West of Eden: Arab-Israeli Lesbian

Story Info
Samira's lesbian affiars.
2.7k words
3.79
30.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Wedding in Galilee- Samira never really understood why she should attend these occasions. Stuck at a Muslim wedding in Nazareth, Samira could not be more of a fish out of water. It was her cousin Rana's wedding, Rana had no ambition in life. She worked as a sectary in an engineering firm and now at the ripe old age of 23 she was marrying Khaled, a carpenter.

Samira had been born in Nazareth, but these days, she spent more time in Haifa. She lived in her own apartment just-off Wadi Nisnas district. Samira was always treated with suspicion in her home town. Her grandfather was a known collaborator with the Hagnah (Israeli government before Israel was established), there are pictures of him meeting with the likes of a young Yitzhak Rabin. After Israel was born he continued to work with Israeli police and security agencies- who job was to inform them of activities in the local community.

Samira's father was an educated man- a associated professor of Archaeology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, he was also a research fellow at Birzeit University in Ramallah. But unlike her father- Samira was political and very radical. At 17 she joined Hadash or Jabah- better known as the Israeli Communist Party and was a known trouble maker. At 16 she was arrested three-times at demonstrations. The first time she was arrested- she often stiff resistance to the arresting officers that she had to be wrestled to the ground.

But despite her fearlessness, Samira was not a big girl. Standing at 5"3, slim, curvy, c cup breasts, 28 inch ass, with light olive skin, Big light brown curly hair and green eyes. Her fashion consisted for jeans, tops and skirts. All her life she has sought to live a modern, secular life-style but at the same time get away from the charge 'Asrala' or becoming Israelified. Samira generation seeks to Palestinise and Arabize their identity.

This was difficult but important for Samira, she was educated in Hebrew not Arabic. She had to carry a Syrian-Arabic dialectical dictionary, because even when she spoke Arabic- her vocabulary was littered with Hebrew. Part of her political activism was to help other Palestinians inside Israel to Arabize too. She was determined not to live by Fanon dictum about the colonized black man. 'The black man seeks to become white'.

Samira activism extended into her own personal life. Whilst studying at Haifa University, she got her first real boyfriend. Avram Burg, an Israeli Jew and member of the Israeli Communist party. They had an on-off relationship for one and half years. Samira lost her virginity to him, and although she claimed it was magical, the truth is that Samira hated her first time. Avram was clumsy and inexperienced. And they fell out because Samira didn't feel he was a radical as her.

Whilst Samira was at Haifa University, studying Psychology and Gender Studies, she tried men. After Avram- she tried Arab men. She had a relationship with two Druze men. Relationship is a strong word- they were actually 'fuck-buddies' who were attempting a relationship. But she was doing both of them at the same time- without each other knowing about it. One was Jamael, he was a Syrian Druze from Majdal A-Shams in the Golan Heights. Samira use to visit them as part of her activism. The other was, Tareq, who was an Israeli Druze and someone who Samira managed to convince not to join the Israeli army, also as part of her activism.

Both men were exceptional lovers- but there was one problem which ended the arrangement. They found out about each other and nearly killed one another. Her last attempt at a heterosexual relationship- was with Ahmed. He was a rough, working-class and a street fighter. He was from the West Bank- Nablus- to be exact. But while the relationship was hot and heavy, Ahmed was conservative and overly-controlling. Samira was only with him as part of her attempt to Palestinise herself. Men from the West Bank was masculine and the stuff of fantasy. So Samira gave up on relationships and focused on student activism and getting arrested.

Now 27 years old and looking around at this wedding party- seeing all her female cousins being married off and her still single, did lead many to gossip. But Samira had a dark secret known-one-knew about. She wasn't married, because she was a lesbian.

Samira had discovered her lesbian side-accidentally. She will never forget it. She was in a night-club in Haifa- at a local Palestinian party. Listening to electronic music- Samira was drunk. The party came just after she graduated from Haifa University, she was 22. Seeing all those beautiful and hot Palestinians guys and girls dancing- brought out the party animal in her. It was there that she saw Mimi. Mimi was beautiful- olive skinned- black curly permed hair- slim and curvy with a nice ass.

Mimi worked at the club, she helped organize parties. They had meant that evening and Mimi was buying Samira drinks. They danced with one another and flirted with boys all evening. It was towards the end of the evening and both were very drunk. Samira had decided to go to the toilet and Mimi joined her. While Samira was washing her hands and talking to Mimi she noticed how sexy she looked. And before Samira could say anything, Mimi had moved towards Samira and put her hand over Samira's mouth. She then put a finger over her own mouth and said 'sshh'.

