West Valley High Day 26: Wax

Story Info
Susan returns to the art studio for a waxing.
1.5k words
4.18
31.4k
13
0

Part 77 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was awoken on Friday morning by her friend Brittany, who had been assigned as her key holder by West Valley High's headmaster. This was a significant improvement in Susan's lot since the few days she was confined to the boys' dormitory, although her room in the girls' residence was little more than a small storage closet.

Brittany unlocked the padlock around Susan's neck and the girl stretched out on the thin mattress in her tiny room. Brittany's hand lingered on Susan's neck for a minute, fingering the steel collar welded permanently to the cheerleader's neck and then her hand traced a line down to Susan's breasts. "I wonder if I asked the nurse if I could get a pair of those," the girl asked, flicking the steel bar bell piercing Susan's left nipple.

"Probably," Susan replied. "But you might end up with the whole ensemble". Susan was referring to the metal cuffs welded not just around her neck, but also her wrists and ankles, as well as the steel rings placed through her newly-pierced labia.

Brittany looked at her friend and said, "So what would happen if someone decided to put this padlock on those rings down there?"

"Someone might get herself kicked in the face," came Susan's reply.

Brittany smiled at her friend. "Hmm, something to think about. Did you hear what happened to Kyle and Kevin?"

"No, what?"

"Krutz found out they were the two that attacked you the other night. They have to wear these ring things on their cocks that stop them from getting hard. They had to walk around naked in them yesterday. I don't think they'll be raping anyone else any time soon."

Susan gave a faint smile. So the headmaster was being honest with her about him having control over how she was being used.

" Anyway," Brittany said, "time to get going, sleepy-head. Krutz said he wanted you down in the art studio again today." Susan groaned. The last time she had been in the art studio, she had found her body being covered in paint before the class turned her into a plaster statue and left her outside the school's front entrance. She decided to skip the shower this morning, figuring she was likely going to need a long one that night.

Susan arrived in Mr. Kittler's classroom just before the first bell and her attention turned immediately to the long wooden bench in the center of the room. It was shaped like a 'Y' and Susan knews she would soon find herself strapped to it. Sure enough, the teacher had her lie down on the bench and attached the welded ring around her neck to the wood to keep her from moving her head. Her wrists were locked together undernearh the bench. Her legs were spread and each ankle securely locked down, leaving her bound and exposed to her classmates once again.

Kittler held an object up to the class. "Today, we are going to be exploring a different medium, wax. These are soy wax candles. They burn at a relatively low temperature, around 130 degrees. So they will be slightly uncomfortable, but not cause any permanent damage to our willing model," the teacher said, with a nod toward the bound girl. Susan wasn't too sure about the 'willing' comment, but was a little pleased with being called a 'model' instead of an 'object', 'subject' or 'victim'.

The teacher continued, "I have quite a few of these in a variety of colors and we're going to see what type of artwork you can create using these." The headmaster pulled a blindfold over the Susan's eyes, plunging her into darkness. He also placed a piece of duct tape over her mouth, silencing her. He tied her hair up into a pony tail and placed a swim cap over her head, thankfully sparing her from getting wax in her hair.

The naked cheerleader felt the first drip of wax drop against her left nipple. She instinctively squirmed as the hot wax hit her tender flesh. "Low temperatute, my ass," she thought to herself because it felt like her nipple had been set on fire. Two more drops hit the same spot and in the darkness, Susan winced. The sensation was not altogether unpleasurable, once she got over the initial shock of the hot wax hitting her bare skin.

Soon, more droplets joined the first few. Her breasts were the first targets of the candles, her nipples slowly becoming caked in sticky wax along with the rest of her tits. She couldn't help but think she had gained a cup size based on how much wax she felt hitting her breasts.

The students soon branched out to the rest of her body. She felt the hot wax strike below her navel, a little dripping down towards her exposed pussy. The wax burned and Susan was soon writing in her bonds, trying to get free. Whoever was targeting her crotch surely saw the effect it was having, as they ventured even lower, dripping wax directly into her crotch.

Another student began running a stream of wax down the girl's stomach from her breasts to her navel, small little drops making a dotted line on her skin. The students then branched out, criss-crossing her stomach with the hot liquid. As the wax piled up, the sensations lessened to where she could barely even tell they were still dripping wax on her.

Someone removed the tape across her mouth, but before she could say anything, a student placed a candle between her lips. She could tell it was lit and felt the heat as the wax dripped down its side onto her lips. She knew she couldn't just spit it out because it could land directly on her somewhere, burning her, so she held it upright between her teeth.

A student began pouring wax onto Susan's toes now and it tickled the girl as it melted onto them. She was wiggling her toes to try to shake off the wax, but it kept coming. The students were all over her body now - her legs, her shoulders and neck, her breasts. her stomach and her thighs. She squirmed as a student placed a lit candle in the folds of her pussy and used the two rings through her pierced labia to hold it in place with some string, so now it dripped wax directly down onto her tender folds without anyone holding it.

Soon, save for her face, there was very little skin left exposed on the front of her body, almost every inch covered by multi-colored splotches of wax.

The class bell rang and the teacher gave praise to the boys and girls who had decorated Susan's body that period. He removed the candle that was gagging her as well as the one between her legs before unlocking her neck, wrists and ankles and telling her to stand. As Kittler removed the blindfold, Susan found herself staring into a full-length mirror that showed her the artwork the students had created out of her naked flesh. The wax had hardened all over, creating a multi-colored rainbow of color. Her breasts hung heavier under the weight of all the wax but also stuck tighter to her chest, thanks to the wax the students had been able to place under them.

"Ok, period one's work looks good. Now let's get the other side," he said.

Susan turned to look at the teacher. He asked her to lie down on the bench face down. Her skin burned again as it pressed against the wooden board as Kittler got to work locking her in place. When she was secured, the next group of students lit their candles and got to work on Susan's back and backside. A candle was once again placed between her legs was tied into place, dripping its wax down directly on her asshole and crotch. Susan was worried someone might get the idea to just insert a candle into one of those orifices, but thankfully, no one did.

A student began working on her bare feet, her soles being tickled by hot drops of wax that send Susan into a fit of struggling trying to get away from the torture. Her bare butt was soon a multi-colored mess of red, green, blue and white dots of wax that completely covered her naked skin. A student was doing art on her back, running a candle down her spine and then swirling more wax across her back, creating a Picasso-like work. The pain felt worse this time, maybe because she was still feeling it on her front as well, or maybe because the students were holding the candles closer to her skin.

When the bell rang, Susan was released yet again and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, now covered almost neck to toe in hot wax. She was told to stand on a small platform with her hands at her sides so the third period class could photograph her. They were supposed to be creating an 'artsy' photo project but Susan knew those photos would be all over school before lunch. The fourth period took a more traditional approach and were instructed to sketch Susan's nude and wax-covered form.

At lunch time, Susan was told she could go, but she had no interest in eating lunch looking like this. She headed upstairs to the showers where she spent most of the rest of the day trying to get the sticky wax and its residue off her body.