Wendy's Show for the Workmen Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy reveals even more of her sensuality.
6.5k words
4.05
16.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that whilst I have published this chapter under the same category as previous chapters, whilst the focus, for me, is still around the exhibitionism of Wendy Braithwaite, this chapter also contains themes of bdsm, and humiliation as means of exhibiting differing aspects of Wendy. Please do not read on if any theme offends.

Thanks,

Blit

*****

When Wendy arrived home from work on Friday night she immediately changed into a pink V-neck sweater and jeans, and then removing her bra, told me we were visiting Seg and Denise.

When we arrived Seg was in his usual chair, feet up, sipping his way through a bottle of whisky.

"Hey Bend!" Seg said, not even looking away from the Television. Denise hugged her sister.

"Guess what? I told Blit about the MeT-her-Bee-Oh!" Wendy said, plonking herself down next to Denise, her little breasts bobbing slightly under the pink wool as she sat down.

"Haha! I bet that shocked you, little man? There's a bit more to Wend than you thought, huh?" Denise said, grinning at me. Denise is like a bigger, brasher version of Wendy. She was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, buxom and bold, with her two-tone hair back in a ponytail.

I was forming a reply when Denise started chatting away to Wendy.

"So what's this new game you want to play around the build?" Denise asked her sister. Wendy looked small and petite next to her big sister.

"It's like a twist on the old MeT-her-Bee-Oh, right? Working topless for Seg and Phil just brought back how sexy it was obeying those guys and when Phil belted me with a rubber pipe, fuck Denise, it just took me right back to all those sexy spankings years ago." Wendy said, excitedly.

"Yeah, Seg's been telling me what a total slut you've been!" Denise said, jokingly, prodding Wendy's nipple through her pink sweater. "I've been pulling on my nipples for you guys" She added, mimicking Wendy in a girly voice.

Wendy thumped Denise on her big thigh with a grin, and the two sisters fell into a playfight. Denise grabbed Wendy by the back of her neck and pushed her forward so that Wendy's breasts were squashed against her own knees.

"Give up, Sis?" Denise asked, her strong arm gripping Wendy's neck and easily holding her down.

"Nope!" Wendy said, flailing stoically to break free of Denise's strong hold.

"Fine, have it your way." Denise said, her face determined, as she reached down Wendy's back and pulled her sweater up from the bottom and then she let go of Wendy's neck and yanked the sweater right over Wendy's head.

Standing up, Denise steadied herself and dragged the sweater, stretching the pink wool down Wendy's arms until it came completely off, leaving Wendy sitting topless on the sofa.

"Still a member of the itty-bitty-titty-committee, then!" Denise said, taunting Wendy and jiggling her own hefty breasts under her T-shirt at Wendy.

"Hey! Give that back!" Wendy said, snatching at her sweater. Denise threw it to Seg, who nonchalantly tucked it under his leg.

"It's like everywhere you go, you just have to get your tits out. Why've I got such a slut for a sister?" Denise asked, holding her arms out questioningly.

Wendy sat back down, crossing her bare arm over her exposed breasts. "Fine!"

"So?" Denise said, sitting back down next to her topless sister.

"So?"

"So, the new game?"

"Oh, right. Well, I kind of liked serving the lads again." Wendy said as Denise tapped Wendy's arm with her finger and Wendy lowered it, baring her breasts to the room.

"But before I go and sign up to being punished again, I wanted some assurances that the guys understand I'm married."

"Hey, are you listening, Seg!" Denise said, hitting him in the arm.

"You'd think your tits being out would be enough to make him pay attention, then again, they are tiny, Sis! Maybe he hasn't noticed them yet."

"At least mine don't sag!" Wendy taunted back and Denise slapped Wendy's breast hard.

"Ouch!" Wendy said, rubbing her sore breast and pouting at Denise.

"Well, Seg?" Denise prodded Seg again.

"Yeah, same rules apply. No fucking about." Seg said, still watching the Television.

"Yeah, but does Phil get that?" Wendy asked earnestly, leaning past her sister to look at Seg, her bare breasts hanging forward.

"Phil's Phil, but yeah, I'll have a word, keep him in line."

"Thanks Seg." Wendy said, moving to kneel by his chair, placing a bare arm on his knee, her breast showing from under her upper arm from the side I could see. She knelt talking through the work plan for tomorrow with Seg and Denise turned her attention to me.

"So Phil's cock-blocked you, huh, little guy?" Denise asked with a smirk.

"Um, yeah. I guess."

"Haha! So, you're going to be all hot and bothered while Phil gets little Sis to obey him. Nice one, Sis!" Denise said, giving a thumb's up to Wendy.

