West Valley High Day 22: Sybian

Story Info
Susan rides the pleasure machine.
1.1k words
4.22
75.1k
40
0

Part 73 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look in Susan Mitchell's eyes as West Valley High's headmaster approached her Monday morning told Stephen Krutz all he needed to know. He knew he had finally succeeded in breaking the young cheerleader. The girl has spent the weekend trapped in a latex and fur cougar costume, confined to a small cage in the school's atrium. A large plug filled her ass, except for those several times a day she was escorted to the boys' bathroom to relieve herself. Her head was sticking out from the front of the cage, held in place, unable to move as she rested on her bound elbows and knees. Her hood had been removed, exposing her face, which was streaked with tears and cum. Krutz wondered how many boys had taken advantage of their classmate this weekend.

The headmaster released the 18-year-old girl from the cage, and placing a leash around her neck, pulled her on arms and knees to his office. She made no effort to resist, her blue eyes staring vacantly ahead.

In the office, Krutz removed the tail and butt plug and unzipped the costume from her body. She was soaked in sweat from the hot latex. Two plates of food and water were placed in front of her and she hungrily tore into them, eating every morsel and lapping up all of the water. She had last been fed by one of her classmates yesterday afternoon so Krutz knew the girl would be hungry.

He removed the tape straps holding Susan's wrists to her shoulders and her ankles to her thighs. Susan slowly stretched her limbs, which had been bound since Friday afternoon and were incredibly sore. She stumbled as she tried to stand and grabbed on to the edge of the headmaster's desk for support. She stared blankly at him waiting to see what fresh hell he had in store for her.

"You've been giving pleasure to your classmates all weekend so I thought maybe you should get some yourself," he said and led the girl back out into the atrium. Along one wall was now fitted a pair of large metal rings similar to the one that was used to restrain her in her room. She was led over and chained to the rings by her wrists. A student rolled out a small table with something that looked like half of a barrel sitting on top of it. The barrel was covered in a kind of cloth but there was a strip of plastic running down the middle of it.

The student rolled it over and Susan realized she was going to be expected to mount the device, which Krutz explained was called a sybian. Before it was placed under her, however, he placed a soft plastic dildo, well lubricated in a slot on top of the device. Two boys lifted Susan into the air and brought her down upon the impaling phallus with a groan from the young girl. She straddled the device with her feet dangling uselessly in the air.

As Susan was concentrating on the dildo, she felt someone grab her breast and remove the metal ring that had been inserted a week earlier. She wondered why until she felt the hard nipple clamp bite down on her tender nipple. Her other breast was treated likewise and she saw the chain attached between the two clamps dangling in front of her as she looked down. The chain was pulled down and attached to the front of the cart with another chain, which pulled Susan slightly forward causing her back to arch due to the cuffs around her wrists.

The sybian started pulsating inside her. She instinctively tried to move up and off the impaling dildo but the nipple chains prevented much upward movement. With no leverage from her dangling feet, her clit and vulva were pressed against the vibrating machine, causing her to squirm.

She clamped her thighs down on the machine and rubbed against the impaler. It had been several days since she had orgasmed and so her first today was powerful. Her entire body shook as the machine ground her to ecstasy, reminding her, unfortunately of the nipple clamps which she yanked hard on as she rocked backwards.

The device slowed down and Susan was able to catch her breath. A crowd of students had gathered and she was a little embarrassed by the show she had just put on. But she had little time to think about that because the machine was picking up speed again. She yanked hard on the chains holding her wrists to the wall as another wave of pleasure surged through her.

Tears were rolling down her face once again, although she wasn't sure if they were from pain or pleasure. The machine slowed down once again to a slow hum.

"The device is set to run on a random pattern now, Miss Mitchell," Krutz said. "Please enjoy yourself."

Susan jerked upright as the machine provided a more forceful thrust inside her, and she screamed at the pain in her nipples. The dildo was now thrusting up and down inside her. She couldn't sit still between the vibrations of the small nubs on the center pad and the dildo and she was squirming and twisting, trying to find a comfortable and enjoyable spot.

The machine picked up its pace again. Susan's breasts were bouncing up and down as she moved her hips against the dildo. She closed her mouth and her eyes and began to shake again as her body betrayed her once again with her third orgasm of the morning.

The machine slowed but Susan's body was still supercharged. Sweat was pouring from her skin and she was still shaking from the force of the last orgasm. The machine was vibrating slowly now and those watching could see it was frustrating the young girl. The dildo had retracted so only a small portion remained inside her. She wanted all of it. She wanted it deep inside her, fucking her relentlessly. But the machine was programmed to do the headmaster's bidding and not hers.

Then, without warning, Susan felt the dildo shoot up deep inside her, driving her slightly off the vibrating device and sending a new wave of pain through her tortured nipples. She pressed down onto the dildo as it started to retract, driving herself down onto the vibrating platform. She moved up and down on her impaler, fucking it as it was fucking her. She screamed so loud she knew the whole school could hear her as the device drove her to ecstasy once again.

It was going to be a long day, she knew. But this beat sucking cock any day, she thought to herself as the device slowed down again.