Werewolves and Indians Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ja'Mal, we need you to help carry out the trash bags. Go find Logan. We need him too." Betty ordered.

"Yes Ma'am." Ja'Mal answered rushing off to do his mother's bidding.

*****

Marcus was talking with Keamon and Jacob was surrounded by women. Logan saw Ja'Mal sitting and decided now was as good a time as any. He walked over. "Hey, Ja'Mal, did you enjoy yourself today?" He asked awkwardly.

"Umm, it was fun Logan. Congrats, you've got skills, man" he added.

Logan nodded, "Thanks," He sat down next to him and was silent for a moment.

"Does it matter to you that Momma is a dark Were? If you have kids, they won't look like you." He added.

Logan exhaled. He understood Ja'Mal's pain. He saw what Marcus went through as a child. Times were different now, and being Dark didn't matter as much, or so he hoped. His children would be dark Weres, his mate was a dark Were, and he was the luckiest wolf alive. Logan smiled, and Ja'Mal was silent. Then, he spoke.

"I love her, Ja'Mal. Race does not matter to me. If she accepts me and agrees to give me children, I will love them with everything I have in me. Look, I know you had a hard time, but you need to remember something. Any children Betty and I have would be your brothers and sisters. They will have you, me, their mom, Kerri, Marcus, Jacob, and an entire pack looking out for them. They will have a group of people that will be there for them, no matter what. Yes, they will be special, because they will be ours.

Besides, what about Kerri? When you mate, do you think she will agree not to have children? Would you deny her that joy just because of your past? No, you love her. And you would fight to the death to protect your babies. Look, Ja'Mal, it's just skin. If you cut us, we all bleed red. Right?" he concluded.

Ja'Mal smiled. Momma had a wise mate. He already liked Logan, but his respect for him had grown even more. He glanced over where the women were cleaning, and he and Kerri shared a smile.

"Logan, I like you. You make Momma happy. Keep her happy, OK." Ja'Mal added. Logan nodded and for the briefest moment, the two men sat silently watching the women they loved. "Oh, and Logan, Momma says she needs our help. We have to toss the trash." The disgruntled look on Logan's face was priceless. Ja'Mal actually laughed, and for once he was content.

"Ug, Marcus and Jacob can help too." Logan grumbled. He called out to the others and they all helped clean up. Soon they finished and everyone went their separate ways. Marcus gave Keamon a ride home before heading back to the den. Jacob managed to get Tasha's attention, so he was spending the rest of the day with her.

Meanwhile, the women talked as well. "I know he's your mate, but he's still my baby." Betty told Kerri as they removed the final table cloth. Kerri looked at her mother-in-law, startled. Betty laughed. "Girl, loosen up. I need grandpups. Besides, I hope Ja'Mal has a little boy that's just as mischievous as he was growing up." She added smiling. They spent some time with Betty regaling her with stories of the stunts he and the other young pack members would pull.

Kerri laughed. She couldn't wait to bear his pups. But she decided, to tease back. "What if you and Logan have another one as well? Ja'Mal might be jealous, but he'd be a big brother. That would be so neat." Betty smiled. She and Logan would mate soon, but did he want children? This was something they needed to talk about. She'd ask him about it when they got some time alone. Kerri and Betty laughed as they both found themselves thinking about the fun they would have making babies with their mates. "I like you, Kerri. Take care of my baby, alright." Betty stated.

Kerri smiled, "He is my heart; I'd die before I hurt him. Thank you for accepting me Mrs. Sims."

"Call me Betty. After all, you are my new daughter, right?" Betty asked. Kerri laughed, "Yes, Betty, and I am honored to be your daughter." Ja'Mal and Logan walked over to them and the women shared a look. Both men saw it and were a bit concerned, but not too much. Their women kissed them and all was right in their worlds.

*****

After musing over the events of the day, Marcus decided that he was hungry and headed for the kitchen. Patricia wasn't around. He thought about her and was hurt that she didn't answer his question. He would always want her, but obviously she was not interested. At that moment, Patricia walked in and spoke. Marcus turned around and a strange scent assaulted her. "Perfume, you lain with someone..." she stated, clearly upset.

Marcus started to explain but remembered that she wasn't interested.

"Wait, you aren't interested, right? So what does it matter if..."

"Shut up. For over twenty years, there has only been you Marcus. You are all I see. All I think about. You asked me if I wanted you, and because I was stunned and couldn't answer, you assumed I would say no. When have I ever said no to you?" Patricia demanded, fighting back her tears. "I know you can see any one you want. That as far as I am concerned, you owe me nothing, but you were with someone and..." she burst into tears and turned to flee. Marcus went after her.

"Patricia, Patricia, wait!" he yelled, as she shifted and fled from him.

He followed her home and stopped at her apartment. "Patricia, Pat, open the door. NOW!" he demanded.

No answer. Marcus banged on the door and demanded that she open it. Theta and Omegas alike look on.

"Marcus, go away." Patricia sobbed. The sound of her crying ripped his heart open. He had to make this right.

"Patricia, sweetheart, please open the door." He pleaded.

Several wolves came outside to look. They could see that Marcus was upset, and could not believe that Patricia was refusing him. Marcus was acting Alpha, no one refused him. It was a sign of sheer disrespect to do so.

"Look girl, this is my last time. Now open this door, or I'm kicking it in." he demanded once more.

"Um, Marcus, let me," an older Omega spoke. She was ecstatic. She knew these two belonged together and was glad to finally see it happening.

"Patricia, sweetheart, you can't refuse the Alpha. Right now he is Alpha. You're hurting him, please open the door." She called. She smiled because she had watched these two dance around each other for over two decades. It was time for them to come together. It was time for them to be happy.

I'm hurting him. How? Patricia thought. Then she remembered that he could be seen as weak. Someone might try and challenge him. He could get hurt. So soon she relented and opened her door.

Marcus thanked the Omega and rushed inside. She walked away from him, not wanting to smell another woman's perfume on him. Marcus realizing his shirt was drenched in Tasha's perfume, quickly removed his shirt, and tossed it to the side. Wearing jeans and a black wife beater, he approached her carefully. His wolf near the surface and prowling the entire time screaming MINE!

*****

Lionel sat in his home office contemplating. He was glad that he decided to go to the company picnic. It revealed a lot. Kerri and Ja'Mal had accepted one another. This would make getting to her more of a challenge. He also noticed that the pack was centered on protecting those two. He needed a plan.

Marcus made him sick. He hated him. He'd find his weakness and destroy him. It was obvious that Ja'Mal looked up to him, almost as a father. He'd want to defend him and then he'd strike. He would use Marcus to draw Ja'Mal out. Once Ja'Mal was out in the open, he could take him and gain control once again of this situation. Lionel smiled. Wolves were so fucking loyal, and it would play right into his hands.

He thought of Kerri, she was wapjanli, and she knew it. He would love breaking that bitch. She thought herself too good for him, better than him. He would make her watch as he destroyed everyone she cared about and once he absorbed her power; he'd fuck her and kill her as he climaxed. The bitch would sacrifice herself for her mate. This would be child's play. I might even let Ja'Mal live long enough to watch me claim his woman. Then, kill him. He'd force Kerri to give herself to him and wapjanli or not, she'd pay for her defiance this day.

*****

So ends chapter 6. Lionel is a piece of work. I wonder what he will do next? I can't wait to see. Chapter 7 will be written. I hope you enjoyed chapter six, please vote and share your thoughts.