"But how do we know you're not going to cheat? We all know what you little half-guys are like!" Denise teased. "Hey Sis, how you making sure Blit doesn't cheat?" Her tone full of mischief.

"Cheat, how?"

"You know, temptation getting too much for the little guy." Denise said, waving her little finger in imitation of my cock.

"Nah, he won't." Wendy said, with a dismissive wave of her bare arm.

"He certainly won't!" Denise said, suddenly standing up inspired, and rummaging in a drawer of the big dresser and coming back with a roll of heavy duty duct tape.

"Mind if I wrap your little man up?" Denise asked Wendy, grinning at me, and waving the duct tape for Wendy to see.

"Yes I do, actually. It may be tiny, but it's mine!" Wendy said, standing up, using the chair arm to steady herself, her bare breasts bobbing before Seg. He waved her out of the way of the television.

"I'll do it!" She told Denise, jumping up to snatch the tape from Denise's raised hand.

"Drop 'em, little guy!" Wendy told me, wriggling her eyebrows. Denise sat back down, folded her arms and enjoyed the show.

"What, here?" I asked, alarmed.

"Haha! Yeah watch out everybody, little guy's popping out, prepare to be underwhelmed!" Denise said, rolling her eyes.

Get on with it!" Denise added, as though I was just delaying an easy job. "Out! Out! Out!" She chanted, clapping her hands to the rhythm and looking about grinning, trying to get the others to join in.

Wendy dropped to her knees before me, and unzipping my jeans, pulled them down to my ankles along with my underwear.

"Fuck! When you said small, I didn't realise how small!" Denise said. "Hey Seg, you seen that? You've got bigger freckles!"

Wendy giggled.

"You got to work with what you've got!" She said, using a finger and thumb to pull back my foreskin and then quickly wrapping the tape around my flaccid cock. By the time she was done my cock looked squashed thin by the tape with my cock head swelling free from the end.

"Let's test it." Wendy said mischievously, and right before her sister and brother-in-law, she twisted her neck so her head was under my dangling cock and took it into her mouth.

The feeling of her warm, soft mouth on my cock, and her tongue swirling over the tip had me instantly aroused and I felt the blood rushing to my cock, but instead of growing hard, there was a pressure against my shaft that grew to a painful ache. The head of my cock swelled painfully and Denise laughed when Wendy let my cock drop from her mouth.

"It's like a little button mushroom." Denise said, pointing and laughing. "Sign your name across the seal and then we know little guy can't cheat." Denise said, smiling and shaking her head at me.

Wendy grabbed a biro and signed across the tape.

"Nice Job, Wend." Denise said and Wendy grinned.

"Pull 'em up, little man." Wendy said, patting my thigh.

We stayed another hour, Wendy sitting back before Seg, topless the whole time they chatted.

While Wendy and Seg chatted, Denise talked to me again.

"Wend's right to be careful with Phil, mind Blit. I mean Seg'll make sure he stays in line, but he was never a right one."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Just little things really, but when the 'MeeT-Her-Bee-Oh' was going Phil never seemed to take it like the other guys did. I mean basically the club was about the guys feeling like they were 'the man' having us as acting as sexy little trophies for our hubby's. But Phil never got that. Like when we used to be taken into the Ladies to be fucked, for the guys it was about owning us, and it was hot, but for Phil he'd humiliate Brenda as well, making her come out wearing his cum on her face, and sit right there in the pub, stuff like that. I don't know, it just always felt wrong with Phil. I mean, don't worry, Seg'll sort him out, but Wend was right to be careful. You be careful too... little man!"

Wendy was standing up to leave and asked Seg for her sweater. Seg threw it to her.

"Bye bye, little guy." Denise said, dismissing me with a wave, "and don't worry, we won't charge you for the tape!" Then she deftly grabbed Wendy's sweater as Wendy was pushing her arms into the sleeves.

"Ah-ah!" She said, holding the wool so Wendy had to stop putting the sweater on.

"What?" Wendy asked.

Denise slapped Wendy's other bare breast. "Just evening things up. Off you go!" Denise said, giving her sister a hug.

****************************

When we got home, Wendy uncorked a bottle of wine and relaxed on the sofa, looking cute and cuddly in her pink sweater, the shape of her breasts and nipples tantalisingly arousing. The tape around my cock made me constantly aware of my arousal, and because the tape raised my cock a little, my tip kept scraping uncomfortably against my jeans. I told Wendy.

"Duh! Well take your jeans off, silly." Wendy said, rifling through a magazine. "And check your phone so I know If my puss needs to be nice and smooth for my lads tomorrow." She added, smiling up at me.

