West Valley High Day 14: Stocks

Story Info
Susan spends a day in the pillory.
1.1k words
4.26
64.7k
22
0

Part 64 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Headmaster Krutz was back in his office Thursday morning when Susan Mitchell arrived, much to her disappointment as was hoping for another easy day at West Valley High.

"Good morning, Miss Mitchell, I understand you got a chance to get some exercise yesterday", the headmaster said.

"Yes, sir. And I got to go to class and I was hoping I'd get to do that more. Earning money for college isn't going to help if I don't graduate," the girl said.

"Oh, don't worry about that," the headmaster said. "You'll get your high grades the same way you always have, by using your body." Susan cringed but she knew he was right about how she had passed her classes in the past.

"Homecoming is the weekend," the headmaster continued, "and I think you are going to look a little pale in your dress. So we should take care of that. Follow me."

Krutz came around his desk and walked out the door and the handcuffed naked cheerleader followed him. The headmaster led her through the lobby out into the school's circle drive. Set up there on the grassy area in the circle was what Susan knew to be a set of stocks. The front portion was a few feet off the ground and the headmaster removed her handcuffs and ordered her to drop to her knees and place her head and wrists through the stocks. He snapped the upper bar down and locked the padlock, sealing her in place.

The headmaster brought over a second pair of stocks and positioned them behind the girl, spreading her legs and pinning her ankles between the two boards.

"We'll leave your mouth and other holes free in case you want to make some money today," Krutz said. "I've taken the liberty of putting up a price sheet and we'll leave a little bucket here for your money. Meanwhile, work on your tan."

Susan whimpered as the headmaster walked away. She could see the video camera in front of her and presumed there was another focused on her exposed pussy. Soon students would be walking by on this warm September day, taking advantage of the weather while walking to class. She knew they would see her, read the price list, and spend some of their parents' money on her.

Sure enough, a group of boys walked by just a few minutes later. The oldest, a boy named Jeff who was in a few of Susan's classes read the price list. "$300 for a blow job? No way," he said. Another boy who Susan did not know said, "For $500, you can just fuck her. Seems like a better deal." The third boy, whose name was Michael, she thought, said "No charge to play with her titties, though."

"Or to do this," Jeff said, as he pulled down his pants and underwear and walked behind Susan. He began grinding himself against the girl's crotch and between her ass cheeks but didn't penetrate her. He was soon rock hard and kept pressing and rubbing against her until he came onto her back.

Michael, or Mike, or whatever his name was, pulled down his pants and pulled out his penis. Positioning himself in front of Susan, he began jacking off in her face. After a couple dozen strokes, he ejaculated on her face, barely missing her eye, which she had the good sense to close when she saw he was close. Susan said to herself she would need to close this loophole with the headmaster tomorrow.

Several girls had been watching the boys' activities with interest and approached Susan. One of them, a girl named Jennifer who had tried out for the cheerleading team last year looked at Susan's feet pinned in the stocks and began ticking the soles of the poor girl's feet. Susan was very ticklish and soon she was squirming and laughing and crying as the girl tormented her.

One of the other girls had approached Susan's bare bottom and reached out and swatted it hard with her bare hand, making Susan jump. She applied several more swats to the cheerleader's exposed buttocks before both girls got bored and headed to class.

Brittany and Kylie came by and offered Susan some water and hung around for as long as they could to try to discourage any additional abuse. But they knew they would get in trouble if they were too late for class so they had to leave as well, leaving Susan to bake in the early morning sun.

Susan got her first blowjob taker an hour later when a senior classmate dropped $300 in the metal bucket and positioned himself in front of the naked restrained girl. This boy had one of the largest cocks Susan had ever seen and she was suddenly glad he didn't spend the extra $200 to have sex with her. As it was, he was so large she felt herself choking on his penis as he drove it deep into her mouth. She was very glad he didn't take long and was on his way.

One of Susan's ex-boyfriend's, Jacob, tried to negotiate a fee reduction for a quick fuck, but Susan had never liked him that much so she told him to pony up or get lost. He responded by following the lead of the previous boy and shooting his load on her face. Soon several boys decided that was fun and joined in and soon the girl's face was covered in white sticky residue.

Kylie came back with some water and used it to wash off the cum, but a few other students saw that and decided to apply some other liquids. One girl poured her diet soda over Susan's head, drenching her hair. Another poured some sort of juice drink down her back. The icy drink did help cool Susan off, although she didn't appreciate it running down into her exposed crack. A couple of other students saw this and added their drinks onto Susan's back as well, so now more liquid was dripping between her ass cheeks and into her pussy.

The tickling began again after lunch, not just to Susan's feet, but also to her exposed sides. To make things worse, another senior classmate decided to ante up the $500 and moved behind Susan and shoved his cock roughly inside her while three girls continued to assault her feet and sides with their fingers. Susan was struggling to breath as she was tickled mercilessly all the while the boy pounded away inside her. She felt him cum with some force and that was enough to drive her to orgasm as well, her body still writhing from the girls who continued to tickle her.

By the time the day was over, Susan had sucked four cocks and been penetrated twice, earning her $2200 for her day's work. She figured the videos would probably sell well, too and with just a few more days like this, she would have enough money to pay off her tuition debt and maybe even pay back her mom's debt and get out of this predicament.