We're in this Love Together

Story Info
Al Jarreau, Toni Collette, and a post-wedding hookup.
939 words
9.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"He was one of the greatest, wasn't he?"

"I know. I couldn't believe it when I heard he died. It's so nice that Vince and Keira used that as their wedding song."

Nathan Hughes desperately did not want to drive tonight, and not because he was tired. It was difficult to focus on the road while being aroused by this beauty next to him, whose accent turned him on something fierce.

"My dad was a huge fan of his--had all his records."

"Your dad liked Al Jarreau?"

"Yeah," replied Teresa Taylor, as she brushed back her reddish-blonde hair in the passenger-side mirror. "He worshiped all those jazz guys--Herbie Hancock, John Coltrane, George Benson. But he loved Al in particular."

"Wow."

"The thing he used to love playing the most was the 'Breakin' Away' album--he almost wore the thing out! He just thought Al was the fucking man."

"Your dad had good taste!"

"Thank you. He's the reason I became a music teacher."

Nathan smiled. "I like that. We don't appreciate teachers enough. My mom was a teacher--she taught English."

"Cool!"

Nathan just wanted to pull over to look at her--her glowing and freckled white skin, her blue-green eyes, her cute nose piercing, her lovely smile. It was all he wanted to do. She must have a boyfriend, he thought, or a girlfriend if she was gay, some partner who couldn't make it to the wedding tonight. She was just so fucking beautiful.

"Can I ask you a question? It's embarrassing, a little, but..."

"Sure."

"Where do you come from? You have a lovely accent, and I first thought it was British, but it seemed a little different than the usual British one..."

"Oh, I get that all the time from you Americans!"

"Sorry."

"I'm from Australia. I moved here about seven years ago."

"OK. Where in Australia, if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's actually a town near Sydney called--I'm not making this up--it's called Blacktown."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's actually where--you know Toni Collette, the actress? That's where she's from."

"Oh man. I have, like, a huge crush on her."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She was the mother in 'The Sixth Sense,' and I thought she was really cute. Then I saw her in that remake they did of 'Shaft'--the one with Samuel L. Jackson--that was the first R-rated movie I ever saw. And I just thought she was so hot."

"Yeah. She's a great actress."

Nathan smiled. Teresa liked his smile, the attractive chocolate shade of his skin, his muscular build, his closely cropped black hair and his goatee.

"You really like her, don't you?"

"She's my favorite actress. I'd love to write a good script for her one day."

"Wow. Well, you have good taste, too!"

"Thanks."

They were approaching an In-N-Out Burger, and Nathan paused to see if Teresa was going to signal that she was hungry. She did not. Nathan really wanted to just look at her. Would she let him come up when they got to her apartment?

"Hey," said Teresa, "can I ask you a question? It might be a little embarrassing, too, but..."

"Sure."

"Did anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like Flash Brown?"

"Who's that?"

"Oh, don't be silly. You know who that is."

"I don't, actually. Is he a rapper?"

"No. He's in porn."

"Really? Is he a new guy? I mean, I've heard of Lex Steele and Mr. Marcus, but I don't know him."

"Well, he's been around for a bit...I first saw him in this hot scene with Angela White, who's one of the big Aussie porn stars."

"I think I've heard of her."

Teresa smiled. "Yeah, she's gorgeous. Anyway, in this scene, he was just fucking the shit out of her...she looked like she was having the time of her life there. You kinda look like him, except he's totally bald."

"I see."

"And I don't think you have all the tattoos he has. You don't seem like a tattoo guy."

"I'm not. I mean, I think tattoos on a woman are sexy, but when I see tattoos on a guy..."

"It's not your thing?"

"Not for me, but like I said, they're hot on a woman."

"Actually, I have a few tattoos. I wouldn't mind showing you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. When we get to my place, you can come up and I'll show you."

"For real?"

"Sure!"

Less than ten minutes later, Nathan pulled up to Teresa's apartment. He couldn't keep his eyes off her big ass as she climbed out of the passenger seat. Time seemed to fast-forward as they made their way to the elevator; his penis was visibly hard through his blue trousers, and Teresa smiled at the sight.

Soon, they were in her dark apartment, kissing and removing each other's clothes even before Teresa could hit the lights. Once she did so, Nathan became even more aroused at the tattoos that covered her body; musical notes on her arms, rainbows on her shoulders, unicorns and hearts on legs, a large "LIVE YOUR LIFE" tattoo on her ribcage.

"You're so beautiful," Nathan whispered.

"You don't look so bad yourself," Teresa quipped as she looked at Nathan, his body nude except for grey boxers covering his fully erect cock.

Teresa walked over and slid the boxers off, as Nathan did the same to her pink panties. "Fuck, that thing is so big and so cute," she whispered. "I'm gonna suck you right now." Teresa knelt down and began to blow Nathan as he stroked her silky hair; he couldn't wait for his chance to go down on this sexy tattooed white girl from Blacktown.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 01 Part 1 of a 3 Part Series of continuation of an old story.in Loving Wives
Produce Man's Big Meat Ch. 01 I watch my wife Jenn run into the Produce Man.in Loving Wives
Making of a Black Cock Whore Husband tell wife to expose her cunt to strangers in a parking.in Interracial Love
Awakening of an English Housewife Lonely housewife finally gives in.in Loving Wives
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
More Stories