Werewolf Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Vera meets her other roommate.
2.8k words
4.5
7.3k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two days turned into a week. Vera had never lived with humans before but she felt at home in that house. She joked with Chris in the kitchen and watched movies with David on the couch. They made love in his bed every night and some days. Vera took to doing chores around the house. She knew they were feeding her so she thought the least she could do was reciprocate with laundry and dishes.

David drove Vera into town on the weekend and she filled out job applications at every place that would give her one. Vera had spent a few weeks waitressing here and there when she settled in a place. She got a few night shifts at the diner by the highway. David could drop her off on his way to work.

She even made a friend at work, a girl named Deni. Vera wasn't much of a conversationalist and there were a lot of references that were lost on her but that didn't seem to bother Deni. She could chat all night long without any input from anyone. She and Vera liked to see who could get the biggest tips from customers. When an attractive man came in they would flirt outrageously with him, then giggle about it together in the kitchen.

Vera had never felt more like she belonged anywhere. She was...happy. She had spent a lot of time over the years wondering where her next meal would come from, where she would sleep that night. She thought she was strong and independent but now she was beginning to realize that she was just lonely and distrustful. The life she was living was strange but Vera felt oddly settled. Normally she would be looking for an exit strategy already and moving on to the next town but she felt content to stay here. And thinking about leaving David gave her a peculiar ache in her chest.

He was completely devoted to her. Vera caught him looking at her when they were in a room together and he would blush and look away. She enjoyed being with him but she knew her feelings were not as deep as his. She liked the way he made love to her. And that was the perfect term for it. She'd always just been fucked but David had a tenderness that she found endearing and intriguing.

Vera was washing dishes in the kitchen and singing along to the oldies station on the radio one Sunday, swinging her hips and shaking her hair around. The boys were in the living room playing x-box. She could hear the occasional expletive and both Chris' and David's sexuality were continually being questioned. It was raining outside and when the front door opened a cool, damp gust blew in, bringing a wealth of strong scents with it.

Vera froze with the water running over her fingers. Werewolf. She could smell a werewolf in the house. A male, young and powerful. She shut off the water and considered slipping out the back door. The thought of David and how abandoned he'd feel stopped her. She could handle this.

"Lucien, my man!" and "Hey buddy!" rang out from the living room. Vera stepped timidly to the doorway, drying her hands on her jeans. The werewolf—in human form, or course-- was standing inside the doorway reaching out to shake Chris' outstretched hand of greeting. He wasn't taller than David but he was much broader. A white t-shirt stretched over his muscled arms as he reached down to pick up the backpack he'd dropped on the floor.

David hopped up from the couch and pulled Vera forward by the hand. "Lucien, this is Vera," he said. "Vera, this is our other roommate, Lucien." Vera reached out a slim, brown hand for him to shake and looked up into his face.

Lucien's hair was dark and long, falling around his shoulders. His impossibly dark eyes met hers knowingly and his nostrils flared as he shook her hand. His palm was wide and rough. He held her hand a little too tight. "Pleased to meet you," he rumbled in a deep, appealing voice.

'He knows what I am,' Vera thought.

::

The boys made a pot of coffee and sat around the kitchen table, catching up. Lucien was vague about where he'd been the last few weeks, he kept steering the conversation back to the other boys and what they'd been up to. Vera sat beside David, suddenly feeling shy and uncertain. Occasionally David touched her knee with his and smiled at her out of the corner of his eye.

"So how did you meet Vera?" Lucien asked casually, leaning back in his chair and fixing Vera with a predatory stare. She shivered a little. His gaze made her uncomfortable, like he knew too much about her.

"I, um, hit her with my car, actually," David said, laughing uncertainly at the strangeness of the story. He smiled at her tenderly, running his fingers through his unruly curls. "I took her home with me and, uh, the rest is history I guess!" Vera fiddled with her coffee cup; she didn't want to talk about this. There were a lot of unexplainable holes in that story. Lucien's dark eyes were fixed on Vera's. He knew there was more to the story but he didn't press.

They chatted for a while longer and Vera kept catching Lucien's eyes on her. She could smell him all around in the room now and it was distracting. His scent was strong and spicy, powerful. It was irresistibly sexy to Vera and she found her eyes drawn to him as well. She skimmed his form in short glances, trying not to get caught.

