Wendy's Special Weekend

Story Info
MFM.
6.3k words
4.35
49.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and I arrived at the hotel late afternoon for our anniversary get away, we had been married for thirty lovely years last week. This weekend was a treat to ourselves, mainly because we needed to spice up our libido. Since hitting fifty, three years ago Wendy felt, wrongly, that she was losing her looks and sex appeal, and was often depressed. She told me I was just being kind when I said that any guy would fancy her.

I was hoping to woo her out of that supposition by wining, dining and generally spoiling her, so we were booked in from this evening, Friday, until Sunday. All the pampering, a makeover, massage, anything to try and snap her out of her funk.

We had a lovely suite and once we had settled in Wendy went to shower, I called room service and ordered a bottle of champagne, I answered the door, asked the young man to bring it in.

Wendy walked into the room naked and drying her hair, her tits jiggling as she walked, she saw the young man standing, his eyes bulging, mouth hanging slack. She stared at him, hands at her head, legs slightly apart, her labia visible between her parted thighs, slowly she stuck her chest out, her nipples hardening, the areola crinkled and puckered, she also spread her knees, it all looked involuntary, an automatic reaction!

"Terribly sorry ma'am, terribly sorry!" He backed out of the room, his eyes glued to Wendy's beautiful body.

Wendy looked at me, let out her breath and exclaimed, "phew, um, honey, er, close the door!"

I hadn't realised I was still standing holding the door open, I quickly closed it.

I went to Wendy, held her, she was shaking, "I'm so sorry darling, I didn't realise you would appear like that!" I said.

She kissed me, hard, her tongue searching for mine. Then she said, "undress, I need you to fuck me, now!" With that she lay back on the bed, spread her legs, moisture seeping from her engorged pussy, her nipples still hard. She had not been this aroused in years and it had happened in seconds.

I stripped, went to go down on her, she pulled me up, "fuck me honey, just fuck me hard, I need to cum with your cock in me." she gasped as I thrust my rock hard cock into her sopping pussy, she usually only cums from clit stimulation, but was soon groaning and bucking under me, her cunt clenching my cock as she had a very intense orgasm, a flush spreading over her body. I held still, deep in her, letting her orgasm wash over her, when she relaxed I gently fucked her.

Looking up, her face flushed, she quietly said, "harder babe, please just fuck me hard." So I did, problem was I soon erupted and emptied my load, falling on her with a groan.

When my cock slipped out I rolled off, kissed her and said, "WOW!"

She held my head in her hands, kissed me back and replied, "wow indeed, that was a real turn on! I can't believe I just stood there looking at him looking at me, darling, I was aroused in an instant at a stranger seeing me exposed like that!"

Grinning, I replied, "yes, you also thrust your tits at him and spread your legs."

She gasped, "I didn't did I? Oh my, what must he think!"

I said, "I should think he went straight to the loo for a wank!"

We dressed, went down for supper, had a lovely meal, then there was dancing to a live band, as well as dancing with me Wendy had danced with a couple of male guests, one tried to get fresh and she said that she had to be firm! We headed for bed at around midnight, having had a lovely evening.

I had been keeping an eye out for the young man who saw Wendy naked, thought that I had glimpsed him across the room at one point but did not see him again, I wanted to talk to him.

Saturday we woke late, so showered quickly, went and had breakfast, on our way back to our room I saw the young man at reception, asked Wendy to go on ahead and went and spoke to him, his name was Dave. Apparently he had been allocated to serve our room, table, etc., but did not want to embarrass Wendy after last evening so changed with a colleague.

I told him about Wendy's worries, he replied, saying that she was gorgeous. So I asked him to change back to our room/service and let him know that I would appreciate him letting her know what he had just told me.

When I got back to the room Wendy was changing to get ready for her first appointment, she only had her panties on so I quickly stopped her. "Darling, I missed our morning fuck, can we have a quickie? Mm, would set the day up nicely!"

"Oh yes, I got wet seeing you talk to that young man, what did you want to speak to him for?" She asked taking her panties off and getting onto the bed.

"Nothing really, just didn't want him to think it was his fault." I replied as, naked I crawled onto the bed and between her legs, my target? Her pussy which looked rather aroused, "Mm. did it make you wet knowing I was talking to the man who saw you naked?" I asked as I licked her from her anus to her clit, making her moan.

