West Valley High Day 13: Soccer

Story Info
Susan helps the soccer team train.
1.6k words
4.08
58.1k
17
0

Part 55 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was surprised when she showed up at the headmaster's office at West Valley High on Wednesday morning and was told the headmaster would not be in that day. He had left her no instructions, so she headed off to class, naked and in handcuffs, as per her usual school uniform.

She was way behind in her school work, having only attended class on occasion. There was a test in math class today and she knew she completely blew it. In the past, she would get around bad grades by offering sexual favors to her teachers but given that she now was being humiliated for free, she wasn't sure her teachers would take her up on the offer. She told herself she needed to talk to the headmaster about getting to class more often when he returned.

The girl enjoyed her relaxing, no major humiliation day. She was pleased to see Michelle, her tormentor from two days past and her friends sitting in class and looking rather chastened. She had heard the girls had to suck off most of the male student body the day before as they knelt tied in the school lobby, punishment for torturing Susan on Monday.

Susan was especially glad to get to each lunch with her friends, all members of the school's cheerleading team, and they even took some time to work on their routines for the homecoming football game on Friday night. The cheerleader was looking forward to the game, although not the tack and sandpaper-lined bra and panties she would be wearing. She was less excited for Saturday's homecoming dance. So far, no one had asked her to the dance, where previously she would have had a selection of suitors. She suspected the headmaster had something planned for her and had kept her fellow students away from her.

After classes, Susan was called to come to the athletics office, which surprised her, but she figured it had something to do with cheerleading. She was met at the office, however, but the girls' soccer coach. "Susan," he said, "I've got a couple of players out with injuries and need a warm body for practice tonight. I asked the headmaster and he said you were pretty athletic so he told me to get you to help out."

"Ok, but I've never really played soccer before," she said.

"That's fine. We just need someone to help out with some drills. I've got a pair of shin guards, socks and cleats for you over here. You'll want to put those on."

Susan obliged, although she had wished for a uniform or perhaps to get the handcuffs off her wrists. But I guess you don't use your hands in soccer, she thought.

The team was already warming up when she arrived so she joined them in their warm-up drills. She was a bit self-conscious while her fellow players did their high leg kicks, knowing she was fully exposing herself to them with every leg lift. The same went for the stretching exercises and she had to wonder if some of these were a normal part of the warm-ups or added just for her, since they seemed to involve a lot of leg spreading. The crab walks, in particular, seemed like an odd warm up drill and Susan wondered about the girl who was lined up behind her who got to stare at her exposed pussy for the length of the drill.

The girls started a passing drill and the coach came over to Susan. "You'll be the designated defender. Your job is to try to steal the ball as the girls pass it around. Normally the defender wears a yellow pinney so the girls know who not to pass to, but I think they'll be able to recognize you," he said, leering at her nude body. "The headmaster did leave me these, though, and told me to use them." The coach showed Susan the clamps with the little jingle bells on them and she sighed as he snapped one on each of her nipples.

Susan joined the drill, her breasts jingling as she ran. The girls had developed a passing strategy, and Susan realized quickly she was never going to steal the ball from them. But she knew she needed to give chase and make a show of it or else Krutz would hear about it and likely devise some new punishment for her.

One of the girls finally misfired on a pass and Susan was able to get her foot on the ball and stop it. This meant that girl would pull on a yellow pinney and join her as a defender. With two of them chasing, they had much better luck intercepting the passes and soon a third and then a fourth girl joined them on defense. The drill continued for several moments before a quick water break.

The girls were split into two teams and Susan was sent off to play goalie for one of the teams. Susan had no idea how to play goalie but she knew the limited use of her hands thanks to the handcuffs was going to be a problem. The teams were pretty evenly matched, though, and for the first five or six minutes, all Susan had to do was stand in the goal box. But a defense lapse on her left side saw a shot coming at her. Her instinct was to duck, which she did, which let the shot pass right into the goal.

The coach came out and yelled at her, telling her she needed to defend the ball properly next time. She got an opportunity a few minutes later and managed to get her hands on the ball and knock it away. Her defense had apparently decided to see how well she could manage because in the next few minutes, she found herself facing another three shots. One soared over her head into the goal. The second was low and on the ground and she kicked at, sending it back downfield, which she was proud of. The third, however, was aimed right at her and she didn't see it coming as it hit her right in the chest, knocking her to the ground with the tinkling of jingle bells from her nipples.

The coach called another break and had the girls run through some footwork drills while Susan sat on the ground to catch her breath. She decided to try her hand, or rather foot, at some of the drills, figuring it might help her to get some of the players to see she was putting in an effort. She could use a few more friends this year. Being a cheerleader, she was well coordinated and picked up on a lot of the footwork rather easily, although at nowhere near the speed of the other girls.

After another short break, the coach said the team would work on their shooting. Susan hoped that meant the other goalie would be in goal but she soon learned both of the team's goalies were out injured and the girl who had been playing goal for the other side was usually a defender. So Susan found herself back in goal, this time taking on the entire team as the took turns receiving passes from their coach and making one-touch shots. The cheerleader had no luck blocking most of them, and spent most of her time using her hands to protect her face and chest from the onslaught of balls.

The coach realized this and called to his team. "Okay, girls, we need to work on the positioning of our scoring chances. You should be targeting the lower and upper portions at the back of the net, not the middle where the goalie is standing. I have an idea...," he said, his voice trailing off.

He went to his soccer bag and came back with several lengths of rope. Susan could not imagine why he would have had those in his bag. He also apparently had gotten the key to her handcuffs from the headmaster, which ticked her off knowing he could have let her use her hands more to stop shots.

The coach undid Susan's handcuffs and tied a piece of rope around her wrist. He pulled it up and tied it horizontally to the left upright. He then did the same with her other wrist. After that, he used more rope to tie each of her ankles to the lower portion of the uprights, spread-eagling the naked girl in the goal opening.

"Ladies, there is the goalie. Your goal is to put your shots where she isn't."

This was, apparently more difficult than it looked because the first shot struck Susan at the waist with some force and the second glanced off her right leg. The next few shots were more accurate, whizzing by her into the goal before several girls began firing off target again. Susan took a shot right on her right breast, the nipple clamp digging into her skin as the ball struck. She would have taken one right in the face if she hadn't been able to move her head at the last minute so it barely missed her. That one drew an angry response from the coach toward his players and they managed to get several more either in the goal, or missed it completely on the left and right sides. There were a few more errant shots, though, one catching Susan's left shoulder and another one hitting her on the stomach. She could only imagine the bruises she would have in the morning.

Shooting practice went on for several minutes, only ending when another errant shot caught Susan in the other breast. The coach decided he had seen enough and sent the girls to run a lap while the cheerleader remained spreadeagled naked in front of the goal.