Wendy's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lets me adjust to his girth for just a few seconds before he starts sawing that fat cock in and out of me. He leans down with his weight on the hand that holds my arms behind me. His cock is taking its pleasure with my stretched lips. I can feel the pull of my labia each time Buddy's huge cock is pulled out. He leaves just the head of his cock in my hole then pushes into my depths. His spongy head bumps into my cervix and I feel a twinge of pain but I am loving being taken like this. Again, I'm nearing my orgasm when he pulls all the way out. I whimper like a puppy.

He slaps my gapping lips with his cock, wet with my juices. I'm begging for him to enter me again. He moves away and Mike comes back and rams his stiff cock back inside me. I'm moaning like a whore, begging to be allowed to cum. Mike takes me with such force that my body feels like a receptacle for their pleasure. My needs are ignored. I have always been used to control and getting my way. These men have other ideas. They work me over and over again. Taking turns keeping me on the edge. My begging and pleading falls on deaf ears.

Finally when its Mike's turn again, he pounds me with ceaseless vigor. His cock swells and spills his warm cum inside me. He slaps my upturned ass and before I can catch my breath Buddy's cock fills me again. His giant cock pushes out some of Mike's cum. I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking of an article I had read once about the design of a man's cock. The ridge of the cock's head was designed to catch another man's cum and sweep it out of a vagina. Buddy's thick head is doing just that. With ever thrust and withdrawal I csn feel Mike's warm cum running down my thighs.

I realize that they had released my arms but I'm obediently holding them there. Buddy leans in and grabs the back of my neck, holding me down as his cock owns me. His thrusts are driving the breath out of me with each stroke. When he finally cums it is so much that it pulsed with so much force that it throws me over the edge and I'm writhing in pure ecstasy. My cunt tries to milk Buddy's giant cock but I'm only able to lay there and spasm. He finally removes his thick shaft and they both leave me moaning and empty except for the huge load of cum slowly leaking out of my gapping cunt.

I just lay there bent over the bed. My legs still spread lewdly. I know I need to go get Rick and see what he will allow me to do to service him. But my body won't let me up. I'm a limp sated noodle, unable to move. I just stay there unmoving, until I feel a warm pair of lips kissing my well fucked pussy. I turn and see Rick kneeling between my thighs and softly licking the cum from swollen pussy. I mew as he spreads my labia in order to push his tongue deep inside me. I haven't come back down fully from my orgasm and feel my pussy spasm again to the ministrations of Rick's expert tongue. I think it's so sexy for him to clean me this way. He finally finishes cleaning me and fall down off the bed in front of him.

He has his cock out and is stroking it. I want to take it into my mouth but he still won't let me. He does however let me stroke it for him. I cup my exposed breasts as I let my hand slowly move up and down his cock. There is quite a bit of pre-cum dripping from his cock and I take it and spread it around his cock and continue to stroke him. It doesn't take long for him to cum. I let his hot cum splash on my breasts and face. When he finishes. I look into his eyes and sweetly lick his cum from my fingers, making sure he knows how much I loved his gentle treatment of me after being so thoroughly fucked.

By the time I come back out into the den, everyone is getting ready to leave. I thank them all for "cumming". They all said they hoped that this would become a regular thing. When they all have left. Mack comes into the bedroom where I have gone to lay down.

"Honey that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. The guys were really impressed with your sexiness. I owe you big time!"

"I will find a way for you to pay me back." I say thinking of my skater guys and what I could do with a group of them here in front of Mack. Boy was he going to see a show, and soon.

12