"Ah, darling, so naughty, um, yes it did, ah, mm, that's it baby suck my clit, uh, does that mm, yeeessss, mmake me bad?? Uh, ooh, ccuuummming, yeeeessss, argh, phew, please baby fuck me, aargh, yeeesss, harder!" Wendy moaned as she bucked under me, her cunt milking my cock which exploded deep in her, slowly we recovered our breath, me lying on top of my darling wife.

Her eyes suddenly widened in horror. "Oh no! honey you came in me!" she exclaimed.

"Mm, it was lovely, what's the problem my love?" I asked.

"You've got me booked for a wax, and I'm due there soon, I'll have cum running out of my pussy!" She replied.

Smiling I said, getting off her, my softening cock slipping out, "you better get dressed then love, don't want you late for your first appointment of the day do we?"

Wendy quickly went to the bathroom cleaned her pussy of our juices, we both dressed and went to find the beauty salon, I left her with the beautician, promising to be back in time to go with her to her massage.

...

After Rob left me, the beautician, Lucy, took me through to a small room asked me to remove my clothes from the waist down, she left me to disrobe, coming back after a couple of minutes.

She had me lie on the very firm bed, she then split the bed which opened my legs, exposing my pussy to her. Looking up at me she reached for a tissue and wiped my pussy saying with a smile, "looks like madam has just had some fun!" I was mortified!

When I told Rob he laughed saying that he was dying to see my waxed pussy, but now I had a massage appointment, Rob told me that he had booked a 'special' for me and to relax and enjoy, once Rob had introduced me to the masseur, Alec, he left saying he would be back in an hour. I was not amused, the masseur was a man I expected a woman.

Alec, went to a side table, he poured something and I thought stirred it. came back with a glass of wine, "here Wendy this will help you relax, you look tense," he said, then asked me to undress and lie on the massage table, he left the room to get his oils. I left my bra and panties on, looked round for something to cover myself, not even a towel! I drank the wine.

"Wendy your husband asked me to give you a 'special' massage, didn't he tell you?" He asked. I nodded, biting my lip, uncomfortable. "Well let me remove these garments, the 'special' requires you nude, ok?" With that he knelt, took hold of the waist band pulled, and off came my knickers! Then he stood, turned me round undid my bra, turned me to face him again and, looking me in the eye, gently removed my hands from holding it in place and pulled my bra off!

"Wendy I hope you don't mind me saying this but your breasts are stunning!" He said as the twins swung free.

I must have been crimson, standing naked in front of a man I had just met, Rob couldn't have meant this to happen could he?

Reading my thoughts Alec said, "Wendy, your husband spoke to me earlier and asked if I gave 'extra' services with my massage, I do and he asked me to give you my special, so please, take this to help you to relax and let's see how we go, alright?" He handed me another glass of wine, which I swallowed in one gulp.

I looked up at him, let out a sigh and said, "ok, but I'm very uncomfortable." Thinking to my self that this was only the second man to see me naked apart from Rob in over thirty years, and all in less than a day. Once again I could feel my nipples and pussy getting aroused, why?

He smiled and said, "let me try and change that, now Wendy, please will you lie face down on the table, with your face in the gap, here, let me help you." He took my arm and helped me onto the massage table.

"That's great Wendy, now arms down your sides, hands palm up, thanks, we'll start with your fingers and hands."

I smelt Lavender as he opened the oil, then he was pulling my fingers one at a time, spreading oil, then massaging my hands, "mm," I groaned, my palms were one of my erogenous spots and he was hitting it just right.

"Ok Wendy? Just relax, breath regularly, in through your nose out through your mouth, that's it Wendy relax, do you like the palms of your hands massaged?"

"Mm, yes." I replied.

"Ok, we'll do your arm next maybe come back to your hands later, just relax, Wendy, breath gently, in pause then out, that's it Wendy, relax, just let go.

He was doing my arm from elbow to shoulder, quietly talking all the time, I felt myself relaxing, he was very good.

"I'll do the other side now Wendy ok?" He asked moving round the table, first the fingers, then my hands, "Mm, arr, um, yeeesss so nice." I mumbled.

"Good Wendy, relax, keep the breathing slow, in through the nose out through the mouth, relax Wendy." He said over and over, his voice seeming to come from far away.

Next my feet, first one then the other, toes pulled, soles massaged, ankles, calves, then my neck, shoulders down my back, into my waist, I could feel the muscles relaxing, as he spoke over and over, I was feeling drowsy. Back to my neck down, kneading, coaxing the muscles.

"Wendy I'm going to massage your thighs now, could you spread your legs please?" He asked.

