Werewolves and Indians Ch. 11

Story Info
The mood lightens.
6.1k words
4.75
14.6k
19

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

i>Welcome,

Things lighten up a bit in this chapter. All of the couples spend time together. The wapjanli shares news with Kerri and Ja'Mal.

All characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

"Hmmmm, I am exhausted. Who knew being Alpha bitch was such hard work?" Kerri told Ja'Mal as the two held each other. Ja'Mal chuckled. For the first time, everything was good for them.

Momma was with her mate. They were home, and there was no longer any kind of threat against them. Marcus and Patricia were together and happy. Heck even Jacob had found his mate. He had not mated with her yet, but he would soon.

"Hey, babe," Ja'Mal asked suggestively. "How about I give you a massage and rub your pain away."

"No, I am working tomorrow and you, Alpha, need to go talk to Gus. He came to the diner and asked about you." She explained.

"Ug, I do need to work out something. I'll go by there." Ja'Mal stated then he rolled over pinning his mate beneath him. "But, Love your alpha needs some lovin' girl." He teased nibbling her ear.

"Shhhhh Ja'Mal. I told Mary I'd be in early. You know we've both missed out a lot these past few weeks. We need sleep." She protested, trying to convince her amorous mate to wait.

"I'll be quick, I promise." He swore as he found his way to her sex. Cupping her naked mound, Ja'Mal stroked her through her warm, damp fur.

"Oh Luna, Fuck Ja'Mal." Kerri hissed.

"Baby, I'm trying. My mate isn't cooperating though..I'll be quick, ten minutes. I won't keep you up all night." He promised, as he pinched her folds.

"He bit her neck and knew he would have his way. It had been almost ten hours since they'd made love last and it was a quickie. Between him learning his duties as Pack Alpha and her learning her new role. Worrying about his new family members, and having a constant hard on. He pressed his hard member into her body. "Ja'Mal come on. At the rate you're going we'll be pregnant before we've been mated a year," Kerri teased.

Ja'Mal froze, "Well, Mrs. Sims, my Mom and your Dad want a grand pup. As their children we need to deliver, right."

Kerri laughed and straddled her mate. Rubbing her pussy up and down the length of his cock, he was drenched in her juices.

Ja'Mal laughed and pulled her on top and whispered, "Ride me Kerri."

Kerri sank onto his rigid cock, taking in each inch. He filled her completely. Then she began to rock, up and down, as Ja'Mal gave her complete control.

He felt too good. Her man was the perfect lover, and she loved being in control. He grabbed her waist, ready to roll over and take control. Kerri smiled and took both of his hands and placed them over his head.

"No, mate of mine, I'm in control." She whispered and then she kissed him."You asked for it, and I'm giving it to you."

"Ahhhhh," Ja'Mal moaned. Kerri rocked on him driving him wild. Whenever he tried to take over, she stopped. Soon she had him begging. Then he felt it. His balls clinched, he was about to cum and hard, Kerri knew it and she stopped. Jamal groaned, "Woman, you said we had to be quick." he groaned.

"Be quiet, I'm enjoying my man right now." Kerri ordered.

Ja'Mal hissed and let his woman have her way. Kerri rode him hard and fast. "Enough, he bellowed.

"On your knees, shift." He commanded. Kerrie complied. Mounting her in wolf form, Ja'Mal dominated his bitch. He growled, demanding that she submit to him completely as he rode her viciously, slamming every inch of his cock inside of her. Kerri howled as her pussy clenched him. Jamal lost it shoving his knot into his bitch pinning her. Both got lost in the most powerful climax they had ever experienced. When they finished, Jamal wanted to be sure Kerri was OK. Kerri lay beside him, loving the feeling of his engorged cock still deep within her body.

Both laughed, and for that moment they were simply happy. The alpha held his princess close. He suddenly felt sad, Kerri? What? he asked.

Kerri is sleeping. I will speak to her in her dreams. I need to talk to you now. The Were princess spoke to Ja'Mal.

What's going on? Jamal asked, concerned now because the last time he interacted with the wapjanli, she helped him destroy Lionel. He tighten his hold on Kerri and like the spirit said she was sleep. They were still joined but his knot was subsiding quickly at this point.

The wapjanli answered, I am only a spirit Ja'Mal. I was here for an appointed time. However, we are one and we will be connected for eternity. I can't hurt you and I would never harm Kerri.

Jamal was confused, You're leaving, aren't you? You are a part of her. I don't want Kerri hurt.

