We're Screwed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits feel so hot," Nathan murmured against her neck. He continued kneading his fingers into her breasts, squeezing and manipulating the pliant globes.

Madison whimpered softly, pulling on her tank top until the hem flopped up and exposed her breasts. She felt Nathan's warm skin as he mashed his hands into them once more and her nipples grew erect against his palms. "Tell me more," she urged. "Tell me how much I turn you on."

"I'm so hard right now," Nathan told her. "You drive me crazy, Maddy. Ever since we met I've thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Do you like my tits?"

"I fucking love your tits," Nathan replied, squeezing her breasts roughly for emphasis.

"Take it out," Madison moaned. "Take your cock out."

Nathan had to let go of his sister and stepped back, quickly shoving his sweats down.

Madison swiveled to face him in the chair, eyes glued to his twitching member. She waited for him to lift his feet out of his clothes, then peeled her top off before leaning forward.

"Maddy, what are you doing? Oh fuck... oh fuck yeah..."

Madison clutched her own breasts and drew them around Nathan's erection, engulfing his length within her pillowy flesh. "Fuck them," she said, looking up at his eyes. "I want you to fuck my tits."

Nathan groaned and began thrusting with his hips. He could feel the soft curves of her breasts as his cock slid between them, causing them to jiggle and jostle.

Madison pushed with her hands, holding her boobs in place so that Nathan could hump himself between them. "Get yourself off on my body," she encouraged. "I want my body to be the source of all your pleasure. Whenever you cum I want it to be because I turn you on, because my body makes you so hot."

Nathan began bucking rapidly, the head of his cock appearing from between her breasts for an instant with every thrust.

Madison dipped her chin and pushed a long bead of saliva out of her mouth, letting it fall between her breasts to lubricate Nathan's efforts. "Have you ever fucked a girl's tits before?" she asked.

Nathan shook his head, face a twisted mask of arousal.

"Millie doesn't have very big ones, does she?"

Nathan grunted, "Uhn, n-no."

"No," Madison shook her head. "But I've got nice big ones for you to fuck, don't I?"

"Oh god, Maddy..."

"It's okay, sweetie," Madison cooed. "You can cum on me. You can always cum on me."

Nathan humped himself into Madison's flesh with a furious pace, screaming loudly when his cock erupted.

Madison gasped loudly when the semen shot up from between her breasts to splatter against her chin and jaw line. Another jet streamed upwards to decorate the hollow part of her throat, while the rest flowed upwards to coat the top half of her breasts.

Nathan was breathing in loud gasps when his cock finally stopped its spastic orgasm.

Cum was hanging from Madison's jaw, "Oh sweetie, you got it all over me." She gathered some of the dangling strands with her hands. The portion that hit her neck was oozing down her chest to vanish between her breasts.

"I hope we do that again, sometime." Nathan sounded breathless, "Because that felt incredible."

Madison smiled and avoided touching anything with her cummy fingers, "I'm glad you liked." She rose and gave Nathan a quick peck on his cheek.

=====

After Madison disappeared into the bathroom, a place his sister hogged all too much, Nathan decided to go for a jog. He enjoyed running on Sunday mornings because most people either slept in or went to church and the suburban streets near his house didn't have much traffic. Usually when he ran his mind emptied and focused on taking the next stride, allowing him to clear his head of distractions and worries. But even a morning run couldn't take his mind off Madison.

Nathan was fourteen years old when his father started dating her mother. He remembered the first time he met his future sister, after his parents started getting serious and introduced them. Madison was a year older and Nathan recalled that she had been the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen; even at fifteen she had the looks of a model. By the time their parents had married, when Madison and her mom moved in with Nathan and his father, Madison had become a steady fuel for Nathan's masturbatory fantasies.

If beauty had been the only trait Madison possessed, then Nathan figured his crush on her likely would have faded with time. But the problem was he really liked Madison. She was smart, funny, charismatic, and even though they had their share of sibling squabbles, Madison never ratted him out to their parents and always seemed to be looking out for him. She even took the heat for him a few times when they were younger so that he wouldn't get in trouble.

As Nathan jogged around a corner wishing that he had met Madison under different circumstances, he caught a familiar form riding a bike towards him.

"Hey Nathan," Millie smiled, applying her brakes.

Nathan stopped, pulling the ear buds of his iPod out, "Hey Millie. I didn't expect to see anyone else out here this early."

"I've got to get in shape," Millie replied. "Volleyball season starts soon."

Nathan looked over Millie's spandex-clad form and thought his ex-girlfriend was in pretty good shape already. "Funny that we keep bumping into each other," he remarked, recalling when he saw Millie on her bike earlier that week.

"Yeah, it's good to see you though. I know we broke up and all, but I have missed you."

Nathan was surprised to hear Millie admit that. She was the one who broke up with him after all, accusing him of pressuring her into sex when she had wanted to wait.

Millie didn't elaborate any further, "I've been meaning to ask you: are you taking Biology this semester?"

"Uh, yeah," Nathan nodded. "Why?"

"Me too, I'm really struggling with it though."

"Do you need some help?" Nathan offered. "I've been acing all the tests. I really like Biology."

"That would be so great," Millie wiped some sweat from her brow. "My parents will kill me if I fail one more quiz, and we have one tomorrow."

"Why don't you come over to my house this afternoon and we can go over the quiz chapters together?"

"Really?" Millie gushed, "Thanks, Nathan, that's so cool of you. How about one o'clock?"

"I'll see you then."

=====

Mike poked his head into the kitchen where Madison was sitting with a glass of juice, "Hey sweetie, your mom and I are going to the farmer's market, and then maybe catch a movie."

Madison nodded distractedly, her mind locked onto the fact that Nathan was upstairs in his bedroom with Millie 'studying biology'.

