Were Going Streaking

Story Info
Two football studs get with the cheerleaders.
1.2k words
3.43
59.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucking loved high school; I definitely got some of the hottest ass ever during those years. My school had some of the hottest bitches ever made, and some of them were the hottest fucks I got in my life.

I was the QB for our football team, and my best bro Jase is the running back. He and I did some fucked up shit during the year (especially with the strippers at our 18th birthday parties), but he was my bro and we both had each other's back. It was the night after one of our last games, and with our victory that night, we were one more win away from clinching the conference. Obviously, he and I were both jacked about winning, and we decided to do some crazy fun to celebrate.

We were both showering after the game when I decided we should go streaking through the girls' locker room. No doubt, the cheerleaders were just about to get naked from their work during the game. Jase and I walked through the locker room naked saying we were going, trying to get others to come along with us. Everyone pussed out, so we ran up the stairs to the girls' room, and planned to just run through and go out the back door by the weight room and back into our showers.

Everything started off fine. We rushed in, right as the girls were stripping down, so we both saw some tits and a few bushes. They slapped our asses as we ran through, but the door to get out was locked; the bitches had us trapped. We just stood there naked wondering what to do, so we just went to their showers to finish washing up. The girls were mixed in reactions: some were laughing, some weren't even looking because they were shy, but some were stripping down getting ready to hopefully fuck us.

That's when I saw Kelly. She was the captain of the team, and by all means, easy to get in bed. Jase and I saw her at the same time, and we both got a little hard thinking about the few times we each fucked her. When we were younger, we had bets to see who could get in her puss first, but now that she's a beautiful, barely 18 goddess, we were both boning right in front of the girls.

She waved me over, so I rinsed the soap off my face and walked over there. The girls were still laughing about having a guy like me naked in their locker room. She wanted me to sit next to her, but instead I quickly got on my knees in front of her and got my face up her skirt. Within a second, I had her panties pushed aside and my tongue on her pussy, making her moan in surprise. The laughing stopped and everyone turned to see me tonguing this girls snatch, but I didn't fucking care. I just leaned my face over and said, "If you don't want to get fucked by the guys with the biggest dicks on the team, then get the fuck out now." I could tell I scared a few girls, who sort of went to the corner near the shitters, but the girls just stood there getting more naked.

Jase started walking over, and he was at his 8" hardness. I leaned back and whispered in his ear, "Look at these bitches, they all want to fuck us. I got her warmed up for you bud, tap it hard." While he knelt down to start fucking her, I walked over to the rest of the girls to help them get naked. I don't think I have ever been felt up so much in my life, but it was so hot getting a dozen hot girls naked while they were jerking at my dick, all the while watching my best friend get laid right across the room.

After getting them all naked, I pretended like I was soooooo tired from getting them all naked that I had to lie down on the bench. I just lied there on my back with my dick straight up hard in the air. Then Jase yelled out, "Girls, make that man cum hard, he had a good game today." I seriously think my dick grew a few feet when all these girls turned back to me smiling wanting to fuck.

One girl finally got down and started to lick around my dick, and I was starting to feel real good then Jase also yelled back something about me licking pussy, but I couldn't hear because I was so focused on finally getting sucked off. This girl sat on my face, so I of course returned the favor by licking her snatch so good she nearly got off within a minute. I peeked under her legs to see two girls working my dick and Jase messing with a decent crowd of girls by him. These girls were fucking wanting the cock.

I sat up to go sit by my friend, and we both had girl sit on us and ride us hard. Kelly was finally on me, and it felt so good to get up her snatch again, especially after Jase warmed it up for me. He had some girl named Nikki on him, but it was so hot getting laid with my best bud with all these girls watching. Kelly had the girls in line too, and made sure two of the girls were licking our sacks as we were ramming their boxes hard.

I honestly didn't think it would happen, but we both lasted long enough to fuck every girl on the team at least once. I was seriously so horned up that I wanted to make it last as long as possible. I could tell Jase was having the time of his life too, and both our dicks and sacks were dripping in cheerleader pussy juice.

It finally came time for us two to nut, so we got Kelly on her knees in front of both of us. I put my arms around Jase's neck like buds, and we had all the girls around us cheering us on and rubbing us all over. We both put our dicks on her tongue and blew all fucking over the place. I damn near collapsed backwards from how good it felt to finally blow with these girls. I honestly never saw so much cum come out of my dick, let alone Jase's.

We said our goodbyes and left to go see if the guys were still downstairs. Needless to say, we were both freaking out with each other on the way back, not believing what just happened. A few guys stuck around; they didn't believe us at first, but the cum on our pubes and the puss smell helped them realize we weren't shitting them. After we got dressed, Jase and I headed back to his place, and we ended up jerking together just thinking of the massive amount of fucking we did, and having that sweet smell on us still sure helped out. We ended up getting with a few of those girls again (including a threeway with Kelly), but nothing like that night we went streaking.