West Valley High Day 11: Doggy

Story Info
Susan gets down on her hands.
1.5k words
4.26
63.2k
19
0

Part 31 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Miss Mitchell," said West Valley High headmaster Steven Krutz as Susan Mitchell walked into his office Monday morning, naked and in handcuffs as she was told. "It seems your pretty breasts suffered no serious damage from Friday night?"

Susan looked down at her bare breasts, the tiny pinholes caused by the tack bra she wore while cheering at Friday night's football game still slightly visible.

"That will be uniform the rest of the year if you intend to continue as a cheerleader," the headmaster said. "We may add to your attire as the season progresses. Now, since you had such an easy day on Friday and got to rest over the weekend, we need to address that today."

Susan didn't like the ominous sound of that, but she knew protesting would only make it worse.

Krutz removed the girl's handcuffs and told her to get down on her knees. He placed fur-lined leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Her wrists were connected together with a short chain, as were her ankles. He put a metal collar around her neck and locked it with a padlock.

Susan's eyes opened wide as the headmaster produced a metal hook with a large metal ball on one end. He applied lubricant to it and walked behind the naked girl. He pressed the ball against her anus and shoved it roughly into the opening, causing her to scream. Next, Krutz picked up some rope and began tying Susan's hair into a pony tail. She knew what was coming next and wanted to crawl away, but knew she wouldn't get far.

The headmaster ordered her to extend her legs so she was no longer on her knees, but still with her hands and feet on the floor. He took the rope wrapped around her hair and pulled it back and tied it off to the metal hook protruding from the girl's anus. This forced her to hold her head in the air, looking straight ahead. She realized she could not drop down onto her knees without scalping herself.

Krutz pulled out the nipple clamps and snapped one onto each of the bound girl's nipples. She winced in pain as they were snapped in place. The headmaster added a pair of bells to the end of the clamps so they would jingle with every move.

"Ballgag?" the headmaster asked, holding the red ball in front of the girl. "No, please," came her reply and she was surprised when the headmaster placed the object back on his desk.

"Your mom owes quite a bit of money to her company. I've informed her that you have been awarded a special scholarship that will be paying your tuition this year. That should allow her to start repaying her employer so that she won't end up in jail."

Susan was relieved to hear that but wondered why she was still being tortured then by the headmaster.

"Of course, there is no such scholarship, so you are going to have to start earning your tuition. So starting today, your antics are going to be filmed. We've started a little web site where we'll be selling your videos. But here is the deal, Miss Mitchell. Half of any profits from the web site will go directly to you, after we deduct your tuition. If you put on a good enough show, you could stand to make quite a bit of money."

Susan didn't know what to say. So far, her humiliation had been relatively private, sustained her in front of her classmates and teachers. But now it would be available to anyone to download and watch. But was it really any different? For the first time, she saw a possible way out, earning enough money to get her mom out of trouble and perhaps even a way to earn her college education.

"Anyway, off to class, Miss Mitchell," Krutz said.

The girl turned and crab-walked her way out of the headmaster's office. Everybody move was painful as the anal hook pulled on her hair as she moved her legs. Keeping her head up was difficult, but dropping it caused great pain to her scalp as well as causing the ball in her anus to shift uncomfortably.

Susan realized she would never be able to make it to class walking as slow as she was and given the pain she was in, she wanted to move as little as possible. So she slowly shuffled her way to the school's main atrium, where she saw new cameras had been placed.

"So they want a show," Susan thought to herself. So she slowly started walking around the atrium in a small circle, making sure the cameras captured her from all angles.

A small group of junior boys had gathered to watch her and one decided to come over to where she was standing.

"How much do you charge for a blow job, Mitchell," the boy asked.

"More than you have," Susan replied.

"How about $100?" The boy said.

Susan thought for a moment. She had prostituted herself for good grades. She done so to win favors with the school board. But she had never sold herself for money. But was it any different? And would it make a better video?

"Ok, put the money in my collar," she said. The boy pulled out his wallet and produced two crisp $100 bills and slid them under her collar. He pulled down his pants and underwear and Susan saw he was already getting hard. The boy moved in front of her and placed his penis into her open mouth. She went to work, moving her mouth along his shaft. As he got hard, he began thrusting himself deep into the back of her throat as she continued to suck. It didn't take long for the boy to orgasm and Susan gulped down his salty cum as he pulled out.

A second boy came over and pulled out $200 of his own. "My turn now," he said. Susan nodded her head and the boy added his money to the bills in her collar. He had obviously gotten hard watching Susan take care of his friend, so he quickly hahimself in her mouth and she proceeded to suck on his cock. Susan thought he must be a premature ejaculator because it took her just a few seconds to make this boy cum.

The bell rang for the end of the period and Susan wanted to get out of the atrium before the boys had a chance to tell their friends about the $200 blowjobs. The money was nice, but Susan didn't want to spend her entire day sucking cock. So she began crab walking down the hallway towards the gym where she was supposed to be for second period. She wasn't sure what Krutz might do if she skipped all of her classes, so she thought she would head to at least one class.

Susan made it only about halfway down the hallway before she was stopped by Michelle and two of her friends. "Hey, Mitchell," she said, "I always knew you were a bitch but now you look like one, too."

"Stuff it, Johnson," Susan replied, "or maybe I'll get the headmaster to take care of you, too. He isn't fond of students trying to run the school."

Michelle snorted in derision. "I'm not worried about that. But there are things you should be worried about."

Two of the girls placed themselves in the walkway in front of Susan while Michelle walked behind her. Placing her fingers against the girl's exposed clit, Michelle began rubbing. "God, she's already wet. She gets off on being tied up like this."

Susan knew Michelle was right. Giving blowjobs in the school atrium had turned her on and now Michelle's fingers were making her tingle. But if she thought that was bad, she was unprepared for Michelle to drop to her knees behind her and place her tongue on the cheerleader's exposed pussy. Slowly the girl began licking Susan. At the same time, one of Michelle's friends had pulled off her panties and positioned herself in front of Susan's bound head.

"While Michelle takes care of you, you can take care of me," the girl said, and Susan began licking the girl's pussy while hers was being taken care of by Michelle's tongue. Susan orgasmed first and she was afraid she might bite the other girl from the force of her orgasm. But she knew she wasn't going anywhere until she finished, so she redoubled her efforts as the girl grinded her hips in her face and soon she felt the girl tense and moan.

"Not bad, Mitchell," Michelle said. "I heard the boys were paying you for pleasure, but we figured you'd help a girl out for free."

Susan was almost wishing she had opted for the ballgag so her mouth wouldn't be so enticing to her classmates.

After her encounter in the hallway, Susan decided she needed to get to class, where she hoped she would be much safer. She turned around and began walking as fast as she could for her third period class, hoping she could avoid more abuse.