West Valley High Day 05: Clean Up

Story Info
Susan spends her Saturday cleaning up the boys locker room.
1.3k words
4.13
82.7k
25
0

Part 5 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Mr. Kittler's leaving comment, Susan Mitchell was relieved to find she wouldn't be spending the weekend in her plaster prison. A few hours after she had been left outside the main entrance of West Valley High, her friends Brittany and Kylie arrived with pairs of surgical scissors and began slowly cutting away at the plaster strips binding the young cheerleader.

It took them quite a bit of time to cut away the material but Susan was relieved when they were finished. The two friends helped her upstairs to the dormitory where Susan took a long shower and tried to wash off all of the artwork that had been painted on her body by the art students.

After a restless nights' sleep, Susan awoke Saturday morning, hoping she would be able to focus on catching up on the coursework she had missed in the past week, but it was not to be. Around 8 AM, Michelle Stevens showed up in her dorm room and told her she needed to report to the headmaster's office immediately.

The naked girl arrived at the office a few minutes later, where the headmaster was waiting with Mr. Jones, the head custodian. "Miss Mitchell," Headmaster Krutz began, "Mr. Jones is short a few employees today and the boys' locker room is in need of a good cleaning before football practice starts on Monday."

Susan didn't like the sound of that and she liked it even less when Krutz placed a pair of steel handcuffs around her wrists and another pair around her ankles. By now, she knew protesting was futile, so she stood there and waited her next instruction. The headmaster than placed an odd shaped gag in Susan's mouth. It was made from neoprene and covered both of her cheeks and her chin, with straps that held it in place behind her head. Inside was a bit gag that held her mouth shut when the straps were tightened. On the outside was a metal tube which stuck out a few inches from her mouth. The cheerleader soon saw what this was for as the headmaster attached a toilet brush to the tube.

A collar was placed around the girl's neck and then she was told to kneel. With her hands and feet cuffed together already, the headmaster added a length of chain connecting the two pairs of cuffs and then handed the leash to Mr. Jones. The custodian led the naked girl out of the office and towards the gymnasium crawling on her hands and knees like a dog.

When they arrived at the locker room, the custodian pulled Susan into the bathroom and told her to begin scrubbing the urinals, using the brush in her mouth. The urinals smelled bad and Susan had to hold her breath as she moved her head around to scrub all corners of the five units. When she was done with the urinals, Mr. Jones, who had been watching her from a chair nearby, told her to get to work on the toilets.

Susan crawled into the first stall and was disgusted by the filth and smell of the toilet. It looked like it had not been cleaned in months. The brush was very short, which meant she had to get up on her knees and place her face down into the toilet bowl in order to scrub where the water would run out. Unfortunately, these toilets were the automatic flushing kind and had obviously sensitive sensors which meant the toilet flushed several times while she was scrubbing, spraying her face with water.

When Jones was satisfied the toilets were clean, he swapped out the toilet brush for a small mop attachment and ordered Susan to begin cleaning the floors around the toilets as well. He provided a small bucket of water and Susan began the operation of lifting herself up, dipping the mop into the bucket and then crawling around the stalls, mopping the floor.

She was assigned to clean the showers next. For this, the chain between her wrists and ankles was removed and she was allowed to stand so she could scrub the tiled walls of the shower stalls. With her hands still chained together, she picked up a sponge from the bucket of cleaning solution and began scrubbing each of the shower walls, which were covered in soap scum and mildew. She was exhausted after the first stall but kept at it, finally cleaning all six stalls.

When she finished, Jones was nowhere to be seen, so she sat herself down on the cold tile floor to rest. Her moment of contemplation was interrupted when the headmaster showed up and wheeled in another bucket and another large sponge.

The sponge had a hook protruding from it on top and bottom. Krutz attached a small chain to the first one on the top and attached it to a ring on the collar around Susan's neck so the sponge hung down between her breasts. Krutz squeezed it into place between her two globes and then attached another chain to the bottom hook and wrapped it around her back and secured the other end tight to the hook. The sponge was now held in place tightly between her breasts and stuck out from them by about an inch. The headmaster pulled out a pair of pasties and placed them over the girl's nipples to protect them and then removed the brush from her gag, leaving the gag in place.

The headmaster pulled on her handcuffs and brought them up to her neck, attaching them to the collar so her hands were beside her face and her elbows hung down over her chest. He then order her back onto her knees.

"The rest of the bathroom floor needs to be cleaned," Krutz said. "The sponge in front of her is your tool."

Susan realized what she was expected to do. She bent over the bucket of soapy water and plunged her breasts into it, wetting the sponge. With her hands chained to her neck, she was now crawling on her elbows and she soon realized she could squeeze her breasts into the sponge to release water onto the floor and then sop it up with the sponge.

The girl got to work, developing a rhythm of dipping the sponge into the bucket, squeezing water onto the floor, mopping a section of floor, and then squeezing out the sponge into a second bucket nearby.

She was thankful her hair was in a pony tail as it kept it mostly out of the water, but the rest of her body was fairly well soaked from the water running down her front every time she knelt to position herself over the buckets.

It was very slow progress and Susan found herself exhausted quickly. Her knees and elbows ached horribly from crawling. While the sponge stuck out from her breasts, when she placed it against the floor to mop up the water, it would compress, meaning she was rubbing her tits against the hard tile. She understood now what the pasties were for, or else she wouldn't have any nipples left!

Cleaning the bathroom floor took the rest of the day. Jones came by a couple of times to swap out the water buckets and point out areas of the floor the girl had missed, making her crawl back to those to clean them again.

Finally, mercifully, Krutz returned and told her she was done. He removed the sponge and the pasties as well as the gag, but left her wrists and ankles chained. "I think that is enough work for one weekend," he said. "The chains will remain on until Monday morning, but we will give you Sunday as a day of rest".

With that, he and Jones left, leaving the naked girl to hobble her way out of the boys' locker room, just as a group of guys showed up for weightlifting. As she left, she turned and said, "Guys, I've spent all day cleaning this place. Try to keep it that way" and headed off for her dorm room.