West Valley High Day 17: Welding

Story Info
Susan gets permanent cuffs and permanent piercings.
1.4k words
4.24
78.3k
32
0

Part 68 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang Monday morning and Headmaster Stephen Krutz picked it up. "Stephen, it's Marcus checking in. How's our girl doing?"

The headmaster replied, "Coming around."

"Good," Marcus replied. "I was a little worried when I heard about the money she was earning last week. All we have on her is the financial thing."

"I have to admit I was surprised by the number of boys willing to pay for something they could take for free," Krutz said. "But we did need the videos of the girl whoring herself."

"Well, maybe if you hadn't punished the girls for tormenting Susan," the voice on the other end of the phone said. "Couldn't help yourself, huh?"

Krutz chuckled. "I do need to maintain discipline around here," he said. "Anyway, the money has given Miss Mitchell the idea there might be a way out of her predicament."

"She still thinks the web site is for real and she's going to buy her way out?" Marcus asked.

"Oh, definitely. But after this week, I am sure she we will realize there is no hope for her," the headmaster added. "When do you contact the girl's mother?"

"Soon. I'll send her some of the photos and make her realize what she's done to her daughter and then we'll have them both, mommy and daughter," the man said.

"Ok, remember, I get the girl when this is all over," Krutz said.

"Of course, although it sounds like there may not be much left to have by the time you are done."

The headmaster thought about this for a second. "She will be well broken."

"A shame," Marcus said.

"Yes, it is. I still can't believe you'd do this to your own daughter, Marcus."

Marcus Mitchell replied, "Her mom turned her against me and then turned her into a bitch and a slut. There was no hope for her. So, enjoy yourself." With that, the phone went dead.

Krutz summoned his cheerleader slave to report to the school's industrial shop and met the naked girl there a few minutes later. The girl's body still bore red marks from the corset she had worn all Saturday night. Her neck was also red and small bruises had appeared on her jaws from the metal of the posture collar. She was still wearing the steel chastity belt he had locked on her Saturday night, even though he had removed the dildo when he had her strip out of her skirt on the dance floor at the Homecoming dance and show off the belt to her classmates.

"I am getting tired of removing and reattaching those handcuffs and other restraints so I think we need a more permanent solution," the headmaster said to Susan and the look on her face was one of fear mixed with hatred.

"Mr. Gholston is going to assist us. Please lie down on the table over there."

Susan did as she was told and the aging shop teacher came over with several metal objects in his hands. He took the girl's left arm and placed a u-bolt over her lower forearm and drilled two holes in the wooden table for it. Two nuts placed on the end secured her arm to the table, just a few inches from her body. Gholston did the same to the girl's right arm and then spread her legs a foot or so and applied u-bolts around her shins, tightening her firmly to the wooden surface. He placed a metal band above her breasts and fastened it with screws just under her armpits. Another metal band was placed over her waist, just above the chastity belt and screwed down tightly. Susan was now completely immobilized.

Gholston pulled out a shiny band of polished metal. Attached to it were a pair of metal rings, welded to the curved surface. He placed the band over Susan's left wrist, applied some sort of glue to the two ends and pressed the ends tightly together, securing it around her wrist. She watched as the teacher donned his welder's helmet and picked up the stick welder. Sparks flew as he brought the device against the metal band, Susan feeling the heat as the band was welded permanently onto her.

He repeated the procedure on her left ankle, this band also sporting two metal loops, as did the one he welded next on her right ankles. He finished off by securing a band over her right wrist. She was now permanently manacled and she knew the loops would be used to restrain her in various ways.

The teacher pulled out a much larger metal band with four metal loops on it. He lifted her head to place the band around her neck and went to work welding it into place so it could not be removed. "Every slave needs a collar," Krutz said. Susan was bawling by this time, desperately pulling at the bolts pinning her to the table to no avail.

"Hmm," Gholston said to the headmaster, "should I weld the chastity belt shut permanently as well?" Susan screamed no as loudly as she could and redoubled her efforts to break free from her bondage. Krutz replied, "It would be a crime to lock such a pretty pussy away permanently." Gholston put the welder away and took off his helmet.

Just the, the school nurse, Miss Andrews walked into the shop with a rolling cart. Susan was hoping she was there to make sure she hadn't been injured but she soon realized she would not be getting any relief from the nurse.

The woman rolled the cart over next to Susan and pulled on a pair of gloves. Opening a small packet, she pulled out an alcohol wipe and rubbed it over Susan's left nipple and areola. Krutz placed a bit gag into Susan's mouth, despite her objections just before the nurse pulled out a large needle. Grabbing the girl's nipple in her fingers, she plunged the needle through the nipple, piercing it. Susan was howling behind the gag. Krutz shoved a small metal loop through the hole the nurse had made and pinched it tight with a pair of pliers. The nurse repeated the procedure on the girl's other breast and Krutz added a ring to that nipple as well.

Susan was in complete agony. Until now, she had been largely unharmed. But now she had been permanently mutilated by the headmaster. She knew the rings were never coming out of her nipples, just like the metal bands would never be removed from her neck, wrists or ankles.

"Do you want me to do her labia as well," the nurse asked. "Might as well, came the reply" and Susan launched into a full convulsion.

"Gonna hafta pin her down more," the shop teacher said. He removed the u-bolt from one of the girl's shins and pulled her leg wide and used some rope to tie her ankle cuff off to the leg of another table. He did the same with her other leg so now she was spread almost as far as she could go. The shop teacher found two more bands and placed them over Susan's thighs to pin them to the table so she could no longer buck her hips.

Krutz unlocked the padlock on the front of the chastity belt and unsnapped it from around her waist so the straps lay on the table. The nurse used another alcohol wipe against the girl's pussy. "Man, she's wet," Miss Andrews said to the two men. Krutz helped the nurse pull out the lips of Susan's labia and another needle did short work of placing holes through the tender flesh. Another pair of rings was attached through the holes in each lip. "Now you can keep her shut without having to use the belt," Miss Andrews said. "Just need one of those padlocks." Susan shuddered at the idea of her pussy locked shut.

"You could do her other lips and shut the bitch up permanently," Gholston offered but Krutz intervened, saying he didn't want to mess up the girl's "pretty face". Susan wasn't sure how anyone could be so cruel but also hold back. He had her completely under his control now. Even if she could run away, where would she go? And she'd always have the piercings now.

"She's probably a little tender, but if you want to have a go at her, Joseph, help yourself. You too if you like, Jess. Send her to her room when you are through with her." Krutz turned and left as the shop teacher pulled down his pants and mounted the defenseless girl. The nurse reached up and removed the bit gag from Susan's mouth and then removed her own panties and climbed on top of the girl, ordering Susan to eat her out while the shop teacher pounded away below.