West Valley High Day 21: Mascot

Story Info
Susan takes over for the school mascot.
2.1k words
4.29
53k
20
0

Part 72 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after classes ended Thursday afternoon, Krutz instructed a couple of boys to remove the dildo from Susan Mitchell's pussy and release her from the frame where she had been restrained for the better part of the day. With her wrists cuffed behind her back, she was escorted back to the boys' dormitory at West Valley High and placed back in the sparse spare room. The boys dumped onto the thin mattress and attached the heavy steel chain to the collar around her neck. The ball gag was removed from her mouth and Susan was relieved to see two bowls near the bed, one filled with food and the other with water.

"Headmaster said to eat up while it's still warm," one boy said. If you need to relieve yourself, there's another bowl in the corner." Susan winced at the idea of having to go to bathroom in the pot but she knew she would have to do it sooner or later.

The girl was starving and thirsty. With her hands behind her, she wasn't sure how she was going to eat but she finally just shoved her face in the bowl and began devouring the meat and potatoes she had been provided. Drinking was a little harder as she wasn't used to lapping up water like a dog, but she got the hang of it and soon the food and water were gone. The boy returned with another bowl of water several hours later and Susan disposed of that quickly as well, momentarily stopping when she thought of the other bowl, but deciding she had to finish the food and drink because she had no idea when she might eat again.

Her bruised and battered body was beginning to ache all over, and this time, there were no loving friends rubbing her bare skin with ointment to soothe the whip marks. Susan struggled to find a comfortable position on the thin mattress, finally lying down on her right side and curling up to sleep. Despite being completely exhausted, her sleep was restless as every noise in the hallway outside caused her to panic, fearing who might be entering the room and what they might do to her.

Daylight came and she awoke to find more food lying in front of her even though she had heard no one enter. She must have finally reached deep sleep. She ate this food more slowly than the night before but still finished it all off. She had to pee now and she knew there was only one alternative - the bowl in the corner. So she crawled over to it and saw the chain was just long enough to allow her to squat over the bowl, although it pulled at her neck as she did so. She was glad for the balance of a cheerleader because she didn't think there were too many people who could squat like this with a heavy chain around their necks and their hands manacled behind their backs. She quickly peed into the bowl and crawled back to her mattress, hoping the distance between her and the bowl would keep the smell away.

Susan knew classes had started but no one came to unchain her. She was thankful for the relief of not spending another day being beaten and fucked and she found herself drifting off to sleep yet again. Late afternoon, the boy who had brought her to the room came back, unchained her from the wall and marched her naked downstairs to the headmaster's office.

"We need to get you ready, Miss Mitchell," the headmaster said. "There's an away football game tonight and the buses leave in 30 minutes".

Susan was simultaneous happy and sad. She was glad to hear she would get to cheer at tonight's game but dreaded wearing the sandpaper and tack bra and panties that were part of her new cheerleading uniform. She knew they would be especially painful tonight on her nipples, still raw from being pierced on Monday and whipped relentlessly by the whipping machine yesterday.

"I learned earlier today that Jenny Mills is sick and can't wear the mascot's uniform tonight. I was going to save this for later in the season, but I figured we could try out the new costume with you tonight," the headmaster said, handing Susan a box.

The girl frowned as she pulled the costume out of the box. She was a cheerleader, not a mascot. Her frown turned into disbelief as she looked at the suit in her hands. Unlike the cartoon cougar Jenny wore each week, with its big head like something you would see at a theme park, this costume looked like something from a fetish store. It was made of a latex-type material, covered in fur.

Susan's wrists were released and she was told to drop to the floor. Strips of tape were wrapped around her thighs and ankles, binding her so she would have to remain on her knees. Her wrists were taped up to her shoulders so she now supported her upper body on her elbows. The boy helped Krutz slowly stretch the suit over Susan's bound limbs. The paws of the suit were made of heavy memory foam which provided a comfortable cushion for the girl to rest her elbows and knees on, for which Susan was very grateful.

The suit was brought up and around her body and then zippered tightly to her, the zipper disappearing under the cougar fur so it looked like one seamless costume. A hood was pulled up over her head and attached by another zipper around her neck. A gag was shoved into Susan's mouth and attached to this gag was the muzzle of the cougar costume, serving to both silence the girl and almost complete the look.

Krutz pulled an item out of the box that Susan had not seen - the cougar's long spindly tail. Applying lubricant to the plug at the end of the tail, Krutz opened a small pocket in the back of the costume and placed the plug at the opening of Susan's anus. The girl instinctively tried to move away but she was held in place by Krutz' assistant as the headmaster shoved the anal plug into Susan's asshole and closed the pocket around the long tail now protruding from the costume.