After coming in from the rain his dark hair was drying in waves around his shoulders. He hadn't shaved in a few days and when he ran a palm over his face his skin made a rasping sound on the thick stubble. His lips were full and seemed to be curved in a perpetual smirk, like he knew something funny that nobody else did. Vera licked her lips, watching his. Her heart beat a little faster.

::

That night Vera was restless. David's soft caresses didn't satisfy her and the whole time they made love Lucien's intoxicating odor filled her nose, distracting her. While David kissed and petted her gently Vera couldn't help imagining what it would be like to be fucked by Lucien. And with him it would certainly be fucking. The big werewolf's evident power excited her and Vera lay awake thinking about him long after David had drifted off.

Still filled with restless energy Vera slipped out of bed and into the hall, closing the door quietly behind her. She slipped out the back door and stretched her arms above her head, looking longingly at the dark woods. She wondered if it was safe to run yet. It had been too long since she'd worn her wolf skin.

A movement in the yard startled her at first but she recognized Lucien's scent immediately. He moved out of the shadows to greet her. "Vera," he rumbled. His voice set Vera's skin shivering with goose bumps.

"Lucien," she replied coolly, refusing to let him see how he affected her.

"So what brings you to my house?" He stepped close, filling up her space with his scent and his huge presence. His feet were bare in the grass.

"Protection," she murmured, meeting his dark eyes levelly. "I killed in a nearby town; they were hunting me. David hit me with his car, took me home." She knew Lucien wouldn't like her hunting in his territory. It could bring him trouble. She'd planned to be long gone by now.

Lucien's lip curled in a snarl. "How long ago was this?"

"Two weeks?" She stood strong in the face of his anger. His dark eyes bored into hers, pupils huge in the twilight.

"Have you been out again?" His anger seemed to be cooling.

"No," she replied, glad that he wasn't still angry. Vera knew she was no match for him if he wanted to fight.

"You must be dying for a run," He rumbled, grinned at her, a white gleam of teeth in the moonlight. "I am."

She nodded, returning his infectious smile. Lucien grabbed his t-shirt behind his neck and pulled it off, dropping it in the grass. Vera admired his well-muscled chest from the corner of her eye as she shed her own clothes, only an oversized t-shirt of David's. They stood facing each other, naked, for a moment. Vera bit her lip unconsciously, delighting in the shape of him. He was huge and fierce in every sense.

Vera's breath caught and her nipples tightened as she began to make the change to her wolf form. It was swift and overwhelming. Having denied herself for so long she had no control over it. Vera felt like a teenager, being overtaken by the change. Her bones crunched and grew; she shook her pelt from her skin in a fluid wave.

Lucien stood and watched her change and when she stood before him as a sleek grey wolf she watched him change too. He bent forward on himself and then seemed to burst outward, exploding into his wolf form. She'd never see someone change so fast. His wolf was no less powerful than his human shape. He stood as tall as any werewolf she'd met and his lustrous pelt was a sleek dark grey, tipped with silver.

They stood in the dark yard for a moment, looking at each other in their wolf skins for the first time. Then Lucien opened his mouth in a toothy, wolfish grin and took off running into the woods. Vera followed behind him, letting the dark wolf lead her through the summer woods. It felt amazing to be running again. Her nails dug into the dead leaves of the forest floor and her muscles stretched and strained deliciously, pushing her harder and faster.

The warm air flowed smoothly in and out of her lungs, bringing all of the exciting night smells with it. Vera's blood was singing and her body worked as a smooth, vicious machine, surging through the darkness. Lucien picked up the pace, bounding up the mountain and she matched him. If felt good to run with another wolf. Vera knew she spent too much time alone but she never seemed to realize how much she missed having a pack around her. She could hear and smell Lucien in the dark beside her and when they ran close enough for their fur to brush against each other she felt a thrill go through her body.

They stopped running halfway up the mountain when they reached a small waterfall that emptied itself into a secluded little pond. Vera couldn't smell any humans nearby at all. Lucien transformed into his human form and stood smiling at her in the moonlight before he took a running start and dove into the pool. She transformed as well and watched him surface in the water, his skin glistening and his wet hair dripping down his back.

