West Valley High Day 03

Story Info
Susan meets the torture chair.
1.6k words
4.32
126.5k
52
0

Part 3 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell arrived in the headmaster's office at 7AM for her third day of her senior year. So far, the year had not gone as the cheerleader had expected and she wondered just how much more of the abuse and humiliation she could expect at the hands of the new headmaster.

Principal Krutz arrived shortly after she did and directed the girl to take off her clothing. "You can just leave all that here - you won't be wearing any clothes the rest of the year," he said. Susan had never imagined this going on all year, but she had a plan - take just enough abuse to build up a case against the headmaster and then use it to get him to turn over the documents incriminating her mother in an embezzlement scheme.

Susan stripped quickly and stood defiantly in front of the headmaster's desk. He motioned her to follow him and she walked out of the office behind him to the front atrium of the school.

There stood what one might call a chair - a wooden platform on four sturdy 4x4 posts with a plywood back featuring several iron rings. Krutz order the young girl to climb up onto the wooden platform and she did, settling down with her bare bottom on the cold wood and her back firmly against the wooden back.

Krutz pulled out a pair of steel rings and attached one to each of Susan's ankles. He then attached a length of chain to each ring and pulled her legs up behind her fastening her ankles to the rings on the back of the chair. Her private parts were now obscenely displayed to anyone passing by.

Another pair of steel rings went around her wrists and these were also chained to the steel rings on the chair back causing Susan to sit completely upright.

"Miss Mitchell," Krutz said, "have you ever had anal sex?" Susan nodded affirmatively, fearing where this conversation was going. "No doubt an ex-boyfriend who insisted that if you really loved him, you would do it for him?" the headmaster added. Susan didn't like that Krutz seemed to know her so well.

"So in that case, this shouldn't be an issue for you," he said, as he pulled out what looked to Susan to be a rather larger butt plug. After lubricating the device, he pushed it sharply into the girl's open anus, eliciting a scream of pain. "You fucking bastard," the girl cried out, causing the heads of a few passing teachers to turn her direction.

"You are free to leave whenever you want," the headmaster replied. "Say hello to your mom in prison."

Susan bit her lip and stayed quiet. The headmaster produced another device from the bag on the floor, this one a large dildo, which he lubricated and shoved deep into her other open hole. Next he attached a series of wires to each device which he ran down below the chair, out of the girl's sight.

Pulling out a length of rope, Krutz grabbed Susan's left breast and began wrapping the rope around it, causing her tit to balloon. He did the same to her right breast. Following that, he pulled out a pair of wires with alligator clamps on each end and attached an end of each to each of Susan's erect nipples. She screamed again and tried to squirm but the chains holding her ankles and wrists to the chair offered little flexibility.

"We can't have you screaming all day," Krutz said, and brought out the red ball gag, except this time, it had a hole drilled through the middle of it. He placed it into her mouth and tightened the straps behind her head. Then he pulled out a length of rubber hose and fed it through the hole in the gag and attached the other end to something behind the chair.

Susan next saw the headmaster pull out two more wires with alligator clamps on them. He attached these to her pussy lips and she was grateful for the ball gag to silence the scream of pain.

At the top of the back of the chair were two metal rods, which Krutz moved into position above her bound feet. He attached what looked like tiny feather dusters to each of these rods and Susan squirmed as they touched her tender soles, tickling her slightly.

Finally everything went dark as Krutz placed a blindfold over Susan's eyes, preventing her from seeing what would come next.

"I need to come up with a better name for this than the 'torture chair', Krutz said, "although that is what it is. In front of me, which I guess you can't see, is a series of buttons, each one doing a different thing. This red one, for example, does this," he said.

Susan felt a jolt of electricity pass through the wires attached to her nipples as Krutz pushed the button. Then she guessed he must have pushed another button as she felt the dildo shoved inside her come to life, vibrating her.

A third button sent electric shocks through the wires attached to her labia while a fourth caused the feather dusters above her bare soles to start vibrating, tickling her feet. The fifth button caused the plug in her anus to expand and contract.

Krutz pushed the sixth and final button and Susan felt water pouring into her mouth through the ball gag. She had to gulp quickly in order to prevent herself choking. She was just glad it was only water - she had let a boyfriend urinate in her mouth once and she recalled that as a very unpleasant experience.

"So as you can see, Miss Mitchell, there are six unique experiences you can have in the torture chair. Each one has a variable time limit. Once the button is pushed, the experience will continue for a random amount of time. Multiple buttons can be pressed at once although, for today, I have limited it to no more than three at a time. Wouldn't want to overexert you on your third day," the headmaster said with a slight grin.

Susan wasn't able to see the sign the headmaster had placed next to the row of buttons. "Donate $1 to West Valley Academic Fund and receive one button push".

For the first half hour before most students began coming to class, the number of button presses were relatively few. Susan figured it was a few teachers who were taking the opportunity to humiliate her. The button controlling the dildo seemed to be most popular but the length of time it ran was so short it was more of an annoyance than a pain. The shocks on her labia were another matter as several button presses there had her feeling like her entire pussy was on fire.

As the morning passed, the number of button presses increased exponentially. Susan received very little rest from the painful shocks on her pussy and tits, the throbbing in her vagina and anus, the feathers tickling her feet and the water gushing into her mouth.

As the second bell rang, she felt simultaneous button pushes on the vibrator button and the nipple clamps and her body betrayed her, an orgasm like she had never felt before rushing through her body. She had no time to recover those as someone must have seen what was happening and sent a sharp shock to her labia and a gush of water down her throat. She momentarily forgot to swallow and began gagging, water spilling out through the gag and down the front of her naked body.

Either Krutz was watching or there must have been some safeguard because all of the "experiences" stopped and Susan had time to catch her breath for what felt like a grateful eternity.

But the respite was short-lived. Soon she felt the bulb in her anus expanding and contracting again and the dildo inside her sprang to life. This time, the sensations didn't stop and soon she felt herself having her second orgasm of the day. Thankfully, no one pressed the water button this time, although she did feel a tinge of electricity on her breasts, although she was unsure if this was a button press or just her body reacting to the devices inside her.

Lunchtime was the worst. Various button presses in unique combinations kept the young girl squirming and gasping throughout the period until she finally succumbed to her third orgasm of the day. She could hear cheering from the student surrounding her and wondered how many of her classmates were watching her humiliation.

The students seemed to have bored with their toy after lunch, or perhaps they had just run out of money as the button presses became more sparse as the afternoon wore on. Finally she heard the last class bell ring and Krutz' voice. "Very nicely done, Miss Mitchell," he said. "You raised quite a healthy sum of money today." For that, you deserve a reward.

Susan felt the dildo spring to life one more time and she unconsciously began grinding against it, an afternoon of frustration taking precedence over decency. She felt pleasure rising slowly and gave into it, her whole body shaking with the force of her fourth orgasm of the day.

"Very nice," the headmaster said. "Only one more thing to do."

Susan's entire body convulsed as all six of the devices sprang to life a the same time. The shocks in her breasts and pussy felt strong and more violent than any she had felt all day but she had no time to think as the water poured into her mouth and the bulb and dildo worked her over as she squirmed from the feathers tickling her feet."

"Well, that was day three, Miss Mitchell," the headmaster said. "I'll just set the controls for randomize and see you in the morning". Susan's eyes filled with tears again as the electric shock hit her tits once again.