Werewolf Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Vera gets to know her new human friend.
2.8k words
4.49
9.4k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Vera woke warm and comfortable but also confused. She didn't know where she was or why she had chosen to sleep in her human skin. It took a moment for her to remember the events of the previous night. Going to the bar seemed like a lifetime ago, then the chase and the crash. Vera sat up and removed the t-shirt she was wearing to survey the damage. The scrape was almost completely healed and the bruise was fading fast. One more good sleep should take care of it completely.

Vera stretched her arms above her head. It felt like early afternoon. She eyed the large ground-floor window beside the bed and thought about leaving. Would they have given up the search by now? She felt reasonably safe here. Maybe she would give it one more day. Vera hopped out of bed and put David's t-shirt back on. She found a pair of running shorts that she could wear if she cinched the drawstring all the way.

Vera slipped out of the bedroom and down the hall. David was still asleep on the couch. She walked right up beside him. In the night he had shucked his sneakers and his shirt. She gazed at the smooth planes of his chest and arms. He was slim but well-muscled. She wanted to touch his skin but she didn't want to wake him. His sandy hair fell across his forehead in messy curls. In sleep his face was relaxed and he breathed quietly through full pink lips.

Now that she was rested Vera wanted to explore. The house was too big for just one human and Vera could detect the scents of others here, even with her inferior human nose. She padded silently upstairs in her bare feet. There was another bathroom and an open door led to an empty bedroom. This belonged to the other man she had smelled the most downstairs. There was a third bedroom but that door was closed.

Vera listened at the door and determined that the room was unoccupied. She tried the handle but it was locked. This intrigued and infuriated her. The smell coming from this room was very faint, as though the man who lived here had been gone for many days. But what intrigued Vera was that this scent was somehow very familiar to her. She couldn't exactly put her finger on it but she knew it from somewhere.

When Vera came back downstairs David was in the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee. "Want some?" he asked, holding up the pot. She nodded and took a seat at the kitchen table. He handed her a mug, surreptitiously eyeing her long bare legs, and she wrapped her fingers around the warm porcelain. "Cool outfit," he said. Vera smiled and looked down into her cup.

"Where are the other men who live here?" she asked, taking a sip of the bitter liquid. It was hotter than fresh blood.

"How did you know I have roommates?" He asked. She shrugged, he shrugged. "Chris is at work, he should be home soon, actually," David glanced at the clock on the stove and Vera was surprised to see it was almost 4:00. "And I don't know where Lucien is. He comes and goes." David flopped his hand back and forth to illustrate Lucien's transient nature.

Vera took a deep breath. If he said no she could always kill him. "David," she looked up at him through her long, dark lashes. "Do you think I could stay here for another day or two? You can have your room back, I'll take the couch."

He looked across the table at her, his blue gaze intense. "Of course you can stay, Vera. But is everything alright?" he looked so earnest and concerned for her.

"Everything is fine," she smiled sweetly. "I'm just sort of between places. I'll be out in two days, I promise." They were interrupted by the front door banging closed. Another young man, Chris, stomped into the kitchen and did a double take on seeing Vera. He was shorter than David and stocky, with brown hair and a pleasant, open face. Vera recognized his scent from the first bedroom upstairs.

"Oh!" he said, stopping short and looking her up and down, not missing the fact that she was wearing David's shirt. "What have we here?" Vera flashed him a smile and sipped her coffee.

"Chris, this is Vera," David said, trying to convey something to his friend with just his eyebrows. "She's staying here for a few days."

"Hi Chris," Vera purred. She loved when men looked at her that way. She loved that she could make him look even in an oversized t-shirt. The boys sent more eyebrow signals and Chris shrugged and got himself a cup of coffee. "So what time do you go to work, David?" Vera asked, touching his foot with her own under the table and making him jump.

He glanced at the clock again "My shift starts at 9 pm. I work at a movie theater," he explained.

"Sounds thrilling," she breathed.

::

That afternoon David took her shopping. He didn't ask her if she had any money and she didn't mention it. They browsed at the thrift store in town, Vera slapping about unselfconsciously in a pair of David's oversized flip-flops. She pulled things from the racks and held them up, smiling at David to see what he thought. She ended up choosing a pair of jeans, a sundress and a few shirts. She found a pair of leather sandals that fit better than David's shoes.

