West Valley High Day 12: Sushi

Story Info
Susan's body is used as a serving table.
2.2k words
4.36
51k
19
0

Part 42 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was found in the girls' restroom on the first floor after 7th period by one of her fellow cheerleaders, Kylie Robinson. Kylie was shocked by what she saw when she entered the room. Susan had been forced down onto her knees, the hook penetrating her anus tied to her ankles. This caused extreme stress on her hair, tied in a pony tail to the end of the anal hook so Susan was staring up at the ceiling, unable to move. A pair of panties had been shoved in her mouth and taped in place. The jingling bells the school's headmaster had placed at the end of her nipple clamps had been replaced by several rolls of toilet paper tied to the clamps, extending the poor girl's nipples and leaving her in severe pain.

Susan confessed to her friend that it had been Michelle and her posse, all girls who had once tried out for the cheerleading team and been rejected. Now that the cheerleaders were no longer queens of the school and their leader was being forced into a series of humiliating experiences at the hands of the headmaster, Michelle had decided it was her turn to become the school's alpha bitch.

Kylie had undone Michelle's extra tortures and had started to undo the hair tie and remove the anal hook when Susan stopped her. In the past, Headmaster Krutz had sent someone to undo Susan's bindings when he was ready for her to be freed. Lacking that permission, Susan was afraid what would happen to her and her friends if she was let free early.

So with the help of fellow cheerleaders, Kylie assisted her friend up the stairs to the girls' dormitory, the naked girl still bound hand and foot, the hook still firmly planted in her anus and tied off to her pony tail. She had to crab walk her way up the stairs, every move causing pain to her scalp. The girls helped her lie down on the bed and Kylie managed to loosen the rope attaching Susan's hair to the hook, figuring it would look like it just came loose a little. This helped ease Susan's pain and she managed to get a few restless hours of sleep.

The next morning, the girls helped her down the stairs to the headmaster's office, where they explained how they had found their friend and demanded the headmaster take action against Michelle and her friends.

"Thank you, girls," Krutz said. "Please get ready for class while I speak to Miss Mitchell."

Kylie and Brittany gave their friend a quick smile and headed back to the dormitory. Krutz began undoing the hair tie and removed the intruder from the girl's anus, allowing her to stand for the first time since yesterday morning. Her entire body ached and she couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"So it seems you had an interesting day yesterday, Miss Mitchell," the headmaster said. "It made for some good video. I had instructed all the boys that they needed to get consent from you first but I didn't think I had to remind the girls. I guess I was wrong. By the way, you may want to reconsider what you charge for your services, though. You attend a school with quite a few rich boys ... and girls."

Susan couldn't stop sobbing and Krutz realized that perhaps he had finally broken the girl's spirit.

"Please go down to the cafeteria. The head cook has a plan for a special meal for today and needs your help. Go by way of the atrium because I think you might enjoy the walk."

The naked cheerleader walked out of the office, trying to compose herself. She dreaded whatever might be in store for her today in the cafeteria. Perhaps another day of cleaning. Or having to help cook or serve in the nude? She did as requested and walked to the cafeteria, passing through the atrium.

Her spirits were indeed lifted as she saw the sight on display there. Michelle and her two friends were kneeling in the center of the atrium, completely naked. Their ankles had been tied behind their backs with ropes that encircled their breasts. If they moved their ankles away from their backs, the rope would squeeze their tits tighter. Each girl appeared to be impaled on a dildo on a metal pole that was anchored to a bar that spread their knees apart. Their mouths were wide open, held there with metal dental gags. Their arms were over their heads, suspended from the ceiling with ropes, which kept them tottering on their knees. Around each girl's neck was a sign reading: "Free for use". Susan smiled, wondering how many free cocks would be visiting those mouths today.

Susan had an extra spring in her step when she arrived in the cafeteria, knowing now that she was not Krutz' only target and that anyone who disobeyed him and caused her more pain than he expected would be punished accordingly. It made whatever she had to face today feel a little easier to handle.

The head cook met her at the cafeteria door and sent her down to the staff locker room, where she was to take a shower. He gave her some special soap and told her to make sure she washed herself thoroughly. Susan thought this was a little strange, but so was everything about this school year, so she followed the instructions, returning a few minutes later, clean and dry.

"This is Mister Nakamura," the cook said to Susan, introducing an older Japanese man who he was talking to. "Mister Nakamura is the uncle of one of your classmates and is visiting us from Kyoto. He plans to offer a special sushi and sashimi lunch for a number of your classmates."

Susan smiled at the man but wondered how she fit into this special lunch.

Mr. Nakamura spoke, "Have you heard of Japanese are of Nyotaimori?" Susan had not. The head cook explained it was the Japanese word for "naked sushi".

A table had been prepared in the center of the staff dining area. Susan was taken inside and laid down on the cold stainless steel. The cook placed rope around ankles and tied then to the end of the table. She was thankful to not be spread indecently. Her arms were moved above her head and tied off at the top of the table. Susan noticed the temperature in the room was rather cold and the cook explained that was necessary to keep the sashimi from spoiling. Susan got even colder as the cook began brushing some sort of oil all over her body. The oil was ice cold and the girl felt her teeth start to chatter as the goosebumps formed.

