Werewolf Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucien and Vera take it to the next level.
2.1k words
4.56
8.3k
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next weekend a friend of the boys' was playing with his band at a local dive bar. The white farm house piled into two cars and drove over. Vera was excited, she loved going out at night. She put her head out the window of Daniel's car and let the wind stream through her hair, smelling the night smells of the road. Daniel laughed at her and tried to pull her back inside but Vera just grinned at him and howled out the window into the rushing darkness.

The bar was crowded and dim. They squeezed in around a sticky table by the stage and Daniel went to buy drinks. There were some young guys on the stage, moving wires around and testing their instruments. Chris and Lucien waved at the bass player until he noticed them and gave a too-cool nod of recognition.

Daniel came back and passed out plastic cups of beer. He squeezed in next to Vera and she smiled at him. On her other side Lucien put his big, warm hand on her bare knee under the table. Vera sipped her drink.

The band introduced themselves and started playing with a crash of guitars. Between the music and the crowd it was very loud in the bar, making conversation near impossible. Daniel tried to say something to Vera but she just shrugged and shook her head. Lucien's thumb made little excruciating circles on the inside of her thigh.

The band was pretty good. The funky bluegrass numbers soon had people up on the dance floor in front of the stage. Vera raised her arms and shimmied in her seat, grinning. Chris left the table to talk to a girl who'd been making eyes at him from the bar. "DON"T WAIT UP," he bellowed at them with a wink.

Daniel gave a surprised jump and pulled his vibrating phone out of his pocket to read a text. He frowned and typed something back, bending low over the glowing screen. After reading the reply he leaned over and shouted in Vera's ear, "I HAVE TO GO IN TO WORK. KENNY CALLED IN SICK."

Vera pouted. She been having so much fun. Daniel leaned over to bellow something in Lucien's ear who nodded. Back to Vera's ear: "LUCIEN WILL DRIVE YOU HOME. SEE YOU LATER!" Daniel kissed her cheek and she smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

As Daniel made his way out of the crowded bar Lucien reached over for Daniel's half full beer and downed it followed by his own. "Bottoms up," he mouthed to Vera with a grin. She smiled and finished her beer and Lucien pulled her to her feet and onto the dance floor.

Vera loved to dance and she soon lost herself in the thumping drums and quick rhythms. Lucien moved with her, his rough hands skimming her body and keeping her close. Vera shook her hair out and placed her arms around Lucien's neck. She relished being close to him, moving in rhythm with him. It was like sex, but they were surrounded by people, fully clothed. They were pretending that this wasn't turning them on so much.

Feeling Lucien's body moving against her and his hands on her curves, clutching her, letting her go, soon had Vera aroused. Her heart was thumping and she only wanted to be closer to him. They moved together, bodies pressed close, almost obscenely. They danced for the whole set. By the time the band finished playing Lucien and Vera were sweating and breathing hard like they'd been running all night.

Towing Lucien by the hand, Vera pushed through the press of people and out of the bar. In the parking lot Vera gasped in great lung-fulls of air. The hot night seeming suddenly refreshing after the stagnant air of the bar. Insects buzzed around the yellow globes of the streetlights and the three quarter moon cast cool shadows under the nighttime trees.

They walked slowly to Lucien's truck, holding hands. Vera's blood was up from the dancing. She didn't want this night to end yet. She stopped by Lucien's truck and looked up at the hazy stars. He came up behind her and placed his big hands on her waist, squeezing gently and nuzzling her neck.

"Mmm," Vera purred. "Lucien?"

"Yes Babe?"

"Let's go somewhere." her voice was pitched low, lustful and husky.

He nodded, his nose brushing against her dewy neck. They got into Lucien's truck and he started driving. The windows were open and as they left town and headed down a country road the crickets and cicadas made a soothing background music.

Vera felt drunk though she'd certainly burned off her beer with dancing hours ago. She licked her puffy lips and her eyes were heavy lidded as she watched Lucien driving in the dim glow of the dashboard. He had one big hand on the top of the wheel, the other elbow out the window. His long hair curled against his collar and his sweat smelled like the best thing Vera could imagine. The top two buttons of his shirt were undone and she could see a shadow of dark hair on his broad chest. Vera thought of all the things she wanted to do to him. She fluffed her hair off her sweaty neck and waited.

Lucien turned the truck off the lonely back road into a pull-off Vera hadn't even noticed. They were completely hidden under the dark shadows of the trees. Lucien cut the engine and they sat in the sudden quiet of the truck cab. Vera could just make him out in the dark, his silhouette a blacker shadow in the dark night. She slid across the cracked vinyl of the seat; it was one of those old fashioned bench seats, running the length of the cab.

Lucien slid out from behind the wheel to meet her. His breathing was coming fast and deep. Vera hitched up her skirt and straddled his lap, grinning as she delicately ran her palms up his chest. He rested his hands on her smooth, bare thighs, pushing her skirt up higher. Vera shivered. Her panties were already soaked and she rocked herself gently on the bulge in Lucien's jeans. They were stalling, trying to draw this out, but it had been building for so long.