Vera's heart was pounding and her skin felt flushed. She told herself it was just from running but watching Lucien's muscular arms flex in the silvery moonlight as be brushed his hair from his face she wasn't so sure. This werewolf made her feel so strange. Vera had been in relationships with her own kind before, of course, but her attraction to Lucien was so sudden, so out of her control that it made her uneasy.

He was watching her now, as she made her way to the water's edge. Vera entered the water slowly, feeling the cold creep up her body, her legs, thighs, a shock of cold on her sex that made her gasp, her stomach, and her breasts, until she dropped below the surface, letting her overheated body get accustomed to the chill of the mountain water.

When she surfaced Vera felt much cooler but her heart was still pounding. Lucien was still watching her. She felt like a magnet; she was constantly aware of him, couldn't stay away from him. Half of her wanted to fuck him right then, and the other half wanted to run far away and pretend she'd never met him. Vera dropped her eyes shyly and Lucien released her from his intense, dark stare.

They swam for a while, enjoying the warm night air, the cool water sliding over their skin, and the solitude. She'd missed nature so much the last few weeks. Vera didn't ever want to leave this place. She was very fond of David but this was something he would never understand. He could never run up a mountainside with her. He never felt the uncontrollable urge to howl with joy at the sight of a round moon.

With goose bumps prickling her arms and legs, Vera finally waded out of the cold water. Her hair dripped in a long dark river down her back and her nipples tightened in the breeze. She lifted her arms above her head and stretched luxuriously, looking up at the hazy summer stars. She heard Lucien walking out of the water behind her and her heart was pounding even before he placed his warm hands on her hips.

Vera shivered and her breathing picked up. His intoxicating scent was all around her. She felt drugged on him; she couldn't think clearly. This place, this night, felt like a different world from the one she'd been living in lately.

Lucien brushed his lips ever so lightly over her shoulder, inhaling. "Mm, Vera," he moaned in her ear. "Your scent. It's bewitching me." She turned in his arms and placed her palms on his warm chest; she could feel his heart beating slow and steady. In his human form Lucien's chest was covered in a fine layer of dark hair. She smiled; the very animal-ness of him attracted her.

Lucien's hand was on her hip, making small circles with his thumb on the smooth skin just inside her hipbone, driving her wild. He brought his other hand up to gently cradle her jaw and leaned down to place his lips against hers. He kissed her gently; more gently than she'd imagined he would. He caressed her lips with his, inhaling through his nose, breathing her in.

Vera stepped closer, bringing more of their warm, wet skin into contact. Lucien curled his hand around the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. She gave a little moan of pleasure when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She was shaking with want, now instead of cold; she could smell her own arousal and she knew he could too.

Lucien pulled her body against his, sliding his palm around to her lower back. Vera felt his erection pressing against her, a hot insistent bulge against her stomach. All of a sudden she panicked. She told herself she was feeling guilt about betraying David but that wasn't really it at all. She pulled away, breaking their kiss. The real reason was that it felt too good, too right. She'd never experienced anything like that before and it scared her.

Vera always felt like she was in control of herself, it was something she took pride in, something that always made her feel safe. She manipulated the emotions of humans and werewolves alike and when she was finished with someone she walked away without a second thought. The emotional distance she kept from everyone was what kept her free. In less than a day Lucien made her feel like all her barriers were suddenly gone and she was exposed. She looked at his confused eyes for a moment, panic flooding through her. And then she ran.

She changed on the run, tearing down the mountain path as a wolf. She knew Lucien was behind her but he was keeping his distance. She burned with shame and confusion. By running away Vera was admitting that she had lost control of herself, lost control of the situation. How could she ever face him again? She considered just leaving town. But she knew that would make David sad and she couldn't bear to leave Lucien, even if he scared her. Though now he might not want anything to do with her anyway.

::

Back at the house she changed into her human form and picked up her t-shirt from the lawn. It was a little damp with dew but she slipped it on anyway. Vera smelled like pond water and Lucien but she knew that David's human nose wouldn't detect anything amiss. She slipped into bed beside him and allowed herself to relax. David shifted around and wrapped his arm around her. She felt a stab of guilt at deceiving him; he was so sweet. But she was tired. She snuggled against his warmth and fell asleep enveloped by David's safe human smell.