Wendy's Will Ch. 01

Story Info
Goth chick takes control of her preppy roommate.
3.5k words
4.23
192.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest I made this story cause I could find no real lesbian mind control stories. I hope you guys (and girls) enjoy it.

Chapter 01: A New Roommate

Wendy had always know she was more into the damsel in distress than in prince charming. In elementary school people thought it was cute, in high school people thought she was a freak, but during her college years people accepted her.

Wendy never had much problems with getting some companionship during her college years. After she wound up in a car accident in high school and was in a coma for several weeks she had somehow gained the power to control people's minds. After a while she could even do more than just influence the people who were in the same room as her or talking to her on the phone. She could make longterm suggestions which sometimes made things extra fun. After years of practicing she had mastered this skill completely before she was sent to college.

Now she had been on college for several years. She had raced through her years even skipping a few due to her knowledge about the subjects she took. She was 23 and about to graduate. Wendy wasn't the most popular girl on campus but she didn't mind. She had some friends who were really close to her. Most were goth chicks just like her. She would always wear dark clothes that would show some of her body, either to seduce or to make other girls jealous. Her large and firm breasts (DD90) made her a seduction target for most of the guys, which she didn't like, and some of the girls, which she did like. Her raven black hairs were always just hanging around her head to create that mysterious look.

Wendy was looking for a roommate. Her dad's business wasn't going too well so he could no longer pay for her two bedroom apartment. She was already trying out a new job that could pay for most of the rent but it would probably not be enough. She needed someone to help her.

She couldn't just take anyone, otherwise she would just have taken one of her friends. But most of them only had bad paying jobs in which case she would need two roommates and she only had room for one.

Wendy had interviewed several candidates. Some of them had enough money but most of them were guys who made her feel uncomfortable. Mostly because they were always trying to hit on her. The only girl who actually applied was so stoned she even asked if Wendy had room for a few extra pot plants right before passing out. It all seemed hopeless when she heard her doorbell ringing. Bored, she pushed the button of the intercom.

"What do you want?" Wendy asked.

"I'm here to check your extra room." a soft voice said. Well, she was female, and obviously not on drugs at the moment. Those were some plusses.

Wendy buzzed her in and waited a few minutes until she heard a knock on her door.

She quickly opened it to see a beautiful Asian girl. She had a large and beautiful C90 cup, long legs and a nice firm ass. Wendy noticed that she was a cheerleader by her uniform. It turned her on considerably.

"Hi, I'm Kira." the girl said, snapping Wendy out of her thoughts.

"Nice to meet you, Kira." Wendy answered.

She invited Kira in and watched how she swayed her waist while walking past her. Wendy knew what she wanted, and knew how to get it.

As Kira walked by, Wendy could smell her lovely aroma. It made her fall in love directly to this Asian goddess. She almost regretted what she was going to do. Almost.

"Please, sit down." Wendy said.

"Thank you." the girl replied.

"You want something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine."

Wendy decided that a strong mental assault could be dangerous since the girl was obviously not at ease so she decided to send a weak and innocent thought through Kira's mind.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"It's you." Wendy thought with an innocent smile on her face.

"How old are you?" Wendy started.

"I'm 20 years old." Kira replied.

"So, Where do you live at this point?"

"I live with my sister who has a place on the other side of town. I'm looking for something closer to college." Kira answered as she opened up the buttons of her uniform and showed her cleavage. "It was actually my sister who gave me this ad."

Wendy looked at the piece of paper Kira was holding and smiled.

"What are you studying?"

"I'm actually studying to be a nurse. How about you?" Kira answered while she started to feel a bit wet.

"I'm studying to become a therapist." Wendy answered as her mind sent wave after wave of sexual thoughts to her subject. "I'm majoring in alternative methods, like hypnosis and stuff."

"Does that stuff really work? Can you hypnotize people?" Kira asked while she removed her panties and brought her finger to her clit.

"I can, but I prefer controlling people's minds. It's so much more direct. You know, making people do stuff they don't normally do." Wendy said as she watched Kira remove her uniform and getting on her hands and knees.

"And would someone be able to know that you are controlling their actions?" Kira asked while unsnapping her bra and crawling over to Wendy.

