West Valley High Day 34: See Saw

Story Info
Susan and Brittany pay for their weekend of fun.
1.4k words
4.13
32.1k
14
0

Part 83 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was surprised when her friend Brittany did not come into her room in the morning to unlock her from her bondage. Brittany was her 'key master', the person assigned by West Valley High's headmaster to release Susan every morning. Instead, it was Michelle Johnson who entered the room with the key for the lock around Susan's neck. Michelle had proven to be as sadistic as the headmaster and Susan was worried about this change of control. "Get up, bitch," Michelle said, throwing the key to Susan. "Headmaster wants you in his office right now. Leave the key."

Susan scurried up from her mattress and pushed her way past the girl. She usually had time to shower and eat but figured Michelle had purposely come late to make her have to hurry. Susan moved quickly down the stairs and through the atrium to the headmaster's office. She was met by his secretary, who rudely told her the headmaster wanted her in room 21. This room was where she and Brittany had first brought each other to pleasure a week ago.

The girl's heart sank as she walked in the room. She saw her best friend naked and straddling a wooden plank. Susan could tell the girl was impaled on a large metal dildo as she saw another one on the other end of the plank, which was mounted on a central fulcrum like a see-saw. A hose ran up to eat dildo but Susan couldn't figure out what that was for. Brittany's wrists were cuffed behind her back and a large ball gag was shoved in her mouth and fastened tightly so drool dripped down her chin. A black blindfold covered the girl's eyes but Susan could see the tears streaking Brittany's usually perfect makeup. Her beautiful breasts were clamped and heavy metal weights hung down from them. Her legs were cuffed under the board so she had no hope of lifting herself off her impaler. Susan had no idea how long her friend had been left like this.

Headmaster Krutz walked in behind Susan and spoke. "When I entrusted Miss Daniels with your key, I gave her certain expectations for how you were to be kept in your room. She chose to disobey those commands and so will no longer be entrusted with your care." Susan bit her lip thinking that Michelle might now be the one locking and unlocking her or making sure she was taken to the bathroom or to eat.

"I think you know what I expect you to do," he said to Susan. "Don't make me tell you."

Susan looked at the large metal dildo and then back to the headmaster. She walked over to the board and pulled the board down, lifting Brittany into the air. She knew this likely caused her friend additional pain. She lifted her leg up and over the board and slowly lowered herself down onto the slick metal object until it was deep inside her. Krutz came over and locked Susan's hands behind her back and chained her legs as well so she also could not lift herself off the metal cylinder. The headmaster attached two small pads over the girl's nipples and another one in the middle of her chest. He then crossed over to Brittany and released the girl's nipple clamps. He put similar pads on Brittany's nipples and chest.

Krutz addressed Susan. "The pads detect your heart rate, among other things so we will be able to tell if either of you orgasm. Whichever of you cums first will cause extreme displeasure to the other one. So have fun." Slowly the teeter-totter started to rise Susan into the air, lowering Brittany. Susan called out to her friend, "I'm so sorry, Brit, so sorry." Brittany did not respond. Susan hadn't seen the earplugs in her friend's ears, which played soft music and hushed sounds from the room. Her friend was completely unaware Susan was attached to the other side of the wooden board.

The dildos started vibrating. Under Brittany's was also a row of vibrating nubs, similar to the ones on the sybian machine. Brittany had been sitting on the cold metal for several hours and as the see-saw moved back up, driving it deep inside her, she started grinding hard against it, looking to relieve her pain with some pleasure. Susan called out to her friend, urging her to stop but Brittany could not hear her. Brittany was moving herself up and down on the impaling rod as much as she could and Susan could tell her friend was close to orgasm. She steeled herself for whatever was about to come as Brittany arched back and the computer in the corner let out a long beep.

Susan felt the electrical shock across her tits first. She screamed in agony as the pain struck her. Then the metal cylinder inside her exploded, shooting ice cold water deep inside her through the hose attached to it. She was instantly freezing and tried to lift herself off the dildo but her bound legs limited her movement. She was panting heavily now and fearful her increase in heart rate would set off a similar torture for Brittany. But Brittany remained unaware of her friend or her plight as she continued to bounce up and down on the metal cylinder. Unbeknownst to Susan, her friend had been told that once she brought herself to orgasm five times, she would be released from her torture. So as the vibrator picked up speed, Brittany rocked harder and harder on her impaler.

Minutes passed and Susan slowly regained her composure. She looked across at her bound friend, writhing on the dildo, oblivious to what was going on around her. Susan braced herself as she saw Brittany's face contort. She could hear her friend moaning through the rubber gag in her mouth, drool running down her chin. The electricity surged through Susan's nipples once again and she screamed as loudly as she could as she waited for the ice water flow to start. The stream exploded again with great force, freezing her insides. She didn't know how her heart rate was not setting off the computer.

But what Susan did not know was that the computer was not going to trigger any additional torture to her friend. The machine was designed to provide her friend with maximum pleasure and her with nothing but frustration and pain. Any time Susan felt herself giving in to the machine, the vibrator in her own crotch would slow down or shut off. The see-saw would lower her so the impaler dropped out from deep inside her. The computer was programmed to tease and torture her, not provide pleasure.

Three more times that day Susan felt the strong electrical shocks to her breasts and the ice cold water surging deep in her vagina. Each time she screamed and cried and struggled to get free but to no avail. Brittany slumped in her bonds and Krutz crossed over to her and pulled off the girl's tear-soaked blindfold. Brittany opened her eyes and for the first time saw her best friend Susan seated across from her on the plank in obvious torment. Her eyes widened and she lowered her head. Krutz unlocked Brittany's handcuffs and leg cuffs and lifted the exhausted naked girl off the steel cylinder. He removed the ball gag and led her out of the room, Susan calling after her.

Susan slumped in her bonds. Her memories of her beautiful weekend with her friend quickly faded, replaced by the sight of Brittany pleasuring herself on the metal cylinder, driving herself to pleasure all the while torturing Susan. The cheerleader's insides ached from the cold cylinder and the sprays of freezing water. She longed to be released but her cries for help were not answered for several hours.

Finally, Michelle entered the room and unlocked Susan's legs. She lifted herself off the dildo and was marched from the room by her adversary. They climbed the stairs to the girls' dorm in silence, finally arriving at Susan's tiny closet. Susan entered and sat down on her mattress. Michelle picked up the padlock and the heavy steel chain attached to the wall. Susan silently tilted her head to offer Michelle the steel loop on the collar welded around her neck but Michelle instead roughly pushed Susan down onto the mattress. She extended the chain and brought it down between Susan's legs and locked it to the steel rings piercing her labia. "That should help you keep that shut," the girl sneered as she walked from the room with the keys.

Susan rolled onto her side and slid as close to the wall as she could to avoid the chain pulling on the rings between her legs. With her arms left bound behind her, she laid her head down to try to sleep.