"Will you and Nathan be all right for dinner? I can leave some money for a pizza or something."

"Okay," Madison agreed, not really paying attention to what her step-father was saying. The only thing she heard was the talking and giggling coming from upstairs; Nathan and Millie were laughing as though they had never broken up.

Mike put a twenty dollar bill on the counter, "Is something wrong? You look a little bothered."

"No, I'm fine," Madison lied. "Have fun with Mom, see you later tonight."

"No kegger parties while we're gone," Mike joked. "See you later."

Madison normally would have laughed at her step-father's humor, but she was fuming with jealousy. Was Nathan getting back together with that prissy ex of his? Madison never liked her pure demeanor, thinking the innocent schoolgirl act was a little too obvious. Plus, she hated the way Millie was always creating so much drama for Nathan. Madison remembered that Millie would tease Nathan and lead him on when they were dating, only to deny him any sexual gratification. Madison remembered times Nathan would come home on a date, frustrated that he couldn't even get a tug-job, or a hand up that prissy bitch's shirt. Madison scowled: Who waited to have sex until they were married, anymore? It was like Millie was out of an antiquated 50s sitcom.

A knock came on the front door, distracting Madison from her jealous thoughts. She looked out the kitchen window, wondering who it could be.

"Oh, god," Madison groaned, seeing Grant's car parked outside at the curb. Dealing with him was the last thing she wanted to do.

"What are you doing here?" Madison growled as soon as she opened the door.

"It's nice to see you too," Grand remarked, dryly.

Grant was a tall guy, a forward on their university's basketball team. At 6'5" he was at least two inches taller than Nathan, though a bit more slender. With his short blonde hair and green eyes Madison had always found him handsome, though nowhere near as cute as her step-brother. He was dressed in track pants and a tank top, looking like he just came from practice.

"Now's not a good time, Grant."

"When is a good time?" Grant asked, "I've been leaving you messages all week, but you don't call me back."

Madison caught Grant's eyes looking her over. She was dressed in a pair of skimpy jean shorts that hid nothing of her legs, and a clinging pink tank top with spaghetti straps that clung to her chest like paint. But she hadn't dressed sexy for Grant...

Madison's reply was a bit icy, "I don't really enjoy calling people who tell me I'm clingy and a bitch."

"I'm sorry about that," Grant whined. "I just wanted to hang with the guys that night and I felt like you were pressuring me."

"Well you can hang out and play video games with your friends every night from now on, Grant, because you and I are over."

"You're dumping me?" Grant asked, incredulous.

"Don't sound so surprised," Madison said calmly, "Did you think I wasn't calling you back because I missed you?"

"You fucking cunt," Grant spat.

Madison's eyes went wide, "What did you just call me?"

"I can't believe you're dumping me because I wanted to hang out with my friends for one night!"

"You always just wanted to hang out with your friends," Madison accused. "I never got the feeling that you were even excited to be with me when we did go out."

"Is there a problem?" Nathan asked, walking down the stairs towards the front door. He had heard raised voices and was worried about Madison.

"Get lost," Grant said. "Your sister and I are having a private conversation."

"Not anymore we're not," Madison tried shutting the door.

Grant pushed his palm against the door and shoved back against Madison, causing her to stumble.

"Hey asshole...!" Nathan yelled, moving swiftly to help and taking the steps two at a time.

As Nathan approached, Grant aimed a punch at the side of Nathan's face and knocked him to the foyer floor.

"Oh my god!" Millie screeched, watching from the top of the stairs.

"Nathan!" Madison exclaimed worriedly.

Nathan only frowned, pushing himself back to his feet. Grant had caught him by surprise, but there hadn't been enough behind the punch to do any real damage.

Grant threw another punch, but Nathan was ready for it. He caught Grant's wrist and twisted the taller man's arm in a direction arms aren't supposed to turn. Grant yelped and turned his body, trying to take the pressure off his shoulder, and Nathan quickly maneuvered Grant's arm into a lock at the small of Grant's back.

Three years of high school wrestling had paid off.

"I think my sister would like you to leave," Nathan growled, forcefully guiding Grant towards the door. "And if I ever see you near her again, I won't stop before your arm breaks."

Grant stumbled forward when Nathan pushed him out the door, tripping and falling to the concrete walk outside.

Madison quickly slammed the door shut, working the deadbolt.

"Oh Nathan!" Millie sprinted down the stairs and leapt into Nathan's arms, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine," Nathan replied, looking to Madison over Millie's shoulder.

Madison watched the couple embrace with hurt and jealousy in her eyes. She wanted to be the one in Nathan's arms, thanking him for his timely rescue.

"Are you all right?" Nathan asked his sister, letting go of Millie.

"I'm fine," Madison murmured, turning away. "Thanks."

"Maddy--" Nathan started.

Madison started up the steps towards her bedroom, "I don't want to talk about it, okay, Nathan?"

"I should go," Millie said. "Your sister looks upset; I think she needs you."

"Sorry," Nathan apologized.

"It's not your fault," Millie tried to smile. "And thanks for your help with Biology, I think I'll do fine on our quiz tomorrow."

"You better wait a minute so that jerk Grant is gone, then I'll walk you to your car."

"Thanks, Nathan, you're really sweet. I don't know why I ever broke up with you."

Up in her bedroom, Madison was leaning against the closed door and heard every word. She closed her eyes, fighting back a stream of tears. She wasn't crying about the altercation with Grant. She could deal with a hundred assholes like him, but she felt helpless against her feelings for Nathan. He was going to get back together with Mille and there was nothing she could do about it. She had no right to prevent him from doing so, despite the burning jealousy she felt. She wanted Nathan for herself, but knew her desires were futile against the social repercussions of such fantasies.

"I'm so screwed," Madison said to herself, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

12