Vera brought her hands up to Lucien's face, her fingers brushing along his jaw, over his lips. She leaned down and kissed him, their hot lips meeting at last. If the whole evening of dancing had been foreplay, this felt like sex. He moaned, low in his throat and grabbed her around the back of the neck, his thick fingers gripping her like a vice. Vera whimpered, her tongue caressing his, her lips fiercely reaching for him.

Lucien fumbled, looking for the zipper of her dress, his large hands clumsy in the dark. He gave up and grasped the bodice of her dress in two handfuls, ripping it down the front with a growl and letting Vera's breasts bounce free. He pounced on them, squeezing and licking, gasping in great breaths of her scent.

Vera leaned back, purring. She felt like she was on the edge of an orgasm already. She pushed her fingers through his thick, dark hair and held on, pulling hard. Lucien lifted Vera easily and laid her down on the seat. He pulled her torn dress open further, licking his way down her belly, drawn by the scent of her sex, which filled the air of the cab like heavy perfume.

He pulled her skirt up and Vera felt his lips and teeth on the soft skin inside her thigh. She shivered and let out a moan. He pulled her panties down, the damp cotton tangling around her knees before she finally kicked them off, giggling. Lucien spread her legs again and she panted, waiting, feeling his hot breath on her sex.

When he licked her with a hot, wet tongue Vera moaned and arched her back. He flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit which was already sensitive and standing up. Vera whimpered and tried to push him away. She didn't want to come until she'd felt him inside her.

Lucien chuckled low in his throat and worked his way up Vera's body again. He paused at her breasts, pinching her nipples until they were tingling and sensitive. Then he put them in his mouth, sucking and biting until Vera was writhing in lust and pain. He finally abandoned her breasts for her mouth. She unbuckled his belt and reached inside, sliding her hand around him for the first time.

She gave a little moan against his lips. He was hard and hot, even bigger than she thought he would be. Lucien rested above her in the dark truck cab, looking down at Vera in the faint light of the summer night sky.

"Oh Vera," he groaned. "You have no idea how much I want you."

She smiled back, heart pounding. "Probably about as much as I want you."

He captured her mouth again, holding her face still with one big hand while he aggressively plundered her mouth. Vera tilted her hips up, seeking him. She felt his tip brush against her and they both shuddered.

Lucien sat up and grabbed Vera by the hips, easily flipping her over on the truck seat. Vera waited, on hands and knees, barely containing her lust. She expected him to slam into her but Lucien took his time about it. He ran a hand up the smooth channel of her back, where Vera's skin was damp with sweat.

He grabbed a handful of her long dark hair, pulling until Vera was forced to lift her head, her back arching. He grabbed her hip then and eased himself inside her with a groan. Vera gasped, feeling herself contract around his length.

He pumped into her slowly but hard, pulling her hair, his breath hissing through his bared teeth. Vera panted, her breath coming out in a little moan of pleasure each time he thrust deep into her. Suddenly Lucien pulled her up to rest against his sweaty chest, still sheathed deep inside her.

He cupped her breast with one hand and reached down to rub her clit, slick with the juice that was dripping out of her. Vera moaned and Lucien leaned his face into the side of her neck, testing her skin with his teeth. She shuddered, knowing exactly how easily he could rip her throat out if he wanted to.

He thrust into her shallowly, his rough fingers relentless on her sensitive clit. He breathed with a growl against her ear and Vera shuddered her way closer to orgasm. He rubbed her harder, feeling her muscles contract around his shaft and pinched her nipple hard with his other hand. He closed his teeth on the meat of her shoulder and bit down, his sharp teeth just breaking the skin.

Vera came with a cry, still held against Lucien's powerful chest. He pushed her down on the seat and thrust into her powerfully, holding her hips. He finished with a snarl, holding her hips against him as he spurted inside her.

They moved apart, gingerly, and Vera settled against the door with her feet in his lap. The cool night air through the open windows felt amazing. She stretched lazily and smiled at Lucien. He smiled back, a gleam of sharp white teeth in the dark.

"I'd like to do that again," Vera smiled.

"You'll have to give me a minute, love," he chuckled.

"Not now!" She giggled. "But I mean..." she dropped he eyes, suddenly serious. "That was amazing. I can't go the rest of my life without doing that again." She peeked up at the big werewolf through her lashes.

Lucien sighed and ran a hand through his dark hair. "I feel the same," his voice rumbled out of the dark.

She didn't say anything but they were both thinking it: David. Their three lives were terribly jumbled up in that house. Vera wasn't sure at all if she and Lucien would be able to disentangle themselves.

::

It was late when the truck pulled into the driveway at the house but David wasn't back yet. Vera and Lucien entered the house together, hand in hand, Vera holding the pieces of her ripped dress to her chest. His hand was warm in hers and she felt like they fit perfectly together.

In the dark living room Lucien gave her hand a squeeze and let go, meaning to go upstairs to his room.

"Not yet!" Vera exclaimed. After having had him she didn't want to let him go, yet.

"David will be home soon," Lucien said, moving to stand in front of Vera and putting his arms around her. She nuzzled her face against his broad chest, enjoying the smell of him.

"Okay," she said at last, letting him go. "But just for now."

"Just for now." He planted a kiss on her forehead and they went their separate ways.