"Let me answer your question with another question." Wendy said while Kira removed her panties. "Do you think getting naked in front of a girl you just met is normal?"

"No, besides, I'm not a lesbian. I'm as straight as they come." Kira answered while removing Wendy's top, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Wendy was now only wearing a short black skirt while Kira started licking her pussy and fingered her own.

"And yet here you are,going down on me wile masturbating." Wendy smiled. "Don't you think that's a bit strange? You, a straight girl, seducing a lesbian. "While you obvious have no interest in girl on girl sex."

"I .. I... I don't know. I only feel, mmmmmm, the need to, aaaah, serve you, mistress." Kira replied, moaning from the excitement Wendy gave her and the joy she gave herself. "It just feels so gooooood." Kira screamed as she orgasmed.

This had been the moment Wendy had been waiting for. She could feel Kira's resistance was all gone. Kira was now in a state where Wendy could make her believe whatever she wanted. So Wendy implanted several long lasting thoughts in Kira's head.

"First of all, from now on you're a lesbian." Wendy stated.

"I'm a lesbian." Kira repeated while her eyes went blank.

"You are my slave." Wendy continued.

"I am your slave."

"I am your mistress."

"You are my mistress."

"You will do everything I tell you to do."

"I will do everything you tell me to do."

"Cause you love me."

"Cause I love you."

"And you want to serve me."

"And I want to serve you."

"Whenever you are in public you will act like you always do but when we're alone or whenever I want to, you will be my slave."

"Whenever I am in public I will act like I always do but when we're alone or whenever you want to I will be your slave."

Wendy smiled. This was easier than stealing candy from a baby.

"You love to be naked for me." Wendy continued again.

"I love to be naked for you."Kira looked straight in Wendy's eyes.

"You love to lick my pussy."

"I love to lick your pussy."

"You can only cum when I allow you too."

"I can only cum when you allow me too."

"You will do what ever, who ever, where ever, when ever and how ever I want."

"I will do what ever, who ever, where ever, when ever and how ever you want."

Wendy looked at her little slave girl. She could have easily made her compliant by just thinking about it. But that would've meant making her compliant over and over again every time she wanted to use, or abuse her. Now she had conditioned Kira into a lifetime of servitude and love. Still she needed something more.

She suddenly remembered one of her lessons about hypnotism. Hypnotists would often use a key word to bring someone back into their trance to alter them some more. She could do the same to Kira. But it would have to be something unusual. Something she would never say in an ordinary sentence. After thinking for a while she found it.

"Kira." Wendy said.

"Yes, mistress?" Kira answered still with blank eyes.

"Whenever I say Pony flavored ice cream, you will return to this state. While you are in this state you thoughts will alter to whatever I wish. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Very well then." Wendy said while returning Kira to her normal state.

"How do you feel?" Wendy asked?

"I love you mistress. I live only to obey you." Kira replied.

Wendy looked at her new toy. She seemed normal. Except that she was naked and didn't seem to mind. She grabbed one of Kira's tits to check if she really didn't mind. All that escaped Kira's mouth was an approving moan.

"Follow me." Wendy said while removing her skirt.

Wendy walked to her bedroom with Kira following her, completely at ease even though they were both completely naked.

Wendy went to lie down on the bed while she beckoned her little fucktoy with just the motion of her finger.

Kira climbed onto the bed and while she moved her head across of her mistress' face she rubbed her tits all over Wendy's body. Kira hoped this would please her.

Wendy was so turned on at that point she needed release quickly. The anticipation as well as the conditioning had worn her out almost completely.

"Lick my pussy until I cum." She said to her Asian concubine.

Kira immediately began pleasing her mistress. She drove her tongue deep in Wendy's pussy. She licked her slit and sucked on her clit. She loved the fact that her mistress allowed her this much freedom in their lovemaking. She did her best not to make Wendy regret this decision.

Meanwhile Wendy was already near breaking point. Her little slave girl was so hot and did such a good job it would not take her any longer too finish the job.

"God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Wendy screamed "Lick it all up bitch, drink my juices and swallow everything."