Wapjanli laughed, Kerri is your mate, your second half. I was sent here to deal with T'chukemia. He is gone. I can go now and take my place. I will always watch over all of you and Kerri especially. Besides, it's time for you two to move to another phase. You don't need my help with that. Oh, and when you have your daughter, you'd better not be an overprotective asshole of a Dad. I have noticed that you prefer playing with boys. she teased.

Come on, I am a boy.he replied.

She turned serious. Leaving Kerri will be one of the hardest things I have ever done. I have been with her every since she was born. I'm going to miss her, but my time is done here. she explained.

Ja'Mal stopped laughing. The wapjanli continued, One more thing before I leave for good. I want to help you find Leona. I know you won't rest until you know that little girl is safe. Besides, she will be human. Lionel's gift died with him. She won't be threat to anyone.

Lionel's daughter. You know where she is? he asked. He was truly concerned about that little girl. He lost his father at a young age and he knew how hard it was for him. He hated being the cause of this child not having a Dad, but he was . He killed Lionel and therefore, he had to rectify the situation.

"No, I have no clue. But I will find out before I leave for goods. Now rest you have a busy day tomorrow." She insisted

Jamal noticed that his mate was fast asleep. He smiled. Kerri was his and soon they'd have their own bundle of joy. He would miss wapjanli, but her time was done and they needed to be free to live their own lives.

Kerri was having the sweetest dream. She was sitting on the porch at the ranch watching two of the cutest little girls play. One was a creamy brown color and the other child was clearly native American. The two girls appeared to be best friends and they ignored her completely.

They are beautiful, aren't they. a voice interrupted her thoughts. Kerri looked around and saw Kara,

"Momma, Momma you're here." She began to able.

"No, I'm not your mother I just took on her form to talk to you. Do you know who I am now?"she asked

"Were princess, but I thought. " she stammered on.

"it's ok. I have been with you since you were born. I will always be with you, Kerri, but now I must move on." She smiled, Kerri was speechless.

"Wait, you're leaving. When? Why?" Kerri asked.

The two girls laughed as several more children joined them. The kids ran off, and the Were princess stood and said, "Let's watch them. Layla is the oldest and she's sneaky."

Kerri went with her to watch the children. "Your daughter is beautiful, don't you agree?" The Wapjanli asked.

"Children, come here please." She called and the children ran over. "Kerri, these are future members of your pack. You will meet them again one day. Now kids, I need you to go in. Kerri and I need to talk, OK." The kids nodded and then there were gone.

"OK, you're leaving me, why?" Kerri asked. She'd just met the wapjanli, but the spirit was a part a part of her. She was the strength that helped her hold on over the past month.

She took Kerri's hand. "My time is done, but I will stay with you until you complete two final tasks. I want to help you and Ja'Mal find Leona. Then you will know the next task when it reveals itself to you."

"Do you know where she is?" Kerri asked excited.

"No, but I'll help you look." She answered. "Now rest, I'm still here for now."Kerri yawned, and soon she drifted off. Ja'Mal held her close as he dreamed about a beautiful little girl he knew would be named Layla.

*****

Jacob drove to the den. Sunnet had never visited here, and she was amazed at home much it resembles a mall neighborhood. In the center was a large building. It was obviously the main building was where meeting and all important pack activities too place.

Jacob pointed out several homes and told her which pack members lived where. He drove past a series of townhouses and told her that he actually shared on with Logan, but now he was moving out.

He waved at a few people that were walking around before he turned onto a quiet street. He pulled up into the yard f the cutest house Sunnet had ever seen. Jacob opened her door and helped her out.

Escorting her to the front of the house, someone opened the door to let them in. Sunnet paused, but preceded Jacob inside.

"Beta, Ma'am, welcome home. We have dinner prepared for you and will serve you on the patio. Drinks are in the den, and if you need us, please call."

Jacob smiled, "Sorry, Sunnet, this is Ms. Gertie, one of the best cooks here. Ms. Gertie, it's late. You don't have to stay. I can..." Gertie laughed.

"Jacob, you want to impress this young lady, not run her off. I'm serving dinner." She teased. Then she faced Sunnet. "Sweetheart, please don't mind us. We are happy to have you visit us."

Sunnet smiled. She thanked Gertie and Jacob took her to the personal bar and poured her a drink. He took a moment and discarded his jacket and got rid of the tie. He unbuttoned a couple buttons and relaxed. Sunnet laughed.

"Well, Jacob, I see dinner is taken care of. What do you have planned next?" she asked.

Taking her arm, Jacob escorted her to the den. He asked Patricia and Kerri to find as many sappy movies as they could. "My love, movie night, your choice." He told her exposing an extensive movie collection. Sunnet frowned. All of these movies were sappy romance movies, no action flicks. She looked through the movies and found nothing that she liked.