I barely heard him, but felt his hands on the insides of my knees gently pressing, my legs opened.

"That's lovely," he whispered, "soooo lovely, relax, breathe, enjoy." his hands worked their way up my thighs, to my bum, down to my knees, then inside, up to the cleft, a little touch of finger on my pussy, my very wet pussy.

I jumped at the touch"Ooh, umm, nooo," quietly from me, but I noticed my legs stayed apart as his hands worked back down, then up, all the time his quiet soothing voice relaxing me, then up again, this time his one hand cupped my pussy, the other kneading my bum. "Er, um, no, um, no," as one finger dipped between my folds.

"Relax honey, just relax, keep breathing in, and out," and he took his hand away from my pussy, which was feeling very aroused.

"I'm going to massage your bum now Wendy honey, just relax, go with it," he kneaded deep, all round, spread my cheeks, then I felt oil dribbled on me, spreading down my cleft, one hand stroking, the other with a finger pressed into my sphincter, "Wendy honey, if you want my finger inside just lift up, you'll enjoy, you like a little anal don't you? Help me in honey, go on lift your bum."

My mind a daze, oh! He called me honey! When did he... I lifted my bum, he pressed and his fingers slipped in, so nice, shouldn't be letting him. "Um, oh Alec, no, um, mustn't, mm, no." I mumbled feeling a flush spreading over my very aroused body, as he very gently thrust his fingers in and out.

"Sorry honey, I didn't hear, what did you say?" He asked.

"Please stop! please take your fingers out, um, no more please!" I begged. he immediately removed them, my bum, which had been raised into the invading digits, dropped back to the table.

"That was very good Wendy, just relax, breathe in slowly and out, again, that's good, did you enjoy that Wendy, did you like my fingers in you?" He asked.

"Um, oh I suppose, but mustn't, Rob's my husband," I quietly replied, feeling his hands massaging my waist again. I relaxed.

"Wendy, Rob asked me to pleasure you, just relax, enjoy everything your body craves, now honey, would you like my fingers in you again? Just a little pleasure for you. you know you want to," again I felt oil dribbling down my crack fingers lightly pressing, "lift up honey let them in," his quiet voice persuading, very persuading, I felt myself lifting my bum, his fingers slipping in, slowly fucking my arse, I groaned, he slipped them out. "Ok Wendy honey, time to turn over, please," he said.

I obeyed. When had he lost his shirt? Closed my eyes.

"You really are a very beautiful woman, Wendy, Rob is a lucky man, remember Wendy, Rob wants me to pleasure you, you have a very sensuous body, just let it enjoy the feelings, so very sensuous honey, just relax, breathe slowly, in through the nose out through the mouth, again honey, you are relaxing nicely, is this nice for you?" He said his voice soothing.

"Um, very." I murmured as he again did my fingers, then he did the hands, "Oh yes, that's lovely!" as I felt my juices leaking, why was I getting turned on by this man, oh why wasn't Rob here...

Alec's hands went from my shoulders to my breasts, "do you like having your nipples pulled Wendy, they look very aroused?"he asked.

I responded with a whisper, "gently they are sensitive."

"But I think they would enjoy being pulled hard, would you like me to pull them hard for you Wendy honey, I'm sure you would like that, shall I?" He asked.

Eyes closed I nodded.

"What should I do to your nipples honey, tell me." He demanded.

My eyes fluttered open and I heard myself saying, "pull them, Alec, hard!" He did, god the pleasure/pain was exquisite, "Aaargh, yeeesss." I felt my pussy thrusting up off the table in my pleasure. he let go.

Holding my hand he said, "do you want me to do that again honey?"

With glazed eyes I looked into his, "yes!"

"Then hold this honey," he said placing my hand on his very hard cock, my eyes widened in shock, when had he lost his trousers! "You can squeeze it Wendy, you know you want to." He pulled my nipples, again that exquisite pleasure/pain, over and over, I felt myself squeezing and pulling his cock.

Suddenly he stopped, stepped away, my hand releasing him, he smiled, moved to the foot of the table, bent, and I felt my legs parting, the table opened, he stepped between them, placed his now condom covered cock at my pussy and said, "put me in honey, put my cock in your pussy."

I raised myself onto my elbows, looked at my groin, his cock millimetres from a very wet pussy, looked up into his eyes, looked down, my hand slowly went towards his throbbing cock, I looked up, down again, took his hard, hard cock in my hand, tugged gently, he moved forward, my hooded eyes glanced up to his, he had a gloating, triumphant look on his face,

Suddenly I knew this was wrong! Letting go of his cock I covered my pussy and said. "No Alec I will not let you fuck me, please take your cock away." How had he even got this far, what was wrong with me! With that I drew my legs up and moved off the table. "Please leave now, I need to get dressed!"

