West Valley High Day 23: Walking

Story Info
Susan walks the halls bound and spread.
1.4k words
4.21
47.7k
17
0

Part 74 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell had the best night's sleep she had in a long time. Despite the heavy metal chain around her neck, she fell asleep almost as soon as she landed on the thin mattress that was now her bed. Maybe it was the after effects of spending the day riding the sybian sex machine, which, while pleasurable, certainly wore her out through multiple orgasms. Or maybe it was just the culmination of many sleepless nights and long days of being tortured.

Whatever it was, she wasn't happy when she was awakened Tuesday morning and served her breakfast in two metal bowls. She quickly ate the offered food, not knowing what faced her today and when she might eat again. She was told to report to the office of the school's headmaster, Mr. Krutz, to learn what her punishment for today was to be.

Krutz was behind his desk when the naked cheerleader walked in. "Oh, Miss Mitchell," he said, "I think we'll just have you go to class today." Susan was surprised and a little excited until the headmaster spoke again. "Of course, you need to be dressed appropriately." Susan got further excited, praying she might finally get to wear her school uniform. But the headmaster had other plans as he got up from his desk and reached into a box nearby.

The headmaster grabbed the large red ball gag out of the box and shoved it into Susan's mouth, silencing her by tightening the straps behind her head.

Krutz pulled out a black band that looked like a small belt and wrapped it tightly around the base of Susan's left breast, squeezing it tight and causing her great pain. He did the same with her right tit, binding it tight and causing it to stick out from her chest like a balloon, the bands biting hard into her tender flesh.

The headmaster pulled out two wooden bars, one about a foot-and-a-half long and the other a little shorter. He placed the first at her feet and padlocked it to the rings on the metal cuffs welded around her ankles. The second bar was placed between her thighs and strapped in place with a pair of rubber straps. This forced Susan to bend forward slightly, sticking her wrapped breasts further out.

Next, Krutz picked up a metal bar with three holes in it. He placed it over her head and locked the main hole around her neck. He brought each of her wrists up to the yoke and placed them through it so her wrists were now at the same level as her neck, her elbows bent out to her side.

The headmaster used two pieces of rope and tied them to loops on the belts binding tits and pulled each one up to tie it off to her wrist cuffs, which pulled her bound breasts outward, amplifying the pain. This pain only got worse as Krutz tied two small weights to the ends of the silver barbells through her pierced nipples. The weights dangled in front of her straining her nipples. Another pair of weights were attached to the metal rings in her labia, pulling her lips downward.

"Off to class with you then, Miss Mitchell," the headmaster said.

The girl slowly turned around and began an awkward shuffle walk out of the headmaster's office. She moved her right leg forward, unable to bend it the way she normally would and then swung her hips to slide her left leg forward. Each twist caused her upper body to twist as well, which meant the ropes pulled on her tightly tied breasts, which were already starting to turn a faint blue.

When she reached the main hallway, Jason Fletcher was standing there with a wooden paddle in his hand. He brought it down against Susan's bare butt, propelling her forward. She started shuffling faster, moving away from the paddle as Jason brought it down again. Together they moved down the hallway, Susan shuffling as fast as she could to lessen the number of swats against her bare butt.

She made it into her first class and realized she would not be able to sit down in her current state. Her teacher realized that and told her to just stand in front of the class near the whiteboard. She stood like a statue throughout the lesson, the pain in her tits getting worse as they seemed to be turning a darker shade of blue. She began to get worried about permanent damage to what she thought was her best asset.

As the class bell rang, Jason came forward and Susan moved quickly to get out of the room ahead of him towards her next class. Luckily other students moved out of her way, apparently wanting to see her shuffling walk so she was able to get out into the hallway before Jason caught up to her and delivered another hard spank to her bare bottom.

Krutz arrived just as she made it to her second class and took a look at her tortured tits, which were definitely turning purple. He loosened the bands several notches and Susan felt pins and needles as the blood flowed down into her nipples. He took the weights off her nipple piercings as well. But he left the rest of her bindings in place and sent her off to her second class. Here also, she was forced to stand on display in front of the class, but at least her breasts were starting to return to a normal color and shape.

As second period ended, Krutz returned to again tighten the bands around the base of Susan's breasts, compressing them once again. He removed the ropes from the yoke around her neck and wrists and instead tied the ropes to the spreader bar between her knees. So now Susan had to walk bent over as standing up was impossible without further damaging her tender breast tissue. Bending over exposed more of her pussy to the wooden paddle and her tormentor made sure to strike her hard repeatedly as she shuffled off to third period.

The bands were released again after this period, Krutz obviously trying to minimize permanent tissue damage. But the nipple weights were returned, again making her lean forward so as not to hurt her nipples.

The ball gag was removed at lunch time and Susan had to bend over the table to eat her lunch without use of her hands. Then the gag was reinserted and Krutz reapplied the tight bands around her breasts, once again turning them into a pair of round globes protruding from her chest. This time, Krutz pulled the ropes down and tied them off to her ankles, causing the girl to have to bend over fully at the waist.

Jason pulled up his pants and picked up the paddle and swatted the girl hard across her ass and she stumbled forward, losing her balance and nearly falling. She struggled to see where she was going, lifting her head slightly, being careful not to stand up too much and pull harder on her tortured tits. Her breasts hurt more now than they had in the morning and every move pulling against them brought her more agony. Luckily for her, a teacher stepped in as she exited the dining hall and untied her breasts from her ankles, allowing her to stand up.

She moved quickly down the hall to try to avoid the wooden paddle but Jason still got in several hard swats on her reddened buttocks. This time, Krutz left her breasts bound for two whole periods, by which time they had turned a sickly shade of purple. The girl was in a panic as Krutz finally pulled off the bands, seeing the deep red marks and fearing what further damage he had done to her body, which had already been pierced, whipped and beaten. Her tits were on fire as the bands were removed and blood returned to her nipples.

Krutz slowly massaged her tender breasts, kneading them in his hands and she hated herself for how relaxing it felt. The headmaster removed the spreader bars from the girl's legs and then undid the yoke. Susan flexed her arms to stretch them out but had little time to do so before Krutz locked her wrists behind her back and sent her back to her lonely room in the boys' dormitory.

The chain was reattached to her neck and Susan flopped down on the thin mattress, exhausted once again.