The bulb plug was larger than anything Susan had ever had inside her and she would have been screaming her head off, if she could scream at all. The three-foot long cougar tail was heavy and pulled down on the plug at an odd angle, amplifying the girl's pain.

There was another opening in the back of the suit and Krutz found this one as well. He inserted the familiar battery-powered vibrating dildo into Susan's pussy and turned it on. "Can't let one hole have all the fun," he said to the girl, patting her on the rump.

"Oh, by the way, this suit has one more feature," headmaster Krutz said, pressing a small button on the collar of the suit. Susan felt a tingling throughout her body. "It's a mild electrical current melded into the fabric. Enough to be discomforting. Or perhaps enjoyable. You'll have to let me know."

Susan growled into her gag as she felt the tiny shocks on every inch of her body.

"Now we need to get you to the game," Krutz said and had the boy wheel in a metal dog cage on a trolley. "Sorry we couldn't find a larger cage but, anyway, in you go."

The boy helped Susan crawl up into the cage. It was only a few feet high which meant she would have to either remain on her hands and knees or lie down, which she decided to do, figuring she would end up on her elbows and knees most of the night. The suit material was thin and she could feel the wire of the cage poking into her skin as she lay down on her side. The cage wasn't big enough to stretch out in so she ended up in a kind of fetal position. The boy wheeled the cage out of the headmaster's office and down to the circle drive where the buses awaited.

Susan soon learned she would not be riding on the bus with the other cheerleaders, or even on the buses with the football team. Instead, her cage was lifted onto the back of a flatbed trailer than was used to haul equipment to the game. It was going to be a bumpy ride and Susan flattened herself as best as she could to the bottom of the cage so it looked like there was just a cougar costume traveling down the road in the wire mesh and not a living girl.

When they arrived at the opposing team's stadium a half-hour later, Susan was in a lot of pain. She had been jostled quite a bit as the trailer hit every bump in the road and the abrasions only added to the marks left from the whipping a day earlier.

Susan was lifted off the flatbed and back onto the trolley and two boys wheeled the cage into the stadium. Susan rose up on elbows and knees and lifted her head as she came onto the field flanked on all sides by her friends, each dressed in their tiny cheerleading uniforms. Susan looked up at Brittany and realized her best friend was now wearing the costume Susan had been forced to wear earlier in the year. She could tell by the look on her friend's face that the tacks and sandpaper in the bra and sandpaper in the crotch of the panties were causing her quite a bit of discomfort. She wondered if Brittany also had a vibrator in her pussy, mindful of the one humming away in her own.

The door to the cage was opened and Susan crawled out onto the field as the cheerleaders began their pre-game dance on the visitor's sideline. She began prowling back and forth on the sideline, doing her best to look like a cougar, tossing her head and even wiggling the heavy tail around, even though it caused her distress for her asshole. She managed to sit up on her haunches during one of the routines, pulling her arms up in front of her. The West Valley crowd in the visitor's section appeared to be enjoying the show.

At halftime, Susan crawled out to midfield with her cheerleading squad. Two of the cheerleaders held out a hula hoop and Susan realized they wanted her to jump through it. She moved as fast as she could on her elbows and knees and left forward, using her legs to propel herself through the hoop to cheers from the audience. She did this a few more times and spent the rest of the halftime prancing around the field, trying to look vicious.

In the middle of the third quarter, Susan felt the electric shocks in her suit begin to worsen. Special pads had been placed over her nipples and these were now shooting strong shocks into her body. The vibrator had seemed to pick up its pace, too, or maybe it was just her imagination. At any rate, the combination was too much for the girl to bear and she rocked back onto her haunches as she orgasmed. She was panting heavily inside the hot, sweaty suit and was glad no one could see the look on her face.

As the game ended, she was coaxed back into the steel cage and locked away. She was sure the fans must have wondered why this was necessary but the team did it with such fanfare that they all believed it was part of the program. Susan was lifted back on to the flatbed for her ride back to the school.

On arrival at the school, the cage was wheeled into the main atrium and Susan was asked to get up on her elbows and knees. She assumed she was about to be freed. A small door was opened in the front of the cage and Susan's head was pulled through it. She realized only afterwards that the hole had a locking mechanism and now her head was stuck protruding from the cage. The leather band holding the cougar muzzle was removed and the gag was pulled from Susan's mouth. She took a long, deep, breath, her first of the night. The gag and the tight hood had been suffocating and it felt good to be able to breathe normally.

That feeling was short-lived as she saw the first cock approaching her mouth. Locked in place as she was, she had no choice but to let it in and start sucking on it. She was already turned on and the feeling was enough to send her into her own orgasm shortly before the boy came down her throat. He withdrew and was replaced by another sweaty member of the football team, and then another, and then another. Susan knew she was in for a long night of dicks in her mouth.