West Valley High Day 138: Concrete Cube

Story Info
Susan is encased in cement.
1.7k words
4.06
13.9k
11
0

Part 52 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Artist woke Susan up and untied her from the toilet. But then he quickly got to work wrapping her in rope. He told her sit on the floor. He tied a length of rope tightly around her ankles and up her shins and then bent her legs bent in front of her. He wrapped the rope around her waist, binding her feet to her body. He continued by wrapping rope around her thighs and shins and then around her upper thighs and knees so her legs were tightly pinned to her body. He continued those ropes around her waist and back and over and around her breasts so she was bundled tight. He bound her wrists behind her back and strapped her arms to her sides with more rope. He toppled her over onto her knees and tied several more ropes around her trussed body to form a handle behind her. He forced her mouth open and placed a black ball gag inside and strapped it around her head. He picked her bound body up by the rope handle and carried her through the house and out the front door to a black sedan parked in the driveway. He popped open the trunk and laid her down inside. He smiled at her as he slammed the trunk shut and plunged her into darkness.

The woman heard the car start and felt it pull away down the long drive. Susan bounced around in the trunk as the car sped up as The Artist pulled onto the freeway. Susan finally felt the car slowing down and come to a stop. She heard the car door open and slam shut but The Artist did not open the trunk. The girl lay in the trunk for what seemed like hours as she heard cars going by and voices near her. She longed to scream out or kick or pound on the hood, but her movement was very limited by all the ropes. It was getting quite hot in the cramped compartment and Susan was sweating by the time the man returned. Finally she heard the trunk release and saw light pouring in as the trunk opened. She looked up and could see she was in the parking lot of a home improvement store. She wondered if anyone could see her naked body bundled in the car trunks. The Artist dropped packed several heavy bags in the trunk around her and then slammed the trunk lid shut again.

The man backed the car out of its parking space and Susan could feel him making a few sharp turns before heading back on the freeway. The Artist stopped at a fast food restaurant on the way home and Susan could hear the muffled sound of the restaurant loudspeaker as he ordered. If she could have screamed, she would have, but the gag held her tight.

Finally the man returned to the house and pulled the sedan up the long driveway and parked. The Artist opened the trunk and began unloading the bags, leaving the lid open as he did so. Susan squirmed to see if she could get herself free, but she was bound too tight. She tried to sit up in hopes a passing car might see her, but no one came down the long road and she couldn't really move anyway.

Finally The Artist returned and lifted her out of the trunk. Instead of carrying her into the house, though, he instead took her around the back to the patio.

The man led Susan over to wooden platform he had constructed. There was a wooden box about a foot wide made of plywood that sat on top of two-by-six planks. Around this box had been constructed another plywood box several inches away. On two sides of both boxes were upright pieces of plywood taller than the box with holes cut in them. In the front and back, there were half-moon cut-outs, one larger than the other. At the rear of the box were two long wooden strips with wood sides and no tops.

The Artist brought the woman over to the platform and made her kneel so her chest was pressed against the inner plywood base. The Artist grabbed each of Susan's wrists and pulled her arms through the holes in the side walls to the elbow. Her waist rested in the half-moon cutout in the back of the box and her neck was placed in the cutout in the front. The man arranged the woman's legs so they fit in the two long boxes. The man placed two wooden planks over her legs and attached two circular gaskets over her ankles at the end so only her bare feet were exposed. A second set of wood slats were placed a few inches away, forming a channel.

The Artist picked up another box and positioned on top of Susan's back that fitted around her body. Two wooden boxes were placed around her arms in between the two boxes. The girl's body was now hidden in wood with only her neck and head sticking out then front and her exposed rear sticking out the back.

The man brought over two more pieces of plywood with a half circle cutout and placed them over her neck. Using a power screwdriver, he secured this plank to the side panels, locking her neck in place. A second set of walls was placed behind her and screwed in place, leaving her bare ass exposed and her pussy on display, her neck and arms sticking out of the wooden frame. Finally the man placed a piece of plywood with a large hole on top of the four sides and screwed it in place. Her body was trapped inside the inner box.

Susan watched in horror as the Artist turned on a cylindrical cement mixer in front of her. He poured in what she assumed to be concrete mix from the heavy bags he had purchased. He added water and churned the mixture. Susan was screaming behind the ball gag in her mouth. When the man was satisfied with the mixture, he placed a large funnel in the hole in top of the wooden box and began pouring buckets of the concrete mixture into the hole. Susan could not move. Her mind was racing, unable to breathe. She knew in her mind that the concrete was flowing into the open space between the two boxes and was not actually crushing her.

The girl was left there for hours as The Artist drank wine and went over all the photos he had taken. She flopped her arms uselessly and shook her head but that was the extent of her movement. The man came over and checked on the mixture around the girl several times. Finally he seemed satisfied with his work and he pulled out the screwdriver and began disassembling the wooden box around the poor woman..

The Artist clapped his hands as he looked at his latest project. It appeared as if the young woman had been completely encased in concrete with just her arms, head and bare ass exposed. The wooden circles and gaskets around her neck, waist and ankles were hidden by the concrete mixture but protected her body from the weight. The Artist used a trowel and some mix to further fill in the holes to complete the effect. Then he brought out his cameras and began filming again. He told her to lift her head up and look in the camera and Susan only imagined how pitiful she must have looked as she whimpered helplessly.

The man set up his video camera behind the poor girl and then walked behind her and pulled down his pants. He was already erect and slid his penis easily into the woman's exposed pussy. He crouched down slightly and began sliding in and out of her. Susan felt her body being rocked inside her concrete prison but could do nothing but stare straight ahead as the man pounded at her. He finished quickly and then walked away. Susan was hungry and thirsty and had come to full realization that she was permanently trapped.

Hours passed. Susan was getting delirious from the heat and her predicament. Her mind went blank. Finally she heard some voices coming from inside the house. The man was throwing a party. She looked around as much as she could and she saw easels set up on the patio, displaying some of the photos The Artist had taken of her over the last two weeks. Darkness was falling and the guests were coming out onto the patio with their drinks and looking at the photos.

Susan could see a pair of fit legs and high heels in front of her. A woman ran her hand along the concrete box. "Wow," the female voice said as The Artist came along side. "That's really intense." The woman brushed Susan's hair. "It's really quite amazing. Usually when you see a bound woman, it's her arms and feet that are tied. But here you have left her hands and arms free, but useless. "

"Yes," The Artist replied. "I considered leaving her legs free as well, but then I thought of those delicious little feet and toes sticking out uselessly and I just had to."

The woman bent down and ran her fingers across Susan's bare soles. The girl flailed her arms and laughed through the gag at the woman's touch. A crowd had gathered as the woman walked behind the captured girl. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small rabbit vibrator and held it up against Susan's exposed slit. The girl bucked her hips at the invasion. The woman pressed harder against Susan's clit and she orgasmed within minutes to a round of applause from the people gathered around. The woman gave a small bow and walked back to The Artist's side. "And she is in there permanently," she asked?

The Artist replied, "Yes, it is solid concrete about two inches thick. Short of a lot of work with a jackhammer, Art is now a permanent part of my patio now. Eventually I will hook up a feeding tube and catheter." Susan started thrashing violently as she heard these words. She heard the man and woman laughing and the others joined in.