasing me with her hand against my groin.

"Yeah, she promised Phil, remember!" A voice came from over by the kitchen door, mimicking Wendy's panting words. Startled, we both looked around to see Phil standing sneering in the kitchen doorway.

"Nice slutty show, Bendy!" Phil said.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Long enough." Phil said, looking gloatingly smug and wandering out of the kitchen.

*************************

Wendy was clearly enjoying exposing herself for the guys and playing the obedient little slut, and all she had really done so far was let the work crew enjoy seeing her sexy body in exchange for helping with the build.

But there was a general heightened awareness of Wendy as a sexy, middle-aged woman, a growing intimacy developing through the time spent together. For years, the guys had spent time with Wendy at barbeques or parties with her sexy, little body dressed respectably, and now the crew had seen her exposed breasts.

Where they had seen Wendy's thighs in dozens of jeans and pants, now they now knew how her thighs look bare. Tylor even knew how it felt to spank Wendy's bare thighs.

The guys were also getting to see a flirty, submissive side of Wendy that she hadn't shown before.

There were more intimate aspects of Wendy that were being displayed too, like Phil knowing the way Wendy rubbed her ass cheeks after he hit them, and now he had seen the intimacy of Wendy's abandonment to her orgasmic pleasure.

Wendy was exposing a lot more than just her body, she was displaying sexy Wendy Braithwaite, her sexual self.

It was Phil's reaction to Wendy displaying herself that bothered me. The resentment in his demands and comments felt like a contempt towards Wendy for being so attractive and sexy. As though Wendy's displayed sexuality was something to hate. The way he had seemed amused when he hit Wendy with the rubber piping and his sneering at her in the kitchen after she had cum, or making her hang out her own used panties, but Phil's behaviour was accepted by the work crew and by Wendy herself, and they had all known each other for years. Like Phil had said himself; I didn't know how they did things around here.

************************

Wendy had gone upstairs to dress and I found her in the bedroom bending forward to fasten a stiletto strap around her ankle, her torso bare and wearing a pair of tight jeans. She looked up and smiled as I walked in.

"Hi Darling. I figured if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it properly. What do you think?" Wendy said, standing up and twirling around.

Wendy looked absolutely stunning. Her lips were a glossy pink, matching her nails and she wore a silver necklace that matched her ear-rings and fell between her small bare breasts. She had put the silver filigree nipple rings I had bought her over each nipple and adorned her breasts with tiny adhesive sequins. On her right breast was a transfer tattoo of a red rose.

"You look amazing!" I told her.

"I thought I'd just wear a coat over the top and see how it feels when I'm there." She said.

We went back downstairs to join the work men, Wendy wandering into the room with her arms up, exposing her shaved under arms, the movement designed to raise up her adorned breasts.

"What do you guys think?" Wendy asked.

The guys were full of admiration and flattery, complimenting Wendy on her sexiness and the apparel and Wendy twirled around the room, giggling and happy, revelling in the attention her displayed body received.

When it was time to go, Wendy picked up her black waterproof and began to put it on.

"Leave the tits out." Phil snapped. Wendy hung her coat over her arm and dashed out to the van, trying her best to keep the neighbours from seeing her topless.

"Seg drove the van to the builder's merchants with Wendy sitting up front with her adorned breasts on display between him and Phil, the grey seatbelt cutting diagonally between her soft breasts. Ronnie, Tylor and I sat in the back sliding about on the benches as Seg drove too fast.

There was a couple of car horn salutes as we drove, which I assumed were other drivers appreciating my wife's bare breasts being displayed at the demands of Seg and the crew.

When Seg swung the van into the merchant's yard, Wendy put on the black waterproof and we all went inside. As soon as we went in, the merchant on the till recognised Wendy, and his eyes followed her greedily as we sauntered down the aisles.

The merchant's is basically a big corrugated iron shed on a concrete base with a warehouse and forklift area outside. There's a rough and ready sales counter in one corner. There were a few regulars milling about the aisles and chatting, all men, but on the whole it was fairly quiet.