A leaf of seaweed was placed on her chest between her breasts, with three more placed horizontally on her stomach and another pair on her upper thighs. Two rounded pieces of what looked like lettuce were placed over her breasts. A triangular piece of seaweed was used as a makeshift bikini covering the area above her crotch. All of these leaves were also ice cold.

A group of students was led in, roughly 12-15 boys and girls. She saw Hiro Nakamura, the nephew of the sushi chef along with what must have been his hand-selected group of friends. She was surprised to see Brittany in the group - she wasn't aware her friend was also a friend of Hiro's.

The head cook came over with a large round candle and lit the wick. He placed it against Susan's lips and she realized she was expected to hold it in her mouth. She opened her jaws and clamped her teeth around the candle base, trying her best to make sure it stayed upright so none of the wax would drip off onto her lips.

Mr. Nakamura had begun placing various pieces of maki rolls and sashimi on the leaves covering Susan's naked body. He was explaining all of the dishes to Hiro and his classmates and Susan felt her stomach rumbling, as she had not had any breakfast and very little to eat the day before. Raw cucumbers were placed over her eyes, blindfolding her.

Soon she felt the students' hands pawing at her body, picking up the pieces of food off the leaves and eating them. The sushi chef replenished the leaves several times, sometimes replacing the leaves themselves with newer, ice cold ones, designed to keep the food at the right temperature.

Susan felt the candle being removed but in the process, it was tipped, dripping hot wax onto her neck and shoulders. If she could have moved much, she would have scrambled off the table but the wax didn't burn as badly as she had feared. Someone picked up the cucumbers and ate them and Susan lifted her head slightly to see a few remaining pieces of food on her body.

Brittany came over with a pair of chopsticks and deftly picked up a piece of raw fish. She lifted it to Susan's lips and placed it into her mouth and the cheerleader quickly ate it. Hiro skipped the chopsticks and used his fingers to feed Susan a maki roll and several other students joined in to help Susan finish off the rest of the food.

The leaves were taken away and head chef began untying Susan's ankles. But rather than freeing her, he instead tied each ankle to the side of the table, spreading her legs apart and exposing her to the assembled students.

A man the girl did not recognize came over with a cart with several bowls on it. The man grabbed one of the bowls and a large brush and began painting something all over. It was a sticky, syrupy substance and the man made sure it covered every inch of her nude body, including between her legs.

The man picked up another bowl and began pouring some dust on her. Some of it got in her face and she realized it was powdered sugar. She was soon covered head to toe in the white powder. Next the man picked up a can of spray whipped cream and began dotting her body with it. Her nipples were completely covered and the man made a sort of whipped cream bikini around her waist.

He picked up some other bowls and began placing items on her body. She could lift her head slightly and see some of the items - strawberries, cherries and what not. She could feel things being placed all over her, being stuck into the sugar and cream on her breasts, her stomach and down her legs.

Finally, the man reached over to the table and grabbed a banana, bringing it tantalizingly close to Susan's face before reaching down between her legs and shoving the fruit gently into her vagina. Susan gasped as the item went inside her. He then picked up a small apple from the table and shoved it into the girl's mouth.

The man who prepared her said to the group of students, "Ladies and gentlemen, dessert is served."

The students gathered around her, gawking at her. A boy leaned forward and removed a cherry covering one of her nipples with his teeth. Another guy removed the other cherry while the first worked at licking off the icing sugar, exposing most of her left breast.

Someone on the other side was licking at her hip. Soon she could feel tongues licking her all over, dozens of mouths sucking on her body. Somebody was licking icing off her feet and sucking her toes, which tickled her.

Brittany came over and smiled at Susan, then bent down and began licking at the girl's navel, swirling her tongue around and licking icing off her taut stomach. Slowly, streaks of flesh began to be exposed as the students took their turns snatching the fruit off the naked girl and licking off the sugar and icing.

Hiro, the host of the party, positioned himself between her legs and began pulling at the banana, slowly eating it, pulling it out of her body. Susan spit out the apple and said to Hiro, "Fuck me. Fuck me, now."

Hiro obliged, climbing on top of her and she could feel him inside her, moving faster and faster, and as he neared his orgasm, thrusting and pulsing into her body. She lay back, in a daze as he climbed off her, only to be replaced a few moments later by another student who slipped easily and quickly into her. His movements were much slower - more controlled and relaxed. So lost was she in the sensation, her climax arrived unexpectedly, as she bucked and cried aloud as the orgasm rippled through her body, quickly followed by the climax of her lover. She lay back on the table, sticky from the sugar water and wet from her own orgasm and that of the men she had taken inside her. Hands still gently caressed her body.

Over the next hour or so, each student took her in turn, the boys fucking her and the girls using various left over vegetables. Susan orgasmed more than once, lost and abandoned to her desires, to the delights of making love to, and in front of such a large group of people. She hoped they had caught all of this on camera as it would make for a very successful video.