West Valley High Day 02

Story Info
Susan faces a tough choice - leave or fight.
1.9k words
4.15
101.5k
33
0

Part 2 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell showered quickly and pulled on her school uniform, making sure everything was perfect and within West Valley Academy's strict dress code. She did not want to run afoul of the new headmaster again after her experience yesterday. The woman had spent a lot of time last night trying to erase the word "cunt" that had been scrawled across her forehead by one of her classmates, along with a few other words that had been written in her naked body. The letters had faded some and with some heavy application of foundation, Susan managed to make them barely visible.

She arrived at the headmaster's office just before 7AM as he had requested and he was waiting for her. "Miss Mitchell, it seems you do know the school's dress code, after all." Susan merely nodded, her anger for this man rising, but not wanting to provoke him.

Krutz told her to have a seat, which she did. "I hope you understand why what happened yesterday was necessary," he said. "It seems you and your cheerleading friends ran afoul of the niece of one of the school's largest donors. He also learned about the parties you and your friends attended at the Governor's House. Needless to say, quite a few marriages and careers would be ended if the events at those parties became public."

Susan smiled a little inside as she thought of how those old men had given her and her friends free run of the school in exchange for a few stripteases and lap dances at those parties.

"This donor wanted you and your friends expelled", Krutz continued, "but some of the Governors had a different idea. They decided it was time to return to a more disciplined approach at West Valley, which is why I am here."

Susan was already bored by this monologue and decided to speak. "Whatever," she said. "If anyone touches me again, there will be hell to pay. I'll go to the press and tell them what you did yesterday. You'll go to jail."

Krutz replied, "You could try to do that, although you will not be successful. And anyway, first you should look at this." He handed her a manila folder. She opened it to find a set of what appeared to be financial documents and she recognized the letterhead of the company where her mother worked as a financial analyst.

"Did you ever wonder how someone from a family such as yours was able to afford tuition at a school such as this?" the headmaster asked. Susan knew her mom put in a lot of hours at work so she was confused by Krutz' comments.

"Your mother has been embezzling for quite a few years in order to pay your tuition, among other things. There is even evidence she has been laundering money for a drug cartel. Those documents were obtained by one of the governors. They are enough to send your mom to jail and for you and your family to lose everything".

Susan sat in silence as the headmaster continued. "So, here's the deal, Miss Mitchell. I need to show I have control over the school. I assume you want you and your friends to stay in school here and to keep your mother out of jail. For me, dominating and humiliating the head cheerleader in front of her classmates will be more than sufficient to keep the other students in line. So I am asking you to do whatever I tell you to do."

"And if I don't, you throw me out and send my mom to jail?" Susan said. "What makes you think I still just won't go to the police myself? You can share a cell with my mom." Susan's voice displayed a confidence she wasn't really feeling.

"Again, you can try to do that, but you won't," he said. "First, I control everything in and out of this school. Second, you think I don't have the police on my side? Really? Besides, I can tell in your eyes that you want to beat me. You want to prove to me you are in control and can't be broken. Going to the police is too easy for you - and you will lose everything, including that high paying cushy job the head cheerleader from West Valley always gets."

"I am going to step outside for a few minutes. When I come back, you will be standing in front of my desk naked". And with that the headmaster left the room.

It didn't take Susan long to make her choice. She knew Krutz had all the power right now. But she also knew her position would be even stronger after another day of humiliation at his hands. The whole school had already seen her naked so there wasn't much more he could do. But, if she could get her friends to take photos for evidence and threaten Krutz with getting them to one of her friends' powerful parents, she could get him to turn over those documents and protect her mom and her future.

So Susan unbuttoned her white blouse and dropped it to the floor. Reaching behind her back, she unsnapped her bra and flung it onto the headmaster's desk. Her C-cup breasts were quite perky, if she said so herself, but she had no time to admire herself in the mirror hanging on the wall. She stepped out of her shoes and peeled off her knee high socks. Finally, she unzipped the plaid skirt and let it drop to the floor before sliding off her panties and dropping those onto Krutz' desk as well.

Susan suddenly felt very vulnerable and wasn't sure how to stand or where to put her hands, finally deciding to drape them across her exposed chest. The headmaster returned to the room a few minutes later.

