West Valley High Day 06: Development

Story Info
Susan helps the teachers with professional development.
1.6k words
4.37
72.3k
29
0

Part 6 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell didn't exactly enjoy her day off from her tortures. Her knees and elbows still ached from spending most of Saturday crawling around the boys' locker room, cleaning it. Her breasts were red and raw from having to use them to scrub the floor. And her ankles were still chained together with a short chain and her wrists were still chained to the collar around her neck, making doing anything like eating or drinking difficult. She tried not to focus on any of that and worked on catching up on the school work she had missed in her first week of submission at the hands of headmaster Krutz.

On Monday morning, she reported to the headmaster's office as usual. He removed the cuffs and collar and addressed the cheerleader. "Today we have a professional development session with several of our teachers. I need your help with that." He led her out of the office into the hall and down to one of the school's conference rooms.

Fourteen of the school's teachers were standing around the room talking and drinking coffee as Krutz entered with the naked teenager behind him. As they turned to face him, he began to speak. "The subject of today's development session is 'teamwork' which is an important concept for colleagues to understand and exhibit. I've asked Miss Mitchell to come here and help us with this exercise."

Krutz left the young girl and walked up to a table in the middle of the room where a cardboard box was sitting. He slowly began pulling a number of items out of the box, including a length of rope, several pairs of handcuffs and other items. Susan exhaled loudly as she saw the items and knew she was in store for another day of bondage and torture. The headmaster spoke again. "Miss Mitchell is your subject today. Each of you is to take a turn with her with the only rule that you cannot undo anything that has been done already. The idea is to build upon what your colleague has done. So please form a line and let's see what we can do as a team."

Mrs. Bernstein and Mrs. Cooper were the first two in line. Bernstein picked up the metal handcuffs from the table and cuffed Susan's hands behind her back. Cooper used the other pair of cuffs to secure the girl's ankles together.

Mr. Jackson, a geography teacher, used the black blindfold from the table to cover Susan's eyes, ensuring the girl would have no idea what tortures were still to come.

Mrs. Johanson spied the nipple clamps on the table and picked them up. She had used a pair like these herself and knew how much they could hurt. She had never liked the cheerleaders at West Valley very much and that prompted her to want to punish Susan. Johanson snapped the first clamp on the girl's bare left breast and Susan yelped as it clamped shut, surprised at the pain. The teacher followed up by snapping the second clamp over Susan's right nipple, chaining the two together with a small chain.

The two gym teachers, Mr. Lee and Mr. Mitchum were whispering to each other when it was their turn. Lee walked up to the naked girl and quickly grabbed her picked her up over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Susan was kicking her feet and struggling to get away from his grasp but Lee was way too strong for her. The teacher walked over to the metal table at the front of the room and dropped the girl onto it face down.

Mr. Mitchum saw the short chain on the table and picked it up. He snapped one end onto the chain between the teen's handcuffs and the then pulled her ankles up so that her feet now touched her fingers. Mitchum looped the small chain around the chain between the girl's ankle cuffs and then attached it to the handcuffs, leaving the young naked cheerleader hogtied.

The French teacher, Mrs. West, looked at Susan's long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and had a devilish idea. She grabbed the ball of string from the table and began trying several loops around Susan's ponytail. West then pulled Susan's head back so the girl was staring straight ahead. Using the string, the teacher tied Susan's ponytail to the chain attaching her wrists and ankles together. Susan was struggling to breathe as she was forced to hold her head up.

Seeing the young girl holding her knees together to protect her modesty gave Mr. Davison an idea. He picked up the metal spreader bar that would usually be used to hold a woman's ankles apart. Since those were tightly bound by the ankle cuffs, Davison instead reached down and spread Susan's knees apart and placed the rod between them. He used the two straps on each end to tie the bar around each of her knees, making it impossible for the girl to close her legs, exposing her sex to everyone in the room.

Mr. Holmes, the shop teacher, grabbed the red ball gag from the table and approached the naked girl. "I think we need to make sure we keep the noise down, don't you?" he said to no one in particular. He placed the gag against Susan's lips. Susan didn't want the gag and she held her lips shut as he pressed the ball against them. "C'mon, Susan, you don't want to do this the hard way, do ya?" Susan wasn't sure what he meant until he reached out and pinched her nose, shutting her nostrils. Unable to breathe, Susan opened her mouth and let Holmes shove the gag between her lips. He pulled the straps around the girl's head and tightened them, silencing her.

The biology teacher, Miss Thompson, has been eyeing the long pink dildo ever since Krutz had laid it on the table. She thought maybe the other teachers were reluctant to violate the young cheerleader but Thompson had no such reservations. Mitchell had always been such a stuck-up bitch and seeing her debased and humiliated made Thompson happy. The teacher picked up the dildo and twirled it in her hands. Moving behind Susan, Thompson placed the dildo between the girl's legs and shoved it roughly inside her. Thompson gave it a few good tugs before flipping the small switch at the bottom to turn on the device.

Miss Jenkins knew exactly what she was going to do to Susan. She grinned as she picked up the black butt plug. Using the small bottle of lube on the desk, the English teacher lubricated the plug and moved behind the spread girl. Placing the tip against Susan's anus, Jenkins slowly began pressing it inward, stretching the poor girl's hole wider and wider to take in the full girth of the plug. Mr. Holmes was regretting having gagged the girl as he would have loved to hear her anguished screams as her anus was violated.

The length of rope on the table was intriguing to Mr. Martinez, the Spanish teacher. He looked up at the ceiling tiles and pulled over a chair. Climbing onto it, Martinez pushed back one of the tiles and found what he was looking for - an exposed metal beam that supported the ceiling structure. He picked up the rope and swung it around the beam and climbed off the chair. He tied one end of the rope around Susan's wrists and then looped it around her ankles, binding the four limbs tightly together. With a sharp pull, he yanked the other end of the rope and lifted Susan's naked body off the table. The pain in the girl's shoulders and hips was incredible as they were forced to support the weight of her body as she was lifted several feet above the table. Martinez tied the rope to the leg of the metal teacher's desk to keep the girl suspended in mid air.

Mrs. Markham, one of the science teachers, was next up. She had gone back to her classroom while the previous teacher was stringing Susan up. Markham had returned with a small box that contained a number of metal weights that were used to weigh chemicals on a scale. The teacher took out the largest of these and hooked it over the steel chain connecting Susan's nipple clamps together. The girl's nipples stretched and the other teachers could see the pained expression on her face. For good measure, Markham added several more weights, causing the cheerleader's nipples to stretch even further as the weights hung just an inch above the table surface.

The 14th and final teacher, Mr. Davis from the math department surveyed the bound naked girl suspended in front of him and contemplated what he could do to her next. He wasn't sure how else he could bind her but then he had a different idea, He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ballpoint pen. He approached the girl and placed the pen against the sole of her right foot and began slowly moving it back and forth. Davis didn't know that Susan was incredibly ticklish and she was soon writhing in her bonds trying to pull her foot away from the sharp point running up and down her sole. The weights on her nipples bounced left and right as she squirmed and the movement against the vibrator was the final straw that drove the young girl over the edge to orgasm.

Krutz stepped up and asked the teacher to stop. "Now, that's what I call teamwork!" he exclaimed as Susan tried to catch her breath and hoped her torture had come to an end for the day.