Samira was confused and thinking, what the hell is going on. But as Samira was thinking this, Mimi moved in towards her with her eyes closed. She kissed Samira gentle on the lips. Samira was mesmerized and unable to move. Samira now kissed Mimi back and they were becoming more intensely intimate with one another. Passionately, kissing one another- but unlike most men Samira had- Mimi was taking it slow, not forcing herself in fact she was quite gentle. Mimi very gradually inserted her tongue into Samira mouth- the exciting thing was Mimi had a tongue piercing. Very exciting.

Mimi was gentle licking the inside of Samira's mouth. Samira had no idea women could be so sensational. They began gentle stroking each others foreheads and gentle brushing each others hairs back. Then Mimi very gentle undid Samira's belt and unzipped Samira jeans- while kissing her. Samira withdrew from kissing Mimi for a minute- and she was breathless and looked at Mimi wide-eyed. Samira didn't know what was happening to her. And Mimi looked Samira in the eye and gave her a reassuring look- as if to say, don't worry I know what I am doing.

Mimi then holds up two of her fingers in the air. Samira fixes them with an intense stare and Mimi opens her mouth and stick out her tongue. She slowly moves her two fingers towards her mouth. They gentle make their way onto her tongue- and when they land on her tongue- Mimi swallows her tongue. And she begins sucking on her fingers. Samira nipples start to feel hard and her pussy has a intense feeling of excitement. Mimi withdraws her fingers and then spits on them. She rubs the spit in and moves it down.

Seeing her fingers heading downwards excites Samira. She doesn't know what to expect next. And very gentle and slowly, Samira feels two cold fingers rubbing and teasing her outer virginal lips. The teasing fingers sends out a tingling sensation. 'ahhh, the gentle rub'. Then Mimi opens Samira lips and inserts her two fingers. Samira's eyes are rolling back in her head. And Mimi kisses her on the lips and then proceeds to finger her.

'ooohhh' Samira has never felt such an intense experience. Mimi begins to intensely kiss and lick Samira's neck while she fingers her. 8-10 minutes of fingering and then Mimi withdraws her finger and begins to suck on her finger slowly. And once she's down that- Mimi begins to strip herself and Samira. She then moves in and suck on Samira's nipples. And then kissed down Samira body and licks and teases Samira's cute bellybutton.

And then Mimi moves down further and begins to kiss Samira's pussy. She then inserts her tongue and the cool sensation sweeps Samira's body. Mimi begins to tongue fuck her- and gets so into it- that she pushes Samira onto the floor. While Samira on the floor- Mimi is like a hungry persons as she is eating away at Samira. Mimi finished eating Samira and moves up towards her face. She has white cum on her lips and in her mouth and begins to kiss Samira. For the first time Samira can taste her own cum.

Then Mimi gets up (all of sudden) and lies up-right on Samira. Now Mimi's pussy is in Samira's face. 'ahhh..the smell of Mimi's sweaty but sweet pussy is one Samira will never forget'. Samira begins to eat Mimi's pussy and can feel Mimi eating her pussy. 'aaaahhh' Mimi let out after Samira began licking. But for all the intensity of being sucked and sucking, as well as, feeling Mimi body weight onto of her. Samira couldn't help but laugh. Mimi's pubic hair felt tickle when it brushed up against Samira's top lip.

There was intense licking and rubbing and moaning of course. Samira got curios and began fingering Mimi's tiny and cute butt hole. Mimi giggled and asked her to stop. And eventually, Mimi came in Samira mouth and Samira in hers. Mimi tasted sweet. But it was not over- Mimi now got up and turned into the upright position. She then got on top of Samira and began kissing her some more. And then Samira could feel another sensation- she could feel Mimi's clit rubbing up against her clit. It was sensational. Once both came- Mimi helped Samira clean herself up.

It was a magical evening. But sadly, this was not the beginning of a lasting relationship for Samira. Mimi and her were together for 10-weeks- they had intense sex. Mimi introduced Samira to dildos, starp-ons, butt plugs and fisting. Mimi had also introduced Samira to the lesbian sub-culture. Since this time, Samira has worked at a number of Palestinian NGO's in Haifa to do with sexual health and Lesbian women. She even marched on the pride parade in Tel-Aviv.

But Mimi was a weird sort- she would be all over you one minute and the next she would be cold and distant.

Looking around the wedding and seeing artificial happiness- this place was not for her. Since Mimi, Samira has had a number of partners. Both Jewish and Arab. The major ones include Zahara and Daisy.

