West Valley High Day 07: Medieval

Story Info
Susan assists a history teacher with his medieval lessons
2.1k words
4.12
90.8k
31
0

Part 7 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

West Valley High cheerleader Susan Mitchell remained suspended hogtied in mid-air for what seemed like an eternity for her, but in reality was only about 15 minutes as the teachers' wrapped up their professional development session. Several of the teachers were tasked with undoing the bondage they had placed the young girl in and then she was sent off for class for the day. Headmaster Krutz informed her that her new school uniform would be no clothes of any kind unless he provided them and that the steel handcuffs would remain around her wrists permanently unless he removed them. Susan was happy to get to attend her classes that day, although walking around naked in handcuffs in front of everyone was not how she had hoped to spend her senior year.

She reported to the headmaster's office as required on Tuesday morning and Krutz told her to report to Mr. Rydberger's classroom, where he informed her she would be helping him with a history lesson for his classes.

Mr. Rydberger greeted her at the door and informed her that he was starting a unit on medieval history and needed some assistance showing his classes life in medieval times. The young girl didn't think this sounded that bad until she saw some of the devices laid out on the teacher's desk.

When the first class came in and was seated, the history teacher began with a brief overview of the lesson plan, which was to focus on medieval torture devices. "The device I will demonstrate in this class is known as the 'brank' or 'scold's bridle'. It was supposedly used primarily on women who slandered their husbands or otherwise could not keep their mouths shut."

Rydberged picked up the device and showed it to the class. It was a metal cage with a metal peg sticking out from it. He picked it up and placed it over Susan's head, and the metal peg pressed down on her tongue as he tightened the device around her head. "As you can see, the bridle makes it impossible for the subject to move her tongue," he said. "If we had wanted to inflict pain upon our subject, we could have used a peg, or curb plate, with spikes or barbs on it, so if she tried to speak, it would injure her tongue and mouth". Susan was relieve the teacher hadn't pursued this option.

"In medieval times, once a shrew was restrained, she would be led through town wearing the bridle to enhance her humiliation. Mr. Jennings, could you come forward and take Miss Mitchell over to Mr. Kylie's history class so they can see our victim and her punishment?"

Jack Jennings came up and grabbed Susan's handcuffed wrists and pulled her toward the classroom door. With the bridle in place, she couldn't resist and show she plodded along beside him to the classroom down the hall. Mr. Kylie showed them in and Jack pulled Susan up and down each row so the students could get a closer look at the scold's bridle. He then returned to Mr. Rydberger's classroom, where he did the same. Rydberger lectured for the rest of the period on various medieval history topics with Susan standing naked and silent in front of the classroom.

For the next period, Rydberger introduced another device. This one was a large metal rod with two large forks on either side. He explained that it was called the heretic's fork. This particularly fork's tines were rounded, but he explained the real device would have had sharp spikes on both ends.

He placed one end of the device under Susan's chin and the other against her chest and used a piece of leather to tie the rod around the girl's neck. In this position, she was forced to hold her head up in the air.

"As you can see, Miss Mitchell cannot lower her head," the teacher explained. "A person wearing this device would usually be restrained in some way, perhaps suspended in air. They could not fall asleep or else the sharp points of the forks would penetrate their chest or throat. Now obviously here we have rounded off those points so as not to kill Miss Mitchell..." Susan was relieved once again, although the device was causing her quite a bit of agony all by itself. As the bell rang for third period, Susan was hoping for some relief, but didn't get any. She still wore the bridle and the fork and now Rydberger had produced a rather insidious looking device.

"The girls in the class may want to look away as we use our next implement," he said. "It was commonly known as 'the breast ripper'. Susan did not like the sound of that and moved slightly away from the teacher and brought her handcuff wrists up to cover her tits.

The breast ripper looked like a large pair of kitchen tongs with two metal cups on each end. Mr. Rydberger explained to the class that the original breast ripper would have had metal spikes inside the cups to penetrate the woman's breasts. Several of the girls in the class brought their arms up over the own breasts at the thought of this device. The teacher explained he had replaced the metal spikes with small metal nubs instead. "Enough to cause discomfort, but not permanent injury," he told Susan. "Gee, thanks," she thought to herself behind her gag. The teacher asked Mike Stanton to come up and hold down Susan's hands while he placed the cups around her right breast. He squeezed the handles together and the metal clamped against the girl's sensitive globes. He applied only light pressure at first and she felt the metal nubs against her skin. Then he pressed down hard and squeezed her boob and she would have screamed in pain if not for the bridle around her head. "Imagine what that would have felt like if the spikes had been in place," the teacher said to the class.

Rydberger released the device and Susan relaxed for a moment, but only for a moment, because he then went to work on her left breast. This time, he not only squeezed hard against her flesh but began twisting the clamps as well, causing a whole other kind of pain for the cheerleader. Throughout the period, the teacher would reapply the ripper to one of Susan's breasts, sometimes twisting, sometimes yanking on her tender flesh. She was never as happy as to hear a bell ring as she was when this period was over.

