West Valley High Day 29: Art III

Story Info
Susan helps the art class with a writing assignment.
1.4k words
4.23
23.6k
10
0

Part 80 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was told to report back to the art studio for day 37. So far, she had been painted and covered in plaster on one trip there and covered in candle wax on another, so she wasn't too excited about her third time in the studio.

When she walked in, she saw two small shelves protruding from the wall in the classroom, about two feet off the ground and several feet apart. They were only about three inches square. Susan was led over and lifted up so her heels were on the blocks. She teetered there, trying to remain balanced. Her wrists were pulled up out to the side of her head so her body now made an 'x'. She saw the two eye bolts sticking out of the wall and her wrists were padlocked to them, securing her in place. The position was not uncomfortable, but if she slipped off the blocks, she would be hanging by her wrists. She'd had enough of that yesterday, so she focused on keeping her feet on the small pieces of wood.

Krutz spoke. "The art students have created some fantastic projects with you as their muse, Miss Mitchell. I thought we should give them another opportunity. Being stretched like that really shows off your toned physique, Miss Head Cheerleader." Susan felt herself sucking in her stomach for some reason, although she knew she didn't need to. Her limited diet and the daily punishments had help to keep her very fit, even without the additional exercise she used to do as a cheerleader.

Mr. Kittler had the drawing students line up to do another set of nude drawings. Susan could see some of their past work posted throughout the classroom, various degrees of skill, but almost all recognizable as her and her nude body. Some had taken some liberty with her breast size, it seemed. One made her look like a super heroine on a cover of a magazine with tits twice her actual size. She thought her face was much cuter than some of the drawings, too, although she knew it was usually streaked with tears when she had been in this room. Susan found the drawing class to be quite boring. The students just sat in their chairs and sketched as she stood spreadeagled on the wall.

"Now, for this next session," the teacher said, "I'd like to try a more graphic composition." He handed each of the students a permanent marker. "I'd like each of you to think about how you feel about our model here, and then write what you feel," he continued. "On her naked body, of course."

A boy came up and wrote "slut" in marker across Susan's naked stomach. "Bitch" was added to her left tit and "whore" found its way to her right. A girl with a wicked smile on her face walked up to the chained girl and drew an arrow just above her crotch and added the words "Enter Here". Kittler commented that wasn't really a feeling, but instead a direction, but the marker wasn't going to be erased easily. Susan knew this from her experience the first day of school. The word "used" was written in cursive on her left thigh. Susan had prayed they wouldn't write on her face, but soon the word "slave" was scrawled across her forehead in large block letters.

She was happy to see the words "hot" and "cute" added to her flesh, although she thought the "cunt" scrawled on her other thigh was a bit much. "Easy" was added to her right cheek and "babe" on her left. Then "skank" and "piece of shit" were added to her tits and then more directions, like "spank me" and "torture me" were written on her legs. "Trash" and "loose" wound up on her stomach.

"Don't forget to sign your work," Kittler added and soon initials and signatures appeared all over Susan's bare flesh. When the students were done, the cameras came out. Some of the artsy black and white photos from past sessions were also hanging in the classroom although Susan knew far more were on cell phones of students throughout the school.

"I don't think you are being expressive enough, Susan," Kittler said. "We need a range of emotion in order to create the best art. Let's start with pleasure." Kittler brought out a long white vibrator with a round head. He placed it against the girl's clit and then duct taped it to her thigh to hold it in place. Susan started wriggling as the students kept snapping photos. At one point, one of her feet slipped off the wooden block and she dangled a minute before stepping back onto it. The vibrator was doing its work and Susan knew she couldn't hide her facial expressions. Some students had put down their cameras and picked up their sketch books while others had switched to taking videos. Finally Susan could take it no more and her body shook as she felt the orgasm building up and take over her. She could hear the cameras snapping away, capturing her 'O' face.

"Very nice," Kittler said. "Now, lets turn that off and try a different sensation." He pulled out the nipple clamps and Susan started to protest. But bound as she was, she had no choice but to bear the pain as they clamped down onto her tits. She'd hoped that look of pain would be enough, but it wasn't, because the teacher added two small weights to the chains at the end of the clamps. They weren't heavy, but they still caused Susan discomfort.

But discomfort wasn't what the teacher was looking for, because he came back with two much heavier weights and added them to the poor girl's tortured teats. Susan's nipples were now stretched and she was leaning forward, visible pain etched across her face. The photos and drawings continued as she struggled against the weights. "What do you say, class?", Kittler said. "A couple more?"

Susan thought he meant photos but quickly realized he meant more weights as he added another pair of heavy metal blocks to her already stretched tits. Now not just her nipples were being pulled to their max, but the flesh of her breasts was being pulled down into a cone. Susan let out a scream and started swearing at the teacher. "Now, now, Susan," Kittler said with a smile, "that's not very nice. Do we need to gag you?"

The girl let out a grunted 'no' and shut her mouth. The weights remained on for a few minutes before the teacher removed them and Susan breathed a heavy sigh as her tits returned to their normal shape. Kittler used a tissue to dry Susan's eyes and wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"Maybe we should give her a break," Kittler said, and reached down and turned the vibrator back on to its lowest setting. Susan spent the next half hour stewing while the class worked on their art projects. The vibrator setting was just enough to tease the poor girl so she writhed in her bonds, a little surprised the whole class was ignoring her.

As the next class entered and gathered around the sight of a naked young woman chained to a wall with lewd writing on her body, their teacher spoke to them. "We are working on the artwork of emotion today. Cameras ready, class. Now, let's try surprise!" With those words he threw a water balloon that struck Susan right in the stomach. She screamed in shock as the balloon hit her with great force, cold water splashing over her body. A small box of balloons was sitting on the teacher's desk and several more students took up arms. The girl's breasts were the favored target. Several balloons crashed against her tits, still sore from the heavy weights.

Susan couldn't hold in her emotions any longer. She shouted "Stop!" as loud as she could as she wailed in pain under the assault. The students turned to look at their teacher who held up his hands. "Ok, class, continue with your sketching and photography assignments. I think Susan has had enough today."

The teacher walked over to the bound naked girl and said tenderly, "Let me go get the keys from my desk, Susan, and we'll get you down from there." Susan regained her composure and nodded her head. As the teacher turned away, she said to him, "Sir, could you either turn off this damned vibrator or turn it up? It is driving me crazy." Kittler smiled at the girl and reached down to flip the switch on the vibrator strapped to her leg. "I'm going to talk to the headmaster about getting you a safe word."

The teacher headed to his desk to get his keys while the young girl writhed in her bondage.