Zahara was a conservative Muslim, married, two kids from Hebron in the West Bank. The affair lasted 8 months- Zahara in her loose clothes and white hijab (headscarf), would prove to be very intense. In the Arab world- if a women does not feel satisfied with her husband- it is quite common for her to take on female lovers. Zahara was sweat and Samira is incredibly bitter that this relationship didn't work out. But these types of relationships never do.

Daisy was a different story. She was an ultra-leftist Israeli Jew, who refused to do compulsory military service and was put in prison for it. Her father was a liberal Zionist author, journalist and political commentator. But he had disowned Daisy for refusing to do military service. The relationship was hot and heavy, but it only lasted six-months due to Daisy's unstable character.

But the biggest relationship Samira had, she was just coming out off. Her name was Esther, Samira had been with her for two-years. They had met at a lesbian support group- Esther, was timid- blonde hair and blue eyes. Samira's relationship with her began slowly, and she got to know her very well.

Esther was from a Haredi (Ultra-orthodox) community in Jerusalem. She was third child of 6 sisters and three brothers. Her eldest brother, Haim, had left Jerusalem after completing his religious studies. He moved to a Jewish Settlement in Hebron and teaches Torah studies. But he is also a firebrand extremist- who belongs to a right-wing political settler party.

Growing-up as a Lesbian in such a family was not easy. Esther would live in fear of divine punishment- Sodom and Gomorrah and all that. Her father was a respected community leader. Esther didn't want to be a lesbian. She would try to like guys. But she use to have wet-dreams about girls. She recanted to Samira that one day, she met a beautiful girl from a Ukrainian family. She was in the same Yeishva (religious school) as her.

It started off as a playful friendship. She was everything, Esther wanted to be. They began a relationship- they would go behind the trees in parks and masturbate each other off. Rubbing each other. But then one day- as Esther came home from school- she found out that the matchmaker had been to her girlfriends house. She was to get married to a boy.

Esther pleaded with her not to accept and even sent her a letter. But the letter was intercepted and both Esther and her girlfriend were disciplined. Esther was forbidden from contacting her and her father demanded that Esther get married too. Which she refused, she then ran away from home. She hide in an apartment, near to the Haredi communities. Esther tried to contact her lover knowing that if discovered she could be killed.

She got through and the two agreed to met in a parking-lot near a shopping mall. But as Esther waited the lover did not show and instead a group of large men in black clothes appeared. They were security men, who protected the Haredi community. Many were either soldiers or policemen, who were off-duty and took up private security work. The police in Jerusalem are in the pockets of these Haredi organisations. Esther ran as fast as she could- and hide in the shopping mall. The security men waited for her outside and Esther then tried to call the police.

They refused to intervene saying it was not their responsibility. She eventually got away from them unharmed. But Esther knew that if she returned she would be killed. So for the last few years, she has lived in Haifa- under a false name.

Samira knew this wasn't going to be an easy relationship. But for all her troubles, Esther was wild. At 3 am- Esther would rim Samira in a public park in Haifa. She would kiss and pull down Samira's jeans or skirt and and open her butt cheeks. Rimming Samira in a public park was something of a specialty for Esther.

Both Esther and Samira enjoyed the freedom of Haifa. When every they would argue, they would have crazy make-up sex. If Samira was being a bitch- Esther would beat her and push her to the floor and forcefully screw her. And if Esther did it- then Samira would do it.

They had rope and handcuffs and knew how to use them. After 6-months dating, they moved in together- the moved into a Jewish area around Mount Carmel. Esther rented the place, as no Jew would let to Samira. But both Samira and Esther was exhibitionist- they enjoyed an audience.

Lesbians of Haifa would gather at their home- and watch them to put on a performance. Their favorite was policewoman and criminal routine. Samira would be a criminal being interrogated by Esther the policewoman. Instead of having a club, Esther would have a black strap-dildo. And would tie Samira down and 'question' her. Sometimes after the performance and orgy would break out.

Yes, six girls lined up in a row, each doing the girl in-front of them. It would get pretty messy. Esther and Samira's apartment was like a sex shop, toys, gadgets, fetish outfits and lesbian porn dvd's everywhere. They couldn't bring non-Lesbian friends over. But despite their hot relationship they could not withstand the pressures of the society and Samira's activism.

Samira kept getting arrested and this out a strain on the relationship. And eventually, after two years they broke up.

Now at this wedding, Samira looks and see a bleak future. Where should she go now?