West Valley High Day 16: Dance

Story Info
Susan attends the Homecoming Dance.
1.2k words
4.27
44.3k
24
0

Part 67 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday was the big Homecoming dance at West Valley High school. Susan Mitchell was sitting in her dormitory room feeling sad that she was not going when the headmaster called her down to his office.

"I think we need to get you ready for the dance tonight," Headmaster Krutz said to the naked cheerleader standing in front of him. Susan's face showed both her excitement and her fear at what the sadistic man had in mind for her.

It started, as it almost always did, with the pink vibrating dildo. Susan had spent more hours with that thing inside her than any of her previous lovers, and she had to admit that was saying something.

Susan recognized the next article of clothing as a chastity belt. The belt was made of stainless steel lined with rubber. A metal belt circled her waist and the second piece was placed between her legs and locked in place with a pair of padlocks.

Krutz placed a thin white slip over Susan's head. It was an odd garment because while it had thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders like a normal slip, it was cut so it fell below her breasts, leaving them exposed. Susan realized that it was for when Krutz came back with a think metal corset, complete with traditional laces and straps across the front with six buckles.

The headmaster fitted the corset in place and Susan felt the metal reinforcements against her skin. He began by fastening the buckles and she already felt her breathing become labored. Then the headmaster went behind her and began pulling hard on the laces, squeezing the girl's waist by at least four or five inches. This particular corset sat underneath her breasts, causing them to be pushed up and outward above her now unnaturally tight waist.

Susan's stomach would not expand so she had to take short breaths using only her upper chest, which caused her breasts to rise and fall with each breath. She could see why Victorian women were known to swoon. The headmaster cut off the straps from the slip as it now as held in place by the corset, a thin film of fabric to protect her tender skin.

Krutz approached her next with a strange looking contraption that he placed around her neck. It had multiple straps and he pulled each of them tight, encasing her neck from under her jaw down to her collarbone in leather. The choking compression did nothing to help Susan's tortured breathing. The girl realized she could barely move her head as the collar had two metal points on each side so that if she turned, they would cut into her jaws.

The headmaster then approached with a long PVC skirt. He slid it up her legs and with some effort worked the material over her hips. He pulled on the zipper in the back and zipped up the dress down to her ankles and she realized she would have no more than a few inches of movement in this hobble skirt.

A pair of six inch high heels were placed on her feet. Susan didn't wear heels very often and these were higher than she was used to. She wasn't sure how she would be able to walk with these heels and the hobble skirt.

Krutz came behind Susan and grabbed her wrists. She felt him place the long leather arm binder around her limbs, pinning her wrists, forearms and elbows together behind her back. The headmaster tightened the straps and Susan's breathing became even shallower. The tight arm binder pulled her shoulders out and caused her bare breasts to stick out even further.

A pair of nipple clamps connected with a steel chain were placed on those magnificent naked breasts and Susan realized she wasn't going to be wearing anything to cover them tonight. Before she could complain, Krutz placed the red ball gag in her mouth and locked it in place.

"Perfect," he said. "Now let's get you to the dance."

He walked out of the office and came back with Susan's best friend, Brittany. Brittany was dressed in a black tuxedo. "Here is your date for the evening."

Brittany placed her hand on the arm binder and began to lead her friend out of the office, Susan taking the only tiny steps she was permitted by her bondage. It took awhile to get to the circle drive where a limo was waiting. Brittany helped Susan into the limo but it was impossible for her to sit down so she slouched in one of the seats, trying to keep her back as straight as she could to keep the pressure off her stomach.

"I ditched Jason tonight when I heard what Krutz had in mind for you," Brittany said. "I'll hook up with him later tonight and make it up to him. I heard Krutz was going to get Kevin to take you to the dance and I knew you didn't want that." Kevin was a guy Susan had dated for about two weeks and dumped when she found out he was also dating two other girls. "I wish I could give you some release but Krutz has locked you up pretty tight."

The ride to the hotel where the prom was being held was excruciating and it then dawned on Susan she would be walking through a public hotel lobby topless and in bondage!

When the girls arrived, Brittany realized Susan's predicament as well. She removed her tuxedo jacket and wrapped it over her friend's shoulders and buttoned it. "I can't do anything about the tight skirt, but at least you won't get arrested for public nudity," Brittany said. Brittany saw there was a handkerchief in the jacket pocket. She pulled it out and folded it into a triangle and put it over Susan's mouth and tied it behind her head. "Ok, now you just look eccentric, not kinky." Susan's eyes revealed the smile her mouth could not form as the girl's exited the limo and made their way slowly into the hotel.

Once inside the hotel ballroom amongst classmates, Brittany saw the headmaster enter. She quickly removed the handkerchief and took her jacket back as Susan's eyes widened. "Hopefully he didn't see that," Brittany said. "I don't think I was supposed to cover you up." If the headmaster had noticed, he showed no signs of coming over, instead starting a conversation with a teacher and another man Brittany did not know.

The music started with a slow song and Brittany placed her hands around her friend's waist, pulling her close. "I don't know how you are doing this, Susie. You're so strong." Susan began to cry as the pair danced a slow dance.

Jason joined his girlfriend a few minutes later, perhaps a little jealous of her closeness with Susan, leaving the cheerleader to stand alone by herself. She shuffled off towards one of the side tables. The vibrator in her pussy was really driving her crazy, probably a side effect of her slow dance with her friend, and Susan needed something to lean on. She managed to just get to the table when the pleasure hit her and leaned heavily onto the surface, nearly fainting from the dual effects of the crushing corset and her orgasm.