We're Submissive?

Story Info
Husband AND wife suddenly find submission.
1k words
4.17
94.9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slimytaco
Slimytaco
19 Followers

We were both very willing to experiment. That was never a problem. The problem seemed to be that we both wanted to do whatever the other one wanted. So our sex life progressed plainly. We were alright with it, I mean we had toys and sometimes played around in the car, but nothing crazy. I knew that I was uninhibited, and she knew that she was, we just weren't willing to impose any sort of perversion on the other. Then came the day.

I don't know how it came up, I wasn't there. Somehow my wife and a co-worker got into a conversation about sex and the conversation spun into an all day talk. I got a call at work about the time she normally got out asking if I wouldn't mind meeting her for dinner with a friend of hers from work. I agreed to the meeting. I got to the friend's house and rang the bell. My wife's voice buzzed me up. When I reached the apartment the door opened and there stood my wife in bra and panties. I was flustered and confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked, surprised further when I saw her male friend from work fully clothed seated on his sofa. I stumbled inside unsure of myself.

"We haven't done anything other than this little dare." The man said. "You're wife tells me that you are both willing to do anything the other wants, but that neither of you are capable of coming up with anything." The man said.

"We somehow got talking and talked all afternoon." My wife said covering herself a little.

"Why are you naked?" I asked.

"She's not naked." The man said. "However I think you're right. Jeanine, why don't you take off the bra and panties?" The man said to my wife. My wife looked to me questioningly. "Let me explain." The man said. "I listened very attentively to everything that your wife said and then made her an offer. She seemed very interested. The things I suggested excited her, she thought they would excite you too." He had stood and now behind my wife he unclasped her bra before walking past me and getting me a glass of wine. I watched as my wife slowly slid off her bra. "You are both submissive." The man continued, I took the wine he handed me and watched nervously as my wife's beautiful breasts came into view.

"Lovely." The man said admiring them. "As submissive people you are turned on by the fantasies that others can impose on you. As your wife put it you are both willing to try anything you are just not able to tell the other what to do." The man paused, and gave the waistband of my wife's panties a slight outward tug. My wife looked unsure as she began to ease them down. She was shaking a little, I felt myself becoming aroused, felt my cock begin to stir in my slacks.

"This is where a third party should come in. Someone to assist you in the carrying out of fantasies. Someone not afraid to make the two of you do the things you both know you want to do." He paused and watched from behind as my wife slid her panties down her long and sexy legs, as she stood I could see the curly wisps of her pubic hair glistening near her lips, she was somewhere beyond wet. I was now extraordinarily hard, listening to this man talk as my wife undressed for him/us.

"Now you, your wife has just undressed in front of a strange man. The reaction that it has had on you is clear, so there is no doubt as to your role in this. You are both truly submissive, and as such I will enjoy bending you to my will. I will test your resolve while bringing you to new places sexually. Would you like to watch me fuck your wife?" The man asked. My wife seemed to panic for a moment when he said it.

"Stuart, we never discussed this, I have to work with you, almost every day." Jeanine said as she turned to plead with him.

"Jeanine, It's just a question, and I wasn't asking you." Stuart said. "Well Paul, if I made love to your naked wife in front of you would that bring you pleasure?"

I stared at the two of them; my wife looked so sexy standing roughly between us. I was so horny, I wanted nothing more than to take her right then and there.

"I think I can do that myself." I said hoarsely, finally finding the words.

"Excellent." Stuart said. "Jeanine why don't you lay down on the couch and get more comfortable."

"Here?" I asked bewildered. "Yes Paul, Why don't you get undressed and fuck your wife." I looked around and shifted my weight nervously. "Paul, if you don't I will." I undid my belt and as Stuart smilingly looked on I began to undress. With a great deal of embarrassment I was finally naked. I stood sheepishly before the two of them, my wife was sitting on the couch and Stuart stood sizing me up. I had my hands half covering my bobbing erection.

"Oh put your hands by your sides, your wife didn't cover up." Stuart said laughingly I lowered my hands and now stood exposed. Stuart laughed and looked at my wife. "Jeanine open your legs and lean back, Paul fuck your wife.

I approached my wife nervously and unsure, but as I grew closer and my penis came in contact with her outer lips the familiarity of the women I loved and the volume of sex that we had had took over. Soon I was working my way into her. Stuart sat on the coffee table mere feet from us and watched delightedly. Jeanine was indeed soaked and moaned loudly fro her arousal this combined with our audience soon had the two of us coming hard in unison. As we lay still joined in the afterglow Stuart cleared his throat.

"This is the start of something wonderful." Stuart said as he smiled and sipped his wine.

Slimytaco
Slimytaco
19 Followers