Kira looked at her mistress. She was allowed to drink her queens nectar. To taste the juices of her own personal goddess sent her in a state of pure ecstasy.

As Wendy came Kira obeyed her wished and drank every drop of her juices. To avoid her own fainting Wendy made Kira stop and told her to come lie in her arms. She decided to pick up the interview again.

"Tell me about your sister."

"She's 25 and a stripper."

"Excuse me?" Wendy was surprised by Kira's answer.

"Does that bother you mistress?"

"No, of course not." Wendy said while a smile began to appear on her lips. "I want you to call her so she can inspect your new place."

"Of course mistress." Kira replied. She went into the living room to grab her cell phone and a few minutes later she returned to the bedroom.

"Lisha will be here in 2 hours."

Wendy smiled, She had formed a new plan in her head and it was perfect. She got dressed and returned to the bedroom where she searched through one of her cupboards until she found a picture.

"Do you remember your instructions, Kira?" Wendy asked while handing her the picture.

"Yes mistress." Kira answered.

"I want you to repeat them 10 times while staring at this picture"

"Yes mistress, I will obey." Kira answered before starting with her mission.

Wendy decided to go take a nap before Kira's sister would be here. She laid down on the couch and was quickly asleep.

2 hours later the intercom buzzed, knocking Wendy awake and she allowed Lisha to enter the building.

A few minutes later she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to see a slightly older version of Kira. But she was just as beautiful

"Hi, I'm Lisha You must be Wendy." The girl said.

"Indeed I am. Come on in" Wendy said with a mischievous smile on her face.

Lisha walked past her but stopped after a few steps and handed Wendy a small envelope.

"She's in my bedroom." Wendy said and pointed to the first door one the left.

"Thank you." Lisha replied.

Wendy saw this beautiful girl walking towards the same bedroom she had taken Kira in. Her eyes kept on following Lisha until she walked into the room and closed the door.

"Hi Kira, how are you?" Lisha asked

"I'm fine." Kira replied, still naked, still holding the picture.

Lisha grabbed it out of Kira's hand and threw the picture with her face down on the floor. Slowly she started to undress herself until she was completely naked.

Her C95 cup was the envy of most of her colleagues at the strip club where she worked. She also exercised a lot. Not many of her customers were interested in girls with cellulite and flabby arms. And for this occasion she had even shaved her pussy completely bald.

"Lick me, Kira." She said as she lied down on the bed.

"Sure thing, Mistress." Kira replied as she bended forwards and started licking her sister's pussy.

Lisha was overjoyed. This had been her fantasy ever since her little sister had moved in with her, and except for a little bit of kissing when they were both drunk, nothing had happened.

That all had changed when she found a poster that said nothing more than "Love is yours for the taking" followed only by an e-mail address.

That is how she came in contact with Wendy. This girl claimed she could let anyone fall in love with anyone else, and although she was skeptical at first, Lisha had to admit at this point that it had worked. Her baby sister was now making love to her. And that was all that mattered right now.

Kira enjoyed licking her sister. She couldn't believe she never did this before. It all just felt so good to serve someone you love. She was going to make Lisha proud of her. She would make her sister cum fast and hard.

Lisha felt how Kira was quickening her actions. How she began to lick fiercer than before. She could feel her sister's tongue lapping all the way from her clit to her ass. She could feel herself getting hotter and hotter. She was going to explode with pleasure. She grabbed a hold of Kira's head with both her hands and her legs.

Kira was getting her sister closer and closer to an orgasm. It only was a matter of time. She increased her speed once more until she finally heard Lisha Gasp.

Lisha was cumming all over her sister's face. Never before had she felt an orgasm that was so powerful. It seemed to drain the energy right out of her. All she could do now was release and feel her mind slipping away.

Meanwhile Wendy had opened up the envelope. Three hundred dollars was all that was in there.

"That bitch is trying to screw me over." She cursed in herself. Furious as she was, she marched to the bedroom only to find Lisha sound asleep and Kira sitting beside her.

Wendy stormed towards Lisha and tried to grab her but was stopped by Kira, who pushed her away.

"What do you think you're doing, bitch?" Wendy yelled at Kira.