"But Rob said..." he started.

Interrupting I shouted, "Now! Alec, now!"

He left, I dressed, what had happened, how had I succumbed? So close, so so close, I had been on the verge of obeying him and putting his cock in me! It was as if I had woken from a dream. I left the massage room, Alec was waiting outside.

He said, "Wendy, I just wanted to say..."

I interrupted, "Alec, don't say anything, I don't know how you seduced me like that and I don't want to," with that I walked out.

Rob was in the hall waiting, "Wendy love, did you enjoy that? you were gone over an hour and a half! Was he good?" He asked, he looked at me, "what's wrong, honey?"

Kissing him I said, "lets get a coffee we need to talk!"

He replied, "It's lunch time darling, lets talk over lunch."

When we were seated I asked, "what was supposed to be special about that massage?"

"Why honey, Alec guarantees to get women to climax purely from a massage, why? didn't you?"

"Who told you that honey? Alec?" I asked.

He nodded, "yes when I booked him he asked if you required any 'extra's', when I asked what he meant he said he had a technique to make clients climax from massage alone, also that this option was not on the hotel's list and he charged cash for the extra. I thought that it would be lovely to get you off that way, why? What happened?"

"I think that Alec is a con man, a very good one, he had me naked and he gave me a glass of wine when I said that I was uncomfortable, also, he must use hypnotism." I then told Rob what had transpired. He was livid and wanted to go and, oh I don't know, do what men do, beat him up! Actually Alec was larger and younger than Rob, so I had to restrain my hero.

That afternoon was taken with a beauty treatment and pedicure, we then went and changed for dinner. I was as horny as I'd ever been by this stage, and Rob did nothing to alleviate it!

...

Wendy looked stunning, she wore a gold dress that showed a fair amount of cleavage, clung to her like a second skin, ended half way down her thigh, she wore gold high heels to complement the dress.

When we arrived at the dining room Dave greeted us and led us to our table, pulling Wendy's chair out for her, she sat, thanked him with a smile.

"My pleasure Ma'am, and if I may say so ma'am looks equally gorgeous this evening, it will be my pleasure to serve you both." With that he took Wendy's napkin and spread it on her lap, as he stood his hand brushed against her tit, "oh, so sorry ma'am!"

She smiled up at him, rested her hand on his arm and replied, "don't apologise, Dave, it's fine."

Did she just encourage him?

He brought the menu's, handed one to me, went round to Wendy handed one to her, then leaning over her to discuss options, his hand went to her exposed back, her eyes flicked up at me, blushing, she looked up at Dave and asked his opinion on a starter.

When he had gone, she let out a long breath and said, "phew, darling, he was gently stoking my back!"

Grinning at her I replied, "by the look of you you enjoyed it, you're turned on aren't you?"

She blushed and said, "yes, I suppose I am darling, I'm still turned on from what Alec did this morning, you haven't helped, I was hoping for a quickie when we changed!"

"I know you were, I want you on the boil for later," I replied.

"You're a real bastard sometimes aren't you? But what should I do about Dave?" She asked.

"You are enjoying the attention go with it, have fun, that's what this weekend is about." I said.

Dave arrived with the wine at that point, holding the bottle for me he quietly asked, "am I being too forward sir?"

"That's fine, thanks Dave, please just carry on." I replied, smiling at him. He smiled back, poured, I tasted and nodded.

He went and poured Wendy's wine, one hand rested on her shoulder, she caught my eye, smiled, put her hand up and squeezed Dave's fingers, he nearly split the wine.

When he had gone Wendy asked, "how far do you want this to go honey?"

"It's your weekend my love, how far do you want it to go?" I asked.

"Oh honey! I'm enjoying the flirting, but I don't know, he is very nice but..." She stopped as Dave arrived with our food.

As he put her plate in front of her his hand grazed her arm. He did this with each course with Wendy responding when she could.

When he brought the coffee Wendy's napkin slipped to the floor, "I'll get that ma'am," he said, and knelt next to her his hand on her thigh. She lifted his hand up, put it on her bare leg, then pulled it up under her dress to where his hand had been, he looked up at her, squeezed, then stood.

Looking from Wendy to me he said, "I am needed at the bar until I knock off at eleven, if there is anything else?"

12