Wendy's Show for the Workmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange being part of a building crew focusing on the job, but with Wendy's bare breasts often in our view. At one point Wendy and Seg were working through a problem and I watched them in intense discussion, Seg fully dressed and nonchalant, and Wendy equally engaged, but with her bare breasts and prominent nipples exposed as they problem solved.

That was one of the sexiest aspects of the situation; Wendy's exhibitionism being performed as she laboured away. Where a stripper performs with an intent to arouse, Wendy was just getting on with the job at hand, and the natural sensuality of her soft breast being scraped by a breeze block as she lifted it, or the breeze sending the thin polyester flapping against her bare flesh was intoxicating. It was as though the sensuality of Wendy's usual body movements were an erotic dance. As though Seg's deal had allowed us all to see just how sensual and sexy Wendy was simply in herself. No wonder we were all captivated.

When the guys were leaving, Wendy stood at the side door of the van, chatting for a long time, her high vis waistcoat still open. At one point Phil actually yanked the polyester jacket down her arms so that both her breasts were fully exposed and Wendy just smiled and finished the conversation topless. She waved them off and then went inside.

When I followed her in, Wendy had taken off her jeans and was standing in just her white panties, cutting the denim with a pair of scissors.

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"We were just talking about what should happen next."

"With the job or you?" I asked, realising I was likely irrelevant to both conversations.

"Both. Like my lads voted I should make my old jeans, into shorts. They're coming back to get on with the job tomorrow."

Wendy went for a shower, playfully grabbing me through my jeans as she walked past and I made supper.

******************************

When Wendy came back downstairs she looked absolutely stunning. She had fixed her hair and make-up and adorned her ears, neck and arms with silver jewellery. She was wearing a soft pink cashmere cardigan which showed her big nipples poking through and a tight black PVC mini-skirt. I could see her suspender belt clips bulging under the shiny PVC as she strutted toward me, her high heels clicking on the kitchen floor. She put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me.

"I'm all yours, darling." She said with a beautiful smile.

Wendy lit a few candles and we ate our meal with Wendy sitting opposite me looking beautiful with her silver jewellery sparkling in the candlelight and her pale flesh given a softer hue by the light. It was a complete contrast to the topless woman, doing manual labour in the harsh light of the day surrounded by the detritus of a building site. Now Wendy appeared soft and beautiful and feminine.

She placed her hand on the table for me to place mine in hers.

"I love you, darling." Wendy said, squeezing my hand and looking me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too."

"Today was soooo sexy, darling. I loved the feel of working outside with my breasts free. The breeze against my nipples has had me tingly all day."

"You looked gorgeous." I told her. Wendy smiled.

"It was pretty sexy knowing I had the attention of all you guys, too. What did my lads talk about in the van?"

I recounted what I could remember and Wendy called them a bunch of piggies and led me over to the sofa. We snuggled together and Wendy unzipped my jeans and took out my cock.

"Mmm... no showering tonight, darling. I love how you smell." My cock grew hard in her hand and I began kissing Wendy's neck passionately and massaging her breasts that she had teased us with all day through the cardigan. Wendy pushed me away and slid between my thighs, taking the head of my cock into her warm mouth.

"Tell me how you found today, darling." Wendy said, kissing and licking my cock head.

"I thought you looked beautiful and sexy." I told her.

"And?" Wendy's tongue swirled around my cock head.

"And how you handled working topless was so brave and sexy."

"And?"

"And you are the sexiest woman in the world to me." I told her, her mouth nearly making me orgasm. Wendy stopped, playfully running her nail up and down my twitching cock.

"So you like Seg and the guys admiring your hot little wife?"

"Part of me does, part of me gets jealous." I said honestly. "Hearing them talk about you like you were a sex object made me angry."

Wendy went back to swirling her mouth around my cock head.

"How do you expect them to talk about a slut with her tits out?" Wendy asked, her voice low and aroused as she looked up, sucking my cock and began touching herself too. Wendy referring to herself as a slut, like she agreed with the guys, made me nearly cum in her mouth but she stopped again.

"They think you're funny."

"Why?"

"Cos none of them would let their wives go topless in front of other guys." She began licking me again.

"I didn't let you, you just decided."

"Mhm... and that's why you're twice the man they are, darling." Wendy said, before taking my cock down her throat in one passionate movement. I hadn't felt part of the group all day and as they joked and worked within a natural understanding developed over years, I had had to stand by as my wife, also part of that same understanding, exposed herself to them. Hearing Wendy flattering me for not being controlling, provided the reassurance I wanted. In essence it was Wendy's sexiness the whole day revolved around, and my relationship was with her, not the crew.

"I'm yours darling." Wendy told me. "And you're mine." She said, looking up at me and hugging my cock against her face like it was her possession. "But I just love the idea of being the centre of your world at the same time as I behave like a sex object for my lads."

Wendy's words were bringing me near to orgasm again, I had never heard her talk like this. She stopped stroking me again and held my cock firmly at the base so I couldn't cum. She ran her tongue over the tip of my cock, licking the pre-cum from the tip.

"Am I turning you on, darling?" Wendy asked with a salacious grin, her eyes misty with lust.

"Please Wendy, let's make love!" I practically begged.

