We're Doing What?! Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Of course I do. What's bothering you so much?"

"It's not that something's bothering me. I just need to know that you'll always be willing to please me in all the ways that Brad never would."

"Haven't I up to this point?" I asked, somewhat hurt.

"Yes, you have. But tonight is something I really need...something cathartic. I need to know that you'll always pleasure me no matter what the circumstances...and I need something else too. It doesn't really involve you, actually. I need to exorcise Brad from my life once and for all, and I need to pay him back for years of neglect. I feel the need to humiliate him if I can....the way his ignoring my needs humiliated me. Can I count on you to help me do that? I know you're afraid of him."

"Well, hon...what's not to be afraid of? The man's a murder looking for a place to happen. You of all people should know that. He could probably squash me just by stepping on me."

"I understand that. But if you could help me pay him back in just some small way, would you do it?"

"If it doesn't get me killed, I'll sure try. I hate the creep as much as you do."

"You sure?"

"For you, Lan, I'll give it everything I've got. That's a promise."

"Ok, then, if you're sure."

"I'm sure," I said bravely...perhaps foolishly, "bring on the danger."

"Well, I guess I should tell you then."

My heart skipped several beats as I asked...."Tell me what?"

Lana sighed and twisted on the blanket to point across the dirt road into the darkness.

"Actually, my revenge has already begun. You can't see it 'cause it's too dark...but right across the road there, well, that's Brad's house."

I'm pretty sure my heart stopped completely...

To Be Continued...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
12