They walked around town together, window shopping, talking; flirting. Vera was surprised at how well they were getting along. She hadn't had many relationships with humans. A few times she'd shacked up with other werewolves when she came across them but the constant fighting for dominance had always driven her away after a while. She was also surprised at how gentle David was and how sweet. He looked in her eyes and asked her questions; he touched her gently.

They ate dinner together, burgers from a food cart. Vera was surprised at how hungry she was, even after her big meal last night but she wolfed the burger down. David joked about her appetite uncertainly as he nibbled at his own food. She just laughed at him and hooked her bare leg over his, leaning back in the grass while she waited for him to finish eating. The evening sun was warm and golden on Vera's skin and she closed her eyes, luxuriating in the heat.

It was almost time for David to go to work so he drove Vera back to the house.

"So the movies," she asked, trying to start a conversation in the car. "Do you like it?"

"I don't love the job," he answered. "But I am interested in film. This is about as close as I can get to it at this point. I'd love to get an internship or something in the industry," he smiled wistfully. "I've filled out a few applications but so far no dice."

"Mm. Sorry." Vera wasn't sure what to say. She always thought that if there was something you wanted you should do whatever you could to get it.

David dropped Vera off at the house and left for work, rather reluctantly. Chris had gone out and Vera found herself at a loss for what to do. She wasn't sleepy. She prowled around the house again, flipped through the channels on the TV. What on earth did humans do all day?

Vera let herself out the back door into the overgrown yard. The sun had just set and there was a fierce orange stripe along the horizon through the trees. Fireflies were coming out, blinking in the tall grass. Vera lay down and looked up at the dark blue evening sky. She sniffed the exciting night smells and listened to the noises of the night creatures coming out. She wanted to change into her wolf form and run through the dark woods. She was still pretty close to where they had hunted her last night, though, and she was too afraid.

Vera rolled in the damp grass, frustrated. She ran her fingers through her long silky hair. She touched her own face, rolling her fingertips delicately down her cheek. She ran her palms flat over her breasts, feeling her nipples hardening under the soft fabric of David's shirt. She teased herself, running her fingers low along the waistband of her shorts. She raised one leg and ran her hand from her delicate anklebone up over her knee to the soft flesh of her thigh.

Vera bit her lip, drawing the experience out and enjoying the sensations. She slipped one hand inside her shorts and the other under her t-shirt. She circled her breast with slow strokes and let the fingers of her other hand delve between her legs. She was aroused, slick and hot. Vera moaned, rolling a fingertip over her clit. She stroked herself faster and faster, done with teasing now. She pinched her nipple between her fingers, gasping against the grass, under the blossoming stars. She came in a rush, head thrown back, keening almost imperceptibly as her legs spasmed around her hand.

Vera lay in the grass for a long time, feeling the evening air cool and the sweat dry on her skin. Finally she went inside again, drank a glass of water in the dark kitchen and fell asleep on the couch, waiting for David to come home.

::

Vera awoke in the darkness, David's sweet human smell filling her nostrils. He was leaning over her in the dark living room. She sat up and he remained crouched beside her. "Sorry I woke you," he whispered. "Do you wanna sleep in the bed?"

Vera felt groggy; she wondered what time it was. This is why she hated sleeping indoors. "Mm, yeah" she murmured. "The bed sounds nice," she got up and took his hand. "You come too."

"Um, Vera, I don't think..." David stammered in a whisper, but he followed her into his bedroom all the same. Still in a sleepy fog Vera shucked the shorts and t-shirt she was wearing; the night was warm. David stood still, regarding her shape in the soft moonlight. She turned and watched him watching her. His mouth hung open a little and he stood with his arms limply at his sides as though he didn't know what to do with them anymore.

Vera walked across the room to him and slid her bare arms around his waist. He reached out automatically and encircled her with his arms, his warm hands resting gently on her back. Vera stepped closer, pressing her body against his. She nuzzled against his neck feeling the bristles of his two-day beard on her skin. She could smell the hot blood rushing under the skin, just beneath her lips. She shuddered and kissed him there, her eyes half closed with lust and that nameless hunger that made her want to kill.