"I can not allow you to hurt the mistress." Kira replied. "I love the mistress."

It suddenly dawned to Wendy. By repeating her instructions while looking at the picture of her sister she was now under her Lisha's control. How could she have forgotten that. She needed to get past that, but how? Then she got it.

"Kira, would you like some pony flavored ice cream?"

Kira immediately went into trance, her eyes as blank as they were before.

Wendy smiled. Now she could have her revenge and it would be perfect.

A few hours later Lisha woke up. Even though she was not yet fully awake she knew something was wrong. Her ass felt painful and she felt something that was moving in it.

After she could open her eyes she saw that Kira was fucking her ass with a large strapon.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lisha yelled at her little sister with fear in her voice.

"I'm obeying the mistress, you fucking cunt." Kira said while she whipped Lisha's ass with a belt.

"Why?" Kira gasped.

"Because I don't like it when people try to cheat me." Wendy said while taking pleasure in the scene before her.

"What are you talking about?" Lisha yelled at the Wendy.

"You only gave me three hundred dollars, the price was five hundred."

"I will get you the rest, just please let us go." Lisha begged.

"And who do you mean with we?" Wendy laughed.

"Me and Kira of course, you bitch."

"Kira, do you want to leave?" Wendy asked with a playful tone in her voice.

"No mistress." Kira replied. "I wanna stay here and serve you."

"Please let us go. I promise to get you the rest of the money." Lisha started to cry.

"It's too late now, hun. I'm gonna keep Kira here as a pet. And after some consideration I decided to keep you too." Wendy said.

"No, I will never stay here." Lisha yelled right before she kicked her sister in the stomach, grabbed her clothes and made a run for the door."

"Kira, please forgive me." was all she thought while running. She ran into the hallway and grabbed the door knob.

What was happening. She couldn't open the door. It wasn't locked but she couldn't turn the knob. She couldn't make this simple move that stood between her and her freedom.

"I thought you were leaving?" she heard Wendy's voice say.

"What did you do to me?" Lisha asked.

"Nothing special. I just put the suggestion in your head that you can't leave this apartment

"Remove it." Lisha yelled as she ran towards Wendy and tried to hit her but couldn't.

"You can't hurt me. Another suggestion." Wendy smiled.

Lisha grabbed her cell phone and called the police but when someone came on the other line she couldn't say a word.

"And to make it all perfect you can't tell anyone about this either."

"Lisha broke the connection and let herself slide to the floor."

Wendy walked around her. "You know, this is just the beginning. there are still a few suggestions that make things even more fun."

"Like what?" Lisha asked, knowing she was beaten.

"Like when I say Cumkitten." Wendy said with a smile.

Wendy had just spoken that word or Lisha orgasmed instantaneously. She gasped for air. Lisha had cum without any stimulation. It filled her mind full of fear for what Wendy could make her do more.

"And here is the funniest part. Get on your hands and knees." Wendy said.

"Yes mistress." Lisha said before dropping on her hands and knees. Did she just called Wendy her mistress. And did she do whatever Wendy told her.

"From now on, your body and voice are mine. But not your thoughts. I want you to think about how much you dislike me while you call me mistress and your body serves my every desire. Wendy explained

"No, please don't." Lisha started crying again.

"Don't worry. It will only be for a short while." Wendy said. Only until tonight. After that I will give you the same conditioning as I gave Kira." This made Lisha shiver in fear.

"Now follow me to the bedroom. The three of us are going to have some fun." Wendy smiled as she noticed that Kira was waiting in the doorway of the bedroom and Lisha was crawling right behind her.

After both her mistress and sister had entered the bedroom Kira closed the door.

Lisha simply laid down on the bed and prepared for the fucking on a lifetime. She knew that after this was over she would no longer be herself but a sexdoll to be used and abused as her mistress wished for. A single tear rolled from her eyes as Wendy and Kira crawled over to her.

Later that night Wendy was sitting on her couch with a bowl of hot chocolate. She looked down to see Kira licking her pussy and she looked in front of her to see Lisha performing a private striptease for her new mistress who she loved with all her heart.

Wendy smiled and took another sip of her hot chocolate. Life was good.