West Valley High Day 27

Story Info
Susan pulls her weight as a pony girl.
2k words
4.21
42.8k
15
0

Part 78 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Today is the 27th day of my punishment. It's actually the 35th day since I have become a slave, but the headmaster usually leaves me alone on the weekends. It is my senior year at West Valley High, a prestigious prep school. I was supposed to be enjoying my year as head cheerleader, attending parties and cheering at games. Instead, I spend every day suffering through a series of humiliating and brutal punishments doled out by the headmaster.

When I started this, I thought it would only be a few days. Maybe he would get bored with it or feel had he proven his point. Then, I thought I would submit for a while, building up evidence against him and then go to the police. They'd throw him in jail and the sympathy I would get would be enough to maybe get some charity. I know it would mean my mother would go to prison for stealing from her company but I didn't care about that. She put me in this place.

But then I thought of the videos and the pictures. Not the ones the headmaster was taking of me this year and selling on the internet. The ones he had from past years. The parties at the homes of the governors' of the school. Me and the other cheerleaders giving head before football and basketball games. The photos we'd taken of other girls during initiation rituals. I wouldn't come across as a pitiful character. I'd be left homeless and penniless. About the only thing I'd be good for is being a porn star and I guess I already am one now.

And so I will endure the headmaster's punishments. I've made it this far. My body may be beaten but it really can't get any worse, can it? Maybe I shouldn't ask myself that.

I asked by best friend Brittany to give me this pad and pen so I could write down some of my thoughts. I don't know if the headmaster will let me keep it. I know he is watching on the video camera he had installed in my tiny bedroom closet. He said it was for my own protection after two boys raped me last week, but I feel safe here in the girls' dormitory. My friends are here and they try to comfort me. I don't know why I need this heavy steel chain locked to my neck. There is nowhere for me to go.

I spent most of my weekend chained up here. Brittany holds the key to the lock and she unlocked me when I needed to go to the bathroom and also so I could go the dining hall with her and the other girls for meals. I would have liked to go outside in the warm weather, maybe get a tan, but I'd feel weird walking around outside naked. Besides, I don't know if the headmaster would have allowed it. Brittany offered to leave me unchained and for me to come to her room, but I don't want her to get into trouble. She probably wouldn't mind. She's a bit of a pain slut. But I'd like be punished further as well. The headmaster is a sadist and who knows what horrible ideas he might have for me. Best for me to obey and behave.

My room is really small, really only enough room for the mattress, but the girls from the team would still come in and sit and talk with me. I wasn't allowed to cheer at the game on Saturday, which was probably for the best since I really didn't like the mascot costume or the bra and panties lined with tacks and sandpaper. I'm sure the metal cuffs welded around my neck, wrists and ankles would be hard to explain to the alumni and parents who come to the games. The team is undefeated. Yeah!

It's late evening on Monday now. My whole body aches from the workout I went through today. It started early when the headmaster had me report to the school's groundskeeper. A piece of chain about two feet long had been locked between the cuffs on my wrists and a shorter chain was placed between my ankles, which made walking difficult. I think the headmaster likes seeing a limber cheerleader struggling to do something simple like walking. He put another chain between these two. It was long enough so I could stand up straight, thank God, Being bent over means everyone can see everything. He put another chain between the one at my wrists and locked it to my neck. I looked liked a prisoner on a chain gang. Except I suppose none of them are naked eighteen-year old girls.

The worst part was the leash clipped to my collar. I hate being led around like an animal. But there it was, with the groundskeeper pulling on it, making me walk fast behind him over to a big pile of mulch that had been dumped near the maintenance shed. He handed me a shovel and told me to get to work loading the mulch onto a cart sitting nearby. Ugh. I hated any kind of manual labor. But I did want to work on my tan yesterday. So I got to work shoveling the mulch into the wagon. It wasn't hard work, but with the chains on my wrists, ankles and neck, my movement was restricted. And it was really boring work. Pick up the shovel, shovel mulch into the cart, repeat, repeat, repeat. The ground was rough on my bare feet and I can see all sorts of little marks on them still. But I wish I had gotten to be barefoot all day. I'll get to that in a minute.