I checked the phone; 'Y'. That was it. I had texted him, calling him Sir and offering him the choice of how my wife's pussy would look tomorrow and all he could reply with was a 'Y'. I told Wendy, my tone filled with disbelief.

"What did you want him to do, thank you?" Wendy said, a scrunched up confused look on her face.

She unzipped her jeans, wriggling her hips as she pushed them down her thighs. The sight of the exposed flesh of her thighs made my cock ache in the tight tape.

"Well go on, get my shaving stuff! He's told you yes, hasn't he?" Wendy said, waving me off with her hand as she tugged her jeans from her feet.

I went to the bathroom, found her pink razor and shaving cream, collected a hand towel and filled a bowl with hot water. When I came back Wendy was lying back down on the sofa, wearing only her pink sweater, reading her magazine again. She lifted her haunches so I could place the hand towel under her bare buttocks

"Shave my puss for Phil, darling." Wendy said, lifting her knees up and parting her thighs. "Oh, and I've just texted Tylor to tell him if he hurries he can watch a horny MILF having her pussy shaved." She added, wickedly. "So, I'd get on with it if I was you."

Wendy hadn't shaved there for a long time and I had to go back upstairs for some scissors to trim her hair before I could begin shaving her. I'd pinch a bunch of hairs together with my fingers and thumb and then gently cut through them, putting them in a bowl.

I had just finished trimming Wendy's pussy when I heard Tylor's car pull up outside.

Tylor walked in with a loud "Hullo!" and appeared in the lounge doorway.

"Hi Big Man!" Wendy said, greeting him with a big smile, looking flattered that she had caused him to rush round. "You're just in time to see my puss get shaved."

Wendy had her bare legs hunched together, hugging her knees, and if I hadn't been blocking Tylor's view, the folds of Wendy's pussy would have been on show to the young man.

"Darling. I think Tylor should sit there, so he can get a good look as you shave my puss. You can shave it from down there." Wendy said, pointing to the floor beside her.

We moved places and Tylor sat beside my wife's bare legs, grinning inanely, his eyes on the trimmed mound of her pussy, on show between her bunched up legs.

"Are you ready, Tylor?" Wendy asked him, teasingly. He nodded and Wendy slowly opened her thighs, wider and wider, until her trimmed pussy was presented before him. She kept going, wider and wider until her thighs were stretched apart, holding her legs wide open by her ankles, her pussy only a foot away from Tylor. He was transfixed, staring between her thighs.

"Come on then, darling, shave me for Phil." Wendy said, winking at Tylor, and holding her splayed thighs apart.

I squirted some cream onto my hand, lathering it up with my fingers, tentatively massaged the cream around my wife's pussy, giving Tylor a show of Wendy's pussy glistening and lubricated. I had to reach awkwardly around Wendy's bare thigh to shave her pussy and Wendy snatched the razor from my hand and offered it to Tylor.

"Why don't you shave my puss, Big Man." She said, holding out the pink razor.

Tylor took the razor, grinning and leaning in between Wendy's splayed thighs, glided the razor down her skin, cutting the trimmed hairs clean away and leaving a smooth strip of flesh.

"You're a natural!" Wendy told him with a smile.

Tylor rinsed the razor in the bowl of water and turning back to Wendy's displayed pussy, shaved the next strip. Wendy used her fingers to present the parts of her pussy she wanted shaving next, and they worked in tandem to remove all of Wendy's pussy hairs, Wendy pulling out her labia and pointing to which bit Tylor should shave next.

When Tylor was finished shaving her pussy it looked fleshy and exposed, and pink from the abrasive blade. Wendy traced her fingers over her bald pussy right in front of Tylor. "Mm... nice and smooth, thank you Big Man!" She told him.

"Can you dry it for me?" Wendy asked him, tugging the hand towel from under her ass cheeks and handing it to Tylor.

With a huge grin, Tylor patted Wendy's bald pussy with the hand towel. I couldn't imagine how sexy this must be for Tylor; a middle-aged woman he had known most of his life not only letting him watch her shave her pussy, but actually getting him to do such an intimate act, probably feeling the heat from her pussy on his hand as he shaved her, and now getting the intimacy of feeling the shape of Wendy's exposed mound and lips through the hand towel.

"Thank you, Big Man!" Wendy said, again. Tylor looked like he was in heaven, his cock bulging in his jeans.

"Seeing as how you're such a natural and all, would you mind shaving my legs and under arms too?" Wendy asked, pulling her sweater over her head so that the flesh of her middle-aged body was completely exposed before Tylor could even answer.

