Wes and the Watermelon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes had an idea.

Checking outside the window to be certain Jennifer and Ariana had gone, Wes quickly grabbed one of the watermelons, along with a knife and long handled spoon, and hurried to the bathroom.

He made quick work of cutting a round hole, just wide enough to accommodate his cock, and used the spoon to scoop out the fruit to make a decent sized hole on the inside. When he was finished, he braced himself, and slid his penis inside.

It was like a kiss from heaven. The wet fruit juices soothed the burn, rather than exacerbated it. He sat on the toilet and closed his eyes, and let his sore penis bask in the comforting oasis of the watermelon. He was so relaxed he almost didn't hear his mother's cell phone ringing in the next room. He considered ignoring it; after all, it wasn't his phone, but he knew there was a chance his mother was looking for her phone and wanted to find where it was. Wes set the watermelon aside and hurried out of the bathroom to get it.

"Hello?" he greeted.

"Hit, this is Mike calling from QuickMart. I'm trying to reach Kris Powell?"

A grin formed across Wes' face. He knew it was sneaky. He knew he could get in a ton of trouble. But he saw an opportunity to get revenge on his sister and that opportunity was too tempting to pass up.

"This is Kris," Wes said.

"Hi Kris, I have two young ladies at my register, one of them says she's your daughter, and she's trying to pay with your credit card. I'll need your verbal approval to accept payment."

"I do not approve," Wes said.

"You do NOT approve?" Mike asked.

"I do not," Wes clarified. "Those two ladies took my card without my permission. Do not accept payment."

There was a pause on the other end of the line.

"All right, thank you very much, sir." Mike hung up the phone.

Wes chuckled to himself, and returned to the bathroom to resume his fruit therapy. After just a few minutes of enjoying the juicy watermelon around his cock, his mother's phone rang again. Sighing, Wes answered it.

"Hello?"

"This is Barry Murphy, manager at QuickMart. Are you the legal guardian of Jennifer Powell?"

Although Jennifer was 20 and no longer had a legal guardian, it seemed obvious to Wes that Barry didn't know that.

"Yes I am," Wes replied.

"Mr. Powell, as you're aware, your daughter and her friend were caught trying to use your credit card fraudulently. I currently have them both in my office awaiting disciplinary action."

Wes' heart skipped. He remembered what Holly, the salesgirl had mentioned about Barry's disciplinary practices. Is this what awaited Jennifer and Ariana?

"Very well," Wes said. "Make sure they've learned their lesson."

"Just to clarify, sir, this discipline involves a paddle and two bare asses. Are you giving me the go-ahead?"

"That's exactly what they need. Paddle away."

Wes hung up the phone. His heart was pounding a mile a minute. Jennifer and Ariana were about to be spanked. A shame he wouldn't be able to see it. Although...

He searched through his mother's phone for the QuickMart store directory. He called and asked to be connected to the Women's Department. As luck would have it, Holly answered.

"Women's Department, this Holly."

"Hi Holly, this is Wes, I was in the store earlier today."

"Oh, are you the boy who bought all those panties?"

Again, Wes felt the need to blush.

"Yeah." He shifted nervously on the toilet seat.

"So how do you like them? Are they comfortable?"

"Yes, but-"

"I KNEW it!" Holly laughed.

Wes slapped his forehead. This was not how he intended the conversation to go.

"No, I didn't- I mean, my SISTER made me wear them!"

"Sure she did!"

"Yeah look Holly, listen, do you like watching Barry give spankings?" he asked.

"Do I? You should have seen the whooping he gave that shoplifter! Her cheeks were beet red when he was done with her!"

Wes gave a hint of a smile and continued, "can you go to Barry's office now and give me a play-by-play of what's going on in there?"

"Ooh, is he doing another? Sure!"

He could hear Holly practically sprinting down the shopping aisle and coming to a stop outside her general manager's office.

"He's got TWO girls in there!" Holly whispered.

"What do you see?" Wes asked.

"They're bent over his desk. Their shorts are around their ankles, oh my God, he's got his paddle!"

Wes heard a loud crack, and the sound of his sister squealing.

"Oh God! Look at her ass jiggle! How did you know this was happening?"

Wes was too busy sliding the watermelon onto his cock to answer. He'd switched his mother's phone to speaker mode and set it aside, while he used both hands to plunge his penis in and out of the melon hole as he listened to his sister holler loudly every four seconds.

"Ooh, smack it, Barry!" Holly whispered, mostly to herself.

Wes clenched his eyes shut and pounded the watermelon up and down. He barely even noticed his burn now, only the soothing juices of the melon and the softness of the delicate fruit caressing his throbbing cock.

"I wish you could see this, Wes. This girl is going to be sitting on pillows for a week!" Holly said.

The thought made Wes' cock throb harder. Adrenaline coursed throughout his body as he imagined his sister squirming in her shoes, wallowing in the discomfort of her ass burning hot and painfully. He pumped the melon up and down, and felt his cock surge with excitement. It had been a long time since he'd gotten a proper cum. It wouldn't take long for something this stimulating to bring him over the edge.

"Oh, it looks like he's about to spank the blonde girl now!" Holly said excitedly.

Those were the words Wes wanted to hear. Now he could hear Ariana screaming, and the sweet sound made his cock feel like it might burst. He wanted to stroke with his hand, but only the watermelon seemed to provide the stimulation without irritating his burn. He would just have to stroke faster, and harder, with the melon, if he was going to get the orgasm he sorely needed.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Please stop!" he heard Ariana moan. Wes pumped faster.

"Her cheeks are bright red now! Wes, I wish you could see this!" Holly exclaimed.

"Just keep describing it to me!" Wes cried out, thrusting into the watermelon as hard as he could. He could just imagine Jennifer and Ariana's asses being paddled into a bright crimson, as red as the fruit his cock was inside.

He was almost there, almost ready to explode. He just needed something more, something else to get himself over the edge.

"Tell him to spank her harder!" Wes called out. His arms were growing sore from all the thrusting, but he was so close, so ready to burst.

"I wish I could," Holly said, sincerely regretful.

"Oh God," Wes moaned. Just a little more, just a little..."

"Wes?" he heard his mother say. "I forgot my phone-"

Kris stepped into the door frame, and looked right at her son, with panties around his ankles and a watermelon on his cock.

He came.

* * * * *

Kris stayed home that weekend.

No one said a word the next morning at breakfast. Jennifer arrived at the table wearing a t-shirt and a thong, and set a pillow on her chair before sitting down. She still cringed when her ass touched the pillow.

Wes placed a platter of sliced watermelon on the table. His mother had made him throw the "soiled one" out, and after giving him a second burn with the curling iron, she had him prepare one of the remaining watermelons for breakfast.

Kris served pancakes and bacon for the main course, and as the three of them ate, only Kris and Jennifer reached for the watermelon slices Wes had laid out on the table.

Jennifer chewed on a piece and winced.

"Why does this watermelon taste so...salty?"

Kris looked up at Wes and her eyes went wide with rage. Wes grinned.

"Beats me," he said.

12