West Valley High Day 30: Painted

Story Info
Susan covers up and gets uncovered.
2k words
4.23
22.8k
10
0

Part 81 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell strode purposefully through the halls of West Valley High, ignoring the catcalls from her fellow students. "Smurfette?" she thought. "That's the best they could come up with?" Thinking about it, though, she guessed that was about right, if Smurfette was an 18-year-old naked former cheerleader walking through the halls of her high school painted bright blue from head to toe,

Normally, the humiliations Susan suffered daily were not of her own choosing. The school's headmaster had taken to punishing her daily through a combination of bondage, physical and sexual abuse. However, today, Susan had chosen to have her body painted blue. The decision was made after she spent most of yesterday in the school's art studio, where she left with lewd comments scrawled all over body in black permanent marker. She'd gone through a lot already this year but couldn't bring herself to walk through the halls with "slut", "bitch" and worse written on her, including a black arrow pointed at her crotch with the words "enter here". She knew it was always possible she'd have to give up her body at any time, but didn't want to provide an even more open invitation if she didn't have to.

Mr. Kittler, the art teacher, who had imprisoned her yesterday didn't have any good ideas for removing the permanent marker from her skin quickly. Past experience had told her the marker would take several days to fade away. Susan had suggested using more marker to block out the lewd messages but the teacher worried that the large black blotches would make the marker even less likely to fade. Then the teacher remembered he had a lot of leftover theatrical body paint from the previous year's school play, which had featured a blue-painted alien.

Susan debated with herself for awhile as to which was worse, the permanent marker epithets or being painted blue. But in the end, it was no contest. So the teacher had set to work covering up the marker scrawls in the bright blue paint. Susan felt strange standing naked in front of the teacher as he took a paint brush to her bare breasts and colored them blue. He slowly stroked the brush across her tender nipples, darkening them in color, then worked slowly out in circles, softly stroking the brush against her flesh until each orb was completely covered.

Kittler moved down to her stomach and started to work covering up the offending arrow and the words "enter here". As he painted the girl, he soon realized that in order to cover all of the marker, Susan would be more blue than flesh, so he told her he would paint her all over. He finished her stomach and chest and then had her raise her arms out to her sides so he could paint under and down them. Even though there was no writing on her back, he decided that it would look odd for her to be painted on one side, so he started to work on her back and bare buttocks. Susan had to admit it was a sensual experience having the teacher working on her body, but also very creepy. Kittler was surprisingly a gentleman who did not take advantage of her condition, and even apologized as he carefully painted between her legs to cover up the words on her inner thighs before moving down her legs and feet.

Finally the teacher got to her head, painting her neck and then very carefully painting over the words that had been scrawled across her face by his students. Soon, she was covered head to toe in the blue paint, only her long blonde hair left unpainted.

So Susan spent the night in her small dormitory cell painted bright blue. Her friend Brittany laughed when she saw Susan and locked her in place for the night. After being released this morning, she headed straight down through the halls to the headmaster's office, uncaring at what her classmates were thinking.

As she arrived at the office, the headmaster's secretary snorted in derision at the sight in front of her. Susan wondered internally if the old bat ever made use of the dildo chair Susan had been impaled upon when she filled in as headmaster Krutz' assistant last week. That thought made Susan a little sick to think about so she scurried through into the headmaster's office itself.

Stephen Krutz broke out laughing when he saw the naked blue painted girl standing in front of him. "Wow, Kittler had a day with you, didn't he?" he said. Susan raised her arms out to her side with her palms out to give the headmaster the full view.

"Well, I had something else planned today, Miss Mitchell, but I think that can wait for another day. Your classmates really need to see this so you should just go to class today." Susan was almost wishing for a different punishment, perhaps like the one where she got to work alone outside or maybe cleaning the boys' locker room again. Anything where she didn't have to be in front of anyone. But she wasn't to be so lucky.

Krutz got up from his desk and reached into a box on the floor. Pulling out a padlock, he walked behind the girl and locked Susan's wrists behind her back. He placed a small chain to each of her ankle cuffs, restricting her movement. Then the headmaster pulled out some rope and bound Susan's arms together at the elbow, tying them tight, the effect meaning she had to lean back and stick out her chest. "Maybe I should have another set of rings added at your elbows so I don't need this rope," he said out loud. Susan did not like this idea. She already hated the metal cuffs welded around her neck, ankles and wrists, permanently marking her as a slave girl.