"Um, Jacob, you watch a lot of romance movies, don't you?" she asked. Jacob laughed, "No, I asked Kerri and Patricia to loan me theirs." I thought you might like one. "

"Well, we don't have to watch a movie. Can we eat and then just talk. Jacob smiled, "OF course, come on. "

Gertie was waiting and when they came out, she went to work. Patricia made a mouth-watering meal; Both Jacob and Sunnet were impressed. Gertie set the meal out without disturbing them in the least.

Sunnet smiled and ate dinner. She thanked Gertie and complimented the chef. Gertie blushed and told her she let Madam Beta Patricia know. Soon the dishes were cleared and Jacob went to help Gertie clean up. Sunnet joined them and Gertie kicked them both out of the kitchen.

Laughing they walked out into the porch. "Jacob, it's beautiful here. I see why you love it so much." Sunnet sighed.

"You can be here with me. I mean, um, you're welcome anytime." Jacob replied.

Sunnet laughed, "I wish. Unfortunately, I have to head back. I have clients and I am expected to be back Monday."

Jacob hissed. Her eyes locked with his. "I don't want you to go, I have waited Sunnet. You have waited too. You have done what you set out to do. You went to college and are an incredible lawyer. Now it's time to think about starting a family, about starting a family with me." Jacob held her by her waist. He could not let her walk away a second time.

"Jacob, I have responsibilities to the firm. Daniel..."Jacob growled.

"He wants you Sunnet." He interjected.

Sunnet sighed, "He's just a friend. We talked and I made where I stand clear to him."

"Wait, when did you have this talk with him?" Jacob demanded.

"Look, it's not important. Don't ruin the night talking about him. Let's go watch a movie," she suggested.

Jacob forced himself to calm down. If he became aggressive, she'd balk. Then he'd get nowhere. He had to make sure she knew he was hers and if Daniel wanted anything to cut him off.

"Sorry, I didn't mean..." Jacob apologized.

"No, I had no idea he felt that way. He kissed me a few weeks ago and ..." she stopped. Jacob was growling.

"If you are going to be this way, I can call..." Sunnet started to say.

"Sorry, look, the thought of another man touching you. It makes me..." Jacob exhaled. "That's my problem? You are planning to go back." He stated.

"I have no choice. I have responsibilities..." she explained.

"Look, let's drop this for now. Come on, dance with me." Jacob whispered.

"There's no music." Sunnet observes when suddenly the soft sounds Patti Austin and James Ingram, Baby Come To Me filled the air. It was the song that played so many years ago. Every time she heard this song, she thought of him. This was their song. She never shared that with anyone. How did he know? Jacob smiled and held out his hand, she took it and he pulled her into his arms and they danced. Closing her eyes, she rested her head on his shoulder. With him, she was safe. With him, she didn't have to be so guarded. With him, she could breath. Instinctively, she entwined her arms tightly around his neck and leaned into him. For tonight, this one night, she was a precious jewel that needed to be cared for.

"This song was the last song they played at the dance, and I didn't dance with you. I wanted too, but I would have crossed every line that I drew for myself. I wanted you then Sunnet, and I want you now. You were just eighteen and hadn't even had a chance to live. Your mom was dying and I knew you and Chief Joe were barely holding on. I recognized you then, but I had to give you time." Sunnet started to speak. Jacob touched her lips with his finger. "Baby, let me say this. You blew me away."

Sunnet looked at him and smiled. He kissed her gently, and she wanted it to never end. They didn't talk anymore, he just held her as they danced. Gertie was leaving, and she peeked in on the young couple to tell them she was done and smiled. They held each other so close, the moment so intimate, that she decided to just quietly exit instead.

She was home. He had to convince her to stay. Sunnet was happy and she never wanted to lose this feeling. Soon, the song ended, and Shia, If I Ever Fall in Love came on. Sunnet knew denial was pointless. Earlier in her office, he said she was his. She knew he was telling the truth. No man called to her like Jacob Kingsley.

"Jacob," she whispered breathlessly and he kissed her with such passion. If she had any doubts of his intention, she had no moiré.

"Sunnet, will you stay with me tonight, be with me?" Jacob asked. His heart pounded, and he heard hers beat in rapid succession.

"Yes, but Jacob" she couldn't finish because he was kissing her again. She couldn't think when he kissed her. Lifting her, he carried her to the sofa, He helped her undress, and needed to taste her. She was his and tonight was their time. All of a sudden, Jacob seemed to be all thumbs.