"No... I want you to wait... to want me even more..." Wendy said, moving to a chair and parting her thighs. She was wearing black stockings and suspenders under the PVC mini-skirt and her pale inner thighs glowed in the soft candlelight.

"Lick me." Wendy said.

I knelt before her and began kissing her beautiful pussy with adoration. Her pussy was dripping with arousal and her taste made me yearn for her even more.

"Phil felt so powerful when he pulled my top down by the van." Wendy said, almost in a whisper as I licked her pussy adoringly. "I think he really likes my tits... he was really fucked off that I belong to you, darling... his eyes were so angry, and horny... he wants me, but I'm yours..." Wendy's fingers began swirling around her clitoris as I licked her.

"When I was standing with my top pulled down by the van, like their personal slut, Phil hated the idea that you get to fuck me... those were the word he used; fuck me." Wendy was getting really aroused now, her pussy leaking juices onto my tongue and her hips gently gyrating to her strokes.

"So... I agreed not to... until the whole build is finished... and all that time, darling... you're going to want me more and more... and I won't fuck you...cos I'm letting Phil control my pussy."

Wendy grabbed my head and pushed my mouth hard against her clitoris as she bucked and came on my face. She held me there as her orgasm subsided and I licked her gently, trying to give her every wave of pleasure I could.

She sat luxuriating in her afterglow, looking languid and sensual, in her pink cardigan and hitched up mini-skirt.

"So, what do you think, darling? Is it sexy to know your wife has agreed not to fuck you 'cos that's what Phil wants? Is it sexy to know your wife is just a slut and a sexual object to them?" She asked when she eventually opened her eyes.

My besotted eyes answered her question. She smiled down at me sweetly, and then standing up lead me to the bedroom.

Wendy told me to undress and lie on the bed and then performed a sensual striptease as I watched, singing 'Hey Big Spender' like she had for the guys that morning. She unbuttoned her pink cardigan, slowly revealing her bare breasts that had been exposed all day, and then slipping it down her arms, slid the mini-skirt to pool at her feet.

Then, in just her stockings and suspenders she lay down next to me, propping herself up with one arm and gently stroked my cock again.

After a while she stopped and reached down, bringing up a pair of workmen's gloves. She slipped them onto my hands and placed my hand on her soft bare breast.

Wendy began stroking herself and I ran my rough gloved hand over her soft, pale body. She focused entirely on her own pleasure, her body moving gently to the rhythms of her arousal. Her bare breasts and belly swelled and dipped as her breathing became more aroused and she never looked more beautiful than in surrendering to her own pleasure.

She seemed to love the sensation of the rough gloves over her hard nipples and I stroked her sensitive nipples, yearning to touch her with my bare hands. Wendy reached up and placing her hand over mine, pushed my fingers to squeeze her nipples hard.

"You said my lads want them bigger, darling. Pull on them, make them hurt, make them so sore they'll be hard all fucking day for my lads tomorrow... make your wife their dirty slutty object."

I did as Wendy asked, pinching and pulling her sensitive nipples with the course gloves as she focused on stroking herself. The rougher I was with her nipples, the more aroused Wendy seemed, and when I twisted and pulled her body up by her nipples so hard that she arched her back, she came powerfully, her body in beautiful spasms and moaning.

Afterwards she lay with her eyes closed and her beautiful body moving with her gentle breathing. Her nipples looked puffy and swollen and the pale flesh of her breasts was red from being groped.

Her hand reached lazily across to my hard cock and patted it.

"Mmm... I love that you find me so sexy and gorgeous." Wendy said, and then turned on her side and kissed me affectionately, giving my cock a couple of strokes.

"Night, night. Don't cum." She said and turned off the light and turned her bare back to me.

I snuggled into her, my hard cock against her buttocks and she wiggled her ass against my cock, teasingly, and went to sleep. I lay for a while, desperate to cum, and going over the day's events.

Four other guys had ogled my wife's bare breasts all day and Wendy had loved the attention. The way she had behaved this evening was a side of Wendy I had never seen before, so sexually demanding and assertive, but caring and teasing at the same time. I adored her with all my heart and the day had been the most sexually exciting day of my life.

Part of what made the day feel so exciting was the juxtaposition of pain and pleasure. It did make me jealous that other guys were getting the privilege of seeing how sexy and sensual my wife could be, and their assumptions that they could just pull her top down or rip her jeans and expose her ass, were a bit disconcerting.

The fact that Phil was so aroused by Wendy that he was angry at me for having her as my wife was also felt a bit threatening. That Wendy had soothed his ego by agreeing not to have sex with me made me wonder what Phil must think of her compliance and my subjugation.

Overall, I was secure in Wendy's love and it was re-assuring that Seg was there to protect his sister in law too.

In a strange way, the whole event felt like a revealing of a sexual honesty. All four guys must have noticed how sensual and sexy Wendy is over the years, and probably had fantasised about her too. Seg's deal kind of brought those feelings into the open.

The way Wendy's sensual ways had captivated the whole group of men gave me a deeper appreciation of my sexy, charming wife that I was so desperate to make love to as she lay breathing quietly in her sleep. I fell asleep holding my sexy wife in my arms, feeling the luckiest husband alive.

12