David's hands moved on her bare back, gently stroking up and down, his skin was warm against hers and slightly rough. Vera purred and arched against him. Her nipples were hard and they rubbed against the soft material of his t-shirt. David was breathing heavily. He nuzzled his face into the curve of her neck and kissed her there, his lips soft and gentle. Vera let her mind go blank, enjoying every little touch and sensation as if for the first time. David's lips brushed her shoulder and he stroked his fingers through her hair, combing the dark locks with his fingers.

Vera couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to take things slow but she needed to taste him. Vera brushed one hand along David's jaw and captured his lips with hers. He kissed her delicately and he tasted sweet. Vera relaxed into his rhythm. His lips caressed hers tenderly as his hands roamed slowly; rubbing her back, cupping the curve of her waist. Vera was entranced. A part of her wanted to rush forward hard, seeking the fierce pleasure she knew she could achieve from sex. She decided she would let this play out David's way. She had nothing but time.

David placed a hand on the back of her neck and kissed her more firmly, sliding his tongue into her mouth and making Vera moan. She wanted him to pull her hair now, wrench her head back, bite her neck. But he just kissed her, pressing his body gently against hers. She could feel his erection though his jeans; she wanted to tear the clothes off his body with her claws. Finally David lifted his shirt up and over his head and Vera happily ran her hands over his chest. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him fiercely, pressing their naked bodies together and making him moan.

Why was he moving so slowly? Vera thought. Did he doubt that she wanted this? She ran a finger down the trail of hair that disappeared into David's waistband. He got the message and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them and his boxers fall to the floor. Vera maneuvered them both to the bed, still kissing his lips. He laid her down gently and kissed her neck. Vera panted, she had always been turned on by exposing her throat and stomach to a man. In wolf culture this was a sign of submission. He moved down to her breasts, cupping each one and lapping his tongue over her nipples. Vera tried to lie still, squirming under his touches.

She ran the nails of one hand idly up and down David's back. She was already wet and she wanted him to get on with fucking her. She wanted to come. Vera forced herself to lie still and enjoy this; because it was enjoyable. David's tongue and his gentle fingers sent little pleasurable shudders through her body. He kissed around her navel, dipping his tongue into the depression in her flat belly and making her jump and giggle. One of his hands wandered closer to her sex and Vera tensed in anticipation, lifting up one knee.

David chuckled at her eagerness and ran his torturous fingers along the soft skin of her inner thigh. He played around and around her sex, circling closer and closer until Vera thought she was going to explode. When he did finally touch her, David captured her mouth at the same time, stifling her moan with his lips. David slid one finger through her slick folds and flicked her clit, causing Vera to twitch and buck her hips. She wasn't used to being teased and the buildup was making every new sensation all the more intense.

As David slowly played his fingers through her wet folds Vera felt a powerful orgasm building inside her. Vera found her own hands idly lying on the sheets. She stroked her palms up David's arms and across his shoulders. She admired the lean shape of him. She didn't want to come before she'd felt David inside her. She reached her other hand down to grasp his cock.

He moaned and pressed himself into her palm. His skin was smooth and warm, she squeezed him gently.

"Hold on," he whispered. "I'll get a condom."

"Don't worry about it," she panted.

"You sure?" his blue eyes were earnest in the dark. She nodded.

David rolled her over gently and positioned himself at her wet opening. Vera braced herself, ready for the thrust but he paused there. David looked down at her face, meeting her eyes in the dim moonlight. Vera was confused, she felt exposed under his gaze. She closed her eyes and kissed his soft lips, feeling him sink inside her at last.

David made love to her gently, kissing her lips and her neck. She arched against his body, feeling him brushing deep inside her over and over. She let out a little gasp as her orgasm built and wrapped one leg around his. David pushed faster, driving himself relentlessly against Vera's clit. She came silently, pressing her heaving body against his. She shuddered, twitching under him as David pumped into her once more, his warm breath misting her shoulder.

When they were finished he rolled to the side but continued to hold her, wrapped in his arms. Vera felt strange. She felt a closeness with this man right now but there was something very unfamiliar to her about the situation. She felt like she shouldn't be there anymore. A part of her wanted to sneak away into the night as soon as he fell asleep but a bigger part of her wanted to stay.

When she looked at his face, eyes closed, breathing gently on the pillow next to hers she knew that she wouldn't leave. His strange gentle sex intrigued her. She wanted to do it again.