"We will start with this," the headmaster said, pulling out the red ball gag and placing it firmly in the girl's mouth, tightening the straps around her head. He follows that up with the pair of clover clamps on the silver chain again, snapping each clamp onto Susan's nipples. The pain was incredible and Susan felt herself holding back tears. Today, Krutz added a pair of small bells to the clamps so that as Susan moved, they would jingle.

Next came a pair of handcuffs, which he placed around her wrists so her hands were in front of her body. He added another pair of cuffs to her ankles, these joined by a small chain which gave her limited movement. Then the headmaster pulled out another chain and attached it to the one between Susan's breasts and pulled it down until it was attached to her handcuffs. Susan pulled her arms up near her chest to prevent this chain from yanking on her nipples. The headmaster had anticipated this, as he pulled out two more chains, attaching them to the cuffs on each of her ankles and then up to attach to the chain between her breasts. This required Susan to bend over at the waist to avoid causing any more pain to her nipples.

Satisfied with his handiwork, Krutz sent the girl off to her first class. She slowly waddled out of the headmaster's office into the hallway, each step agony as the chains pulled on the nipple clamps.

Susan made it to her morning math class just as the bell rang. Her teacher, Mr. Thomas, stopped her as she tried to make her way to her seat.

"Miss Mitchell, since you have chosen to arrive late, perhaps you could work out the problem I've written on the board?"

Susan knew she had to be blushing as she waddled her way to the white board and stared at the problem. With her wrists bound the way they were, it was difficult to write on the board and every movement of her hands as she worked through the multi-step problem caused more pain to her already sore nipples.

She finished the problem and turned to head to her seat, but before she could leave, Mr. Thomas asked her to explain all of the steps she had taken to derive the answer, making her walk through each one to prolong her agony and exposure to her classmates.

When she finally finished, she walked back to her seat in the third row and gingerly sat down on the wooden chair. It felt good to be able to sit.

Thankfully Susan's other two teachers that morning, in English and Geography didn't make a spectacle of her so she was able to sit quietly (as if she had any other choice). But the cheerleader's fourth class was the one she had been dreading - physical education. Today was another round of kickball, and to no one's surprise, Susan was picked first for one of the teams and sent up to home plate.

The pitcher rolled a slow ball towards the plate, obviously wanting Susan to try to kick it. With her legs fettered, she couldn't swing very far and even as she did, she felt the sharp tug of the chains attached to her nipples. The ball rolled only a few feet, which made it easy for the pitcher to pick it up. With a quick throw, he pegged Susan in the lower back with the ball, knocking her off balance and causing her to fall to the floor. With no one to help her up, she crawled over to the bleachers to use their support to get back on her feet.

Playing in the field was no better. Her team left her to chase balls that they easily could have gotten and her feeble throws only caused more pain in her chained limbs and sore breasts. The class seemed like it went on forever. Susan's next two times at the plate went a lot like the first, except the other team let her get on base so they could see her try to run some more, the tiny bells chiming with every step she took.

After gym came lunch. Krutz came down to the cafeteria to remove Susan's gag to allow her to eat, but she didn't have much of an appetite. He replaced the gag as lunch ended and sent her off for her afternoon classes.

Susan's biology team, Ms. Stansfield, apparently deciding to take advantage of the opportunity, chose to give a lecture on human anatomy. This involved having Susan stand at the front of the classroom as the teacher pointed out the various parts of the human body, something most of the class already knew. She seemed to spend a lot of time on the female reproductive system, asking Susan to bend over several times. There was also quite a lengthy discussion of the mammary glands, punctuated by several sharp raps of her wooden pointer against Susan's exposed breasts, causing the little bells to ring.

The young cheerleader was relieved her sixth and seventh period teachers didn't decide to follow suit, although her chorus teacher did try to make sure she was singing all of the notes, despite the gag in her mouth, leading to a series of low grunts from the girl.

Susan reported back to Krutz's office after class, where he removed the gag as well as the chains connecting her nipple clamps to her wrists and to her ankles. "You may go back to your dormitory, now," he told the young woman. Susan tried to protest the cuffs still around her wrists and ankles, but the headmaster told her these would not be coming off.

As she turned to leave, he called out to her, "Two days down, 178 to go".