It took me at least an hour to get the cart loaded down with mulch. The headmaster came out just as I was finishing up with a box full of stuff. The first thing he had was another corset, like the one I wore to the homecoming dance. He placed it around my stomach and pulled the straps really tight behind my back. It is impossible to breathe wearing a corset like this. My stomach wouldn't expand at all, so I basically had to breath with just my chest. Of course the corset ended just under by breasts so it caused them to stick out, which meant they heaved up and down with every breath. I bet the pervert groundskeeper liked that. The corset had a big ring that went right between my breasts and then had straps that connected it over my shoulders to a ring in the back. It also had straps at the bottom which went between my legs. Thankfully Krutz didn't make me use the dildo I had to wear to homecoming.

I mentioned being barefoot earlier. You should have seen the shoes Krutz pulled out from his box. They were these thigh-high black boots, which probably would have been sexy if it weren't for the hooves at the end. Yes, I'm serious, the boots had hooves! It was like wearing six inch high heels, except there weren't any heels at all. Krutz removed the chains between my ankles and squeezed my feet into the boots and pulled them up my legs and zipped them up and sealed the zipper with a padlock. I was basically standing on my tiptoes inside the boots with back of my heel almost touching the back of my leg.

I'm about 5'6 but I felt over six feet tall wearing these boots. It was really hard to stand up so I had to lean against the cart. But Krutz wouldn't let me so he started pulling on my leash. Dickhead. The boots actually were comfortable with a lot of padding in them and once I got used to them, the hoof part was a good platform that I could use to stay balanced, although walking on your toes is really, really weird. And of course the boots 'clip-clopped' like a horse as I walked on the concrete. Of course they did. This guy doesn't miss a thing. Krutz made me walk like a show horse, lifting my knees really high in the air and clopping my feet down on the concrete. I thought I looked like a complete idiot but the way the groundskeeper was leering at me, it must have looked sexy to him.

Krutz gagged me next. It was a big piece of rubber that he called a 'big gag' that he shoved being my teeth and tied behind my head. Then he placed a harness over my head. It had a strap across my forehead and it attached to the rings on the side of the bit gag. The harness had two big horse ears sticking out the top of it, which made me feel ridiculous. It also had two pieces on the side that he called 'blinders' that meant I could only see straight ahead unless I turned my head.

You know what really hurts? Nipple clamps. Those suckers are so painful. The headmaster stuck a pair of them on me, one on each tit. I was screaming internally but with that gag, it just sounded like grunting. Yeah, he put the damn bells on the end of the clamps again too. Fucking jingle bells every time I took a step.

But that wasn't the worst. It was the fucking horse tail. Long blonde hair attached to a butt plug. Bending over in the heels and corset wasn't easy, but Krutz bent me over anyway and shoved the plug up my ass. So now I had a fucking tail to wag. I was a show pony.

Krutz had me walk over to the front of the cart, the bells jingling, the hooves clopping and the tail waving behind me. He unlocked the chain between my wrists and then locked each wrist with a small chain to the handles of the cart. He told me to start pulling it.

The cart was fucking heavy, let me tell you. I wasn't able to move it more than a few feet at a time, which sucked for me. The groundskeeper saw I wasn't going to be able to pull it, so he went to the shed and got out his tractor. He lined it up in front of me and hooked a piece of chain to it and then chained that around my waist. He fired up the tractor and started driving it, pulling me forward. I had to move pretty fast to keep up with the tractor pulling me along with me pulling the cart behind me. Once it got rolling, the cart moved pretty easily and thankfully the tractor wasn't moving very fast. It must have looked silly with a tractor pulling a half naked girl pulling a cart. A one horse open cart, jingling all the way.

I ended up at a small group of trees along the school driveway. The groundskeeper unchained me and pulled the shovel out of the cart and gave it to me. Then I had to shovel all of the mulch out of the cart and spread it around the base of the trees. It was a lot harder to do in the pony girl get up then it was naked and chained. Plus I had to walk around a lot to spread the mulch.

When I was done, I had to pull the empty cart back up to the maintenance shed by myself. It was hard work but I didn't like being pulled around by the tractor so I dealt with it. My arms were so sore by the time I got back to the shed.

Krutz let me out of the pony girl get up, but not before getting some more pictures for his web site. I was allowed to go eat and then he told me to come back here and chain myself in. Brittany stopped by and told me she'd seen me in my pony getup and that I had looked hot. She's so cool.

Anyway, day 36 tomorrow

-- Susie the school slave.