He actually fumbled, and Sunnet caught his hands. Jacob, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." She reassured him.

"Fuck, I'm so nervous." He whispered.

Sunnet laughed, "Then stop and let's do this together."

She sat up and removed her top. Jacob undressed as well. Soon Sunnet sat before him in only her lacy black bra and panties.

Jacob saw her this way before him and he was awed. "Sunnet blushed, bur Jacob kneeled before her. "You are a Goddess in flesh."

"I'm just me." She responded, and if he did not love her already, her shy answer was all he needed to hear. Sunnet admired her lover, he stood tall and proud before her. She often saw him shirtless as he worked when she was growing up, but somehow seeing his naked before her now was different. He wore a pair of sleek all boxers that had a clearly defined bulge in front.

Music still played in the background, and she needed more. "Jacob" she whispered.

He moved to her tasting her skin. He started with a kiss as he nibbled her ear. His hands stroked her body as she caressed him in return. Caressing her breast through her bra=a, Jacob felt her thick nipples. Kissing her chest slid her bra over and sucked on her nipple. Within seconds, he removed her bra and as he caressed and sucked her breast alternately.

He continued tasting her skin, reaching her bellybutton. Jacob nibbled on her skin, gently biting her stomach. Sunnet hissed. He caught her panties and pulled them down. With such alacrity and grace, Jacob stood and whispered, "Baby you are truly beautiful.

Snatching his boxers down, Sunnet noticed that Jacob was well endowed. He stroked her pussy as she moved against his hand. She grasped is cock. Jacob groaned as the caressed and stroked each other but he wanted nothing more. He wanted to love her.

"Jacob, I want you," Sunnet whispered, lying back pulling him on top of her. Spreading her thighs, her pussy was open, ready for him. Jacob placed his burgeoning member at her opening, and slid inside. He groaned. He'd dreamt of this forever a decade. She was his, his mate. Jacob began to love his woman. Moving in and out of her, Jacob needed to show this woman what love was between a man and woman.

He moaned, and he knew when she went back to the city, he was going. He loved her slowly, completely, thoroughly. Soon he felt her spasm as she gasped. He was s close, His wolf demanding that he take her, mark her now. He resisted. "Jacob, I'm cumming!" she called and she came hard. Jacob followed shooting his seed deep inside of her womb.

He repositioned them so that she lay sprawled across his chest. He smiled and realized she was crying. "Sunnet, baby did I hurt you?"

"No, Jacob, this is so beautiful so wonderful. Is it always like this?" she asked.

"For us, it will be" he answered. "It's crowded here. Let's go to bed."

Jacob led her to the main bedroom. He was hard again already. Sunnet smiled. He wanted her again well who was she to disappoint. Lying together in bed, they made love several more timea. At some point, Jacob loved her and his wolf surfaced; the animal demanded that they mark their mate.

Jacob subjugated his animal. We cannot force her. Jacob sent to his frantic beast, and soon Sunnet needed sleep. He held her all night. He made up his mind to be whomever, and whatever she needed. Soon he too slept.

*****

Marcus lay in his bed grumbling. She was up early, leaving him again. "Pat, baby, call Gertie and tell her to do breakfast this morning."

"No, she was up late serving Jacob and Sunnet. I am not calling her, besides I am the head cook; I have duties." Patricia explained.

Marcus was still disgruntled. "Um, babe, just this once. Play hooky and stay in bed with me. He caught her hand and pulled her on top of his body. Patricia kissed her mate. This man made her so hot, all she wanted was him.

"Noooo, noooo baby, the pack needs breakfast and I have to go." She pushed herself back up as she explained.

"Come on Pat, ten minutes, that's all I need." Marcus coaxed his mate. Patricia almost caved, and then she had a thought.

"Mate of mine, come help me prepare and serve breakfast. If you still think it's easy, then I'll cut my morning time for you and leave later." She suggested as she kissed him. Marcus gripped her waist. He wanted more than just kisses. It had been a few hours since he had her beneath him, squirming and moaning his name.

"OK I'm there. I mean how hard can it be to scramble some eggs and make toast." He teased.

The two dressed and walked to the dining hall. Gertie and three omegas were already there, wiping down the tables. Two of the girls were unfolding additional tables, and struggling with the latches, but Marcus stepped right in and unfolded the tables. The girls thanked the beta wondering why he was there. Patricia took a moment and explained that he was there to help. Soon the real work started. Ms Gertie carried crate after crate of eggs from the refrigerator. Marcus refused to let her carry all of them and spent the next hour bringing out the food. Then the preparation began. The ovens were hot.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12