West Valley High Day 19: Spirit

Story Info
Susan and her friends take more than one for the team.
1.8k words
4.31
44.2k
17
0

Part 70 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen-year-old cheerleader Susan Mitchell spent the rest of the day and night on display naked in the atrium of West Valley High. With her hands bound over her head and legs spread with a spreader bar, the girl's skin criss-crossed by red stripes from the repeated whippings from her classmates, Susan found little comfort. Her cheerleader friends had brought her food and water and tended to her wounds with ointment but they were unable to unlock her wrists or ankles.

Susan slept very little and was reluctantly happy to see Headmaster Krutz approach her on Wednesday morning. He unlocked the chain attaching her hands over her head but left her wrists chained together. He pulled her arms roughly down until she fell to her knees. "Stay," he commanded to her as if she were a dog. He dragged over a heavy metal disc and chained her wrists to it. She tried to lift it to no avail.

"Yesterday's video was good, Miss Mitchell," Krutz said, "but today's will be spectacular. Today, we will simulate you being gang raped."

Susan didn't understand what the headmaster meant by 'simulate' until he explained. "You, of course, have consented to all of this, so it isn't really rape," he said. "But it will look like real enough."

The young cheerleader was scared.

Krutz continued, "I've realized you haven't seen any of the videos we've been taking. Thought we should fix that." Two football players rolled in a large flatscreen TV from one of the AV labs, plugged it in and turned it on. Susan saw herself on the screen, naked, spread and bound, exposed for everyone to see. She bowed her head so she didn't have to look at the image.

"Football team has a big game this weekend," the headmaster said. "Let's show them some school spirit, Miss Cheerleading Captain."

One of the players, a senior named James, pulled down his pants and approached Susan from behind. With her ankles still spread by the wooden bar, she had no protection as the boy placed his penis on the outer lips of her vagina. Susan struggled against the boy's penetration but he slid into her easily. The girl closed her eyes as James fucked her harder and harder. She felt him tense and shoot his cum into her. Susan was glad Krutz was making sure she took her birth control pills daily although she was starting to get concerned about what type of diseases these guys might have.

James was replaced by quarterback R.J. McCall. R.J. was inside her quickly, her pussy already well lubricated. The boy began to very slowly fuck her rhythmically and Susan was actually starting to enjoy it. But then the boy picked up pace, driving her forward with each stroke until he exploded inside her.

Landry Thomas was next. The big African-American linebacker was huge and Susan screamed as put his gigantic cock inside her. She thought he was going to knock her over from the force of his powerful thrusts. It was all too much for her and she began crying as the boy finished off and pulled out. She looked up at the big screen and saw her hair matted with two days worth of sweat.

Jason and Matt and Carl were next in line, all of them also football players, keeping with the theme of the day. By the time Carl was finished, Susan had checked out and was just letting the boys pound away at her vagina. The images were flashing on the screen as she was attacked and even though she tried her best not to look, she found herself staring at the screen, as if it was another girl enduring the abuse.

Scott Dean stepped behind her next but as he entered her, Lee Norst approached her from the front and ordered her to open her mouth. "Time for a spit roast," he said as he roughly forced his penis into Susan's mouth.

The girl was now impaled from both ends. She thought to herself, "well, at least I can't see the TV now". Scott was pounding away hard behind her but any sounds she might have made were silenced by Lee's penis shoved down her throat. He wasn't giving her much of a chance to suck, instead seemingly trying to just gag her with his penis. But soon he and Scott seemed to get into a rhythm, Scott banging her pussy as Lee pounded her mouth. The came at almost the same time and Susan gulped down Lee's semen as she felt more pile up inside her abused pussy.

Mike and Thomas, the team's wide receivers double-teamed her next, Thomas taking up the spot behind her and Mike muffling her objections by pushing his penis into her mouth. Thomas took almost no time cumming inside her. She could tell Mike was getting close but he surprised her by pulling out and shooting his cum into her face.

The boys gave her a short break to catch her breath before Antonio came up behind her. "Gawd, what a sloppy mess," he said. The boy took up his place behind her but she felt him put his cock at the opening to her rectum instead of her pussy. She shouted 'no, no' several times but her objections were silenced when Diane Toddle, a sophomore member of her own cheerleading squad, approached her from the front with a large black penis strapped to her waist and shoved it into her mouth. She could smell the girl's perfume and it took her mind away for a minute.

