West Valley High Day 28: Ice

Story Info
Susan finds cold comfort for her aching body.
1.7k words
4.15
26.5k
13
0

Part 79 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell's day started in the headmaster's office as usual. "I imagine you're a little sore after your workout yesterday," the headmaster said to her as she entered. Susan nodded her head. A day spent loading and unloading mulch and pulling a cart while dressed as a pony girl was fairly tiring. "Well, let's see what we can do about that today," he said.

Headmaster Krutz led her out of the office to the school's main atrium, where once again hung several steel chains from the exposed rafters above. The cheerleader was ordered to lie down on the cold tile floor and she did as instructed, despite the chill it caused on her naked body.

Krutz used a padlock to lock her wrists together behind her back, using the steel rings attached to the cuffs permanently welded to her body. He did the same with her ankle cuffs. He brought her ankles up to meet her wrists and padlocked the four limbs together into a tight hogtie. Susan wondered how this was supposed to help her sore arms and legs because this hogtie really hurt. A red ball gag was shoved in her mouth and strapped behind her head.

Susan squirmed as the headmaster pulled the chains down and attached them to her ankle and wrist cuffs with two more locks. Pressing a button on a control hanging from the ceiling, Susan felt the chains go taut and soon she was being lifted into the air by her wrists and ankles. Her shoulders and hips were burning as her arms and legs were lifted behind her. Within minutes she was four feet off the ground, staring at the headmaster's waist.

Two male students began rolling in a large wooden box several feet tall which they placed directly under the suspended girl. They pulled the top off the box and Susan looked down to see the box contained a solid block of ice! The sides of the box looked insulated so she knew this block of ice would last a long time.

The headmaster touched the controls again and Susan felt herself being lowered slowly. Krutz brought her down until just her nipples were touching the cold ice and she started squirming in her bonds to try to pull herself up. But her efforts were fruitless as Krutz lowered her further so her full breasts landed against the hard ice and then were smashed into it as he lowered her stomach and upper legs onto the ice. Susan was squirming violently in her bonds, thrashing around, but that only caused more of her skin to contact with the ice.

Krutz held her there for about a minute and then lifted her back into the air so she was a few inches from the ice. Cold water was dripping off her breasts and nipples and she was shivering from the cold. She was given a few minutes of respite, but then the headmaster lowered her down onto the cold ice once again, holding there for several minutes this time. The process continued for several iterations, each time her naked body pressed hard against the frigid block and then lifted to hang from her ankles and wrists. Her skin was bright red now and the headmaster must have been worried about frostbite because he ordered the boys to slide the block out of the way and put the lid on it to keep it cold. He left Susan dangling by her wrists to drip cold water for the next half hour, her shoulders, wrists and legs now in severe pain.

Finally the girl was lowered to the ground and the padlocks removed from that connected her to the ceiling as well as those binding her ankles to her wrists. But Krutz left her ankles chained to each other. He unlocked her wrists from behind her but then re-locked them in front of her naked body. Raising her hands over her head, Krutz attached the chains from the ceiling to her wrists and hoisted her into the air. The pain in her shoulders that had subsided came back with a vengeance as she dangled in mid-air. She reached up and grabbed the chain with her hands, trying to use her arm muscles to support her weight instead of it falling on her bound wrists.

The ice box was pushed back under her. Krutz lowered her down until her bare feet touched the ice. She bent her knees into the air to get her feet off the block. Krutz addressed this by grabbing two small sticks which he used as splints, tying them to her thighs and shins so her legs would not bend. Now her toes were touching the ice and she started swinging herself to get them off of it. But she was lowered closer to the block and her bare soles impacted the cold block. Unable to move them. Susan whimpered as her feet froze against the ice.

Again she was left there for a few minutes and then lifted off again for a rest before being lowered onto the block again and again and again. Her naked feet felt like ice themselves now as small footprints were now visible in the ice block where her warmth had been transferred to melt the ice.

The block was rolled out of the way again and Susan was lowered to the ground, the cold tile floor actually feeling good under her feet after the ice. Krutz removed the splints that had prevented her from bending her legs. Her respite was again short-lived as, with the help of the boys, Susan was soon bent in half and her legs were lifted up to be chained to her wrists. Susan knew what this meant and started struggling even more ferociously as the ice was rolled back in. Soon her bare butt was resting directly on the frozen surface. This time, the headmaster left her there for what felt like ten minutes, her back and ass sinking into the ice. After awhile she was lifted again so the cold water could drip off her and then lowered again and again until she couldn't tell where her body ended and the ice began.

The ice was moved away again and Susan knew there was only one part of her body the headmaster had not tormented yet and she dreaded the inevitable assault. She soon saw the plan as her legs were freed and the boys brought in another block of ice which they placed on top of the original box. This one was shaped like a triangle.

Susan was lifted into the air again and the new contraption was wheeled into place. Susan kept her ankles and knees pressed tightly together as she was lowered, trying to walk on the peak of the triangle like it was a kind of balance beam. But as she was lowered, her feet slid off the sides, and once they did, she was quickly lowered until her crotch met the cold ice. Her inner thighs were already freezing from sliding down the ice. She spread her legs wider to try to relieve them, but this meant more of the ice pressed into her pussy. She had never felt anything so cold in her life and she grabbed onto the chain above her head and tried to pull herself off of the ice. She succeeded for a little while until the chain was lowered a little more. She reached further up the chain and yanked again but her arms were too sore to be able to hold herself up for more than a few seconds and she would sink back down onto the frozen surface.

Her torment continued this time for the better part of an hour -- a few minutes with the ice resting against her most sensitive parts and then a few minutes dangling in mid air by her wrists. These moments were almost just as painful as she needed to keep her legs spread apart so they didn't touch the ice. They would shift the ice forward and back so she wouldn't land on the places were her body heat were rounding off the triangle, meaning the sharp point was there for her to rub against.

When they felt they had punished her pussy enough, she was let down, but then once again hogtied and suspended. Now, with the triangular block underneath her, when she was lowered, her breasts slid down both sides of the triangle. This thankfully left her nipples away from the ice, but was a very uncomfortable perch, particularly as the chain was loosened. She had to try to keep her balance on the triangular ice or risk falling off. In her hogtied state, she wouldn't be able to protect herself if she hit the wooden box or the hard tile floor. So she struggled to stay balanced, the ice melting beneath her sternum and navel.

As the ice block slowly melted, Krutz and the students continued their alternate tortures for the young girl. They would tie her back up by her hands and feet so the ice could hit her back and butt again. They would dangle her over it so she had to stand barefoot on it. They even suspended her upside down and positioned her so her face was against the cold ice.

After several hours of torment, the men had a different idea. Then rolled the ice away and marched Susan behind it to the boys locker room shower. What was left of the block of ice was slid out of the wooden box and placed in one of the shower stalls. Susan was told to stand barefoot on top of it and her hands were lifted up and chained to the shower head. One of the boys turned on the water and Susan was hit with a blast of frigid water, not quite as cold as the ice, but cold nonetheless. Her whole body was shivering and she still had the ice under her feet.

But because the cold water was not really freezing, although rather cold to Susan, it slowly began melting the ice block beneath her and she slowly slumped downward, her arms being stretched as the ice melted. The water gradually got warmer as well, as was usually the case for the old showers in the locker rooms which had to run for several minutes before any hot water came out. The boys had set the hot water on a low setting though, so Susan spent the afternoon hanging by her wrists under the lukewarm spray.