"Go grab some towels and another razor, darling." She told me, standing up and tracing her fingers over her newly shaved patch.

I rushed upstairs leaving Wendy completely nude with Tylor and returned with the items. Wendy had me place the towels on the carpet and then she lay upon them, stretching her body out so her toes were pointing downwards and her arms stretched right up. She arched her back, jutting her small breasts up, her big nipples outlined against the magnolia walls.

"There's a no touching rule, Big Man, so Blit'll have to rub the cream on." Wendy teased.

We knelt either side of Wendy's bared body and as Tylor watched, I massaged the shaving cream up Wendy's lower legs. We both went to work, carefully shaving the bristly hairs from her legs, leaving them sexy and smooth. Wendy lay with her thighs slightly parted so that her newly shaved pussy was on show the whole time.

When we had finished shaving Wendy's legs, she had Tylor pat them dry with the towel and then had me lather her under-arms. Tylor shuffled up beside Wendy's bare breasts and we shaved her under arms too, Tylor being given the role of catching any rivulets of water that trickled down her breasts with the hand towel.

It was like being given an intimate study of Wendy's sensual charms, unrushed and intimately close, her big nipples being inches from Tylor's face as he shaved her under arms, and his hand feeling them through the hand towel.

When we had finished shaving Wendy's body, she lay languidly on the towels, with us still kneeling beside her and bending her wrists to place her fingers on her shoulders, she ran her hands down the length of her bare body, over the swell of her small breasts, lingering on her nipples a moment, and then down the sides of her smooth belly to her slightly parted thighs, and finally to her shaved pussy. The whole movement was one of sensual expression and display.

"Mmm... thank you, guys." Wendy murmured.

I cleared away the shaving paraphernalia as Wendy lay on the sofa, her head propped up with one hand and the other resting on her rounded bare hip as she chatted to Tylor, still completely nude.

As I wandered in and out of the lounge I caught bits of Wendy explaining the situation to Tylor.

"... because I'm married, no touching, but that doesn't mean you all can't enjoy me and my body in other ways..."

Wendy was tracing her manicured nails up and down her nude body in front of Tylor, circling her nipples and making them stiff, and then back down to her thighs. Tylor's eyes followed her fingers, mesmerised.

"... I want you to enjoy me, Big Man, let me serve you, I like to serve... and if I'm naughty, you should agree with the lads how I should be punished... I like being punished, too..." Wendy teased.

When I came back in, finally finished clearing everything away, Tylor was kneeling before Wendy's reclining nude body, stroking his hard cock.

"Tylor asked if he could wank, darling." Wendy told me. "And like a good little sex object, I said yes!"

"You know, it's very, very flattering, Big Man, to know I am sexy enough to make a young man like you cum." Wendy told him, teasing her nipples for him as he stroked.

As he got nearer to cumming, Tylor was stroking furiously and then he suddenly looked around, wide-eyed and searching.

"Here, I'll tidy up your mess. I like to serve, remember." Wendy said, sitting up and bending forward, her bare breasts right before Tylor's eyes and her bare thighs either side of him and cupping her hands together inches from his cock.

Tylor stroked faster and faster, directing his cock at Wendy's cupped palms until he came, spurting jets of cum into her palms and over her fingers. Wendy sat patiently, smiling at Tylor as he jerked every last drop into her hands.

"All done, Big Man?" She asked. "That was lovely, seeing you so turned on by me. Thank you." Wendy said, standing up and carrying his pooled cum carefully into the kitchen. A tap ran. Wendy was rinsing her hands.

She padded back through as Tylor was getting to his feet.

"Here, let me." She said, dropping to her knees and pulling his pants up, taking care not to discomfort his still hard cock.

Wendy showed him to the door, giving him her usual cutesy wave as he left, satisfied and grinning.

****************************

We finished off the wine, Wendy covering her nude body with a blanket as she lay on the sofa chatting about how sexy it was having a young stud lusting over her.

When we went to bed, Wendy lay on her back, her legs apart, stroking her newly shaved pussy.

"Mmm... it feels so sexy and smooth, Tylor did a great job on my puss; feel." Wendy said, guiding my hand between her thighs. She felt more intimate and slippery with her juices sliding over her smoothness. My taped cock ached.

"Can I take the tape off, please, Wend?"

"Not just yet." Wendy told me, raising her thigh and guiding my aching cock to her shaved pussy. "Put your little cock in me, darling." Wendy whispered.

I pushed inside her, the tip feeling swollen and sensitive and my constricted shaft aching with the pressure.

12