Antonio was rubbing his penis between her legs and she realized he was lubricating himself with the juices seeping out of her pussy. As Diane kept her gagged, the boy pushed against her exposed anus and began shoving his penis inside the tight opening. She tried to buck him out but she could not move as Antonio slowly crept deeper and deeper into her. He was obviously overheated as it only took him a few strokes to shoot his load into her asshole.

Michael Burns followed the path Antonio had loosened, shoving his hard member roughly into Susan's abused anus. He was fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked before and if it were not for Diane pressing up against her with the strap-on, Susan knew she would have been knocked to the floor. It felt like Diane was trying to suffocate Susan, shoving the phallus deep down her throat as she pressed her stomach against Susan's face, compressing her nose and making it very hard to breathe. Susan wondered if her former friend was trying to make her pass out. It would make the abuse less painful.

Jeremy and Chris stepped up next, each taking up a position in front and behind a Susan after Michael and Diane withdrew. Chris replaced Diane's strap-on with his meaty cock while Jeremy filled Susan' s pussy. She had dried out a bit after her anal invasions so Jeremy's large penis shocked her. The shock caused her to bite down on Chris' dick and the boy withdrew in pain. "Fuck, the bitch bit me," he said and raised his hand and slapped Susan hard across the face."

"Serves you right," came a voice from behind him. Brittany had shown up with Jamie, Katy and Kylie. Jeremy was finishing up with Susan as Brittany continued. "She's your classmate. A friend to some of you," she said, looking specifically at Diane, who looked down at the big phallus still strapped around her waist."

"Get lost," Daniels, said Antonio. "Y'know she gets off on this stuff. Being tied up and all that."

"Does it look like she's getting off on this," Kylie interjected, her hand waving towards the TV showing Susan's tear and cum-stained face, her body shaking. "And you, Diane, you're one of us. How could you?"

Diane spoke up, "I'm doing what the headmaster told me to do. I can't end up like her." Brittany wasn't sure what the girl meant but assumed Krutz also held some dirt over the sophomore girl's head as he did over Susan.

"Anyway, back to work," Scott Miller said. "It's my turn."

"Wait," Brittany said to the boys. "Please, she's had enough."

Scott informed her that Krutz had told him all of the football players would get a turn with Susan that day. Only 14 of them had taken advantage of Susan, leaving over 40 guys standing around waiting for their chance.

"Listen, guys," Brittany said. "I know you all want to get off. But Susie can't take any more. You're tearing her apart." Susan was listening detached to what her friend was saying. "If you leave her alone, me and Jamie, Katy and Kylie will suck you all off."

The boys looked at each other while Susan tried to process what she just heard. Her brain wasn't really working but then she realized what her friend had just offered. She meekly said, "no Brit, you don't have to."

"Yeah, I do," Brittany said, walking over and kneeling beside her friend. "It's about time the rest of help you pay for what we've done over the years."

The other three girls took up places beside Brittany and Scott Miller tilted his head to the side and decided any hole would do and approached Brittany with his pants down. The girl took up the boy's penis and guided it into her mouth, slowly sucking on it at first, her tender lips obviously driving the boy wild. Miller forced his cock deep into Brittany's mouth as players formed a line behind him and also in front of the other three girls. Scott shot his load down Brittany's throat and she gulped down his cum as he withdrew and opened her mouth for the next player. Kylie, Katy and Jamie were already hard at work with their players.

James, Susan's first attacker, approached Susan with his pants down and put his penis into her mouth. "Hmm, seconds," he said. "But we'll leave your pussy and ass alone along as your friends keep sucking."

Diane removed the strap-on from around her waist and joined her fellow cheerleaders on her knees and several players moved over in line behind her. The five other members of the cheerleading squad had arrived by now and took up places in the atrium. The TV screen captured the scene of the 10 girls, one spread and exposed, naked and on all fours with a cock in her mouth while the other 9 knelt around her, each sucking on a penis of her own.

With 10 girls sucking, the line of players was dispatched quickly, although some came back for seconds, and maybe thirds. The girls lost count of the number of cocks they had in their mouths that day but were happy to be saving their friend from further abuse.