Krutz sent her shuffling off to class, her blonde hair standing out against her bright blue skin. Susan had barely been to any classes this year and in her current bound state, she knew she wasn't going to be taking any notes. But off to class she went anyway, her classmates and teachers staring as the naked blue bound girl took her seat. Most of her teachers surprisingly left her alone this time, not making her stand up front or answer questions. She thought maybe the thrill was gone for the teachers or maybe they were starting to feel sympathetic towards her. The one exception today was gym class. The class was playing volleyball and with her hands behind her back and ankles chained, Susan was worse than useless at that sport. That meant several classmates targeting her with the ball, with the gym teacher telling her to make an effort rather than running away from the ball. She managed to turn around and bump the ball with her bound arms once but most of the time, it either fell to the ground around her or struck her somewhere on her naked body.

At lunch time, Susan wondered how she was going to eat today's entree without using her hands. She'd become skilled at eating cereal or chicken nuggets with just her teeth, but today, they were serving pizza. Luckily, Susan's friends found her outside the dining hall and escorted her to a table where they took turns holding the pizza up to her mouth for her to eat. Her good friends were the one saving grace of this horrible year as they did their best to try to assist her even at the risk of being tortured themselves.

The headmaster stopped her as she left lunch. "I think we need to get you cleaned up, Miss Mitchell. Probably not good for you to have that paint on for too long." Susan hoped that maybe he could get the marker off of her as well, but didn't have that much hope.

Krutz led the girl through the halls and outside to the flagpoles where she had found herself tied up on the first day of school, a day that seemed so very long ago. Krutz used a set of ropes to chain the girl between the two flagpoles, pulling her arms out to her side and spreading her legs wide, spreadeagling the young teen. The headmaster stepped behind her and she soon felt a spray of cold water across her back from a garden hose. She tried to shift away from the cold stream but couldn't move far in the ropes binding her in place. Susan looked down and saw a puddle of blue water start to form at her feet as the water soluble paint starting peeling off her skin. She felt the water stream moving further down to the small of her back and then across her bare buttocks and down her long legs.

The headmaster turned his attention to the front of the girl's body. She closed her eyes and mouth tightly as the cold water struck across her face, blue streaks starting to run down her chin. Next came her shoulders and her breasts. The weather was rather warm out so once she got over the shock of the cold water, it really was not that uncomfortable. The water pounded against her nipples as the headmaster worked to clean the paint off of them. Krutz moved down to her naked stomach and then slowly directed the stream downwards towards her crotch. She squirmed as the cold water was aimed at her bare pussy, blue water flowing down her legs.

As she looked down, she saw her skin was just a faint tint of blue now and the black marker scrawls were once again visible. She frowned, somehow hoping removing the paint would also have removed the marker stains. But she could now see the words once again taunting her.

Krutz put down the garden hose and came back towards her with a bucket in one hand and a soft sponge in the other. Dipping the sponge in the solution in the bucket, he raised it to her forehead and began scrubbing. "There, Miss Mitchell, slut no more." The alcohol solution the headmaster had in his bucket had removed the remains of that word written across her forehead. Krutz moved down her face, erasing the other lewd words written on her cheeks and chin and the big black dot that had been painted on the end of her nose.

Slowly the headmaster progressed down her body, scrubbing the words off her shoulders and upper arms. He spent a lot more time than Susan felt was really necessary on her bare breasts, squeezing them tenderly as he scrubbed away all of the writing the art students had written there, making small circles with his hand as he rubbed away the marker. Moving down her stomach, Susan could look down and see the black arrow and "enter here" being erased, her bare flesh once again fully exposed, the blue tint and the lewd writing gone. The girl gasped audibly as the headmaster reached her inner thighs, surprised at the tenderness he was showing as he softly rubbed away the writing from her inner legs, occasionally brushing up against her tender pussy, probably not accidentally. Susan didn't know what to think of the kindness her tormentor was showing her today, but she didn't mind it and wasn't going to question it.

It wasn't long before all of the writing was gone from her naked body. Krutz reached down for the garden hose once again and turned it on, spraying the teen from head to toe with cold water anew to rinse off the alcohol solution. The blue water puddles ran clear now as the color all drained away beneath her.

Finishing up, Krutz turned off the hose. Then he approached her with a tube of some sort of lotion, which she soon realized was a suntan oil. The headmaster tendered rubbed the oil all over the naked girl's body, covering every inch until she glistened in oil. "I'll just leave you here to dry off, Miss Mitchell," he said. "The oil should help you redevelop that healthy glow from summer." Susan had to admit she had started to grow a little pale recently, her summer tan fading after a month of being confined mostly indoors. She'd never had an all-over tan before, but guessed she would now. The headmaster walked away, leaving the girl spreadeagled between the two flagpoles, shining in the late fall sun.