For period four, Susan was asked to sit in a wooden chair beside the teacher's desk. She was happy to be off her feet although she really wanted the heretic's fork to be removed as her neck was cramping from having to hold her head up. But she hoped that Rydberger was finished with the breast ripper!

"Our next torture device is one many of you may have heard of," the teacher said to the class. He pulled out a strange looking device that he placed over Susan's right wrist. The device had five rings attached to it and Susan was told to place her fingers through the rings. The device was then fastened to the desktop, pinning her hand to the wooden surface.

Rydberger then pulled out a bag containing metal screws. "This device is a variation on the medieval torture device known as 'thumb screws'," he explained. "I take one of these screws and place it through the holes in the top of the rings, like so." He turned the screw through the hole above Susan's right index finger until it touched her finger and then followed up with the other four screws.

"Then, in order to get our heretic to confess, we begin tightening the screws," he added. "Real thumbscrews would be sharpened so they break through the skin, but these will do just fine as well".

The teacher began tightening the screws and Susan felt like her fingers were going to break as the screws tightened against her knuckle. If she hadn't been wearing the scold's bridle, she would have confessed to anything at this point in time. The teacher turned the screws just enough to cause pain and then left the girl trapped there while he continued with his lesson.

Susan remained pinned to the desk throughout her lunch period and she was feeling rather hungry as the students piled in for fifth period.

Mr. Rydberger pulled out several lengths of rope and used them to tie Susan's ankles to the front of the wooden chair. She didn't like where this was going as it left her pussy fully exposed to the class.

"Our next torture device is one of the worst imaginable. It is called the 'pear of anguish' and you will soon understand why", the teacher said.

The pear was looked just like the fruit, a metal ball with four leaves. Rydberger demonstrated to the class how when he turned the crank at the bottom of the ball, the leaves would expand out several inches.

Rydberger applied some lube to the device and then placed it against Susan's exposed slit. He slowly shoved the pear inside her until it was deep inside her cavity, with only the crank exposed.

Susan was struggling against the ropes behind her to the chair as well as the thumbscrews holding her manacled hands to the desk. The teacher turned the crank a half-turn and Susan tried to buck the object out of her. He applied another half turn and she felt her pussy being spread apart.

"As I showed you, we could keep turning the device until we tore Miss Mitchell apart", the teacher said. "Obviously we won't go that far, but I think she can handle a few more turns". And with that, he turned the crank several times and Susan screamed in pain, although her screams were silenced by the gag.

For the sixth and final history period of the day, Rydberger had two students help him wheel in a large wooden barrel that they placed on a chair next to her. He undid the thumbscrews and Susan felt feeling returning to her fingers. He also unscrewed the pear and removed it from inside her and she gasped as the large device slid out. Then, to Susan's relief, the heretic's fork was removed and she could finally lower her chin. The two students helped untie her legs from the chair and then picked her up and placed her inside the barrel, where there was a small wooden platform for part of her butt to rest upon. They guided her feet through two holes at the bottom of the barrel. The lid for the barrel was in two pieces and Rydberger fitted it around the girl's neck so now only her head, ankles and feet were visible.

"This device was usually used against drunks. They would be placed into the barrel and left there for hours or days to sober up. Of course they would not be able to use the bathroom, so they would defecate or urinate inside the barrel and be left to stew in their own excrement," the teacher explained as several students looked rather disgusted.

"Sometimes the feet were exposed like this and other times not. Sometimes more of the legs were exposed so the victim had to walk around wearing the barrel."

Rydberger went on with his lecture and then the bell rang for the period. Susan was hoping to be let free but the teacher asked two boys to stay behind and help him. They were told to lift the barrel off the chair and lay it on its side. Then the teacher told the boys to begin rolling the barrel. Susan's butt slid off the small platform several times but with the lid tight around her neck and her the small holes only allowing her ankles to protude, she wasn't going anywhere as the students rolled her out of the classroom towards the school's main entrance.

In the main rotunda, there was metal chains hanging from an exposed rafter and Rydberger had the boys lift the barrel into the air while he climbed on a ladder left nearby to attach the chains to the top of the barrel. As he was finished, Susan and her barrel were left suspended from the ceiling, her bare feet sticking out of the bottom of the contraption.

Rydberger passed his fingers along Susan's bare soles and began tickling her. She squirmed inside the barrel but her neck was held firm and the gag kept her silent. Several other students passing by saw this and joined in.

"This is the final part of a good medieval torture. I hope you aren't too ticklish, Miss Mitchell", he said as he watched a line of students form to torture the poor girl. "Remember, no bathroom breaks for torture victims", the teacher said as he left.